[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is being gay or trans a choice?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_9265.jpg (25KB, 350x219px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9265.jpg
25KB, 350x219px
Is being gay or trans a choice?
>>
>>8664170
Yes to both.
t. both
>>
>>8664194
t. Actually neither
>>
>>8664210
Triggered.
>>
>>8664170
Depends on how gay you are. You can completely repress gau feelings and smash a wife you aren't attracted to your whole life. If you're a little bit bi you can condition yourself to associate exclusively men with sexuality. For most people though, the situation is mostly out of their control.
>>
>>8664170
It does not matter.
>>
I think if you want to be a women you can choose to be one.
>>
>>8664170
yes and no?
a bisexual can swear off of hetero relationships, and essentially be full homo to an outside observer, but unless they develop some severe psychological aversion to dick/vagina they'll still have those desires.
similarly, there is a slight but important distinction between being tran and having gender/genital dysphoria. the majority of people with gender dysphoria never attempt to transition, which is the point at which someone becomes "trans". people may be able to repress their feelings, to varying degrees of success, but nothing short of extremely traumatizing events will permanently change someone's sexual orientation.
>>
>>8664170
Suppression is a choice, but actually being something isn't despite what people like Rick Santorum or Mike Huckabee would want you to believe.
>>
>>8664240
This seems about right.

I'm pretty sure I was bi leaning towards women when I was 11-12, but girls intimidated me so much that I just went full gay desu
>>
>>8664170
I'm bi and I wish I was 100% gay or straight

I've had some slight body dysmorphia and I wish I hadn't

If you have any tips please hand them over slowly I'm watching your hands kid I've got a gun to your fucking head don't you dare try anything.
>>
>>8666072
well that escalated quickly
>>
>>8664170
most gays/trans are just doing it because it's trendy and politically correct. basically they are virtue signalling sjws
>>
>>8666072
Top tip: get the fuck off of /lgbt/
I'm not trying to be an ass, it's just that only toxic people browse here and try to make others toxic as well. Being bisexual is completely valid. You may need professional help for any dismorphia you feel.
>>
>>8666297
I know it's pretty shit here, I don't come here often.

I'm sure it's valid... I just don't know how to live my life. If I was straight it would mean starting a family, if I was gay then probably not. I feel conflicted. It would be great to not have to worry about it.
>>
>>8666407
Focus on your career
>>
>>8666418
I have none, I have no direction

but I should
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.