[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do passers manage to never cough or sneeze in public?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: L3g9MSebXjw.jpg (61KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
L3g9MSebXjw.jpg
61KB, 1280x720px
How do passers manage to never cough or sneeze in public?
>>
>>8665431
you just have to make your coughing passable. its not hard
>>
>>8665431
>have super female cute sneezing
>hit my throat with a thing once accidentally
>never again could i sneeze cutely and its now a deformed sound worse than any man's sneeze

My only blessing and fate took it away from me
>>
>>8665431
Passers are dead inside so their body can't process like coughing and sneezing.
Most probably
>>
>>8665431
not learning how to sneeze from your mom.
>>
>>8665533
Haha real talk though you pretty much do have to be a relentless psychopath to be a passer
>>
>>8665470
>hit my throat with a thing once accidentally

greentext it please
how big was this "thing?"
how deep did it go?
>>
>>8665431
is.. is this a problem for trans women? is your vocal range so fucking low you even sneeze with low pitch?
>>
>>8665431
thats why you get VFS you retard
>>
>>8665457
this, guys just sneeze loudly because they dont give a shit or they think its hilarious, im a cis guy (quite masc at that unfortunately) but i sneeze quietly, just put an effort to not be gross, jesus
>>
>>8665691
Nothing to do with pitch. Chest throat and lung shape changes the sound in ways you can't change thank to reverb
>>
>>8665729
The word you are looking for is timbre.
And I would argue that, yes, pitch does have something to do with it.
>>
>>8665431
how can a sneeze be masculine?
>>
>>8666496
Because of pitch. I don't know why anyone is saying pitch doesn't matter here - it does. I'm an FtM, and dreaded sneezing or coughing in public pre-T because it was so high-pitched. Forcing it lower WHILE sneezing and coughing hurt my throat like an absolute motherfucker too, although maybe I was doing it wrong.

All my sympathies to the girls on this. It's a shitty issue.
>>
>>8665431
I have no problem with sneezing or coughing. My sneezes come out as a cute squeak. My coughs are also girly.
>>
>>8668085
I think this one we have easier than you. Just smile when coughing and it feminises without much other effort, stifle sneezes and you're basically done.
>>
>>8665595
I fell and I hit my throat with the edge of a table. Couldn't talk for days. My voice was never the same.
>>
>>8665431
My coughs are girly, and my sneezing sounds kinda like a fart
>>
>>8665431
try to make a "choo" sound instead of an "ah-choo" sound. also, cover your mouth.
>>8665544
>tfw your mom does the excessively loud man sneeze
>>
>>8665701
I don't know if this is entirely true, I'm also a cis guy and I've tried to hold back big sneezes before and I just end up with a huge pain between my eyes if I try to sneeze "quiet", best I can do is sneeze into my arm and try to muffle it.
>>
>>8665431
>tfw I have apparently have a cute sneeze that my friends are jealous of

As long as nobody looks at me and I keep sneezing I'll be the cutest thing around
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.