[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trans-phobia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

Do with this as you wish 4chan
>>
>>8658987
Wow anon I never thought of it that way
>>
Not your personal army, faggot.
>>
>>8658987
This is literally what the vast majority of people on here think. Hell, even a fairly large number of trans people here believe it.
>>
File: IMG_2110.gif (97KB, 330x166px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2110.gif
97KB, 330x166px
>>8658987
we should ask charlie who he messaged so we can harass op.
>>
>>8658987
He's right though.
>>
>>8658987
wtf i am not a transgendere'd now
>>
File: SRS_truth.png (880KB, 1409x4383px) Image search: [Google]
SRS_truth.png
880KB, 1409x4383px
There are 2 genders dictated by chromosomes, male and female. Anyone thinking they are what they aren't is a mental illness. Just like the people who think they're wolves, people who think they're the opposite sex are mentally ill and need to seek help. Please stop, get help. You don't have to live like this.
>>
>>8659158
gender =/= sex
>>
>>8659183
>>8659183
We wuz 72 genders and shieeeeeeeet.

"Gender is the range of characteristics pertaining to, and differentiating between, masculinity and femininity. Depending on the context, these characteristics may include biological sex."
>>
>>8659158
Nice copypasta.
>>
>>8659217
Nice argument.
>>
File: Cat_ham.jpg (771KB, 1944x1944px) Image search: [Google]
Cat_ham.jpg
771KB, 1944x1944px
I can't wait for the alt-left dictatorship to make it equal to rape to say shit like this so I can gun down logical, rational people in "self defense". So yeah I might be mentally ill.
>>
File: ....png (35KB, 250x104px) Image search: [Google]
....png
35KB, 250x104px
>>8659241
That doesn't even make sense. You're definitely fucked in the head. Get help. :)
>>
>Transgender is a myth.
Neat, that means my penis can fuck the anuses of mythical creatures.
Next up, I'm gonna bag me a mermaid.
>>
>>8659158
Chromosomes dictate your sex. The sexual differentiation of your brain determines what gender you feel yourself to be. No trans person has ever - EVER - claimed to be able to change their sex on the genetic level, nor does anyone actually give a flying fat shit about our chromosomes. We're changing our phenotype as best we can to match our neurology.

What is hard about this, you stupid faggot? Do you realize that literally everyone here with half a brain thinks you're low-IQ scum? You can't make a fucking argument that isn't made of straw, and that's even with people spoonfeeding idiots like you in every thread.

Trans people still have the potential to contribute to society; and someday, we might be able to CRISPR high-IQ, talented trannies into full participation in society.

You don't. If we can manage to bring back eugenics, your shortbus genes aren't getting picked for the winning team.
>>
>>8658987
>Do with this as you wish 4chan
Or, fuck off because this person is correct.

I pay for my MtF wife's pills and doctor appointments, but even then we both know it's a mental illness and it's just easier to make the body for the brain than to make the brain for the body.

If you're a whiney little bitch that can't handle reality, you should just fucking turn the computer/phone off and go sit in the corner until you stop hyperventilating.
>>
>>8659680
Meh, "mental illness" is such a vague term that it's fucking meaningless. Literally all it means is, "your mind doesn't work properly [compared to everyone else]" and that's just a useless bin because it's so big. Being trans, being depressed, having PTSD, and having borderline personality disorder are all "mental illnesses" and they all share very little in common.

The biggest problem with calling it a "mental illness" is that laypeople think it implies something that it doesn't, typically:

a) that you do not perceive reality correctly, AND/OR
b) that you require therapy and/or psychiatric medication.

No competent psychologist would agree that trans people perceive reality incorrectly, and neither therapy nor medication work to treat it. And that's what lay people won't "get," and it's what you're falsely telling most cis people when you call it a "mental illness."

I'm not offended, but I think there's more precise ways to say it.
>>
>>8659158
Oh so one transgender realized too late and you copied every reddit post they made eh? Neat.
>>
>>8659688
But objectively speaking, the brain perceiving itself to be female while the body is male or visa versa is entirely a "not in line with reality" assessment.

There really isn't much more to add, and the OP's "sic em" attitude is disgusting when confronted with something that is just a commonly understood fact.

To argue against reality while claiming that others who do not deal with a certain condition don't know what it's like is on par with what schizophrenics do when they're unaware of just how badly off they are.
>>
I'm going to send him $50 and ask who you are anon.
>>
File: ATLAST.jpg (24KB, 429x429px) Image search: [Google]
ATLAST.jpg
24KB, 429x429px
>>8658987
Its not transphobia always. Sometimes it is, but i think more often people are just insulted by people trying to convince them up is down and left is right. Things that are illogical or irrational (same thing) trigger autists who pride themselves on their sense of objective truth.
>>
>>8658987
The mental illness is called gender dysphoria. The treatment is transitioning, or becoming transgender.
>>
>>8659688
>being depressed, having PTSD, and having borderline personality disorder are all "mental illnesses" and they all share very little in common.
desu bpd ptsd and depression are very interrelated
>>
>>8659799
although im just gonna add that bpd often has a LOT of comorbidities so im just speaking from my own bpd perspective
>>
>>8659802
>>8659799
daily reminder bpdfag is a self diagnosing special snowflake and nothing he says should be taking seriously
>>
>>8659672
>No trans person has ever - EVER - claimed to be able to change their sex on the genetic level
>he thinks genes and chromosomes are different
It's like you idiots never made it past kindergarden.
http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2017/07/first-us-team-gene-edit-human-embryos-revealed
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.