[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Tfw when nuked testicles with Androcur for a few months in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

File: WF_061417_buttonups_hp_3.jpg (142KB, 414x464px) Image search: [Google]
WF_061417_buttonups_hp_3.jpg
142KB, 414x464px
>Tfw when nuked testicles with Androcur for a few months in hoping to thicken hair and maybe get a more androgynous body.

>Hair is now thin all over and dry, wispy.

I have a second appointment with my derm but holy fuck. I'm doing everything I can to keep my hair and be the femboi I want to be but I keep getting a slap in the face when it comes to hair. Can androcur cause thinning hair?

An hero is next step.
>>
>>8659350
You need Finasteride or dutasteride and proper hair care anon.
You can't just take pills and expect magic.
>>
>>8659350
Well if you have no T and no E you will get thinner hair.
That's what happens to women that are low estrogen. They get generalized thinning.
>>
File: 08.jpg (36KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
08.jpg
36KB, 480x640px
>>8659350
>tfw on AA and E for 5 years
>tfw people always compliment how thick my hair is
>tfw actually regrew hair on head but lost and tinned a lot of hair on the rest of the body

Feels good to be a tranny
>>
>>8659369
How come eunuchs don't thin? Also do you have a source for no T and E causing thinning I can read? Thank you. I heard this 2 other times and i just wasnt finding that info anywhere but it makes me feel better.

>>8659356
Are Bica and Ralox acceptable as well? I still want lowered testosterone for the awesome effects. Or is low dose (12.5mg) androcur just as good?

I cant wait to tell my dermatologist in a few days that 1mg of fin prescribed was pussy shit and I went all the way lel. I'm retarded.
>>
>>8659381
>How come eunuchs don't thin? Also do you have a source for no T and E causing thinning I can read? Thank you. I heard this 2 other times and i just wasnt finding that info anywhere but it makes me feel better.
http://www.hairsentinel.com/estrogen-and-hair-loss.html

I don't think it's guaranteed to happen which is why not all eunuch's get it. But it's definitely a symptom of having no sex hormones in you.
>>
>>8659376
How does hair regrowth work in long-term? Does the hair in the regrown area become as dense as on the rest of hair?
>>
>>8659376
If I didn't have a gf moving in soon that is going to be helping me with my finances and also receiving my packages I'd totally be on E and Ralox with androcur. But I cant lie to her again. So Ralox and cypro itll probably stay for now.

>Also tfw she starts wondering if I'm trans because I wear panties and have long hair and want to her to fuck my ass lel. Just a femmboi in training
>>
>>8659389
it all depends on your genes

in my case it seems to get progressively denser with every passing month
at first it was light, but it seems to darken in time too to fit the rest of the hair color

but other than hrt I've also done a lot of minoxidyl and many sessions of mesotherapy, the former being ineffective, the latter being supper effective.
>>
>>8659388
I read that before actually but I assumed it was because it was describing female pattern hair loss.
>>
>>8659395
Minoxidil with microneedling has worked great for me. I've recovered the majority of my temple hair over the past year.
OP needs full HRT to get proper regrowth though, not just AAs.
>>
>>8659398
I don't believe there's any significant differences in male and female follicles.
Mtf's that don't have proper levels can suffer from female hair loss. It's different than male pattern baldness because it's thinning that occurs over the entire scalp without any specific pattern.
>>
>>8659403
>microneedling

yeah, that's meso. it's great, they injected minoxidil and other stuff and it helped

but minoxidyl alone, as a spray to apply on your skin, does not work and does more harm than good. it also cause more hair growth on the rest of your body
>>
>>8659403

Not sure how that's gonna work. Would Ralox help raise my estrogen levels at all? I realize it's selective towards receptors but it should be activating more than a natural mans would, right? I just can't bring myself to break it to my gf I want to start E after just telling her I'm not trans.
>>
>>8659407
FUCK. That is exactly what I'm experiencing. I actually thought it was my thyroid before I got it tested.

Now comes the dilemma of taking E or finding another way.
>>
>>8659350
post pics
>>
>>8659411
Well minoxidil has pretty poor absorption. But supposedly there's emu oil variations that have better absorption.
Personally I just use the alcohol stuff but I wipe with salicylic acid first then apply a lotion with isoflavones and oil in it and put the minoxidil right on top. I skip the salicylic acid if I've recently microneedled though. Seems to work good. Minoxidil is oil soluble so it should soak into lotions perfectly fine.
>>
https://www.bernsteinmedical.com/research/dutasteride-vs-finasteride/

.1 or .5 duta if on androcur?
>>
>>8659429
why do you even need that if your T is going to be below female levels?

reminder that DHT is always just a tiny portion of T. fina and duta are for cis men with normal T levels.
>>
File: 003.jpg (258KB, 900x884px) Image search: [Google]
003.jpg
258KB, 900x884px
>>8659423

It's thin everywhere and dry always and gets tangled super fucking easy.
>>
>>8659459

Heed my warning people. Nuking testiles sounds fun and actually is pretty great. Except this...
>>
>>8659459
That looks like female pattern hair loss.
>>
>>8659459
>femboy
>with that cro magnon face
>>
>>8659438
low t means its converted to dht.
>>
>>8659512
no, it means its literally not produced

who told you that?
>>
>>8659459
Manly metalheads are calling themselves femboys nowadays?
>>
>>8659512
https://www.wimpoleclinic.com/blog/transgender-focus-hair-loss-restoration/

>Hormones and hair loss – what do you need to know?

>We are often asked if there is any need to address balding in transgendered women, since the role of hormones such as HRT is often considered to override the male balding pattern. This is a keen topic however and there are varied experiences. One transgendered woman online explains:

>‘Transsexual women in general don’t have to worry about baldness the way males do. Once estrogen rules the system, and testosterone levels are very low, there is very little “raw material” to make DHT out of. DHT (dihydrotestosterone) is what causes follicular miniaturization. Personally, I have found that HRT has greatly improved my hair. I was on (a DHT blocker) for a year before I started HRT, but after only a couple of months on estrogen, I saw improvement in my hair’s texture (a result of the chemical changes in the sebum) and the new growth was coming in softer and finer.’
>>
File: niggasm.jpg (171KB, 925x661px) Image search: [Google]
niggasm.jpg
171KB, 925x661px
>>8659514
B-but you didn't even give me a chance... But yes that's how I've styled myself the last 8 years or so. pic related.

I think my face rounded out from cypro so when hair is back I'm like 5% more andro I'd say.

>>8659503
aspiring femmboi actually you sassy bitch

Now you got me posting myself like some attention whore and I'm not even good looking... the fuck am I doing with my life.
>>
>>8659512
No that's not why hair thins due to low sex hormones
DHT causes male pattern baldness not generalized thinning.
But you need either testosterone or estrogen to not get generalized thinning since sex hormones trigger follicle growth. Actually as long as dht is blocked you can be high T and may even see hair regrowth since test helps hair grow similar to estrogen, but the higher your T the more you'd need to block dht.
>>
Also all in tall thanks for the responses people.

I feel way more confidant about what's going on and I'll discuss it with my derm in a few days. Maybe I'll find an IC clinic to help record test levels so I don't go too low.
>>
>>8659537
don't turn yourself into a hon

you can be a fem guy without ruining your body

heck, I always thought I was masc, but then i saw photos of myself and i wasn't
>>
>>8661314
Well I'm not transitioning so it's all good. I just want to keep the benefits androcur has given me like softer skin, NO BO at all, almost no acne after having it everywhere since puberty, and just being calm and a little more sensitive.

So I'm thinking about switching to Bica+Ralox so my estrogen levels will up a bit and hopefully wont get tiddies. Hopefully menopausal type hair loss wil reverse and thicken up as well which is my main priority now.
>>
>>8661397
Well ralox isn't guaranteed to stop breast growth, or reverse it. What may happen is that it's just slowed.

If you're having skin and body odour issues that can sometimes be fixed quite a bit with diet, supplements, and skin care.
Don't think that hrt is going to be some amazing thing if you aren't already in a good starting spot.
>>
>>8659459
M E T A L G U Y

>>8659350
Are you fucking taking Androcur and nothing else with it? How stupid are you?
>>
>>8661436
That's what I read but I'm willing to try it. If it comes to surgery so be it. And even at the peak of my healthy life style about 6 years ago I always had pretty bad BO and acne despite working out 5 days a week and eating clean with shit tons of water and rest

I completely understand what you're getting at though and I've been taking much better care of myself recently. But I would like some form of estrogen dominance in my body s I'm gonna give it a test run and see what happens.
>>
>>8661471
FUCKING METAL.

And no!!!... yes..

.I would've ordered Ralox over the weekend but ADC kinda shit on my order so I gotta wait till thursday night for payday.I would take estrogen but gf doesn't want me to grow tiddies so I'm between a rock and a bald place.
>>
>>8661471
ppl live without sex hormones for decades
>>
>>8661639
That's what always confused me about eunuchs and such. I never hear anything about thinning but can understand that genetics probably become an issue and determine that aspect.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.