[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

57% of Trannies Have Pathological Narcissism

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: trans6.jpg (1MB, 3120x4160px) Image search: [Google]
trans6.jpg
1MB, 3120x4160px
Why is this allowed? Gay men who are more prone to mental illness don't magically become women. At least in Iran there is a rationale that they cannot marry until they transition.

http://mjiri.iums.ac.ir/browse.php?a_id=2444&slc_lang=en&sid=1&ftxt=1
>>
because were all ganna die one day and if it makes their life a bit happier in this shit hole of a world what the fuck ever man
>>
>>8657054

Yes...we need to be more like iran! Brilliant!
>>
no?? im just saying let the gays be gays and we'll let the heteros be heteros
>>
>>8657061
Trannies are mentally ill men claiming they are not gay, but rather straight.
>>
>>8657061

Very accepting! Let everyone be who they want, I agree thank you.
>>
>>8657054
>let's take precedent from some fundie country
I bet you're a Trump supporter.
>>
>>8657067

An interesting approach. Trans women are men, but so are trans men. You're accepting half of the trans populace, that's a start.
>>
>>8657078
"trans men" are women.
>>
it's so obvious when /pol/ raids here. Go back to your containment board retards.
>>
>>8657084

What if I identify as a trans man. Am I now a woman?
>>
That study says 80% of trans people in the study had a personality disorder, and an average of 3 DSM diagnoses per person - and this is AFTER they screened out anyone who had a mood disorder. So this means the trans people in the study AVERAGED two personality disorders besides also being diagnosed with GID (I'm assuming GID was one Dx here)? How fucking often does ANYONE, no matter how nuts, have two or more personality disorders at once?

I smell absolute bullshit.

(Also, I notice this study is citing outrageously outdated studies. Wtf.)
>>
>>8657054
We live in the most narcissistic generation ever. I'm pretty sure there are studies in which frequent social media usage is linked to a higher percentage chance of being more narcissistic.

we are products of our environment as well as possibly products of excess hormones in the womb.

"why is this allowed?" is totally the wrong question to ask. we are the way that we are. It's like asking why are psychopaths allowed to be psychopaths? they just are...

so, considering that trannies are generally more inclined to have any other mental illness/ personality disorders in conjunction with gender dysphoria. this statistic is not surprising
>>8657058
lol
>>
>>8657184
I hate to say it, but it does come from Iran. Not that i think western medicine is infallible, but i trust it way more than a predominantly muslim society's take. Secularism and science go hand in hand. Maybe im being racist but this study is very fishy, i dont think biases were left at home.
>>
>>8657184
Oh my lord, gotta add to this, I just noticed that "masochistic-sadistic" personality disorder is listed, and it's one of the most common ones.

But sadistic personality disorder (I don't think there's such a thing as "masochistic-sadistic," wtf is that?) hasn't been listed in the DSM since 1994. (Ditto "self-defeating" personality disorder, actually, towards the bottom.)

How are they including personality disorders for which there is no officially agreed-upon criteria? Are they literally just pathologizing trans people being kinky, or what?
>>
>>8657194
No, I saw that too and it raised my eyebrows substantially.

Non-Western takes on transgender issues haven't tended to be the best. Some really fishy stuff has come out of South America, for example. I'd be wary of studies on trans people out of the ME for sure.
>>
>>8657217
Still digging through this, and oh shit, nigga - just discovered in the references that the assessment tool they're using dates back to fucking 1982.

1982. This was PUBLISHED in 2014.

Peer review in Iran clearly sucks.
>>
>>8657184
often, if I look at my life
>>
>>8657283
>Peer review in Iran clearly sucks.
In the West of course it's clear evidence for the truth of an article.
>>
>>8657717
>I know lots of people with 2+ personality disorders at once!
Yeah, and I talk to space aliens on a regular basis.

>>8657777
The entire peer review process is flawed. But using an assessment tool from 1982, anon? In the field of psychology? You're a fucking idiot if you're defending that.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.