[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any trannies on here think about having kids?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 250[1].jpg (8KB, 250x176px) Image search: [Google]
250[1].jpg
8KB, 250x176px
Any trannies on here think about having kids?
>>
>driving to work this morning
>thinking off-handedly about how it'd be nice to have a child
>realize I'll never be able to raise a child and promise to love them forever and always be there for them
>have to hold back crying to save my makeup right before work

Yes anon. It haunts me constantly. I'll never have one of my own, and I'll always be too poor to adopt. It makes my existence feel cold and meaningless.
>>
>>8659611
there are a lot a parents with no conditions to raise their kids, look for one of those, youll only have to pay for documents an such.

dont quit anon.
>>
>>8659621
My best friend wants me to be godmother to her child when she has one, that may be the only opportunity I ever get and I'll cherish it as much as I can.
>>
I was never going to be able to regardless because of other medical issues. It killed me when I was a teenager and I realized I would have really liked to be a dad and it wasn't possible on any biological level.

But I made my peace with it as best I could. I do not believe trans people should be raising kids. It's one thing if you, say, got pregnant accidentally. It's another thing entirely to deliberately go about trying to have a kid when you're trans. Cis people rightly see that as freakish. You have no idea what kind of effect having a trans parent could have on a child, and you shouldn't impose that on them.

Ultimately, I take solace in the fact that I can give my all to something and not worry about leaving behind orphans or whatever.

The shittiest part of not having kids is actually how other people act regarding my inability. I'm fucking sick of hearing people tell me to adopt. I'm also tired of family congratulating me on my hysto because they're selfish hedonists who thought their own children were burdens and they think I'm happy about it. Cunts.

I used to collect parenting magazines as a kid, and my mother acted like she'd found my sex toys or something when she was helping me pack up to leave home and she found them. It was, "Anon, why would you have THIS? LOLOLOLOL." (She was always warning me to use two types of birth control when I was younger so I wouldn't "end up" like her.)
>>
Please do not ever bring a child into this world without a mother wilingly. Adoption is one thing but studies have shown that motherless children are fucked up.
>>
>>8659731
Please don't neglect the issue of fatherlessness either, anon.

Children deserve a cishet mother married to a cishet father, the end.
>>
>>8659592
>tfw she was broken up about not being able to have kids. i spent hours consoling her, only for her to tell me i deserve a family that i didnt even want before i met her
she's gone forever, boyos. killmeplz
>>
>>8659592

I'm going to adopt, I'm intersex and completely infertile so no matter what I wouldn't be able to have my own biological kids. Even if I could there's no fucking chance in hell I would 'use' that equipment to make babies I think trans people shouldn't have kids that shit's hereditary and I wouldn't wish this hell on anybody ever.
>>
File: 1432960919387.jpg (600KB, 900x750px) Image search: [Google]
1432960919387.jpg
600KB, 900x750px
>>8659592
I really want to have kids in the future, be it by adoption or somehow biological. I would really love to have a biological child. Knowing that I'm raising something that I made, something that is a part of me, is something I really wish to do. On the other hand, as an adopted child myself, I feel the obligation to give a child a good life like I have. It's conflicting wanting both.
Despite the pic, I'm into guys.
>>
File: 1459231602680.jpg (12KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1459231602680.jpg
12KB, 240x240px
>>8659592
I'm MtF, even if I could reproduce I don't think I'll ever want children.
But if I change my opinion at some point I don't think I'll have any problem with adoption at all. I'll gladly take a poor kid without parents and make him/her happy.
>>
>>8659747
Not having a father is not as bad as not having a mother. Look up all the studies.
>>
i want to wait to adopt children until i'm in my late 30s - early 40s. i love the idea of raising a child and watching them grow up and make their own way in the world, but if i'm going to be a good parent i definitely need at least another 10-20 years to figure out all of my own personal problems and whatnot.
>>
I adopted my wife's child. I wish I could have my own biological kids, but I'd rather kms than be pregnant (ftm btw).
Dating a single mom is really the way to go. I get to be a dad, and she doesn't want anymore kids, so it's perfect. Plus she's way more attractive and charismatic than me and I'd probably never have a chance with someone like her otherwise.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.