[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give me hope.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 174
Thread images: 32

File: image.jpg (106KB, 750x735px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106KB, 750x735px
Are there any conservative gays out there? Am I an outcast in an outcast group? I'm not talking civic nationalists.
>>
>>8662444
The word conservative means a lot of things these days, you are going to have to be specific.
>>
File: image.png (152KB, 1602x1348px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
152KB, 1602x1348px
>>8662464
White nationalist.
>>
>>8662480
Alt-Right
>>
>>8662480
This make me sad, but I understand it. I think there are some decent arguments for it, but it is not my thing. I don't think ethnicity should be the defining factor of a nation. It should be the values a nation holds and with out any gibs or preferential gibs race quickly no longer matters and chimp like behavior is less likely from any race.
>>
>>8662509
Super gay tears.
>tfw you meet more communists in rural Texas then capitalists.
>>
>>8662526
I feel like the gay community is a bunch of traitors. As if we're just a bunch of memes wiggling to let in inferiors so we feel good. I hear my ancestors scream as the world tumbles apart. A world they died for, but more importantly lived for. Now we do neither.
>>
>>8662526
No sure if you are calling me a communist or not, but I'm not. I'm a gun toting American country boy who hates government whether it's communist or any other sort of thing. I want to be left the fuck alone and want to keep what I earn.
I just don't care about race, unless it's in my bedroom, I do't find other races attractive.
>>
File: IMG_0606.jpg (46KB, 500x481px)
IMG_0606.jpg
46KB, 500x481px
>>8662480
That's not conservative. That's European Nat Soc.
>>
>>8662444
White nationalist here; but also trans, so...pretty much just showing up to get sand kicked in my face this thread. Lotta WN gays out there who seem to think /pol/ infographics about gays are wrong, but /pol/ infographics about trannies are spot-on. It's gonna be awkward when we're gassed together.

>>8662509
If you don't have a racial majority in a nation, you don't HAVE a "nation." You have a political construct on some land where some people live. Etymologically, a "nation" is (at minimum) a peoples, a race. More commonly, it's a race + a homeland.

The values a nation has are decided by the race that makes it up. People aren't interchangeable; completely replace a nation and there is zero chance that the culture and values that were there previously can be continued without the founding stock. It's never happened once in history. A country can generally assimilate a TINY minority, but that's it.
>>
>>8662585
>not grasping that "Western" and "white" mean the same thing
wew lad
>>
>>8662587
I don't know about you bitch but I'm taking out as many of the people I've loved and fought for when they come to gas me as I can. I understand homosexuality is at odds with the majority of the right wing. God gay rights was a leftist totalitarian dictum. I'm happy I can get married but it has almost entirely polarized the (((gay community)) to the left.
>>
>>8662616
That was difficult to parse; but if you meant something like, "I'll fight for my race but I'll also go down fighting if they come for me," then yes, I understand where you're coming from. I have no intention of just saying "darn, they hate me" and lying down.

I certainly don't hope it ever comes to that, though.
>>
>>8662444
this fucking thread again
>>
File: Pic.jpg (347KB, 957x1024px)
Pic.jpg
347KB, 957x1024px
>>8662444
>>
>>8662444
Im here. Hard right nationalist.
>>
File: 40th-logo.png (9KB, 580x101px)
40th-logo.png
9KB, 580x101px
http://www.logcabin.org/about-us/
>>
>>8662480
sure i guess
t. pic related
>>
>>8662444

>Are there any conservative gays out there?

Well, I hope so...but its hard to say for certain. Blaire White and Caitlin Jenner are a thing...so they DO exist, albeit rarely. The resurgence of conservatism is still very much an underground thing. Non leftist LGBT people are HARSHLY demonized, so its hard to find them.

Maybe we need something like the flag code for this??? Kind of ironic...

I basically try to keep my political beliefs a secret whenever im hanging out at LGBT events. Radical and illogical SJWs aren't very fun to argue with in person, and they can seriously damage your career/social life/reputation. Most of the time it just isn't worth trying to show them how full of shit they are.

Maybe try looking for the other people that seem 'apathetic' about politics at these events? They could be doing the same thing as me.

Where do you live BTW? (finding similar folks online is another strategy)

I think I may try moving out to a more conservative state eventually. Once I get my shit together. May get some flak for it, but whatever. Conservative leaning people have bigger fish to fry these days anyways. I don't think they give much of a shit anymore if Bob is fucking Ron. Might be a more complicated situation if you are trans (like me!!! yay!!!! Fuck my life...)

Pick your poison OP.

Id rather interact with and befriend people with similar hobbies/beliefs anyways.

Its kind of weak to just befriend someone because you both like dudes or whatever anyways.

>Am I an outcast in an outcast group?

It seems like it. At least for now.

keep this thread bumped anons. Its relevant to my interests.
>>
>slightly opposed after years of no opposition
>wow I'm such an outcast
>>
>>8662556
>I'm a gun toting American country boy who hates government
Literally Lenin
>>
>i'm not talking civic nationalists

ah, yes, racist gay wants to find other racist gays. thank u for disclaimer
>>
>>8662509
Yes because literally retarded shitskins with a high propensity towards violence are just so good for America and Europe. So enriching.
>>
>>8662587
Trannies won't get gassed, the hons won't allowed to try to pass off as women unless some sort of gene therapy is invented to make them not hons.
>>
>>8662948
I'm a conservative and politically active both in the establishment and the conservative grassroots, most of the people who shit on LGBT folks are much older and even they are starting to just turn apathetic. "God will deal with them" and whatnot but not really openly discriminating. And the only young folks I see basically ever shitting on LGBT people are edgy radtrads online. TERFs are far more anti-trans than anyone on the right in my experience
>>
>>8662639
Why, does it happen that often? Maybe we could make a gen.
>>
>>8662955
You REALLY believe the American mainstream is conservative? Dat Overton window shift, damn.

>>8663024
That still leaves the position of passing trans women and FtMs open, anon. Gene therapy that just outright cures this disorder would be better, though.
>>
>>8663099
>american mainstream conservative for majority of america
>isn't at the moment because your president is embarrassing
>me and all the other country club members are such victims now
>>
>>8662587
I think the idea of "nations" in that strict sense isn't really too viable these days, at least if you want your country to be reasonably successful. Nations were certainly possible, even the default historically, but now with a globalized industrial/post-industrial economy it's hard to maintain ethnic uniformity. Any policy that can maintain it would likely lead to either population loss or high levels of social unrest, neither of which is good for long-term stability and success of the country. You might be able to maintain a successful ethnostate in the modern age, but it's a very difficult balancing act. For the most part, these days I think it's more worthwhile to investigate how societies can be stable and successful in the absence of guaranteed ethnic uniformity, since that seems to be the reality most of the world is going to have to end up dealing with.
>>
>>8662444
>>8662480
Yes, I am gay, conservative and a white nationalist. You are not alone, OP.
>>
I'm not a hardcore liberal/sjw if that counts
>>
File: 1468925455248.jpg (202KB, 678x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1468925455248.jpg
202KB, 678x1000px
>>8663180
Literally and unironically?

What does being a white nationalist mean to you?
>>
>>8663141
wow, an actual insightful political comment on 4chan. who'da thunk
>>
>>8663252
It means hating black people and thinking that isolating yourself is the answer to every problem
>>
>>8662444
You count conservative-libertarian bisexuals?
>>
>>8662444
>>8662480
I think we need a rightward direction in government and society right now.
But being a white nationalist as a homosexual who wants to live that way? It's delusional. White nationalism advocates an extreme form of social cleansing. What makes you think that they wouldn't go after homosexuals as soon as the precedent of extreme social cleansing is established?
>>
>>8662444
Define "Conservative" and please don't be a cuck who sells out to supporting parties who have historically hated you. like 3 years of "oh, you're okay, I guess" is kind of not enough imo

Start your own conservative party
>>
>>8662595
"White unity" is idealistic nonsense which has never existed.
>>
>>8663356
still more realistic than general racial unity
>>
We got gay marriage. Everything else liberals stand for is ridiculous. The right has decided they'll accept us now so that's the way to go.
>>
>>8663369
Racial unity is a spook.

Negation of the concept as a whole is better than memey melting pot unity

This is true for trying to unite incompatible Euro cultures too.
>>
>>8662444
Yes there are, it doesn't mean you'll find them attractive or that what you mean by conservative is what they mean by conservative.
>>
>>8663078
At least three times a week. Yes please make /uncletomgen/ and stop shitting the board like trannies.
>>
>>8663343
I feel you but at the same time Islam or Hispanic niggers are way more violent and less discerning.
>>
>>8662587
Yeah, that's not the definition of a nation. At least, not in any sense of the word that people actually use.
>>
>>8662444
>Titled give me hope
>Proceeds to destroy decent human being's hope for the world.
>>
>>8662585
We have a smart person in a retarded thread. "White" identity beyond just Christendom has never existed and even Nazis disagrewd with it. Ethnic movements are a modern, not conservative, phenomenon.
>>
>>8663180
Thank you for the hope Anon.
>>
File: bike_chick.jpg (161KB, 1080x1350px) Image search: [Google]
bike_chick.jpg
161KB, 1080x1350px
>>8662444
conservatives should only try to conserve one thing and that is freedom

>>8662480
die nigger
>>
>>8664060
Um it's the current year. There are no decent people left.
>>
File: edgelord.png (446KB, 640x900px)
edgelord.png
446KB, 640x900px
>>8662480
also youre a fucking faggot that is jealous of /pol congrats biggest faggot edgy award
>>
>>8662585
drugs are ok
>>
File: image.jpg (87KB, 750x1023px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87KB, 750x1023px
>>8665123
Freedom for who? The whites who built this country or the invading shit skin gimme dats.
>>
>>8665126
ummmmmm sweeeeeetie

>current year meme
>in 2018
>>
File: image.jpg (48KB, 750x491px)
image.jpg
48KB, 750x491px
>>8665130
No I have a gf
>pic related
>>
File: image.jpg (51KB, 744x539px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 744x539px
>>8665140
Time is a flat circle.
>>
File: laughing_e.jpg (318KB, 869x1024px) Image search: [Google]
laughing_e.jpg
318KB, 869x1024px
>>8665139
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA
>>
>>8665146
spear britney?
>>
>>8664072
There's a difference between ethnic movements and "white identity". The latter is claiming some unifying identify of a whole race, which isn't really realistic, while the former focuses on smaller groups, French nationalism, Nordic nationalism, and Polish nationalism can make sense, but "white nationalism" isn't really viable since there's so much division and difference between different white ethnicities and cultures. Nationalism is modern in the grand scheme of things, when it really got going in the 19th century it was considered leftist/liberal in contrast to the monarchy systems that were still standard in Europe, but it is nonetheless conservative by today's standards, nowadays civic nationalism and globalism are more in the mainstream.
>>
>>8665194
Whites will always be superior. Blacks can't even think abstractly. That's a western trait. Hence the term niggers
>>
>>8665195
You deserve a painful death for your crimes
>>
>>8665381
>Blacks can't even think abstractly. That's a western trait.
[citation needed]
>>
File: Nigga-Please.gif (3MB, 470x360px) Image search: [Google]
Nigga-Please.gif
3MB, 470x360px
>>8665381
>racist epithets exist because they are factual

yeah, no
they exist to vent anger because white boys can't even compete
>>
>>8663311
>There would be no white people left

Well blacks mainly attack each other, so.
>>
Robots > race
>>
>>8663311
That picture is bretty hilarious. There's a place where blacks were actually able to beat the whites and it's called Haiti and it's a shit hole.
>>
>>8662444
Conservative tranny reporting in.
>>
>>8665472
http://nationalvanguard.org/2015/05/morality-and-abstract-thinking/
>>
>>8665523
Lol there isn't any competition. Niggers are stupid as hell and can't form a working family much less a society without white men leading the way and constantly policing them.
>>
>>8665656
Blaire?
>>
>>8666030
I mean real conservative.
>>
>>8666026
Ignorant people actually believe this!
>>
>>8662444
>>8662480
yes there are more of us out there, well it is difficult to find someone like us in real life and even more in gay circles, but there are more of us out there
>>
File: 149868590457.jpg (1MB, 3904x1788px) Image search: [Google]
149868590457.jpg
1MB, 3904x1788px
>>8663311
yeah then look at zimbabwe, this is what niggers want to do, if it was not by white men the majority of niggers would die from starvation
>>
File: 1476803453666.jpg (253KB, 575x734px) Image search: [Google]
1476803453666.jpg
253KB, 575x734px
>>8662444
I'm a right leaning anarchist
>>
>>8663311
gr8 b8 m8.
>>8663252
>mean to you
That might be broad of a question to answer in a succinct and effective way.
There are such people as white people who, like other races already do, e.g. La Raza, deserve to engage in their unique history and traditions, to act on their own political, social, cultural, etc. interests, and to build a future for themselves. In the USA, for example, we have a prerogative to restrict immigration so that the country stays majority white; it's our country.
>>
>>8666128
translation: "I'm 12"
>>
File: 1481721062124.jpg (611KB, 1151x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1481721062124.jpg
611KB, 1151x1000px
>>8666166
Nah, I'm 20
>>
>>8662444
>>8662480
yes
>>
>>8663113
Are you completely incapable of being coherent?

>>8663141
What is Japan, anon? Fuck, I'm so tired of, "This is how it is now!" arguments. It's the most myopic and historically illiterate argument you could possibly come up with.

>>8663261
It wasn't insightful. It didn't SAY anything.

>>8663356
I don't expect whites to all get along. I just want every Western nation to defend itself.

>>8664044
>nation (n.) Look up nation at Dictionary.com
c. 1300, from Old French nacion "birth, rank; descendants, relatives; country, homeland" (12c.) and directly from Latin nationem (nominative natio) "birth, origin; breed, stock, kind, species; race of people, tribe," literally "that which has been born," from natus, past participle of nasci "be born" (Old Latin gnasci), from PIE root *gene- "give birth, beget," with derivatives referring to procreation and familial and tribal groups.

And no, that's not how people currently use it because the word has been subverted and degraded with incorrect usage.
>>
>>8663311
FFS anon, when blacks get the majority, they DO wipe white people out. They systematically slaughtered every white in Haiti, followed by every mixed person in Haiti. They're picking off the whites in South Africa NOW, and they were leaning towards open genocide until other nations put pressure on them to knock it off.

Good job BTFOing yourself.
>>
>>8666363
>What is Japan, anon? Fuck, I'm so tired of, "This is how it is now!" arguments. It's the most myopic and historically illiterate argument you could possibly come up with.
Japan IS facing population loss/aging, to the point that they've had to invest heavily in robotics to keep their economy running. Maintaining ethnic uniformity isn't IMPOSSIBLE, per se, but it requires major sacrifices in just about everything else. And before you call me "historically illiterate", consider how much more interaction there is between distance countries now than there was say any time before 1800. There are people today who travel halfway around the world for a week long vacation. That simply wasn't possible even for the middle class (to the extent that there even was such a thing) throughout most of history, considering even traveling between continents typically took several weeks under the most optimal condition. The reason countries were ethnically uniform throughout most of history isn't because people overwhelmingly considered nationalism a great thing, but rather because the technology available was insufficient to overcome the geographic barriers that divided population groups. "Nationalism" as an ideology, didn't even really exist prior to the French Revolution era, you know, the point at which most "European Nationalists" consider Western civilization to have started going downhill. Before that, countries tended to be ethnically uniform, but that wasn't because of adherence to nationalistic ideology, but rather because of what was geographically convenient to kings and emperors.
>>
>>8666383
There are still whites in Haiti though, despite having a very large black majority.
>>
>>8666482
You're right and you're wrong. Technology has made it easier for travel and population dispersion, true. And nationalism wasn't around before the French Revolution, but this is because there was no need for it. Everyone was a nationalist without ever thinking or realizing it. They were all committed to their ethnic group unquestioningly. Furthermore it is only whites who have created these technologies and ideologies. Even before the nation state was created whites had been progressing from tribalism into feudalism and monarchism. The non white world by in large has not done this, specifically Africa. And this has led to the disaster of modern thinking. These groups outside the white world have not undergone their own internal struggle to assert their will above tribalism or monarchism. Liberals believe this progression, that only whites exhibit, is in born in the rest of the world. When the opposite has been demonstrably proven true.
>>
>>8666482
so "nationalism" was such an implicit factor of life that it didn't even need a name ascribed to it?
>overcome the geographic barriers that divided population groups
why is this an inherently good thing anyway?
>>
>>8662480
The funny thing about this is that Red + Yellow = Orange, Yellow + Blue = Green, and Blue + Red = Purple.
>>
>>8666586
Great logic. So Calergi was trying to create the Navi?
>>
>>8666558
>why is this an inherently good thing anyway?
I'm not regarding it as inherently good or bad. I'm just saying that's the nature of the world we live in - if you want to go back to isolationism and ethnic uniformity be my guest, but by doing so you'll have to give up a lot of the aspects of modern life that people take for granted. You'd be basically "opting out" of the modern world.
>>
>>8666664
>You'd be basically "opting out" of the modern world.
pretty sure that's the point desu
>>
>>8662444
https://discord.gg/U6YDqH

Redpilled homonationalists unite!
>>
>>8666502
VERY few survived.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1804_Haiti_massacre#Aftermath

>By the end of April 1804, some 3,000 to 5,000 people had been killed[21] and the white Haitians were practically eradicated.
>>
>>8666482
Essentially what the other guy said - there was no concept of "nationalism" because there was nothing else so there way no reason to put a name to it. Nations and races were considered interchangeable concepts.

And Japan's population issues don't stem solely from being racially homogenous. Groups like East Asians and whites have trouble maintaining fertility in times of prosperity and high development because Asians and whites plan ahead, live cautiously and don't have enough children. But you could offset that with government policy that was friendly to ethnic nationalism without bringing in foreign peoples.

>>8666664
Trade and travel aren't "modern" and don't require allowing your country to become composed of 20, 30, 40, 50%+ people genetically unrelated to the founding stock.
>>
>>8667944
Regardless, there are white people there now. A lot more than a few thousand, I'm pretty sure.

>>8667961
>And Japan's population issues don't stem solely from being racially homogenous. Groups like East Asians and whites have trouble maintaining fertility in times of prosperity and high development because Asians and whites plan ahead, live cautiously and don't have enough children. But you could offset that with government policy that was friendly to ethnic nationalism without bringing in foreign peoples.
Seems that reaching the post-industrial stage generally does result in falling birth rates, regardless of what nations we're talking about. Certain populations may be more or less resistant to that effect, but it's not just that Europeans and Japanese have lower birth rates in general - they had higher birth rates in the past, so there does appear to be a strong influence from economic development. And you could create an ethnic nationalist society through appropriate government policies, but as I said it would require considerable sacrifices in other areas.

>Trade and travel aren't "modern"
In terms of being a casual thing they are. Trade, sure, has been going on since ancient times. But going halfway across the world for summer vacation? You didn't see people doing that in the middle ages, certainly not the common man. It wasn't really until the 19th century that dedicated passenger ships really existed - before that, people might travel by ship to explore, or to find a new home, but they didn't generally go overseas on vacations or business trips.
>>
>>8667961
>and don't require allowing your country to become composed of 20, 30, 40, 50%+ people genetically unrelated to the founding stock.
I suspect globalization will inevitably lead to at least SOME countries becoming multiethnic, even of many others remain ethnically homogenous. With casual travel to the opposite side of the globe, there will be a non-trivial number of people who fall in love with foreigners, and as such won't want to live in the ethnically homogenous countries of either member of the couple. So there will inevitably be SOME demand for countries without ethnicity policies.
>>
>>8662444

Right-wing nationalist here. Gay white male, obviously.
>>
>>8668022
>Gay white male,
>obviously.
???
>>
>>8668039

As cancerous as most white fags already are, minority fags are 10X worse. This is not a difficult concept.
>>
>>8668133
Oh right. Ir was the gay and male parts I had issue with.
>>
>>8668140

I suggest paying more attention to the OP of the thread then, moron
>>
Heil hitler
>>
File: womenh.jpg (364KB, 857x1202px) Image search: [Google]
womenh.jpg
364KB, 857x1202px
>>8668140
>has a problem with someone being male
>>
>>8666663
Part of what rainbows beautiful is that it is a spectrum of colors, and also when you see a real rainbow, there are no separate lines. So a rainbow isn't a good symbol for race purity. maybe just plain old RGB is.
>>
>>8665139
>white people built the country
I can get on board with a lot of what the right says but this is just factually incorrect and fueled by wishful thinking.
>>
>>8669278
The fact that there isn't separate lines doesn't change the fact that you can clearly distinguish the colors, it's ok to have SOME mix but having that being the majority ruins everything.
>>
>>8669385
>roads made of cotton
>>
File: Pic.jpg (349KB, 957x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Pic.jpg
349KB, 957x1024px
>>8662444
>>
>>8668148
>replace women with artificial wombs
would be the greatest leap forward since life first begun
>>
>>8669385
Without white peoples ability to plan for the future and design architecture there would be no modern world. Why do people want to give all the credit to mindless illiterate slaves?
>>
File: donna.jpg (24KB, 640x352px) Image search: [Google]
donna.jpg
24KB, 640x352px
>>8662444
I'm not into politics OP, sorry. I'd rather spend the whole time thinking and living with you than about people who will never share a life or care with me. Leave 4chan with me, let's have a life together.
>>
>>8670790
Do you think that ONLY white people deserve credit for building the country? Those illiterate slaves obviously do deserve some credit, since if whites could have built the country without them, they wouldn't have bought slaves and brought them here in the first place.
>>
>>8671124
Not necessarily, they just saw an opportunity for unpaid labour and took it.
>>
>>8671137
So you think NONE of the labor performed by slaves contributed to "building the country"? What, then, was the end result of that labor? Did it not contribute to anything?
>>
>>8662444
Lol. You're not an outsider. Stop trying to force martyrdom on yourself. It's all you special snowflake conservatives do nowadays.

>I'm gay AND conservative look at me Homos and accept that I'm different xD
>>
>>8662444
I'm a tranny and I'd normally consider myself pretty liberal but racemixing can fuck right off along with white guilt and all that "safe space" bullshit. I still believe in equal opportunity for everyone, including the (inherently unequal) races, and I don't mind some degree of isolated multiculturalism (think chinatowns but on a larger scale), but overall we should be a nationalist country. Where am I on the political spectrum?
>>
>>8669431
>having that be the majority ruins everything
Unless it's the mix or race that you think is superior, right? Because that's what people who post that shit want. There's no need to be scared of actual diversity (read: not SJW diversity, which is just the same thing as white nationalism but brown).
>>
>>8672109
>Unless it's the mix or race that you think is superior, right?
Of course not, I'd be ok with indians and africans having their space in their respective areas even though I despise them, as races. The thing is that mixing up everyone you lose the uniqueness of the individual races.

That being said I'm not against a minority being of mixed individuals.
>>
>>8671124
Jews owned 90% of the slave ships. So those drawing of poor dindus crammed in together was a Jews fault. And no they don't deserve any credit. Just like a machine that assembles a product. It had nothing to do with its invention only putting it together.
>>
>>8672499
Slaves were sold to Europeans by Africans from rival tribes. Why aren't you giving the blacks their credit?
>>
>>8672572
Yes I understand but everyone is crystal clear on there being black and whites. The middle man was Jews. Blacks were stolen by blacks, sold to Jews, Jews sold them to white men, white men freed them and now are suffering the consequences.
>>
>>8669385
>I can get on board with the right except for any observations of substance or truth; then give me the liberal narrative any day!
>>
>>8672109
>Unless it's the mix or race that you think is superior, right?
>Unless it's the mix
>you think is superior
>the mix
You really, fundamentally aren't grasping the concept, are you?

SEPARATE races, anon. Geographic areas that have always been mixed (e.g. Middle East) are going to stay that way, but I don't consider them my problem. I also don't give a shit who is "superior," I just want my people's culture to be left the fuck alone.
>>
>>8672730
pretty much this
>>
>>8672730
I said mix because there's people out there who have superiority complexes over whatever cocktail their blood is. Why would you read into something so small? And now you're talking about "your peoples' culture." I can't say I know what it's like in other countries, but I know that in America, that's a pure bullshit excuse for racism.
>>
>>8672757
Races aren't equal. Racism is actual equality.
>>
>>8672499
>Jews owned 90% of the slave ships. So those drawing of poor dindus crammed in together was a Jews fault.
White people still created a substantial market for them. They encouraged the practice.

>And no they don't deserve any credit. Just like a machine that assembles a product. It had nothing to do with its invention only putting it together.
So only the "idea guys" deserve credit?

>>8672907
How exactly is not giving people equal rights "equality"?
>>
>>8673035
They market equality of opportunity but force equality of outcome into the laws, that's not how a free society works.

>White people still created a substantial market for them.
Also not true, the market of slavery on america was ridiculously small compared to the ones in africa or muslims middle eastern countries which never stopped said practice.

Lastly black people never built things, they worked on farms collecting things, those are two very big different things.
>>
>>8674283
>They market equality of opportunity but force equality of outcome into the laws
How, exactly?

>Also not true, the market of slavery on america was ridiculously small compared to the ones in africa or muslims middle eastern countries which never stopped said practice.
So if someone steals a million dollars worth of goods from a mall, that makes it "okay" for you to steal something worth $10?

>Lastly black people never built things, they worked on farms collecting things, those are two very big different things.
So you think our country would be just as successful if there was no agricultural labor?
>>
>>8676213
A big example, quotas, being hired,entering a university or any of those because you're a female/black/hispanic, it's equality of outcome while outright destroying the notion or meritocracy.

>So if someone steals a million dollars worth of goods from a mall, that makes it "okay" for you to steal something worth $10?
What's the BLM thing again? Oh yes "there's two houses, one is on fire but you decide to throw water at the other one".

>So you think our country would be just as successful if there was no agricultural labor?
Your argument was regarding things being built, that simply isn't the case.

Also funny how the slavery of other races goes ignored by your types simply because said races managed to get their shit together after that without and handouts.
>>
>>8673035
>White people still created a substantial market for them.
Don't blame Jews or whites, both were just responding to blacks offering each other for sale. No black slavers? No Jews or whites buying slaves.
>>
File: 407831.jpg (31KB, 500x486px) Image search: [Google]
407831.jpg
31KB, 500x486px
>TFW no NRx BF for Red Ice and chill
>>
>>8677166
>NRx
>Red Ice
All kikes.
>>
>>8663141

>Nations were certainly possible, even the default historically, but now with a globalized industrial/post-industrial economy it's hard to maintain ethnic uniformity

Have you heard of Japan? Hong Kong? Singapore? Isreal? 'Muh global economy' is BS. Trade does not imply immigration.
>>
>>8676682
>it's equality of outcome while outright destroying the notion or meritocracy.
The reasoning behind it (misguided though it may be) is literally based on the idea that meritocracy is a good thing.

>What's the BLM thing again? Oh yes "there's two houses, one is on fire but you decide to throw water at the other one".
Except the argument isn't that "only slavery by whites should be addressed." It's that slavery by whites was a fundamentally bad thing, even if slavery by other races is also fundamentally bad AND of greater magnitude.

>Your argument was regarding things being built, that simply isn't the case.
"Building a country" is a figure of speech, it's not limited to just literal construction work.

>>8676705
See the middle point in >>8676213. You don't seriously think knowingly buying stolen goods is completely ethical just because someone is willing to sell them to you, do you?
>>
>>8677191
The same circumstances that lead to global trade will also make immigration easy and affordable; there will be some people who end up leaving the country and working overseas. Some of those people will end up falling in love with people of a different ethnicity, and as a couple they will not be welcomed in any ethnostate. Which means regardless of the actual magnitude of the effect (which depends a lot on specific circumstances), it will be a net drain of the population of ethnostates. And ethnostates, because they are ethnostates, will be unable to counteract this drain through immigration into the country - the effect of immigration on their population numbers is guaranteed to be negative, even if it is only small. So the only options will be to accept a lower population growth than non-ethnostates (with the corresponding effects on the economy) or to outright forbid citizens from leaving the country. "Hard" doesn't mean impossible, it just means there are factors that make it difficult, and will make many people question whether maintaining an ethnostate is really worth it. Hardcore nationalists certainly have the ability and motivation to create ethnically uniform societies, but I'm skeptical of the claim that the overall global population as a whole will consider ethnostates worth the trouble.
>>
>>8678039
>Except the argument isn't that "only slavery by whites should be addressed."
Then they should be campaigning to deal with the slavery that happens RIGHT NOW in africa and the middle east. This has nothing to do with slavery itself it has to do with blacks wanting to complain and be outraged at something.

>"Building a country" is a figure of speech, it's not limited to just literal construction work.
Yes it is, were they working on dangerous jobs such as in mines or special jobs such as construction they'd have been important to the country. As farm workers specially on the low numbers that they were they did not represent anything significant.

>The reasoning behind it (misguided though it may be) is literally based on the idea that meritocracy is a good thing.
Absolutely not they ignore better prepared white people to give the offer to a less prepared person simply because of the skin color, that has nothing to do with meritocracy.
>>
>>8679069
>Yes it is, were they working on dangerous jobs such as in mines or special jobs such as construction they'd have been important to the country. As farm workers specially on the low numbers that they were they did not represent anything significant.
If you're going to say that the contribution of agricultural labor by black slaves in "insignificant", then you'd have to also agree that the South would have been just fine without them (something the South itself disagreed with during the slavery days), or that the South as a whole is insignificant as far as "building America" is concerned.

>Absolutely not they ignore better prepared white people to give the offer to a less prepared person simply because of the skin color, that has nothing to do with meritocracy.
The reasoning is that they give blacks an "unfair" advantage in order to counteract the "unfair" disadvantage which blacks receive due to being discriminated against by racist employers. It's not "blacks are oppressed, therefore they deserve to have a better chance than whites", it's that "because blacks are oppressed, they have a worse chance than whites, so we give them an advantage to balance things out."
>>
>>8668148
>>8670334
THIS, it would be heaven on earth
>>
This thread reminded me about how fucked modern liberalism is.

>Go to pride
>See plenty of people wearing shirts like "I'll never kill a Tory" or similar and chanting that shit
>Same people actively go after the gay conservative section of the parade

Jesus Christ imagine if this was the other way round. What's wrong with people
>>
>>8670124
dont work
>>
File: i go the fashiest.png (86KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
i go the fashiest.png
86KB, 800x600px
>>8662444
Blast the shit skins outside of my country.
Outlaw lesbians and trannies, too!
>>
File: Pic.jpg (349KB, 957x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Pic.jpg
349KB, 957x1024px
>>8683140
https://discord.gg/bPQS9Hr
>>
>>8682101
>the South would have been just fine without them
It would, the south would have been absolutely fine without them, actually it would have fared batter since they only caused problems ever since slavery ended.

>The reasoning is that they give blacks an "unfair" advantage in order to counteract the "unfair" disadvantage which blacks receive due to being discriminated against by racist employers
It's absolutely illogical because it makes a black person's chance higher than a white person's chance, it is as I said equality of outcome rather than equality of chance. There's nothing "balanced out" by forcing a specific number of blacks to be hired.
>>
>>8685279
>It would, the south would have been absolutely fine without them, actually it would have fared batter since they only caused problems ever since slavery ended.
So then why was the South so insistent on keeping their slaves?

> because it makes a black person's chance higher than a white person's chance,
If you could show solid evidence of this to an affirmative action supporter, they'd probably agree with you.
>>
>>8686350
>So then why was the South so insistent on keeping their slaves?
Probably because giving the civilian status to many of them was an absolutely nightmare, and it cause huge problems for those populations. It's not like the civil was was about slavery anyway.

>If you could show solid evidence of this to an affirmative action supporter, they'd probably agree with you.
With a quota a black person has a number of slots that are guaranteed to be given to black person PLUS all the others which might be attained through skill, they know it has to do with destroying the notion of giving rewards to those who work for it.
>>
>>8686350
>left-wing sexists are secretly good
When will this meme suicide.
>>
>>8669385
Yes.
70 iq niggers built the country cuz MUH COTTON even though it was just the south and even though all that economic wealth was lost after the civil war.
>>
>>8671547
niggers really should be exterminated and Africa colonized by whites that will make use of the land.
>>
>>8686861
>It's not like the civil was was about slavery anyway.
It pretty much was. People like to say it was about states' rights, but it was really about the rights of the southern states to own slaves and have the institution of slavery legally recognized in non-slave states.

>With a quota a black person has a number of slots that are guaranteed to be given to black person PLUS all the others which might be attained through skill
Doesn't Affirmative Action not really use quotas anymore?

>they know it has to do with destroying the notion of giving rewards to those who work for it.
That's the exact opposite of their intent.
>>
>>8686922
What "left-wing sexists" are you referring to?
>>
>>8671547
Isn't it kind of contradictory to oppose racemixing and support equal opportunity? It's one thing to say that ethnic groups should maintain strong internal ties, but you can't really penalize interracial relationships without having laws that treat different races unequally.
>>
>>8687033
>Doesn't Affirmative Action not really use quotas anymore?
Call a spade a spade.
>>
>>8687033
>It pretty much was. People like to say it was about states' rights, but it was really about the rights of the southern states to own slaves and have the institution of slavery legally recognized in non-slave states.
yes yes let's just ignore the whole "redraft the constitution" thing, it was solely about the slaves even though only a very minor percentage of the population owned slaves at the time.

>Doesn't Affirmative Action not really use quotas anymore?
It does, all around the world, including in the US on universities.

>That's the exact opposite of their intent.
Announced intent, "useful idiots" simply believe and follow without thinking.
>>
>>8687420
>yes yes let's just ignore the whole "redraft the constitution" thing
What are you referring to?

>It does, all around the world, including in the US on universities.
Pretty sure Affirmative Action is US specific.
>>
>>8687684
Coolie, I wonder how many other things you're totally wrong about.

AA/positive discrimination/reverse discrimination/quotas exist the world over. They are many, many times worse in a lot of European countries than in the US. Canada's constitution has a special exemption so they can be legal despite being sexist, without even needing the Supreme Court to ignore the Constitution to make them legal like the US did.
>>
>>8687729
There are no black quotas in Europe you complete retard
>>
>>8687835
Educate yourself.
>>
File: IMG_20170802_000644330.jpg (221KB, 1296x972px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170802_000644330.jpg
221KB, 1296x972px
tfw this is my first time browsing the /lgbt/ board ,

I mainly stick to /trash/ and look at gay furry yiff,
and yeah I do have a furrsuit as well and some other cringe worthy stuff as u can see.
>tfw I'll probably get a warning for posting furrfagg material on this board.
>>
File: political compasss.jpg (135KB, 1568x831px) Image search: [Google]
political compasss.jpg
135KB, 1568x831px
>>8683906
>>
This man did more for the acceptance of LGBT amongst conservatives in 2 years then the gay lobby did in 30.
Prove me wrong.
>>
>>8687684
>What are you referring to?
Are you fucking kidding me? What do they teach at your schools? The civil war was about the south trying to form their own country and create their own constitution.

>Pretty sure Affirmative Action is US specific.
Fucking not, it happens in england, brazil, sweeden, canada, france and probably a few other countries.
>>
>>8687903

>Gay conservative furry

New York?
>>
>>8688447
>Are you fucking kidding me? What do they teach at your schools? The civil war was about the south trying to form their own country and create their own constitution.
A constitution that affirmed the "right" to own other human beings.
>>
>>8690836

no, it's kinda easy to see that I am a Colorado cuck, cause the CO flag in my room.
>>
>>8690954

Speak for youself, I know plenty of people who have cubs flags and hoodies that have never been to Colorado.
>>
>>8690998

>Cubs

the Cubs are Chicago my dude, baka,

unless ur talking about the rockies and cubs game in early June this year.
>>
>>8691008

Yeah It just looked similar. I don't know much about sports. Where exactly in Colorado I'm moving to North Texas here in a month.

Go to the Denver area every year to visit family.
>>
>>8691044
I live in Aurora, near quincy resiovor.

and I am not looking for a hookup, since if I did I would be cheating on my daddy.
>>
>>8690885
Amongst several other things, people just focus on the slavery because that way it's easier to frame it in a "good-vs-evil" narrative.
>>
>>8691079

Could we at least skype or would he not like that?

I respect monogamy its just that I'd hate myself if I didn't at least ask.
>>
>>8691116
IDK, I don't know how he would react to me not listening to him though.

As long as it isn't lewd messages I don't think he would mind.

and Skype, Y not use Discord? if u joined that discord server posted in this thread u could probably find me easy from that server.
>>
File: Pic.jpg (348KB, 957x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Pic.jpg
348KB, 957x1024px
>>8691170
Come with me, and you'll be, in a world free of autistic gender fixation...
>>
>>8691184
This server only has furfargs and the owner is literally a neet jew who asks for photos of all new users. Btw, the owner has a long reputation of being pedophile.
>>
>>8666586
This is part of the truth. It is also true though that there is a wavelength of light that our eyes and brains register as each of those secondary colors that does not require the mixing of two primary color wavelengths.
So Red + Yellow = Orange BUT
Orange = Orange in its own right.
>>
>>8691194
Every discord owner on this board is stupid autistic and wants to collect face photos or voice snips from everyone who joins their shitpost collective.

I think they're just stocking their fap folders myself, and don't want to admit it.
Thread posts: 174
Thread images: 32

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.