[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Really confused about my sexuality?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: girls.jpg (89KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
girls.jpg
89KB, 500x500px
TL;DR - I worry I'm not genuinely attracted to women, how do I know for sure?

So I'm an mtf, and growing up I was only ever attracted to men. I got a girlfriend at 13 to throw the scent off the "gay trail" but I wasn't genuinely attracted to her and she had to force me to do anything sexual with her. Besides that I've only dated men.

Since starting hrt I've started feeling more sexually fluid and I have made out with/had sex with a few women (not piv sex though). I love the softness of a woman, and I find women very pretty and beautiful. When it comes to sex though, I have a hard time getting into it. I'm kinda at a loss for what to do and I don't have a desire to penetrate. I'm also pretty certain that a huge part of the reasoning behind my attraction to women just comes from a fear and distrust of men.

Also, let me put it this way: If I could only date and have sex with men for the rest of my life, I'd be completely content. If I could only date and have sex with women the rest of my life, I'd be pretty miserable and miss men.

I worry I'm not genuinely attracted to women. I'd also be ashamed to admit this because quite a few women in my friends circle are queer (some of which have been people I've been sexual with), and they always complain about straight girls who "use them" to "experiment with their sexuality". I'd hate for it to turn out that that's what I've been doing. But also, if I don't experiment, how will I know who or what I'm attracted to? I've made a lot of romantic and sexual promises to women that I know I won't be able to fulfill and I hate letting people down/ going back on my word.

Am I really bi or just fake bi? AMA
>>
do you experience arousal from doing things to girls, even if you aren't interested in them going for your crotch? would you want them to penetrate you instead?

you can be generally less interested in women and still be bi, but if you're not up for romantic involvement with specific women you need to be upfront about that.
>>
bewb pic?
>>
>>8657395
I do experience arousal, but it's not as consistent as when I'm with men. I'll be really into it for a minute and then need to stop because I just feel.. lost I guess? When in contrast I pretty much always know what to do with men. I'd love to just bottom for a butch dyke and have them fuck me with a strap-on the way a man would

And yeah I know I need to be upfront with it, it's just something that I don't know yet if I want it or not.
>>
>>8657437
B L U E B O A R D
>>
>>8657446
that just sounds like you're bottom or mostly bottom. idk how to explain it, but with lesbians performing oral/hand stuff on women is often top-type behavior, vs. how people who perform it on men consider it bottoming
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.