[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lil Duval Says Its OK to Kill Trannies Who Trick Straight Men

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 243
Thread images: 26

File: it's-ok-to-kill-trannies.png (1MB, 1762x1664px) Image search: [Google]
it's-ok-to-kill-trannies.png
1MB, 1762x1664px
What are your thoughts, /lgbt/? Liberal SJWs are treating this with kid gloves because Duval is black, and his Twitter is flooded with support from the black community. Now that I think of it, I guess there's nothing wrong with this right?
>>
File: 1480948053202.png (344KB, 340x523px) Image search: [Google]
1480948053202.png
344KB, 340x523px
>>8657789
>Liberal SJWs are treating this with kid gloves because Duval is black
>his Twitter is flooded with support from the black community
what a surprise
>>
I'd let him poison my wine with arsenic.
>>
>>8657789
Literally any guy on the street would say the same thing. Blacks are just un-PC enough to say it live on air. JUST TELL A GUY YOU'RE A TRANNY BEFORE YOU FUCK. Jesus.
>>
>>8657805
And why does he get away with saying it live on air?
>>
File: idontcare.jpg (36KB, 358x266px) Image search: [Google]
idontcare.jpg
36KB, 358x266px
>>8657789
>What are your thoughts, /lgbt/?
Since you're asking everyone..
>Trannies
>Liberal SJWs
>black community
>Twitter
I don't care
>>
>>8657812
He doesn't, the trans women here only get angry if a man kills a trans woman if it's a black guy. Otherwise they generally relate more to the killer if they're white.
>>
>>8657812
It's like Muslims vs gays all over again, 2 groups the left loves that hate each other, blacks and trannies. The left just has to look the other way when they fight to avoid embarrasment.
>>
>>8657826
> He doesn't
That's funny, he hasn't lost any corporate sponsorships and the media has treated him with kid gloves. I guess it's okay to kill trannies if you're black?
>>
>>8657789
send them back to Africa
>>
>nigger "humour"
>>
File: 1499213722412.png (175KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1499213722412.png
175KB, 600x600px
>>8657789
>sjws always talk about racism and queer poc
>black people are the biggest homo/transphobes
>>
File: 1497397394450.jpg (106KB, 683x720px) Image search: [Google]
1497397394450.jpg
106KB, 683x720px
>>8657789
>Liberal SJWs are treating this with kid gloves because Duval is black, and his Twitter is flooded with support from the black community.
And when black trans women keep getting murdered (by black people), the left will keep blaming it on those rotten whites and demanding white LGBTs apologize and use the skidmark flag to show how sorry they are.
>>
>Black """"people"""" say some dumb shit and act like savages while the left doesn't care because they're higher on the social justice ladder

Sounds about right.
>>
He's a violent nigger, huge surprise. A white man might be furious, but most white men would not lose control enough to commit murder.

Also, no, trans women don't deserve to be murdered for this. But it IS wrong, and nobody should be deceiving their partners.
>>
File: smug shrug.jpg (7KB, 242x208px) Image search: [Google]
smug shrug.jpg
7KB, 242x208px
>nigger "comedian" opinion
Remember when niggers were put on a literal leash and the only words they were allowed to utter was either "ye' massa" or "no massa"?

Weren't those good times?
>>
>>8657927
Disclosure should be served AFTER the first date, but BEFORE any sexual contact. Such is admittedly fair.

But, deception taken to the sexual stage is nowhere near worth killing somebody. If you need to straight-up murder another person to erase your dirty little """Mistake""" because fucking somebody who looks 1:1 like a girl apparently makes you gay, you should be locked up for good. An appropriate response would be to storm out, toss out some dirty names, whatever. You'd have every right to be upset if they weren't forward, but it's not a special case that warrants fucking killing somebody.

Niggers gonna' nig. Why is the left defending them, again? Especially like >>8657891 brings up, they're the biggest perpetrators of homophobia and transphobia second only to Islam.
>>
>>8657789
>anyone caring what little duvet has to say
Kek, who the fuck even is this little league nig-comedian?
>>
>>8658066
He's a famous comedian, net worth $1.5 million, B2B relationships with various media outlets like MTV, Comedy Central and Netflix. I guarantee you he won't be punished over this due to the color of his skin. Dave Chappelle got away with his comments about trannies. Jeremy Clarkson got fired.

So next time you post a transphobic post or comment, remember. It is only acceptable if you are black.
>>
Is it the ultimate proof that straight cis men are actually evil just as feminism says?
>I'll casually murder somebody because my ego got hurt, baww
>>
>>8658095
Feminism is just glossing over the part where cis straight women are evil as well.

If it is cis and straight it's evil.
Lots of lgbt people seem to forget this, but it is a vital rule you must know when interacting with the cishet, as one wrong move means you're dead.

basically treat them like wild animals and you'll be fine.
>>
>>8658095
It's ok for him to do it tho cuz he's black
>>
>>8658095
Moreso that groids are the real evil one here.

No white person would ever, ever get away with saying this under any circumstance.

Niggers are the holy cow of the left, sitting nicely next to Muslims.
>>
>>8658095
>man starts saying TERFspeak
>omg men are evil just like feminism said!
>>
>>8657789
Why is it that it's always black men who kill trans people?
Seriously, I don't understand why. Thinking yourself gay isn't worth killing someone over. It's just in no way justified. Not even close.
>>
>>8658112
It's more than just a matter of saying something. Whites are far more tolerant of things that disgust them than other ethnic groups. Which is why redpilled homosexuals vote for implicitly white right wing parties.
>>
>>8658112
That Democrat Plantation is'a mighty cozy, can even advocate that murder a legitimate response in this here situation and Massa won't bat no eye, noooo sir.
>>
>>8658175
You have to let them kill you anon. They're black and thus more important to liberals.
>>
>>8658175
They're more violent on average and have poorer impulse control. The latter is observable even from preschool age; look up the "Marshmallow Test":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yo4WF3cSd9Q

Black kids fail this test far more often than white kids do.
>>
>>8658229
Why is this? Is it a product of culture or genetics?
>>
>>8658085
Fucking black privilege, can you believe these people claim to be oppressed when everyone coddles them by holding them to a lower standard on everything from college acceptance to making jokes about murdering people who already get murdered disproportionately, not to mention that you can't ever criticize black culture or black individuals for being shit just because "muh slabery!" "muh obbression!"
>>
>>8658248
Genetics. And culture is a product of genetics. The reason black crime is so high has more to do with lack of impulse control and lack of capacity for abstract thinking (meaning less ability to empathize and less ability to imagine the consequences of their actions) than it has to do with their low IQs. Low IQ whites act nothing like blacks.
>>
>>8657789
>comedian makes a joke
>clearly this is what he actually believes and endorses
That's not how comedy works
>>
>all these butthurt tranies
murders not cool but why would you not tell someone your trans and expect a good end?
>>
>>8658281
He wasn't joking. He said it completely seriously on a radio show, in response to a serious question
>>
>>8658229
>The black girl starts eating it before the woman even finishes explaining
>>
>>8657789
Why are men such savages? Are they raised that way or does testosterone make them that way? Fucking hell
>>
>>8658281
He wasn't doing a bit. He wasn't on stage. It was a response to question. By that logic, any thing he says or belief he holds can be thrown out the window, because obviously he's a comedian and comedians don't have real opinions or stances, just jokes.

Saying that it is okay to murder a demographic of people you don't like is not a joke. That's the textbook definition of hate-speech.

Imagine if this had been said of literally any other demographic. "If the lights are off and I find out she's black after I finish having sex with her, she dyin'!" said the white comedian, who immediately had all of his network contracts stripped and was subsequently lynched in the street.

Hyuk hyuk hyuk. What a great and funny joke.
>>
Have any of you considered that the reason there hasn't been widespread outrage may be due more to the fact that he's a literal who than that he's black?
>>
>>8657789
He's just appealing to his fans, I doubt any significant amount of his fans are trannies
>>
>>8658175
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4063192/Mother-gang-member-killed-transgender-teenager-says-victim-sin.html

Plenty of other cases as well involving White Males. But you folks ignore that for some reason.....
>>
The people who publicly say they'd kill a trans women aren't the ones who end up doing so.
But don't let me interrupt your gossipfest.
>>
>>8658341
Difference being that looking at his tattoos this guy seems to be a rather interesting sort of person, not your average white guy, on the other hand lil Duvall seems to be a pretty average nog with lots of money.
>>
>>8658341
If you have tattoos, you aren't white.
>>
>>8658321
>Saying that it is okay to murder a demographic of people you don't like is not a joke. That's the textbook definition of hate-speech.
Hahahhaha imagine being such a buttblasted faggot.
Reminder that hysterical people are an Inferior Race and will be genocided.
>>
>>8658350
t. terf leaping to the defense of a black man's hate speech
>>
>>8658350
By that logic, because I don't ever say I want to kill any transfrogs, I must be planning to shoot up some school where everyone's immersed in Foucault, Lacan, Sartre, French, French History and French Cinema.
>>
>>8657789
Comedian who?
>>
File: 1337815587767.jpg (70KB, 810x780px) Image search: [Google]
1337815587767.jpg
70KB, 810x780px
>>8658376
Instead of envying him for being black, why don't you try being masculine for once?
Try it FAMILIA, if you were, you wouldn't care what the sheep think of you. Free to talk the way you want without caring what others think.
Too bad that's not you.
>>
>>8658353
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/marine-joseph-scott-pemberton-convicted-6931739

Your trying to hide behind excuses. You folks don't mind it when a white guy kills a transexual. Its ignored.
>>
>>8657812
Habit.

If the ones before him who did this got fired, and never hired again for so much as shoveling shit, or better yet shot, then people would feel a lot more comfortable firing and ostrasizing or shooting this thing.

But because that's rarely if ever been the response in the past, people are reluctant to do it in the present.
>>
>>8657956
>Weren't those good times?
How would you know? Nobody alive today was around back then.

>>8658085
>net worth $1.5 million
So basically a nobody. That's nothing in the entertainment industry.

>>8658224
>any black person who doesn't support the far right is willingly enslaving themselves!
You guys are no better than the "democratic plantation".
>>
>>8657789

>My normiebook feed is flooding with my friends bitching about this, reblogging articles from B Scott and the like.

I dunno, I'm seeing a lot of SJW's, other black people, and liberals pretty unhappy with this.
>>
>>8657789
If you feel that violated I think you can file charges for rape, but murdering someone over that is literally nigger tier and we should be better than those uncivilized monkeys.
>>
>>8658486
Marines still would be considered dangerous people that scare a portion of us. They may be usually very respected, but that doesn't change that many people wouldn't consider being extra cautious around soldiers due course. Mind you, this attitude is probably much stronger among the Chinese, they supposedly have had just generally low opinions of military people, but subtle doesn't equal absent.
>>
File: 1445647952065.jpg (271KB, 633x1812px) Image search: [Google]
1445647952065.jpg
271KB, 633x1812px
>>8657789
This barbaric NIGGER has it completely backwards.

If a straight guy is vocally committed to "the childfree lifestyle", then it is OK for trannies to trick him.
>>
>>8658855
>If a straight guy is vocally committed to "the childfree lifestyle", then it is OK for trannies to trick him.

I swear you trannies sound just as mentally fucked as niggers. Both your mind sets are irrational and twisted but find justice in it no matter how fucked up it is.
>>
>>8657812
He's a comedian.
>>
File: 110919890_a_l.jpg (54KB, 928x523px) Image search: [Google]
110919890_a_l.jpg
54KB, 928x523px
>If I found out my son was gay, I would pull out a knife and stab that little nigga to death

Tina Fey, Alec Baldwin and Joan Rivers defended this.
>>
>>8658918
>presuming I'm a tranny
Cute, real slick and cute!
>>
>>8658341
this guy looks like a murderer
>>
>>8657789
Just so you know the black trans and black trans supporting feminist communities including many BLM leaders are speaking out against this and calling for a boycott.

Like the community itself is responding to this as well as other of color leftist communities.
>>
>>8659149

ATTENTION: RETARD
>you

BLM, black trannys and black qweerdos are an absolutely tiny minority of an already absurdly tiny minority of Americans and literally have no power to speak of beyond what a sympathetic white media gives them.

if you axed the black community to vote on trannies tomorrow it would be 80% rooftop, 18% excommunication, 2% "meh"

Trans and especially black trans have nothing to stand on. no support. literally everyone in the community hates them. don't believe in lies. believe in the people, because they are far more likely to mob your ass to death than a stupid comment on AM radio
>>
>>8657789
Us chasers keep telling you dumb androphile trannies stay the fuck away from straight men. But do you listen?
>>
>>8659273
Only straight men are into trans-women though.
>>
>>8657789
can't believe i live in a world where people say this kind of stuff and it'll never change... ;-; how am i supposed to stay happy knowing this is a real thing... and people call us mentally ill when people have no compassion and respect anymore for the human condition as a whole.
>>
>>8659285

well, the good news is that they're probably going to get shot by the police, and you're not, so take that to bed with you hon.
>>
>>8659279
what about bisexual men?
>>
>>8659342
>what about bisexual men?

There's no such thing as a bisexual man. They're just closet fags.
>>
File: 1488948479334.png (437KB, 456x427px)
1488948479334.png
437KB, 456x427px
>>8659344
What if I really like fucking women and also really like fucking men?
>>
>>8659266
No I disagree. I just flew out of NYC and am a part of an almost two hundred year old recorded historical transgender community.

The violence is quite new, I'd say around the time of about the 1960's, where as before there was a general scorn due to gender variant people in say Harlem because it was not a "respectable" way of living people weren't murdered in the same way.

People know who's trans since many grew up with these people. I can walk around and people clearly know what's up and generally speaking save for teenage boys being rude and hostile towards everyone in their possés most folks may just look and go about their day.

The kinds of men murdering trans women are the same types that kill and attack cis women who say "no" when asked for their phone number.

Most cases of murder in our community comes not from men who are "tricked" but rather from men who's attraction or intimacy is out for others to know.

While it is clear that yes, generally speaking I and my community do face discrimination in our broader black communities it is no different than when I go to rural and suburban white cities and towns. I've been run off of country roads by men in trucks I lived around.

The violence that trans women of all colors face is the result of men "redeeming" their manhood, specifically their straight manhood to those around them.

If anything the numbers of black transwomen being killed is parallel to the violence and death experienced by cis black women in black communities. It's a result of social factors that to put it bluntly pander to black men in an attempt to build them up to be breadwinners, leaders and cornerstones of the community. A result of broader socio-cultural factors that marginalize and disenfranchise all black community members but especially men.

Nice try though.
>>
>>8659373

herpadrepdeperderp
>>
>>8657789
>Liberal SJWs are treating this with kid gloves
Huffpost was having conniption fits over twitter because of this, and all the liberal posters I saw on twitter were just as angry at his blatant transphobia.

>and his Twitter is flooded with support from the black community.
Are you sure it's not just fans supporting him the way celebrities like Jake Paul and Bill Cosby have their die hard fan apologists for every horrible thing they will ever say and do?
>>
>>8658248
I used to believe it was almost entirely down to genetics, like >>8658274. After reading more about white/black relations prior to abolition, I'm far less sure. White men would leave their wives alone on plantations full of slave men and go into town for days without the slightest fear that she would be raped. No white man in his right goddamn mind would do anything vaguely similar today. Something has changed, and that change wasn't genetic.

>>8658296
Nearly pointed that out, but figured I'd let people discover that moment on their own.

>>8658341
Nobody's ever claimed white men never do anything violent, you autist. It's the RATES that are different - and substantially so.
>>
>>8659532
>Bill Cosby
He is INNOCENT
>>
>>8659532

Admit it- there would be a much larger backlash had a white comedian said this.

there's a different stander for black people among liberals. There's a condescending attitude that "They don't know any better" (that I happen to agree with).

Black people ARE less intelligent overall, and they should be held to a lower standard. So I have no problem with these comments.
>>
>>8657789
>savage subhuman monkey acts like a monkey
>sjws treat it like a pet dog that shit on the floor because it doesn't know better

Nothing to see here, move along. We've had nigs announcing in a dead serious voice that they need to exterminate white people receiving the exact same treatment from the left.
>>
>>8658274
>>8659593
>Something has changed, and that change wasn't genetic.

Yeah, that's what happens when you give them rights.
>>
>>8658341
>the victim passes better than the ugly mom
pottery
>>
Any piece of shit who thinks violence towards a sexual partner is the right thing to do should be castrated and left to bleed out. (under-super vision and if it looks like they might recover they will be continually cut until death. Starting with their Achilles tendons.)
>>
>>8657789
Not surprised, black dudes are some of the most sexually insecure individuals on the planet. Even the insinuation that they might have once had a guy touch them, even accidentally, in a sexual manner sends them into a rage where they are willing to injure or kill the accuser.

Other races aren't much better, but they are still better in comparison. Far fewer white guys would take an accusation of being gay as a reason to injure another person.
>>
File: 1395416029297.gif (945KB, 229x140px)
1395416029297.gif
945KB, 229x140px
>>8657789
Finally, something nigs are saying right.
>>
https://www.yahoo.com/news/comedian-refuses-apologize-disgusting-comments-155310766.html

Just browsing some of the comments there. Mind you I'm positive that they are a mixed group of people with the majority being white -- Afterall it is yahoo.

Here is my favourite:
"I was running a legitimate business about 10 years ago when one of my employees called to let me know he couldn't make it because he was in jail. Initially I planned to terminate his employment until I found out why. He took a woman home from the bar the night before. Found out it was a dude and he nearly beat the thing to death in his living room. Needless to say he kept his job."
>>
>>8659757
>"I was running a legitimate business about 10 years ago when one of my employees called to let me know he couldn't make it because he was in jail. Initially I planned to terminate his employment until I found out why. He took a woman home from the bar the night before. Found out it was a dude and he nearly beat the thing to death in his living room. Needless to say he kept his job."

I mean, it makes sense for a lot of situations. Imagine finding out someone you just fucked was religious. How devastated would you be, after you've just had sex with them, if they come out and say "I have to tell you something. I believe in god and that jesus died for our sins". I'd probably beat them to death too. Believing in a space wizard is just a mental illness and them tricking me into fucking them just isn't acceptable. They deserve to be hospitalized or killed for rape under false pretenses.
>>
>>8659694
They become outrageously violent?

I'm kind of unclear what side you're on. But I don't think it was ever about "rights." They clearly respected white men pre-abolition. Even the mere threat of a harsh punishment doesn't strike me as enough to render a group of people harmless in and of itself.
>>
>>8657789
There is virtually nothing wrong with defending yourself from rape as long as it is within reasonable bounds.
>>
>>8657789
Good. You trannies need to remember you're not women and that straight men are straight.
>>
>>8657825
this
>>
>>8657789
>A nigger
Who cares
>>
>>8657789
tfw I want him to kill me
>>
Reminder all straights must be purged.
>>
>is willing to kill a transgender woman
>but will gender her correctly

??? niggers I swear
>>
>>8657789
Comparable to a white person ""joking"" about approval for disproportionate police brutality towards black people.
>>
>>8657789
there was a thread here not long ago about a straight guy being tricked by a tranny and all trannies were calling him out and saying that he should grow some balls
>>
>>8657789
He's nigger trash and deserves to get slow hung off a tree.
>>
>>8657789

I'm absolutely fine with someone killing a tranny if they trick someone into sleeping with them.
>>
>comedian
moving on
>>
>>8659765
fucking idiot
>>
>>8659279
>Only straight men are into trans-women though
straight men are into real biological women not a guy with mental illness that thinks he's a woman. if they would be into guy they would be gay.
>>
>>8657812
1st amendment
>>
Obviously violences is intolerable but there are so many comments here promoting violence towards this person that it highlights the problem with the left which is violent authoritarianism.

And it's not ethical to trick straight men into having sex with trans women even if theyre just dumb or drunk.
>>
>>8660221
Want to add that the witch hunts going after people for jokes or mispeaking or whatnot just create more hate against the left and although its ok to defend yourself from a person planning a physical attack on you this comedian said that he would only retaliate after being violated himself and didnt condone seek and destroy missions against trans people.
>>
>>8660213
>the first amendment makes threatening violence ok
>the first amendment is why the left defends a black man who wants to murder women
It must be strange, living in your world.
>>
>>8659355
would you rather date a woman or a man
>>
>>8660113
Then why would they have sex with biological men? Doesn't that make them gay?
>>
>>8660249
Muh biological men
Chromosomes literally don't matter to anybody but autists
Not being into dick is one thing, refusing/beating/murdering a post op woman who happened to be born with wrong set of things that are literally vestigial and invisible is a total over.
Chromosomes literally make no difference if they're a passing woman. They could be klinefelter or have any other chromosomal mutation and you would literally never know if they weren't tested.
>>
>>8660261
*is a total meme
>>
>>8660247
>I don't care, surprise me, I love either
Is an acceptable response to "would you like chocolate or vanilla" so why isn't it to this question?
>>
>>8657831
>when the protected animal eats the endangered plant
funniest shit desu
>>
>>8658045
>Disclosure should be served AFTER the first date
BEFORE, nigga, why do you think you have the right to waste other peoples time?
>>
>>8660297
Because the number of men into trannies is growing, especially in subcultures trannies are often a part of? So if it's a date with somebody with shared interests for most trannies, the odds are probably in the girl's favor he's fine with it?
>>
>>8660305
>maybe they arent so dismissive because reasons
not an argument
>>
>>8660249
no matter what you think, a guy that does anything sexual with anyone other than a BIOLOGICAL WOMAN and is fully aware of his actions and the gender of this person, is simply not straight
>>
>>8657789
all of these stupid trannies who get smacked or murdered are literally asking for it though
like how hard is it to tell everything in advance so you dont get harmed
>tell it beforehand
>BAM, nothing happens, you part ways peacefully
there you go
>>
>>8657789
I think a trans woman should be open about who she is before engaging intimately with someone. That said, there's no excuse for saying stupid nigger bullshit like that on live air. Of course it was some ego-driven black 'comedian'.
>>
>>8657789
"comedian says"
now lemme stop you right there
>>
>listening to anything with 'lil' in its name
>>
>>8660418
But conservative pundits call for their death, the end of their medical treatment (cause many to kill themselves) and a complete rehearsal of their rights.

Literally white pundits aren't only suggesting this but these politicians are literally doing it into law.

How is that any less horrid?
>>
>>8658296
there's no black girl in that video
>>
>>8659791
Did they completely skip social studies and us history in your jamba juice middle school?
>>
>>8660326
>tell it beforehand
>get stabbed over 9000 times up front
>>
>>8660531
>tweets are laws
>wanting ineffective soldiers to become soldiers
>not getting srs on the military dole while being out of service for 8 months is "ending treatment"
>>
File: carlin_knowledge.jpg (47KB, 500x655px) Image search: [Google]
carlin_knowledge.jpg
47KB, 500x655px
>>8660227
He didnt threaten.. he said he would retaliate if someone deceived and humiliated him. Its like saying I would kill someone if they date raped me or something similar. And also the left has a broad definition or rape, but this is one particular man's ethics and he didnt say im going to kill someone so he is protected under 1A.
>>
>>8660227
Also go on /pol and there are thousands of little basement dwellers "planning" to gas a dozen different kinds of people. Threats of violence are a gray area but this comedian is still in the white. Of course if he actually killed someone then that would be illegal. Its hypocritcal also because people are responding with threats of violence and attempts at mass shaming and TWO WRONGS DONT MAKE A RIGHT and it further discredits you guys and the left in general.
>>
>>8660709
>The liberals are going to feed you rapid negroes
those negroes do run fast
>>
>>8657789 (OP) #
Friendly reminder: The liberals will use any and all minorities as grist for their political mill.

They will attack anyone and anything they perceive as a threat to this "marginalized" group in the name of "tolerance".

You faggots have served your purpose for the liberal powers that be.

Now it's your turn to suffer hatred and intolerance in the name of progress.

The liberals are going to feed you to rabid negroes and help the Muslims tie you down before they execute you.
>>
>>8658229
>Bigger kid IMMEDIATELY eats marshmallow after the lady sets it in front of her.

HOLY LEO!
Zero impulse control.
>>
>>8658229
>>8660767
>Das mah marfmewwow!
>>
>>8660532
>flat out denying the evidence that is right in front of their eyes

So this is what it means to be a cognitively dissonant libshit.
>>
>>8659279
>this is what trannies desperately wish to be true.

Oh hon...only chasers like trannies.
>>
>>8657826
> trans women here only get angry if a man kills a trans woman if it's a black guy

But let's be honest, it's a black guy 99% of the time.
>>
>>8657891
The left is always willing to throw LGBT people under the bus for brown people. Remember the Pulse shooting, where a terrorist killed like fifty people, and what was the left's biggest priority? Curbing islamophobia.

The left doesn't give two fucks about us. Notice how right after the Pulse shooting, the left started pushing a narrative of "the gay community's racism problem." That shit is what won Trump the election.
>>
>>8657812
Because niggers always just do shit
>>
File: StarTravesty.gif (976KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
StarTravesty.gif
976KB, 300x300px
From his Twitter,

>I believe they should make every American take a IQ test and if u don't pass it you can't make no decisions on your own

That's not how an IQ test works.
>>
>>8660840
>Remember the Pulse shooting, where a terrorist killed like fifty people, and what was the left's biggest priority? Curbing islamophobia.
Man, that was crazy.
And a year on, on the anniversary, my facebook feed was littered with "stop homophobia AND islamophobia" bullshit side by side, as if killing 49 people is on the same level as being afraid that people of a certain faith might kill 49 people.

And yet when Elliot Roger did it, it was wall to wall "toxic masculinity" and no one bats an eye.
>>
>>8659795
There's no reason to think that what he's talking about is limited to "defending yourself from rape". Killing someone after you have consensual sex with them because you find out they're trans is not defending yourself from rape. If you are free to walk away and go home, then you can't claim self-defense when you murder someone.

>>8660113
Speak for yourself. Straight men just means predominantly attracted to women. Those women may be cis or trans, it's really a specific thing up to each individual person.

>>8660297
"Not having your time wasted" isn't a right.

>>8660323
Not straight by YOUR definitions. But why should I care about your definitions?

>>8660580
Trump's military ban is far from the only thing the right has done to harm trans people.
>>
>>8660912
because you can't make up your own definition in your mentally broken head. how many news do you have to read about some tranny getting beat up by a crazy guy he tricked?
>>
>>8660870
>"stop homophobia AND islamophobia"
Whenever I see stuff like this, I want to point out how there is no Muslim-majority country in the world where it is legal to be gay.

But of course, I can't say that because that'd be rayciss
>>
>>8660912
>not spending money on bathroom construction is harm
Name one specific thing "the right" has done that has caused actual harm.

The only harmful actors here are democrats. Their game is to wrap economic and fiscal policy with social issues, so going against them makes you a WordOfTheWeek-ist. The bathroom law is harmful because forcing states to spend money on construction takes away money from law enforcement, lowering your protections and CAUSING YOU HARM. (And it's a hell of a lot easier for a mob of retards to target a transgender bathroom than to storm plain old male and female bathrooms.) That's why no one wants it. I can guaran damn tee you if you look into the democrats in support of it, you'll find a connection with some construction company.
>>
>>8660937
sweden
>>
>>8660918
A straight man is a man who is attracted to women. That is the actual definition. A man who is attracted to women, but not to men, is straight, regardless of anyone's trans status. Some straight men only like cis women, but that doesn't mean that liking trans women makes one non-straight.
>>
>>8660950
Trans people don't want "trans bathrooms", they want to use the bathrooms of the gender they identify as. It's the right that wants sex segregation of bathrooms to be strongly enforced. And by doing so, they are calling for law enforcement efforts to be directed away from real problems - the exact thing you wrongly accuse the left of doing.
>>
File: 1491749193802.jpg (88KB, 640x626px) Image search: [Google]
1491749193802.jpg
88KB, 640x626px
>>8660977
>Trans people don't want "trans bathrooms"
I never said that. You're just proving my point.

>they want to use the bathrooms of the gender they identify as
They already can. A private business can do whatever it wants; that said, you can't force people to not give you funny looks if you don't come anywhere near cloe to passing.

>It's the right boogeyman
Literally no one cares where you piss or shit except for fringe retards that are gonna be retards no matter what laws gets passed. It's like you didn't even read my post, which I know you didn't.

>that wants sex segregation of bathrooms to be strongly enforced
If I owned a business with a restroom, I'd do everything I could to prevent myself and my employees from getting sued, too. That doesn't mean I HATE TRANS. And it's not like gender neutral restrooms don't already exist all over the country. It's just now being put in the spotlight as a concession used by bigger companies to score political points.

>And by doing so, they are calling for law enforcement efforts to be directed away from real problems
So wanting things to stay as they are directs law enforcement efforts away from "real problems." Just be honest and say you didn't read if you aren't gonna read.

You're just mad that non-passers can't go wherever they want without getting funny looks. Cis men have been raping women (and other men) in bathrooms for decades but you don't see anybody standing up for them. Only now is it an issue, and you wonder why people aren't falling over themselves for you in support.
>>
>>8661044
>I never said that. You're just proving my point.
You talked about "forcing states to spend money" and "transgender bathrooms". Those were your words, not mine.

>They already can. A private business can do whatever it wants; that said, you can't force people to not give you funny looks if you don't come anywhere near cloe to passing.
Okay, so suppose a private company doesn't let trans people use their bathrooms. What's going to happen if a trans person does so anyway?

>And it's not like gender neutral restrooms don't already exist all over the country. It's just now being put in the spotlight as a concession used by bigger companies to score political points.
Here you're going on about gender neutral bathroom. Even though, as has been said millions of times already, the vast majority of trans people don't want gender neutral bathrooms, they just want to use the bathroom of the gender they identify as.

>So wanting things to stay as they are directs law enforcement efforts away from "real problems." Just be honest and say you didn't read if you aren't gonna read.
Except you're not advocating that things "stayed as they are". Before, nobody got worked up about bathrooms, but now the right is making up this whole trans boogeyman and insisting that bathroom usage be based on chromosomes.
>>
>>8660857
Yeah black queer Twitter and black radical Twitter was clowning his ass for that.
>>
Straight guy here, what should I do if the "girl" I'm about to have sex with has a penis?
>>
>>8657956
>Weren't those good times?
They WERE. Sodomy illegal, nothing like a birth control pill or hormone replacement, only like three women in all of history had even bothered bawwing about not being allowed to vote and they were all slapped down hard... frankly it was paradise.
>>
>>8662736
Fuck her brains out.
>>
>>8657789
>she
>>
>>8662791

What if I don't want to?
>>
>>8659593
>White men would leave their wives alone on plantations full of slave men and go into town for days without the slightest fear that she would be raped. No white man in his right goddamn mind would do anything vaguely similar today. Something has changed, and that change wasn't genetic.
We stopped whipping and killing them. That's not a joke or an exaggeration. It's like >>8658274 said, they have less ability to imagine the consequences of their actions so you have to establish clear, harsh consequences that they'll remember vividly for the rest of their lives. That way, they don't overstep because they know what the fuck the situation is. Sure, they still have no empathy for the woman and would rape her to death if they could, but they can control their impulses because they know what'll happen will be maximally harsh.

>>8659532
>celebrities like Jake Paul and Bill Cosby have their die hard fan apologists
Bill Cosby literally didn't do anything wrong. I don't even like his comedy, it's way too toothless and lame, but he clearly didn't ever do shit that was wrong.

>>8659025
>Tina Fey, Alec Baldwin and Joan Rivers defended this.
They weren't wrong though. They're only wrong when they refuse to defend it in others.
>>
>>8662736
He's a guy, so you can hit him. Go for it.
>>
>>8662862
What's stopping you? The penis?
>>
>>8662736
>being attracted to a male
>straight guy
>>
More evidence that MTFxMTF transbianism is the only sane preference
>>
>>8662886

Yes.

>>8662895

Let's say you didn't know "she" was a guy until it was too late.
>>
>>8662930
In that case, send her on her way. Maybe advise her to be more cautious and open about her trans status, not everyone is as nice about being dooped as you.
>>
>>8657812
Because he's black and blacks be oppressed.
That's why whitey has to I've even more gibs to subhumans, uh I mean fine high melanin folk, and their countries in Africa and import more of them.
>>
File: 1494571729662.jpg (187KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1494571729662.jpg
187KB, 640x480px
>>8657789
>niggers are violent
Wow how unexpected.
>>
This thread is full of triggered SJW who wannabe /pol/tards
>>
>>8662930
Too late, you caught the gay
But really, you either leave or make them leave if you don't want to have sex.
Unless you're one of these types who have sex with transwomen willingly and then murder them when your macho friends find out
>>
>>8657812

Isn't he in Jamaica or some other shithole?
Is he breaking the law?
I know that in America we have something called Free Speech where people can say things, even if other people don't like what they say.

Are you saying people should be arrested for saying controversial things?
He didn't actually kill anyone, as far as I know.
>>
I know you tranny freaks spend a lot of time in your hugboxes so you forget how fucked up you are, but you're literally freaks.
A guy thinks he's brought home a woman, fucks "her", then finds out it was one of you?
It's comparable to finding out it was a dogs vagina the whole time. It's fucking disgusting.
Especially since "she" would have had SRS, so in reality this dude fucked a penis turned into a gaping wound.

Tell the dude what you are before hand and you won't get murdered. I mean after all, if there's nothing to be ashamed about why are you being such a deceitful snake?
>>
>>8664002
This is why I have never had FFS; because I want it to be obvious that I used to be a man, that way there is no confusion and nobody can say I led them on.
It is written all over my face that I am trans and it saves me a lot of awkward conversations.
And, no, I'm not hideous.
I don't look like a cis woman but some men still find me attractive.
>>
>>8664002
But mostly it goes like this:
>tell him you're trans before sex
>he agrees to sex because he's thirsty af
>some time later his friends find out and accuse him of being gay, the eorst insult in macho culture of black and latino men
>he lashes out at the tranny and kills her
>>
>>8660725
Truth...
>>
>>8664077
this
>>
>>8660297
Lots of dates are a waste of time for various reasons tbqh, and it's not just one person's time being wasted but both persons. Wasted dates are a fact of life and nothing to get overly upset about.
>>
>>8660326
>literally asking for it though
victim blaming
>>
>>8664077
This is what really happens in most of these "trans panic" murders. The murderer lies about being tricked but in reality he had no problem banging a trans woman. It's his friends/family finding out that is usually the real issue.
Meanwhile the "deceptive tranny who deserved what she got" meme spreads.
>>
>>8664856
Careful now anon. If you accuse him of victim blaming, he'll accuse you of playing the victim.

Checkmate.
>>
>>8662866
>insult comic is the only type of comic
Does your name start with Lil, too?
>>
>>8664002
>I mean after all, if there's nothing to be ashamed about why are you being such a deceitful snake?
If it's nothing to be ashamed about, why does one's partner NEED to know? That argument works both ways, you know.
>>
>>8664968
>there is literally nothing between insult comedy and Bill Cosby
Shit, I even like Woody Allen's standup.
>>
File: 1498691623143.jpg (85KB, 365x720px) Image search: [Google]
1498691623143.jpg
85KB, 365x720px
A black man committing 2nd degree murder after experiencing a threat to his (entirely unwarranted, trained clowns aren't manly) sense of masculinity?
Why I never! Next you're going to tell me that they take any form of eye contact as a challenge or something.
>>
>>8657789
Based nigger
>>
As a chaser I love it when straight men express their hatred for trannies, it's so funny drinking all their tears, trannies are such retards thinking they can get away with fucking straight guys, it's like they actually think their girls

It's so funny when straighty puts them in their place

Don't you trannies realize pretty much everyone hates your guts besides chasers, you guys are such pathetic faggots
>>
>>8669612
Come on now, chasers are the very bottom of the barrel of humanity. You can't possibly believe that you're in a position to look down on someone else.
>>
>>8669619
Trannies are trash, I'm Cis and actually worth something, I can Serve my country cause I'm not mentally illy, I can fuck ppl without get murdered

I don't feel like mutilating myself for a fetish

I'm above trannies, fucking dicklet
>>
>>8669641
>implying male lives have any value
>>
>>8669612
You're expressing contempt for us too, and we're supposed to like you more?
>>
>>8658274
>lack of capacity for abstract thinking
>Invented jazz
Racists man, when will they stop spewing bullshit
>>
>>8664017
Interesting idea. But don't you get harassed by transphobes in public?
>>
>>8669653
Implying civilization would exist in any way whatsoever without male will.
>>
>the jews made criticizing niggers a taboo
>niggers go after trannies because to them they are just a walking joke
>trannies can't retaliate because the jew will cut off their supply of body poison
What are (((they))) trying to achieve by this move?
>>
>>8657789
it is a dick-move; no pun intended
>>
>>8670176
It's true that civilization is a male invention. The problem is that we had too much sympathy, our hearts were too open. Now our women and our sons are being corrupted because of our failure to discipline them.
>>
>tricked
How exactly do you get tricked? Even the best at passing have certain giveaways.
>>
>>8670263
o-oy vey... delete this
>>
>>8657789
>just realizing now blacks can't commit hate crimes
Face it homos, muzzies and blacks will come before you from now on.
>>
>>8670263
well i hate to say it but certain low income backgrounds have very low iqs but there have been a couple of traps ive seen that are impossible to tell from video and if the person is really drunk then i could see it happening
>>
File: Adorno5.jpg (12KB, 263x350px) Image search: [Google]
Adorno5.jpg
12KB, 263x350px
>>8670085
*blocks your path*
>>
>>8657789
Wow, a nigger saying stupid shit? Is anyone actually surprised?
>>
>>8670752
?????
>>
>>8670341
I'm a literal leftist SJW, and so are most of the people I interact with. I haven't seen any of those people defending what this guy said. The ONLY people I've seen defending him are straight guys, and they don't make any reference to his race, they just say that it should be acceptable for ANY straight man to beat up their partner if they "deceive" them about being trans.

Maybe, if blacks and LGBT came into direct conflict, leftists would side with the blacks. I really don't have the information to know for sure. But this is not such a situation, and the leftists I know don't see it as one. They see it as one black person making a ridiculously transphobic statement, for which they deserve condemnation.

And while what he said may qualify as hate SPEECH, it would not be a hate CRIME. The latter is reserved for actual acts of violence motivated by racism, sexism, homophobia, etc. If he actually did what he was talking about, then it would be a hate crime. But since no actual violent crime was committed, it doesn't qualify as such.
>>
>>8670341
I never expected straights to decide any different. Straights will always decide that any straight > anything not straight, all other things being equal. You see it all the time. The most leftist straight will always decide that a murderous straight deserves a lighter prison sentence than a murderous non-straight, that a straight exercising their castle law rights should be able to use more force than a non-straight exercising their castle law rights, etc. They will claim they would treat the two equal, but then will always favor the straight, every time. Even the most leftist straight will do this.

This is why I hate every single straight. Because even the best straight is worse then the worst non-straight.
>>
>>8660796
No, all the kids were white. The siblings, the one in animal costume and some boy. There is no black kid there. Maybe you meant other video?
>>
>>8660297
what, do you expect everyone you date to give you their medical history and life story before you start talking? the whole point of dating is to find out about another person
>>
>>8659836
>waaah I broke my fragile masculinity, she stole my straight card!
>>
>>8657789
I shouldn't be surprised how many of you are fucking defending assault and murder.
>>
File: Skidmark Pride Flag.jpg (28KB, 940x540px) Image search: [Google]
Skidmark Pride Flag.jpg
28KB, 940x540px
>>8657789
>>
As a white person it's foolish to focus on black people when talking about homo/transphobia. Leave that to other black people
>>
>>8673785
Lawful killing is not murder.
>>
>>8660950
Being pro gay is so much more accepted than being truly anti racist come on dummy
>>
>>8679254
Killing someone for being trans isn't lawful. Unless we allow the alt-right to win.
>>
>>8657789

Well I don't know who the fuck this low IQ Sambo is but judging from this image he's certainly a retarded piece of shit.
>>
>>8657789
My parents are Black southern baptists as well as most of my family.
Im used to hearing stupid bullshit, Hence the reason I moved across country away from the south.
Black guy says something aligned with ignorant right wing douche canoe is not new to me.
So now people are freaking out because of some shitty comedian is trading in the same stereotypes that fox news (and pop culture for the last 30-40 years) has?
Why should I give a shit, exactly?
Blacks dont like me.
Whites dont like me.
The other minorities either dont care or just dont get it.
Half of the lgbt community doesnt like me.
Tell me, why am I supposed to give a shit about some hack trying to drum up publicity for his shitty comedy career thats going to dissolve into him showing up as a minor character in a Tyler Perry movie?

I will continue to ignore this garbage and stay isolated from America as a whole as best as I can.
>>
>>8657789
I hate both niggers and trans, so I could not care less
>>
>>8670752
(I got your joke, Anon)

Adorno is shit though, his opinions on jazz are precisely why.
>>
>rape by deception
>get mad when they fight back
trannies need to be gassed desu

>what are you thoughts, /lgbt/?
me too thanks
>>
>>8682767
he is very right about nigger music, one of the few of the (((frankfurt school))) that is tolerable to read due to his very right and interesting critique of the mass culture
>>
>>8681438

Rape by deception can provide a lawful excuse for murder
>>
>>8657789
>Liberal SJWs are treating this with kid gloves because Duval is black
Not really. It's because he said the truth. He got through them because he's black.
>>
>>8673769
https://youtu.be/Yo4WF3cSd9Q?t=159
>>
>>8682767
What did he say about jazz?
>>8682805
>frankfurt school
Into the fucking trash
>>
niggers gonna nig
>>
>>8683417
I'm not a nigger and you can bet your ass I'd do the same.
>>
>>8683465
Why is your masculinity so fragile?
>>
>>8683467
My choice is to not fuck a dude. If they don't tell me then I've been raped by omission.
Fucking a dude against my will isn't very high on my list of tolerable things faggot.
>>
>>8683412
http://www.verlaine.pro.br/txt/adorno-on-jazz.pdf
keep in mind that he wrote this when the only jazz you would really hear in germany would be shitty bebop rip-offs
>>
>>8683482
Jazz used to be pop music that you danced to, I don't get his point, is there a law that says music must be complex? Ironic that this is levelled at a music that did eventually evolve to become complex. He then starts claiming that it "isn't really black music" while giving no evidence to support this, in fact going so far as to contradict his claim by pointing out it's links African folk music and that blacks are more or less the only people who play it.
>>
>>8683412
that's what I through at first but he makes a good critique of the current mass culture and I really like how much he hates nigger music and culture, other than this yes almost everything of the frankfurt school should go straight to the trash (btw his main critique is how there is nothing original any longer, our culture is mass produced in an industrial way, no longer serving to any higher means and being barely enjoyable and even less remarkable or that would survive or maintain popularity for too long)
>>
>>8683592
*thought not through
>>
>>8683582
his point is that this music the jazz is not original just a product of a mass produces industrial like music or culture, it's not original, it sounds all the same, it's simple not remarkable not something you will remember for years and years like Bach or Tchaikovsky, he does not say that black are not the one who compose it, he says exactly this, he says that is a music so simple so low that is produced by blacks
>>
>>8683606
*mass production
>>
>>8683592
>>8683606
Well he's right, jazz was the first mass produced music. Ironically it was whites who mass produced it, artist such as Charlie Parker were resentful about this profiteering by people who hated them which is why he strove to create ever more complex forms that could be the black man's own and thus created bebop. He was successful, now few people like jazz stating that it's too complicated. Whites then moved on to stealing rock and roll and they have been successfully commercializing variants of it up to the present day. Adorno's paper was written in the 1930s, before bebop was created. As I said I guess he's right, even I don't listen much to anything before the 1940s, it is pretty basic and got stale fast.
>>
>>8683660
>Ironically it was whites who mass produced it
yeah the ''whites'', for Adorno it's not culture or music you talk about it with some type of proudness like it were really the blacks the one behind jazz or whatever but no, the ones behind this were the ones in power who had the means of production seeking to make profits and not culture or something elaborate, Adorno's point is that it was like canned food, not tasty but eatable, he does not see jazz as culture he sees it as a product
>>
>>8683682
But blacks eventually took it back from the whites or the "whites" and it's now 100% culture. I mean the poor jazz musician is a famous trope, it's like the least commercial music now.
>>
>>8683692
it depends in what you consider actual culture, the jazz is unoriginal and in which whites also participated, the point of Adorno is that it's so unoriginal that is fake and artificial, mass culture a product of an industrial creation as such it has no other creator than the industry it has no culture if blacks like it so much it does not say anything good of them
>>
>>8683726
Adorno is talking about 30s jazz. 60s jazz is a whole different ball game.
>>
>>8683772
I'm not into jazz and Adorno to isn't into it, for you it might be for people like him or me it isn't, the base of jazz is mass culture
>>
>>8683818
>Adorno to isn't into it
Well no shit. But you can't trash an entire genre just because you're not into it. It's not for you or your Jewish friend, let's leave it at that.
>>
>>8683996
yes he can, that whole ''genre'' is nothing, that is because he can if you had read what he said (not only about jazz, about the mass culture) you would understand why he can and why he does
>>
>>8682885
As far as I can tell where I live, Ohio, there is no legal obligation to disclose that I'm trans at all. It is not rape or even sexual assault if I don't tell you. I wouldn't have to disclose if I were married, if I had STDs, my religion, my politics, if I were infertile, if I were a convicted murderer, or anything really.
You would have no excuse for being physically violent in response.
I'm not saying there shouldn't be disclosure, but don't make it out like it's rape not to disclose when it isn't.
>>
>>8683480
>If they don't tell me then I've been raped by omission.
It's not rape if the law doesn't require disclosure and define it as rape.
>>
File: 1392427375210.jpg (49KB, 300x345px) Image search: [Google]
1392427375210.jpg
49KB, 300x345px
>>8659025
Nigga what, Tina Fey DROPPED Tracy Morgan to the floor in a interview and he had to do appearances for GLAAD.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LG56TKa-fsE

Comedians that defended him at first like Chris Rock did full 180s within a DAY after doing so

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnyC2-51tQs
>>
>>8684054
30s pop jazz isn't the entirety of jazz, try applying Adorno's arguments to some 1970s avant-garde session. Lee Morgan was actually annoyed that his tune "The Sidewinder" became a hit saying that was the simplest of all his work and record producers regularly told guys like John Coltrane to tone it down if they wanted to stay on the label because it was too "out there" for the audience. So in summary some guy from (((Frankfurt School))) is trashing jazz as commercialized low-brow "nigger music" when (((they))) were the ones who commercialized it in the first place.
>>
>>8657789
Nope, not right.
He just seems incapable of accepting responsibility for his own actions. If he's sticking his bone in any available hole with out actually knowing the owner of the hole. Well you have no right to complain. Wonder how many std's he has and has spread.
>>
>>8682885
Only in a legal system that considers revenge killing to be legal. By definition, it is not possible to use ANY kind of force in self-defense against "rape by deception", since if you fight back you are no longer being deceived, and therefore rape by deception is no longer occurring, thus it's not self-defense since you're using violence AFTER the crime is committed. Now, it's certainly possible that after a trans woman is found out, she attempts to rape you in a more conventional way, i.e. one that involves physically overpowering you, using threats of violence, or otherwise attempting to prevent you from being able to leave or refuse having sex. In such a scenario, deadly force may be justified, depending on whether the specific circumstances make it reasonable for you to believe that there is no other option to defend yourself from rape. But what you're defending yourself from at that point is not "rape by deception".

>>8682974
It's a statement of intent, an opinion basically. Truth value isn't even a concept that applies to it.
>>
File: 142712845642376.png (586KB, 849x1200px) Image search: [Google]
142712845642376.png
586KB, 849x1200px
>>8660840
http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/meet-lgbt-army-taking-fight-isis-raqqa-1631870
S H O O T B A C K
>>
>>8684276
he is right, even if he was a kike, completely right, it was the commercialization of something completely unoriginal and cultureless, african-americans have no culture because of this they try to steal others cultures like these black jews and such, the critique of Adorno is not only for that jazz but for all the mass culture including the jazz you are talking about, I’d recommend you reading it, it’s worth it
>>
>>8660725
Underrated
>>
>>8684435
>Queer
>Anarchy

Let's take two completely unsustainable concepts and mash them to together!
Thread posts: 243
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.