[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You know those binaural beat things that never work?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: One.224222.jpg (110KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
One.224222.jpg
110KB, 720x540px
I think I might have found one that actually kinda works

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxAzTo9lnTg

>I could actually feel the muscles in my throat naturally clench my adam's apple while I was listening.
>I was able to average 182 hz when I practiced after a few listens
>Last time I practiced was 2 months ago (motivational issues, depression, and living with idiots usually gets in the way), and I only managed to average 149 hz
> Natural voice averages 96 hz

Knowing that most of the things channels like this pump out are pseudoscientific trash, the channel probably doesn't deserve the attention. I just wanted to hear /lgbt/'s thoughts on this one in particular, because it took me by surprise.
>>
>>8664878
> Binaural beats at worst are a placebo. Placebo is quite powerful, you know.

I figured as much, but this is probably the first time I've actually noticed a placebo have genuine measurable effects that weren't purely delusional.

> Trapping yourself, on the other hand has many health downsides. It's probably too late for you, but I'll say it anyway. STOP FAPPING, START LIVING! Don't trap yourself. Transition has no long-term proven benefits.

So you don't want to join in my satanic tranny orgy? Your loss.

In all seriousness though, it's been my dream to be a woman since I was a kid, before I even knew what fapping was. Both figuratively and literally, as it's also a recurring dream I've had since I was a kid, where I would transform into a girl/woman and be accepted by my family and friends for it. I'm usually happier in that dream than I am in reality, desu.

With all this in mind, I'd prefer to transition.
>>
>>8664967
>>8664878
This is some kid from /r9k/ who spams every thread with his virgin nofap lies trying to get everyone sick/give them a 33% higher chance of prostate cancer.
All because he's triggered.
>>
>>8664967
I don't fall for the "transition solves all your problems" meme. I just think it will help with the dysphoria. If you don't though, then maybe you've made your grave as well. Personally, to put it into an analogy, If I had a tumor in my foot, and the only treatment available was amputation, I'd take the amputation over letting it turn to leukemia while I wait for the cure for cancer.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.