[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what's the deal with agp

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

4real here folks, why do some of you "identify" as some fetish? i really don't get it. do you take pride in being the result of years of misogynistic conditioning into believing that femininity boils down to being sexy or are you just a bunch of closet trans who don't want to take the plunge? honestly ya'll just seem like a bunch of weirdos that I would never let my kids around. I'm a trans girl and the thought of someone describing their gender identity to me as someone who get rock hard while wearing knee-highs scares me. also inb4 "uneducated" and "google it", yeah I have no idea what the fuck i'm talking about please enlighten me
>>
It's not a fetish, it's an orientation.
>>
>>8665078
AGP as an identity isn't real, Blanchard is stupid, anyone on here who uses HSTS or AGP in earnest is also a moron, never believe anything you read on 4chan, et cetera
>>
>>8665078
>do you take pride in being the result of years of misogynistic conditioning

yes, combined with years of the misandric conditioning from feminists
>>
>>8665078
use the catalog
>>
>>8665095
AGP =/= Blanchard's typology for the the millionth time
>>
>>8665245
Who even mentioned Blanchardnation?
>>
>>8665249
The person I replied to..
>>
>>8665259
Ohoho, my bad, I don't read long shitposts.

So why didn't you attach a random suffix to Blanchard to make it funny? Just plain old Blanchard is reaaaally boring.
>>
>>8665078
AGP isn't a fetish.
>>
File: absolutely-disgusting-24638394.png (142KB, 500x522px) Image search: [Google]
absolutely-disgusting-24638394.png
142KB, 500x522px
>>8665078
AGP is just dumb straight males with a fetish.
Crossdressers in other words.
They make normies think that legitimate trans people are freaks, rapists and child molesters.
They should be rounded up and shot.
>>
>>8665344
>men pretending to be women getting pounded by men are attracted to children
????
>>
File: bravest person i know.png (547KB, 575x760px) Image search: [Google]
bravest person i know.png
547KB, 575x760px
>>8665344
>>
I have what could be considered AGP because I repressed for so long that being treated like a girl feels incredibly wonderful, and of course it bleeds into my sexuality as well, since even when I repressed I always fantasized sexually about being a girl.

To say that I'm trans *because* of AGP feelings is fucking retarded, and is why blanchard is an idiot. To say that I'm not a real trans person because of AGP is just trutrans bullshit, everyone copes and deals with dysphoria in their own way.
>>
>>8665379
>getting pounded by men
[citation needed]
>>
>>8665497
You're only trans if you actually get SRS.
Anything else is just a man in a dress.
>>
>>8665622
Make a thread about your opinion and see if it holds up.
>>
>>8665095
>AGP as an identity isn't real,
Don't erase me.
>>
>>8665091

yep
>>
men as a whole are a weird fucking species. they all need to be chemically castrated and forced to undergo psychiatric case counseling then shipped off to an island. you don't see women doing this type of shit
>>
File: womenn.jpg (27KB, 637x351px) Image search: [Google]
womenn.jpg
27KB, 637x351px
>>8668073
Gynocide is coming you subhuman roastie, and it's gonna be pretty.
>>
>>8665497
If you say so.
>>
>>8668073
>>>/clg/
>>
>>8668091
seconded
t tranny
>>
File: homosexual males are superior.png (49KB, 646x305px) Image search: [Google]
homosexual males are superior.png
49KB, 646x305px
>>8668073
>trannies are disgusting
>men are disgusting
>I KNOW, LET'S TURN THE MEN INTO TRANNIES THAT'LL MAKE THEM LESS DISGUSTING

??? are you just mad because two males make a far more stable, happy, and abuse-free relationship then two women?
>>
>>8665078
AGP === transbian. It's just another word for it
>>
File: 1501747661401.png (70KB, 560x328px) Image search: [Google]
1501747661401.png
70KB, 560x328px
>>8671382
>posting a study they never read
>>
>>8671396
that's not how you read statistics lmafo

you would multiply .674 by 40.4% because the first figure only deals with IPV whilst the second deals with lifetime severe physical violence which is more selective.

> An estimated 13.8% of all men have experienced severe physical violence in their
lifetimes and 2.0% have experienced severe physical violence in the past year.

>Walters
et al (2013) found that 16.4% of gay men reported ever experiencing severe physical violence by an intimate
partner, which is also a higher prevalence than the CDC’s estimate of 13.8% among men in the general
population.

both figures lower than the figure you obtained for severe physical violence by female-female partnerships.

are people on this board functionally retarded?
>>
>>8671445
The purpose of the table I posted was to show lesbians had the lowest occurrence of domestic abuse among women, when you take out male abusers who make up the majority of all men and women except for lesbians, and even then they're almost a third of those abusers.

The .674 is accurate enough for both stats because that's the percentage that committed all IPV which means the number that committed severe IPV cannot exceed that percentage and is quite likely to be lower.

My issue with your table is you post it making it seem like they're lesbian on lesbian numbers but they are not with proper. In reality, if you take female x female and male x male IPV, there's not much of a gap. It's about 5% gap which makes lesbians (women on women) only second to gay men (man on man), lower than our straight/bi gender counterparts, which is a very different conclusion than your table >>8671382 leads people to think.

IPV
Lesbians .674 x 40.4% = 27.23%
Gays .907 x 25.2% = 22.86%

Severe violence
Lesbians .674 x 29.4% = 19.82%
Gays .907 x 16.4% = 14.88%
>>
>>8671589
proper context*
>>
>>8671589
>accurate enough

lol stopped reading there

>about 5%

5% is enormous and you have to quote the high figure for gay male SPV just to get there at all. if you take an average of every study done on gay men (aka equalize the field) the gap grows even wider.

this just sounds like self-justification now "our housefire is okay because it's only consuming 1/4th our house instead of half"

keep telling yourself beating each other's a-okay up till the ER bill
>>
>>8671391
but like, ace lezbo trans girls? I just want to hold a girls hand and do each others hair.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.