[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When does a bromance cross the line into gay?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: image.gif (324KB, 600x763px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
324KB, 600x763px
>>
Using your best friend for sex, cuddling together, sleeping by his side, and wanting to be with him forever is okay. The moment you say 'I love you' it's gay. If you hear him say 'I love you' first then immediately stop being his friend.
>>
>>8666365
When what you're feeling is no longer friendship but romantic relationship. If you feel like you can spend the rest of your life with the guy, that's a pretty good sign that there's at least a little bit of homosexual activity
>>
>>8666365
when you fuck
>>
when you get married
just don't get married
>>
>>8666365
If you've got something like pic related, man, why worry about whether it's gay or not? Enjoy it.
>>
>>8666365
when i cum
>>
When 'friendship' is no longer an adequate description of the relationship.
>>
Sorry but I’m gonna share my story:

>be 16-17
>BFF comes to stay overnight
>I plan to sleep on my bed and he on the floor mattress
>he wants to come to my bed
>ask jokingly if he’s gay
>he says it’s our final test of our friendship
>say I don’t want to but he comes up anyways
>I start to grind my ass
>he asks what I’m doing
>say I’m doing so he goes back to floor mattress
>he doesn’t go away and I keep grinding my ass on his crotch
>it keeps going awhile and we start to make sexual jokes
>it doesn’t escalate though
>I try to suck his dick but he doesn’t let me saying that he doesn’t trust me that I won’t bite or do something else to his dick
>next morning I was pulling his pants down but in the last second he stopped me

This kind of a situation never happened again. Once I tried to grind again but he said don’t do what I’m thinking. 6 years later we are still bros, no homo. I’m living overseas but we still speak to each other and as far as I know he doesn’t have any other close friends. We’re still best friends. Follow my example, friendship over homolust.

[spoiler] I’m still dreaming every day about moving out with him and living together forever.. as friends…[/spoiler]
>>
File: 1499020778619.jpg (42KB, 417x393px) Image search: [Google]
1499020778619.jpg
42KB, 417x393px
>>8666365
Transition so it never has the opportunity to become gay
>>
>>8666365
It's not gay unless balls are touching
>>
When y'all stop saying no homo
>>
When the balls touch
>>
>>8666365
Some time after you lick the cut on his finger to help the blood coagulate faster and awhile before you snap out of a blood/lust induced frenzy to find yourself firmly mounted atop him with your meat rod plunged base deep inside his supple ass and your teeth clenched down on his shoulder, presumably to keep him in place while you find release. Somewhere in there.
>>
>>8668350
The lines are blurred
>>
>>8668358
Very much so.
>>
>>8668350
Hnnnnmng
>>
>>8668350
What if I snap out of a bloodlust induced frenzy and he's firmly atop me, his hands tight around my wrists, pinning me to his bed, and his teeth on my ear while he whispers the horrible and wonderful things he wants to do to me but we still have our underwear on
>>
>>8667487
too fast dude, too fast
>>
>>8668675
Homoerotic? Maybe. Gay? Not until anal penetration. At least in my book.

>>8668662
Fun times, sweetmeat.
>>
>>8668722
Whoops, sorry, forgot my damn name.
>>
>>8666365
When there's sexual attraction involved from both parties even if there's no sexual act.
>>
>>8668680
I forgot to include that we brushed off everything as a joke.
>>
>>8668350
Fuck you cade stop posting these they turn me on too much
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.