[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://youtu.be/bkD1kd16VsI

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: hnggdf.png (559KB, 1211x503px) Image search: [Google]
hnggdf.png
559KB, 1211x503px
https://youtu.be/bkD1kd16VsI
>>
File: buttmad.jpg (14KB, 316x234px) Image search: [Google]
buttmad.jpg
14KB, 316x234px
WHERE'S THE HEIGHT SHORTENING SURGERY FFS (for fuck's sake)
>>
>>8657978
why type ffs and then write it out just to keep away confusion of facial feminization surgery?
>>
>>8657990
That's not the point ffs.
>>
Ah, the rare "Assigned Male" comic that's actually decent but which you can't show to anyone because then they'll read the rest of that shitshow of a comic.
>>
>>8657978
HEY HON
>>
>>8657978
How's your lovelife going?
>>
>>8657978
Osteotomy (cutting out part of your leg bone) is done to correct someone having one leg longer than the other; they cut one leg to match. So in theory it's perfectly possible. I think there's just no precedent.

If you had the money, you could try contacting a surgeon to ask if you could get this done. I mean, there doesn't seem to be any physical reason you couldn't. People just...don't.

Probably because being taller is usually perceived as being better (even for women, up to a point).
>>
File: 112527.jpg (74KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
112527.jpg
74KB, 1280x960px
>>8658018
That's nasty on so many levels. Who the fuck wants short legs?
>>
>>8658388
So you're forced to wear heels constantly.
>>
>>8657948

I'm height fluid.
>>
>>8658388
Probably no one, anon. But there's not really any other part you could chop in order to be shorter, now is there?

Unless you count your head. Possibly (you) could do without that.
>>
>>8658398
Wear heels and still look like a neanderthal? That's like literally hamstringing yourself and wearing steel toed shoes.
>>8659006
It would make more sense to get your legs enlarged, Sure your height would be an odd figure, but at least you'd look feminine.

It's also fucking disgusting. It would be less wildly counterintuitive to shorten your arms. But that still would be on the whole absolutely fucked up.

Shrinking the torso is the only thing that's understandable. Specifically horizontally.
>>
>>8657996
When you say "tall man" you mean someone who is both tall and a man, so the joke (?) doesn't make any sense. If you asked "is a tall man a man who is tall or a tall person who is a man?" you'd just get confused looks.
So no, not a decent comic.
>>
Tall:
of great or more than average height, especially (with reference to an object) relative to width.

Tall man, a man of great or more than average height.

Trans:
across, beyond, crossing, on the other side

Trans man, a man crossing [gender].

I knew trans people were mentally ill and denied biology/science but I didn't think they would manage to fail at googling the definition of words. This is just sad.
>>
>>8659155
>When you say "tall man" you mean someone who is both tall and a man
Yes. That is indeed the joke. A trans man is both trans and a man.

>If you asked "is a tall man a man who is tall or a tall person who is a man?" you'd just get confused looks.
Even the author of this comic isn't this autistic.

And that's not the wording of the comic.

>>8659182
>mentally ill
Meaningless bin term

>denied biology/science
Literally the only one doing that here is you.

>but I didn't think they would manage to fail at googling the definition of words.
You people are retarded.
>>
File: shit nigger.jpg (20KB, 366x380px) Image search: [Google]
shit nigger.jpg
20KB, 366x380px
>>8659155
No, the joke is that a trans man becomes a man from taking taking testosterone, after knowing beforehand that he is firmly neuromorphologically compatible with it, the same way that a tall man obviously becomes tall, or at least that's the joke-frame and the core of the strip ... while actually the core of the joke is predictably in the last panel.
>>
>>8661380
>>8659762
there isn't a joke you fuckwits

the point, while near incomprehensible, is as follows:

"Tall man" = man that is tall
"Trans man" = Man that is trans
as opposed to the "boy wants to be girl, vice versa" stuff

of course the question still remains, is trans man a man that wants to
transition into a woman, or a woman that wants to transition into a man",
which is what the other kid in the comic asked, albeit with the
"""technically incorrect""" wording

TL;DR: wording pedantics from a whiney bitch, who can't answer a simple question evidently.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.