[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many of you here are a conservative Trump supporter?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_9266.jpg (34KB, 500x477px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9266.jpg
34KB, 500x477px
How many of you here are a conservative Trump supporter?
>>
>>8665956

i can't vote for him bc not american, not sure if i would, i'm probably a 'conservative' or alt-right but i'd just call myself a nationalist (homonationalist? idk)

what do you hope to accomplish from this thread op?
>>
>>8665956
I voted for him but not sure if I will again as it seems like he can't get shit done. I still wouldn't have voted Hillary though.
>>
I don't know what I am politically, but I was happy he won. I knew it would turn out this way and it makes me so fucking happy to see so many people filled with so much misery and regret that they can only blame themselves for.
>>
>>8665999
But all it takes is for the Republican voters to pray for forgiveness one time, and then they will forgive themselves forever and ever, right? What makes you think Republicans are capable of learning from their mistakes, when they can just pray away their guilt and doubt in the time it takes me to take a sip?

I'll bet right now many of them feel like real matyrs, like Jesus Christ himself, for what they did to themselves. So holy. Why would they learn to change?
>>
>>8665997
this
>>
File: hitler_gtfo.gif (61KB, 445x315px) Image search: [Google]
hitler_gtfo.gif
61KB, 445x315px
>>8665956
>what do you hope to accomplish from this thread op?
Trigger some leftists obviously.

>>>/pol/
>>
>>8665956

I wouldn't call myself a conservative but you bet your sweet ass I voted for Trump. Going to be doing it again in 4 years too.
>>
>>8665956
I just know not to voice my conservative opinions on this board. But its also why i haven't come out to my family.
>>
>>8665956
> conservative Trump supporter?

implying that trump represents conservatives lmao
dude you gotta pick one
>>
>>8666470
The dude would gladly help Russia to kill every U.S. citizen so long as it didn't include his friends or family. He's as Republican as you can get.
>>
>>8666505
>liberals now wholly buy into cold war-esque anti-russian propaganda
>>
I dont think he is ideal but he is serving a very important purpose by destorying thie stab (establishment) from within.

Also new meme stab is now a nickname for the stablishment.

Tyler durden said in fight club destruction is a form of creation and trump is destorying retarded authoritarian big daddy gov institutions
>>
>>8666561
The only good that might come out of his presidency is maybe, and this is a very small maybe, there will be some investigation into Diebold machines and the fact that Republicans who own all of the voting machine companies refuse to give voting machines the cyber security of a Texas Instruments calculator.

But I really really doubt it. There's so much money to be had in owning all of the votes that they're more than willing to bribe whoever they need to to keep things as they are.

And the ones they can't bribe, they can just defeat in elections. Pretty hard to get elected on a platform of fixing voter fraud if you can't get any votes.
>>
>>8666019
>Republicans can't learn from their mistakes
>Democrats voted for Hillary after 8 years of Obama

>>8666546
They're stupid. It's why they're liberals.

>>8666613
>voter fraud hands Rs elections but zero illegals vote even though millions admit to being registered
Can you tie your own shoelaces?
>>
>>8666546
>Hillary ran an underground sex ring!
>lol stupid liberals, there's no evidence of Russian collusion
>yeah, so what they lied about all these meetings?
>>
>>8666935
Not learning from your mistakes isn't the same as refusing to recognize you've made one.
>>
>>8666935
>>Democrats voted for Hillary after 8 years of Obama
What exactly are you trying to say here?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.