[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask a middle aged Hon anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_0077.jpg (125KB, 998x702px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0077.jpg
125KB, 998x702px
I am a non passing Hon. I started in my 40s ask me anything
>>
>>8664706
Why do kids love the taste of Cinnamon Toast Crunch?
>>
>>8664711
Because of the crunch.
>>
>>8664706
How can a person live so long and make such a retarded decision?
>>
>>8664716
Well when I woke up from the suicide attempt I figured fuck it why not
>>
>>8664706
What makes you feel better now than you did before transitioning.

Are you seeing a therapist for gender dysphoria or for the suicide attempt?

Have you been on any anti-psychotic medication?

Do you have an addictive personality?

Have you used drugs or alcohol as a coping mechanism?

What made you decide to switch?

Best of luck, suicide isn't the answer even if you're not what you need to be.
>>
>>8664739
So your life is just a string of bad decisions? When will you start acting your age?
>>
Why bother? Is transitioning into somebody that's going to just attract negative reactions from everyone around you worth it?

or do you only dress up in private and go stealth during the day, something like that?

anyway, there's a hell of a lot of older women that look like men, you you've got a shot if you study hard and avoid playing pretty princess dressup
>>
>>8664772
I use a lot of drugs when I can't get enough dick lol

I prefer black dudes mmm...
>>
>>8664772
>What makes you feel better now than you did before transitioning.

Being myself. The allieviation of dysphoria even a little feels amazing

>Are you seeing a therapist for gender dysphoria or for the suicide attempt?

I saw a gender therapist. She spent very little time on dysphoria and a lot on the suicide and depression. I am still working on it.

>Have you been on any anti-psychotic medication?

I start Wellbutrin and Zoloft and Clonipin today to try to deal.

>Do you have an addictive personality? Yes

>Have you used drugs or alcohol as a coping mechanism?

Yes. I started drinking in 8th grade and was drunk every day starting in junior year.

>What made you decide to switch?
I gave up fighting for a fake life of fear.

>Best of luck, suicide isn't the answer even if you're not what you need to be.

Thank you
>>
>>8664789
Never>>8664798

I don't get many negative reactions. I get much more positivity than I expected.

I live 100% full time. Even have a job selling makeup.
>>
>>8664706
Any advice you can give someone in their mid 20's still transitioning?
>>
>>8664853
Live for yourself. Don't let fear of the judgment of others keep you from what you need to do. Find people who you can connect with and live life and be happy
>>
>>8664706
I wanna date one just like you or if possible have a FWB relationship. How do I go about finding one?
>>
>>8664706
Do you have kids/family? What do they think about you being a unpassable tranny?
>>
>>8664805
>Wellbutrin and Zoloft and Clonipin
jesus christ are they trying to get you to turn to heroin?
>>
Prove it.
>>
>>8664805
and how did you repress for that long if you were dysphoric since high school? when did you realize you were trans?

>>8664820
are you in Canada or some lgbt-friendly place?

I'm old myself and have not option to transition gonna be boymode forever, I wouldn't handle being a hon
>>
File: 1421112447772.png (278KB, 588x571px) Image search: [Google]
1421112447772.png
278KB, 588x571px
>>8664706
well if you are real then

my only question I have to hons is, how tf can you do it? how can you present as a woman despite not passing? how can you bear both people laughing and mocking you on daily basis, and your own self when you look into mirror and clearly don't look female?
>>
>>8665044
I am easy to spot just say hi

>>8665048
No kids. My family told me to fuck off they are embarrassed. A couple female cousins talk to me. I had a huge family>>8665051

I am very sad

>>8665066
I drank in high school. I did try to transition and even got my ID to female on my own but my family freaked so I just got beat more

I am in TX
>>
>>8665114
I must do this. Yeah I see people stare, but people are still mostly kind
>>
>>8665120
>I am easy to spot just say hi
I messaged a older girl on POF, "you looked so hot id let her suck my dick" is probably not the best opener would you agree
>>
>>8665128
>I must do it

troll answer, fake thread

you're not a middle aged hon, you're just a young shitposter who roleplays. fuck off.
>>
>>8665120
>>8664805
>>8664706

stop making shit up
your farce is easy to see through

Hons don't think like that, hons don't type like that. Hons don't give one liner off hand explenations about their past, hons go to detail and write walls of text about most trivial bs.

I won't believe your shit unless you post your selfie and proof you really are middle aged hon. Right now you only proved that this thread is a low quality bait.
>>
>>8665120
>family freaked so I just got beat more
Ouch ... was it so bad that you decided to repress till 40 instead of moving away and breaking up with them to transition on your own?

Are you into men or women, AGP?
>>
>people falling for it
It's like you've never seen a Susan's thread
>>
>>8665158
Why do you respond to yourself every day? Your shitposts don't get that much attention because they're just worthless shit, you pedophile.
>>
File: IMG_0057.jpg (468KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0057.jpg
468KB, 1080x1920px
>>8665138
No I am the same hon who always posts here
>>
>>8665164
hi, Olivia
>>
>>8665163
I come here to catch up like maybe once a week
>>
>>8665173
Hi.
>>
File: hon4.jpg (334KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
hon4.jpg
334KB, 960x1280px
>>8665162
I've been on Susan's long enough to know that is thread is not made by a hon, it's made by an attention seeking shitposter

>>8665164
anyone can take a random picture, edit the name and claim it's them. That hon hasn't visited here in ages, and if she did, it would probably be mtfg or passgen first.
>>
>>8664706
>>8665164
>both photos are labeled IMG_number

bait/10
>>
>>8665202
>you're cute, id let you suck this dick dry
>>
>>8665202
Why are you so mad that people are different
and don't act the same? I've met her in discord and she told same things about her.
If it was shitposter he'd come up with more crazy stuff.
>>
>>8665353
im not mad, i really would let her suck my dick and tell her she was a good girl when shes done
>>
File: 45702278.jpg (210KB, 500x625px) Image search: [Google]
45702278.jpg
210KB, 500x625px
>>8665202
>thread is not made by a hon, it's made by an attention seeking shitposter

This
The board has been overrun with sliders and shills lately (summerfags?)
>>
File: 1499389063500.gif (499KB, 500x366px) Image search: [Google]
1499389063500.gif
499KB, 500x366px
Do you think about how there are ugly, masculine cis women? You don't need to be attractive to pass in every case.
Good luck with everything, I'm rooting for you honanon
>>
>>8664706
>AMA
>no timestamp
:weak yawn:
>>
File: IMG_0078.jpg (1MB, 3088x2320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0078.jpg
1MB, 3088x2320px
>>8665202
It's really me. I am at work. Come buy makeup at galleria Ulta
>>
>>8664706
I better start before I look like you. People saying I have a baby face is a good thing right?
>>
>>8666105
Not if you're an FTM
>>
>>8664706
Why didn't you transition for so long? How did you cope?

What made you transition in the end?

Why transition knowing you wouldn't pass? How do you deal with not passing?

How is life as a non-passing hon?
>>
>>8666105
Thanks

>>8666196

>Why didn't you transition for so long? How did you cope?

Trauma and fear kept me from transition. I coped by drinking. I wouldn't really call it very good coping.

>What made you transition in the end?

I simply couldn't take the effort to ignore or repress dysphoria. I don't know why I couldn't handle it any more.

Why transition knowing you wouldn't pass? How do you deal with not passing?

I felt no other option than to do it. I stopped caring if I passed. I deal by living. I just try not to think about it.

How is life as a non-passing hon?

Actually it isn't totally terrible. Career wise yeah hard. Romance very hard. I am happier tho and glad I did it.

I just had to re adjust my expectations from life. It is hard and I am still pretty depressed but I haven't drank in a while and I hope to live to old age
>>
>>8666789
Trauma over what?

What was your life like as a man? Did you have a female partner?

What effort did it take to repress?

How did you stop caring about passing?

What did it do to your career? Why are you happier you did it?

>I just had to re adjust my expectations from life.
How did you re-adjust them?
>>
>>8667291
>Trauma over what?
Conversation therapy and lots of other abuse

>What was your life like as a man? Did you have a female partner?

I am bi an had both male and female partners, but never was in a long term relationship with a man. Dated two women in like actual relationships.

>What effort did it take to repress?
A lot. Besides drinking I spent a lot of time trying to kill my ability to feel.

>How did you stop caring about passing?

Oh I care about passing. I just didn't let my not passing keep me from living. I can't let not being perfect destroy my life

>What did it do to your career?

I was working in oil and gas for Exxon as an administrative assistant and tech writer. When they found out I got a new boss and went from perfect reviews to fired in two weeks. In a group meeting she said I was an abomination to God and should be beaten to death.

Why are you happier you did it? I am happy not to still be a coward. Sometimes I even feel pretty and that life will be ok

>How did you re-adjust them?

Life did that for me. I won't be a hot 20 something. I will live
>>
>>8667666
>Conversation therapy
What was that like?

>but never was in a long term relationship with a man.
Intentionally? Either way, why not?

>I just didn't let my not passing keep me from living. I can't let not being perfect destroy my life
I admire that attitude but how do you manage it?

>In a group meeting she said I was an abomination to God and should be beaten to death.
I'm sorry.

>Sometimes I even feel pretty and that life will be ok
What makes you feel that way? Did anything make you feel it before transition?
>>
>>8667666
>In a group meeting she said I was an abomination to God and should be beaten to death.
Tell her that god is not here today
>>
Do you think it was worth it?

Generally, hons tend to have issues integrating into society as women, often making the mistake of acting like caricatures of women. Do you have any difficulties in that regard yourself?
>>
>>8664706
Any message for younger non-transitioners who may end up in your position, such as >>8656651 ?
>>
>>8664711
Because kids love sugary things.
>>
>>8667716
>What was that like?
It was horrible and lasted years. It was torture done to me by the people who were supposed to live and protect me.

>Intentionally? Either way, why not?
A little intentionally. I don't trust men. So gay hookbup culture suited me but left me lonely. Also, I really didn't like being with men as one.

>I admire that attitude but how do you manage it?

One day at a time. Some are hard some are easy. When I get flirted with I feel so good. When some chaser says hey I know your a man but I totally dig that I want to die. Yeah that happened a couple times now.

>I'm sorry.
Yeah it sucks and it happened when the industry was in downturn so now when it hits the upswing I will be 3 to 4 yeas out with lapses skills. Plus still trans in a conservative industry

>What makes you feel that way? Did anything make you feel it before transition?

People being kind. My coworkers my friends. The customers at ulta. It just feels good to be accepted in an all female environment. I am the only trans person at my store and it is nice to have a good place to work.
>>
>>8667753
I am told that it is my manner and voice that makes me fit in even though I have lots of tells>>8667757

It doesn't go away. It only gets worse. As the pressures of life compile you can't hold infinite stress. A prescription interaction, you never know what will cause you to lose the ability to cope.

Love yourself and let the shame go if you can
>>
>>8664883
hey thanks for making this thread. Im in my mid twenties and ive been too afraid to transition. I tried a couple years ago and gave it up out of fear. I still dont know how to get over this. people like you give me hope.
>>
>>8668062
I totally understand. It is hard to not be ashamed. I just didn't want to hurt anymore.
>>
>>8665153
>One line offhand explaination about themselves
What kind of people do that because i do that.
>>
>>8668062
You don't want to end up like her.
>>8664706
OP are you jealous of younger transitioners?
>>
>>8670861
>You don't want to end up like her.
I agree. Don't waste years

>OP are you jealous of younger transitions?

No. I don't hold any animosity towards young people or kids at all. It makes me happy to see them happy. Yay the world might be changing.
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.