[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck i am?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: 1501038547553.jpg (193KB, 960x824px) Image search: [Google]
1501038547553.jpg
193KB, 960x824px
I've been here for some years and gone through everything i can think of. It started with "omg i'm probably gay", to "actually, manly man are disgusting but fem guys are perfect, i'm gay", to "hmm i have no sexual desire in them, i actually want to be the fem cute guy", to "maybe i'm actually trans?", to getting really depressed about my male characteristics during a long time, then realizing i just want to be feminine and i'm probably agp, discovering femboys can take hrt too and ordering it but procrastinating about actually getting on it bc i'm unsure about that choice.

>I've considered being just a sexless doll (with Cypro castration) while being cute, doing cosplay and crossdress, and carry on with life this way (probably without a partner but who cares)

I shitposted here and got confused about sexuality and gender identity. I like girl bodies but i don't know if i'm sexually aroused by them or kind of envy. However i don't feel pleasure in fucking them. I dislike manly bodies but dicc is cool.

Am i some kind of bi femboy? I'm not looking specifically to label myself but i don't fit anywhere, i don't go out with my "chad" friends because they'll want to push me some pussy i don't really enjoy, i don't have gay friends because i'm not a flamming fag with rainbow hair. I don't know if i should do hrt, i'm stressed about aging as a male but i don't think i want to deal with hrt side effects stress and all, drowning myself in a uncertain future.

>Besides really autistic, with depression and body dysmorphic disorder, what i am and how to figure out what to do without waiting even more and losing many chances?
>>
>>8666669
this is a good image for "why im antisocial" meme
>>
>>8666669
>What the fuck i am?
>i'm probably agp
>>
>>8666669
>am I femboy

show me a picture of yourself and I'll tell you if you are
>>
>>8666669
You sound like you jumped around in a frantic search of self discovery, hopping from label to label to see if it fits.

Have you ever sat down and quietly contemplated who you are? and what you want?
>>
>>8666669
>i don't think i want to deal with hrt side effects stress and all
What side effects are you stressing about?

I was in your exact position once upon a time, so I would tell you to just jump into it and forget about the side effects that you will learn to love anyway, but that's just projecting my own experience. I dunno about you.
>>
File: 33ie24_04-17-28July.png (365KB, 400x553px) Image search: [Google]
33ie24_04-17-28July.png
365KB, 400x553px
>>8666669
>really autistic
here we go again booooy
>>
>>8666690
What i mean is that i don't know if i'm just a femboy or if i'm a tranny, or if maybe i'm just a big ass meme and should fuck off and go to the gym lift some weights (but i don't want this tbqh)

>>8666784
I did it sometimes, at first it was hard to find answers, i just said "fuck it" and kept living but i want to make a decision, to follow something now. It may be some kind of problem with my decision making skills or something like that

>>8666951
>What side effects are you stressing about?
Mainly about boobs and mental changes. I don't think i want boobs as i don't want to be a girl. It would be funny to be a femboy with nice boobs but most boobs don't look good and i'm not blessed or something like that. Also, it will be hard to deal with them socially. I know serms are a thing but i can't afford them and i don't like their long-term side-effects.

As for the mental changes, i don't want to change my personality or behaviors, and i don't like the idea of a emotional rollercoaster.

Also, i can't change what's already settled in. I have lots of body and facial hair wich i need to shave every day to look ok, until i can afford laser, and hormones aren't magic pills that will change everything.

>I was in your exact position once upon a time
Can you tell me more about your story? if you don't mind ofc

>>8667104
shietttttt
>>
>>8667614
you are femboy only, and only if you look like one. if you don't, you aren't one. most men have no hope of looking feminine, and that includes trannies.
>>
>>8667617
>most men have no hope of looking feminine, and that includes trannies.
Wdym
>>
>>8667614
>Can you tell me more about your story? if you don't mind ofc
I realized I was gay when I was 12 or 13, and I was absolutely attracted to the idea of being with a cute guy while also being a cute guy, then I started puberty and I was mainly a normal guy looking for feminine guys, except I started growing out my hair and subconsciously behaving more and more feminine.
When I realized it, I was a wannabe femboy, and the massive anxiety of losing my looks scared me shitless everyday and I could barely function, so I started looking into HRT. Little did I know, this was so OBVIOUSLY dysphoria. I was extremely mad at myself for not figuring it years ago, but only became apparently after I broke down after being long enough in a pitiful state of confusion that was very much like what you described in your post.

So I began transitioning at 22, and so far it's going super well.
I was scared to death about tits but even more so about losing my dick functionality, and now one year later I have this desire to get a little breast augmentation and I barely even touch my penis at all anymore so I can forget about it. Literally the complete opposite of how I started.
I feel truly happy for the first time in my life.

And another funny change is that I mainly look for manly boyfriends now that they can see me as a girl.
>>
File: 1422333094364.jpg (15KB, 170x170px) Image search: [Google]
1422333094364.jpg
15KB, 170x170px
>>8667679
I mean I don't pass, even tho im 5'8, started hrt 5 yers ago at th age of 19, and did a lot of subplimental treatments such as laser hair removal

if I don't, what are the chances some male on testosterone looks like femboy?

NOOOOOOOOOONE!!! hahhahahahaha
>>
>>8667770
No need to be salty, plenty of femboys on T.
>>
You do sound AGP as hell desu (like very typical AGP,) plus most femme gay men and HSTS transsexuals are attracted to masculine men.
>>
>>8667908
can you fuck off
>>
If you're not interested in women/female bodies then ignore this advice but if you think you could be find someone who is aap if you know what to look for because they tend to be into androgynous guys and like messing around with sex roles, many would prefer to be the one doing the fucking. It's like opposite agp.
>>
>>8667913
???
>>
>>8667758
Like... wow... there wasn't one moment i couldn't relate while reading your story... even in the behavior, growing my hair, the extreme anxiety about this (wich i self-diagnosed as bdd, i fear i'll wake up tomorrow transformed into a disgusting man, something like that or that i won't make it to the next year and this concerns me...)

Sorry to be insistent... do you have any advice that could help me further in this situation? I know a "magic trick to figure out life" isn't possible but maybe, if you have something you would tell to yourself 5 years ago...?
Also, if you had it before, how did you cope with the stress/anxiety about family, friends and people in general?

>>8667770
Looking feminine and passing isn't necessarily the same thing... I think you should calm down girl, take it easy and figure out why you don't pass (or maybe you pass but is insecure or something like that)

I've seen plenty of feminine femboys 20 years old, some more. It's about genetics and how young you are. Of course i would have discarded this all if i were like 27 and 6'0, but i'm not.

It's this >>8667893 . Things start to get bad if you're still on T after 20. For some people, 22, 26, some rare cases of people starting at 30 and doing ok. Genetics rule the game and hrt is trading cards and hoping for the best.

Good luck with this.

>>8667908
What's the current definition of agp? i've been away for some time...

>>8667930
I find women bodies aesthetically beautiful but i don't feel pleasure while having sex with a girl... I don't really feel pleasure using this strange urinary worm, i just feel nothing at all while the anxiety of having to finish fast gets worse.
>>
File: job2.png (147KB, 432x514px) Image search: [Google]
job2.png
147KB, 432x514px
>>8668060
>do you have any advice that could help me further in this situation? I know a "magic trick to figure out life" isn't possible but maybe
It's such a hard thing to do, to give advice about something like this, because for example in my case now I simply cannot understand how I didn't accept I was suffering dysphoria, it was so obvious, yet the younger me didn't even begin to think about it until everything broke down. You seem to be in that same step of the curve as I was, so in my opinion there is some relation.
I know there is this meme about this board trying to make everyone get on the pills, but honestly since you are relating so much with the story of an actual transgirl you could start actually considering the option more seriously now.
I'm reluctant to tell anyone here "yeeaa nigga just buy the pills my man" because I honestly don't even know much about the person.

>if you have something you would tell to yourself 5 years ago...?
"stop playing mmos and go buy hormones you dumb girl"

>how did you cope with the stress/anxiety about family, friends and people in general?
My friends weren't much problem since they don't give a fuck. About family I don't really care what they think except for the fact that I kinda need to be in terms with my parents since I live with them. They still don't accept me, but things aren't so bad.

The real problem is that I can't control my anxiety with random people outside. I'm still on boymode but if I do my hair well I can pass, but it's really so much pressure to always be thinking about what every single person that looks at you has in mind. It's something I have to learn to control and get over it, but that's the same for every transgirl.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.