[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

White top vs non-white bottom

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 125
Thread images: 15

File: 1496474017637.png (410KB, 594x390px) Image search: [Google]
1496474017637.png
410KB, 594x390px
Your thoughts on this, babies? Do you like shitskins kissing your feet and praising you for being a white god?
>>
>>8660376
that's racist
>>
>>8660376
I love this but I'm white and a sub.
>>
>>8660376
they are not worthy of it
>>
>>8660376
depends, i have a scale.
>asians
allowed kisses on the mouth and cuddles. they are generally clean enough on their own after sucking dick/getting dicked
>hispanics/latinos, arab/middle eastern
can earn a kiss, but only before. cuddles are rewards for exceptional head or booty
>blacks and indians
allowed to watch, maybe.
>>
i strictly have sex with blacks because they usually have a big dick that can easily make me cum but i never kiss them
>>
>>8660376

i'm a white top and i love non-white (mainly asian and latino but i'm an equal opportunities guy) bottoms but i'm not into the racial slurs/raceplay thing, a bit too heavy for me
>>
File: 1492745746311.jpg (13KB, 399x370px) Image search: [Google]
1492745746311.jpg
13KB, 399x370px
i'm a 6 ft 3 blonde white piggu living in japan and love abusing asians tbqh
pretend i dont understand them and rough them up a little
silly soy munching gooks
>>
>implying subverting race relations by being a white bottom to a non-white top isn't the best way to go
>>
>>8660426
you're trash, kys
>>
>>8660420
die
>>
>>8660432
>not being a slut for the BBC
bet you don't even do inverted slavery play
>>
>>8660441
>muh bbc meme
tbqh the fact that you have a significantly higher chance of getting HIV than anyone else is comfy af
>>
>>8660403
>not wanting to racially abuse the bottom
You're a sissy
>>
>>8660435
low t soy-muncher detected
>>
>>8660462

maybe, i bottom occasionally (only for other whites though, don't know why) and i'm a romantic so not really into the whole pain thing
>>
>>8660512
>i bottom occasionally
>calls himself top
Kek
>>
>>8660395
Asians literally bathe immediately before and after anything sexual. I need a shower is their netflix and chill.
>>
>>8660441

Are white guys seriously into race play like this? I can't imagine anybody being willing to help you act out this fetish unless you pay them.
>>
>>8660790
very, very few. i fucked a black chick for a while that liked being choked, called a nigger, and RP centered around her getting "colonized"
>>
>>8660829
Sounds like she had issues. How was her life? Her self-esteem?
>>
>>8660953
>Sounds like she had issues
probably, but no depression, anxiety, or grudges held as far as i knew. if she did, they were hidden or had already been addressed to the point where she could function normally
>How was her life?
upper middle class suburban type. black mom, white step daddy, a brother and like 3 sisters. super confident and outgoing, but was just super kinky.
her dad walked out on them when she was like 10 tho, so she could've just internalized a dislike of black men and fetishized the polar opposite on top of likely being a natural sub.
also got to fuck her friend. good times.
>>
>>8660551

Vers then, I bill myself as top bc it's not common at all. I don't like to falsely advertise and disappoint people
>>
>>8660376
Meh, I dug this before becoming actually racist. It's weird now though, because it's no longer a kind of socially-forbidden game for liberals being oh-so-naughty, and more just outright fucked-up to me. I'd rather respect every race as what they are, but keep us all separate. Whites with whites only, blacks with blacks only, etc.

>>8660426
Sickening. It's one thing to play out the traditional hierarchy for the "taboo" of acknowledging it, and another thing entirely to "subvert" it. That's a genuinely sick impulse, to want to attack something that is beautiful or strong.

Besides whites, East Asians in particular have an admirable history, so I'm also offended by people degrading them for kicks. I've seen blacks into racially topping Asians and it made me taste vomit.

The kind of people who would spit on their heritage for "reverse"-type raceplay are incredibly shit-tier. It's a good thing you're a fag so you won't pass those genetics on.

>>8660790
There's at least as many black subs into it as there are white doms, ime. Probably more, since subs seem to outnumber doms almost anywhere.
>>
>>8661172
>since subs seem to outnumber doms almost anywhere
and the same racial tension that makes white men cucks turns niggas into slaves.
>>
>>8661106
Were her siblings mixed race?

Upper middle class suburban makes it sound like she was just a sub. I'm similar but without the race thing.
>>
>>8661172

imo this anon is totally right, bless this post

the idea of destroying bloodlines and the culture they carry for sexual kicks is pretty sick imo
>>
>>8661288
nope, all of them 100% black from the same two parents.
>>
>>8660376

> I've seen blacks into racially topping Asians and it made me taste vomit.

If it makes you feel better, I non-racially topped an Asian guy we had a great time.

>There's at least as many black subs into it as there are white doms, ime. Probably more, since subs seem to outnumber doms almost anywhere.

I dunno about that. I live in the South and even on relatively anonymous hook-up apps and sites, I've almost never seen black subs making requests compared to white tops.
>>
>>8661296
A+

>>8661586
Interracial is wrong imo, but at least you won't have mixed kids.

>I dunno about that. I live in the South and even on relatively anonymous hook-up apps and sites, I've almost never seen black subs making requests compared to white tops.
There's quite a few on Fetlife. Depends where you look, I guess.
>>
>>8660376

>Interracial is wrong imo, but at least you won't have mixed kids.
I'm biscum, so don't be too sure. What's wrong with interracial, though?

>There's quite a few on Fetlife. Depends where you look, I guess.

You've got me there, I've never used it.
>>
>>8661691

Mixed race children face many problems, from identity issues to finding it very hard to get donor organs/tissue as different admixtures mean the pool of donors is smaller

Mixing races also leads to cultural and genetic death for the races involved

Preserve and be proud of your race, black, white, yellow, brown, red, anything

Racial pride for everyone, equally
>>
>>8661172
>but keep us all separate
oh so you had your fun and now no one else can have fun
ok sweetie
>>
>>8661785
You do realize you can preserve a culture without literally looking like the majority that's part of the culture? This has been the norm for centuries now?
Mixed kids struggle due to white fathers wanting submissive silent asian women, and black fathers flat out not being there regardless of race. With this knowledge, you can start blaming men but you won't because you're a typical retard.
And even then, they aren't struggling at a disproportionate rate to non-mixed kids, they just struggle with their past and non-mixed kids struggle with looking inbred.
>>
>>8661785
>tfw mtf
>tfw I can never be impregnated by my black husband and carry/give birth to our beautiful mixed race children

why live?
>>
>>8661826
Hell yeah a lot of fathers are scum regardless of race, but calling me a retard is a bit rich given a) I love all races equally, am not any kind of supremacist, and didn't pull the 'muh black dads' card and b) why is blaming all men more enlightened? i would say sperg more but i think you have misread my post or confused me with the white supremacists ITT

this board sometimes wtf
>>
>>8660432
funny how you don't say anything about the opposite. kys.
>>
>>8660512
das racist
>>
>>8661883

maybe, i wish i had that gif of the little black girl now
>>
File: 1501425609408.jpg (24KB, 563x444px) Image search: [Google]
1501425609408.jpg
24KB, 563x444px
>tfw latino reading this thread
>>
>>8661172
>actually becoming racist
You have autism. Good job turning yourself into an even bigger social outcast than you initially were. I'm sure it'll allow you to get along well with the other social outcasts on 4chan that you will never meet in person.
>>
>>8660376
I'm white and vers.

Yes. Masc shitskin goys who worship my body and beg for some dick are by far the best
>>
>>8660376
I can't imagine myself with a shitskin. I know I can't make babies with them so technically it's not racemixing, but they still disgust me.
>>
>>8661612
>Interracial is wrong imo
Coming from a faggot, and one that uses Fetlife on top of that LOL
Who knew hypocrisy could look so pathetic? Neck yourself degenerate.
>>
>>8661924
Not him but are you a nigger? What makes you so mad?
>>
>>8661856
>a) I love all races equally
>Racial pride for everyone, equally
Racial pride doesn't exist if everyone is "equal" by the fucking way.
>>
>>8661933
all nice people in this world hate hypocrites
>>
>>8660376

>
>Mixed race children face many problems, from identity issues to finding it very hard to get donor organs/tissue as different admixtures mean the pool of donors is smaller

I can't say much on the donor issue, but identify issues are more dependent on your family and peers than just being part of a so single ethnic group. The same stands for the longevity of a culture.
>
>Preserve and be proud of your race, black, white, yellow, brown, red, anything
>
And interracial people can't? They just have more to identify with, in unique ways.
>>
>>8661785
>genetic death
That's not what genetic death is you fucking retard. Having children is literally the opposite of genetic death.
YOU cause genetic death because you're a faggot who won't reproduce.
Don't attempt to educate anyone on biology ever again, there are already enough misinformed people.

If you have pride for something that you had literally zero involvement in you are a loser who accomplished nothing noteworthy and has no redeeming qualities. You are an irrelevant number seeking relevancy in the most pathetic way possible, by latching onto the achievements of others, especially those that you have no association with.
Collectivism in all forms is cultural rot for bootlicking cucks. Kill yourself.
>>
>>8661979
How is it hypocritical to be a degenerate and not love shitskins? It's like saying that just because you have a fetish for big titties you should also love eating shit and pedophilia.
>>
>>8660376
Would lick 10/10 aryan masterrace
>>
>>8661973

Eh? I don't understand, racial pride doesn't mean dragging others down but being happy in your own skin

Right now I see a lot of vitriol directed at European and Asian people for their success, they shouldn't have to flagellate themselves for the actions of their ancestors

Why can't you be happy with others being comfortable in their race?

>>8661980

Where did I say they couldn't? Everyone's race and heritage is different, fascinating and to be appreciated
>>
>>8662061
You were describing the problems you had with interracial children, then said people should have preserve and have pride in their distinct races. I might be wrong, but they sounded like this pride was for people of preserved racial identity, not those mixed kids.
>>
>>8662111
Mixed kids don't have nothing to be proud about, they should be ashamed they even exist.
>>
File: kokogorilla2016-500x519.jpg (71KB, 500x519px) Image search: [Google]
kokogorilla2016-500x519.jpg
71KB, 500x519px
>>8662122
at the genetic level, we are all mixed
>>
>>8662122
That's pretty ridiculous to assert people should be ashamed for simply existing.
>>
>>8662198
I'll go one step further and suggest mixed race people kill themselves, they are offensive to nature itself.
>>
>>8661586
Never seen black guys who aren't weebs into topping asian men specifically.

There are black men down to date asian men, but asian men seem to go more for whites than even each other.
>>
>>8662122
You are all literally mixed, Europeans are the result of mixinf, Asians and Africans as well.
>>
>>8662633
We actually had a vers situation going on. I was just being cheeky earlier.
>>
>>8663377
What you and this person were black/asian couple?
>>
>>8660376
I came here for Alice Glass discussion and was severely disappointed
>>
The moment you say "white god" im laughing at your penis.
>>
>>8660376

I'm a white top. Can't stand asians or blacks, but cute latino bottoms are my weakness.
>>
>>8663655
I have to say racism is really unattractive.
It just makes you undateable in my book, even if you were otherwise good-looking.
Stupidity and bigotry are deal-breakers for me.
>>
>>8663691

That's fine, I only date men anyway
>>
>>8663699
Sure you do, hon.
>>
I started reading thread but don't really have the attention span due to I'm drunk

I'm half white and half brown and mostly just appear to be brown and have just the worst time with other gay men. And Also myself, I have a hard time with myself i guess

I'm not some kid that's new to how cruel gay men can be. I've been in and out of several ltr's and dating stints. I'm in my mind 20s

I just really don't feel comfortable in my skin and ugh I just am constantly giving myself hell. Like I wish I could feel desirable but I know that even though nobody ever says it, some of the things on this thread are the truly prevailing attitudes of gay men everywhere

Myself included

Swift death please
>>
>>8663655
fuck off
>>
>>8663772

As a white gay dude this way of thinking is really interesting to me. I had an ex who was mixed (white and black) who absolutely hated black guys while we were chatting and dating. Now he's all about that BLM bullshit when before he wouldn't even date someone who looked like him.

Basically this self-hatred non-whites have for themselves is really concerning. Almost makes me not want to date them anymore.
>>
File: love-yourself.gif (841KB, 400x290px) Image search: [Google]
love-yourself.gif
841KB, 400x290px
>>8663772
love yourself
nobody else is going to
>>
>>8663807
I like how she says that while wearing a caucasian wig and makeup.
>>
>>8663816

RuPaul used to be pretty cool before selling out to the tranny bullshit. There was a drag comedian who used blackface, the characters name is Shirley Q Liquor. RuPaul defended the guy because blacks have been making fun of gays for many decades now in their standup and can't stand that the shoe is on the other foot.

Shirley Q Liquor is pretty damn good btw, check him out
>>
>>8663807
My family loves me at least. parents and siblings are just actually good people

and ive got a group of friends that goes back over a decade

when it comes to life outside of the gay community im really pretty set

when i try to think of myself, my sexuality, and how i relate to other men, that in particular gets difficult

and >>8663806
i super dont hate other people who are minorities, nor do i really go out of my way to involve myself in conversations about privilege or equality

just think ive got a problem with how i view myself

its been years of trying but i cant shake it
>>
>>8663825
i guess a death wish is exaggeration but fuck if it isnt just the most deplorable thing about me
>>
>>8663823
I guess my point was that if she actually loved herself she wouldn't need to try so hard to look caucasian, she would be satisfied, and love herself, by lookng black.
>>
>>8663816
white people don't have a monopoly on hair colors
>>
>>8660395
Weeb
>>
>>8663845
>white people don't have a monopoly on hair colors
With few exceptions, white people have a monopoly on varying hair and eye color, yes. You can fake it, but that doesn't really count, does it. And before you point to the Middle East, they're Caucasians too.
>>
>>8663845

niggers don't have a monopoly on being enslaved
>>
>>8663806
same guy here again. i have to say that im convinced that every gay man of color struggles in his own way. and, i mean, this thread might just be evidence regarding why that is. if you're not down with the hardship, then yeah maybe keep distance.
>>
>>8663869

everyone struggles in their own way you neurotic queen
>>
File: beyonce-1-500x576.jpg (49KB, 500x576px) Image search: [Google]
beyonce-1-500x576.jpg
49KB, 500x576px
>>8663845
I'm not saying she can't wear a blonde wig.
I'm asking "What motivates her to want to wear a blonde wig?"
If she loves herself, Why try to be someone else?
Why try to look like you aren't even a member of your own race?
I just think there is a disconnect there.
If you have kinky hair, be proud of it!
Don't try to straighten it or hide it or bleach it or make it something else that has nothing to do with you because you think that you're not good enough the way you are.
That is just sad.
>>
>>8663875
i mean i was addressing this guy's experience with a gay mixed dude who was showing signs of self hatred. like, struggling about being a minority within a minority and not accepted by either of those groups of minorities. i am aware that every person has problems that arent these problems.
>>
>>8663897

Ok, but he was dating a white guy and that would seem to imply to me that he was, in fact, accepted by a white guy.
>>
>>8663875
but please, if you need to, tell me about yours?
>>
>>8663910
so this mixed guy shouldve felt immediate and permanent validation because he dated a white guy once? ive dated a white guy. really, it doesnt make beauty standards change all of the sudden. doesn't negate all of the things ive heard other men say. doesn't slip any switch in my head that makes any of this easier to process.
>>
>>8663887
Color is color and desu wigs and weaves are protective styles. Straight hair is lower maintainance and why not have a change.

At any case RuPaul is bald and the only time he wears afros it's just Diane Ross/Foxxy Brown sort of skits. Their signature is flowy Hollywood.
>>
>>8663915

Anyone who dates outside of their race for a sense of validation is a piece of shit and deserves to be miserable.
>>
>>8663925

Doesn't answer any of the questions that anon posed
>>
>>8663938
What if I date outside my race because I think they are sexier?

t. white boy who loves latinos
>>
>>8663938
right. i mean i was saying that having a white guy date you doesnt lead to any sort of validation. which is like, kinda what you just said, except for how you got really aggressive with it. and also, generalizing, and dismissive. but i guess, what can i expect, right?

those things are what i can expect, i know
>>
>>8663946
What I am saying is basically

Wearing a blonde weave or straighter hair texture in and of itself is not self hate.

It can be but one cannot assume that simply because another does.

It's silly.
>>
>>8663951
Latino is not a race.
>>
File: tumblr_nwca61JrPT1uit9m4o8_500.jpg (57KB, 500x453px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nwca61JrPT1uit9m4o8_500.jpg
57KB, 500x453px
>>8663997
Well, I like the men that have that golden brown color of skin and the black hair and the big uncut cocks, whatever that is.
They usually tell me they are Latino so I go with that as an identifier since race is probably just a social construct anyway, right?
>>
>>8663553

Sorta. We've got a friends with benefits thing going on right now. I'm pretty new to guys, so he's showing me how everything works out.
>>
>>8660376
>>8663699
>>
>>8663951

Then YOU are a RACIST
>>
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (26KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
26KB, 480x360px
>>8663864
It's funny how some people just magically become white or shitskins depending on what agenda you feel like pushing today.
>>
File: vvwfEYS.jpg (11KB, 425x396px) Image search: [Google]
vvwfEYS.jpg
11KB, 425x396px
>>8665730
Nice try, but RuPaul isn't Australian.
>>
Latinos make great bottoms but they also make really good tops, because they all tend to have big dicks.

Black guys make better tops, I have no interest in topping one.

Asians are more or less born bottoms if gay, the manly and dominant ones are almost exclusively straight.

I don't have an opinion on North African/Middle Eastern guys other than that their home culture intimidates me...
>>
>tfw you know a literal white nationalist black dude (no fucking joke, he says he's straight but has obsessions with the confederacy and hitler)
>mfw i bring new dates to parties with him there as a plant so i can find out if they're a coalburner
he dated a white woman for a bit, but supposedly he wore a cage nearly 24/7 and they never fucked. because he's *that* far deep. ended up being what he was dumped for, too
>>
>>8665773
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stockholm_syndrome
>>
>>8665789
>>8665789
I believe the page you were looking for was

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/bullshit

Speaking of which, why are you linking to a non-locked wikipedia page? I haven't seen one of those that a pedophile didn't ruin for some weeks now.
>>
File: gym2.jpg (216KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
gym2.jpg
216KB, 750x1334px
who do you think tops in this mixed-race couple and why?
>>
File: gays.png (2MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
gays.png
2MB, 750x1334px
>>8665822
a few other pix of them for reference
>>
File: couple2.jpg (152KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
couple2.jpg
152KB, 1334x750px
>>
>>8665822
probably versatile like most young gays
>>
>>8664653

I can tell you this - posting pics of hot white men doesn't change my opinion on the unattractiveness of asians and blacks

and the other posts in this thread confirm my suspicions on the general mental health of non-white gays too so there's that
>>
>>8665860
Nah the whitey tops
>>
>>8661691
It's disloyal. You rob your children of a solid racial heritage, and you increase their risk of mental health problems and inability to receive marrow donations if there's a cancer risk in your family. If you date someone from a race with a higher IQ, regression to the mean will often result in your kids being dumber than average for their race; if you date someone from a race with a lower IQ, your kids have a higher chance of being dumber than they would be with a white partner. Other racially-clustered traits also get diluted.

>>8661812
I dated a half-white/half-Asian guy once and there was no raceplay; I talked to people online about it but hadn't quite worked up the guts to do it in person. I don't hold it against someone who race-mixed in the past as long as they don't have mixed kids. We all make mistakes.

>>8661915
Funny, I have much better social life now than I did as a liberal. Leftists are obnoxious, whereas right-wing people who disagree with me can still be friendly.

I have a better life in general, actually - more mentally healthy, more successful, more optimistic about the future. Being racist is great, would recommend.

>>8661924
I don't use Fetlife anymore. I was always kind of uncomfortable with it, but lied to myself about it because that wasn't """sex-positive."""
I don't think there's anything inherently degenerate about being queer, though.

There are also quite a few straight white nationalists in the South hooking up for dl raceplay; the first time I ever encountered white nationalists was literally on Fetlife. So this kind of criticism falls flat to me; when I became WN, I actually stopped going to raceplay forums. They didn't.
>>
>>8662001
>Having children is literally the opposite of genetic death.
Take a bowl of chocolate ice cream. Add vanilla. Is it still a bowl of chocolate ice cream? No, it's mixed.

Have someone eat some. Now add more ice cream of any flavour - which COULD be chocolate. Could be vanilla. Could be from a mixed container. Could be strawberry.

Keep repeating this process. Many bowls later, is it going to be chocolate? It might be - if the second bowl added chocolate, and most of the bowls after. But there might, in fact, be no chocolate left at all.

This is what race-mixing does. Particularly since it divides loyalties and (depending on the host culture) often increases the desire of the offspring to mix more with one "flavour" over another, as soon as you have ONE mixed generation you are greatly increasing the chances of the total death of your family line.

I am almost entirely European by heritage, but I have a TINY percentage of East Asian in me. Sometime back in the 1700s or so, someone in my family mixed with an Asian person. There is only the tiniest trace of that person left in my genetics - a generation more or so of my family, and it will probably disappear from our traceable DNA as though it had never been there.

>If you have pride for something that you had literally zero involvement in you are a loser who accomplished nothing noteworthy and has no redeeming qualities.
When will this idiot cosmopolitan meme die?

Most of the great men in history have been proud to come from the people that they did. What you're missing here is that the most important part of racial pride isn't considering yourself a descendent, but considering yourself an ancestor.

I'm physically unable to have children, but I want my life's work to help guarantee a future for children who are most genetically like me. It's the closest I've got to helping preserve my genetics.

>Collectivism in all forms is cultural rot for bootlicking cucks
Individualism is society-destroying cancer.
>>
>>8666648
>We all make mistakes.
but taking a nig dick is a really shit mistake to make.
>>
>>8662169
No, we're not. Take this scientifically illiterate meme to the nearest body of water and drown yourself.
>>
>>8665730
>t. I know nothing about genetics and think this kid is black
>>
>>8660376
Shit can also be white dumbass!
>>
>>8664653
Lol, they don't frighten me, I just admit the obvious fact that all other """cultures""", including North and Latin American, are absolutely inferior to the European culture.
What's wrong with the fetish involving white dominance?
>>
>>8660395
Russians?
>>
>>8660376
Depends on the individual really, it's not like I have any specific race anyway, but I look 100% white.

The only two races that I'm not attracted to is black and indians, and I've seen some mixed blacks that look pretty hot.
>>
>>8666648
>If you date someone from a race with a higher IQ, regression to the mean will often result in your kids being dumber than average for their race
This is partially bullshit because they are not from THAT race, they are a mixed child.
>>
File: DELET THIS 3.png (205KB, 383x278px) Image search: [Google]
DELET THIS 3.png
205KB, 383x278px
>>8665822
>>8665832
>>8665844
This is the only reason why I'm not against race-mixing completely that mulato is cute, hot, has a lot of talent and I'd be pretty happy to date him, that being said, most mixed black guys just adopt the black culture and generally look like shit to me.
>>
I'm the opposite

I'm a blonde-haired blue-eyed vaguely racist Brit twink who liked being blacked
>>
>>8669785
Just be prepared to have someone upset or angry for calling them mulatto
>>
>>8663951
I agree, you are a racist. But I also am white and live Latino guys, so
>>
>>8669785

he's still black though and probably wouldn't want to fuck a racist like you
Thread posts: 125
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.