[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I come to terms with my sexuality? A friend just moved

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20170801_205514.jpg (24KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170801_205514.jpg
24KB, 500x281px
How do I come to terms with my sexuality?

A friend just moved out of the country and he found himself a cute bf

Now I moved out my country and I'm still a pussy to accept myself

I made the first step and installed tinder but I'm just too scared about anyone knowing also there are my own insecurities about my body and myself and years (kissless virgin) of physical and emotional deprivation, plus I feel that people on apps are just looking for a quick fuck not love and I'm looking more for love than sex, I think I'm kind of asexual but I do crave romance

I just want someone to cuddle with

;~;
>>
Its not easy. Ur gunna have to jump in with both feet. I suggest u try to fibd another young person on grindr or tinder or omegle to adjust with
>>
>>8662312
>How do I come to terms with my sexuality?
You sit down and deal with it.
That's all there is.
>>
>>8662312
>I think I'm kind of asexual but I do crave romance
I'm the same way, I just kind of browse /cm/ everyday for my fill of romance, I'm kind of hoping a lovely boy will just fall into my life some day
>>
File: e07.jpg (31KB, 480x542px) Image search: [Google]
e07.jpg
31KB, 480x542px
>>8662335
My problem is that I have this crippling fear of everyone opinion and image of me, I mean I don't consider myself a social cripple but my fear is the image that other will have of me, specially old friends

I mean I didnt move to a homophobic country but still my old country stigma is too strong
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.