[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will my mom be able to see debit card purchases?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

File: Buying Clothes.jpg (442KB, 866x577px) Image search: [Google]
Buying Clothes.jpg
442KB, 866x577px
My mom said I could use her debit card to buy some school clothes (don't worry I'm 18), the problem is, I'm a male looking to buy WOMEN'S clothing. Will she be able to see the purchases I make?
>>
>>8656837
she will on her bank account, and some people even have it set to sent them phone or email confirmation every time a purchase is made with their card

also

1. You are not 18
2. You shouldn't steal your mom's card
>>
>>8656837
Buy an online gift card and use that if you really want to do it. The only charge that shows up is the gift card and not what you buy.
>>
>>8656837
Get your own debit card, underage piece of shit
>>
File: 903485.png (588KB, 632x888px) Image search: [Google]
903485.png
588KB, 632x888px
>>8656837
Just ask her if you can withdraw something to but at a store irl and then just put it on a prepaid debit card.
>>
Probably not, it will just show that a purchase was made on some marketplace. Like it will show Amazon Marketplace and a transaction ID# but unless you use her account she isn't gonna know what you actually bought
>>
>>8656837
Buy clothes from other anons
Or buy at value village or some shit
>>
>>8656854
ya but you know OP is obviously stealing the card and wants to be completely stealth about it lmao
>>
>>8656866
No, I'm not. I just asked her if I could buy some school clothes for my birthday (you got me, I turn 18 in a week). She said yes, but I do not want her knowing my secret. I'm worried she'll be able to see the items I purchase.
>>
>>8656870
>some school clothes

jesus chrsit, no one ever buys school clothes wtf does that even mean

and she will obviously want to see your purchase, your new clothes.

you aren't 18. you are abusing trust of someone who wants to give you their fucking debit card

just tell her you want to crossdress.
>>
File: image.jpg (110KB, 1024x668px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110KB, 1024x668px
>>8656870
>>
>>8656837
Just go to stores that sell both male and female clothing. The bank statement will only show the store's name, not the items purchased... unless you give her the receipt, which usually lists everything.
>>
>>8656953
>doing your faggotry at walmart
I have standards
>>
>>8656956
>I'm below buying clothes at walmart, but not below stealing my mom's money for it
>>
>>8656870
As if she isn't going to ask you to show her what you've bought.
Do you really not know how females work?
>>
Op your mom is gonna ask you to show her your new clothes.

Just wait til you have your own money to buy your lewd stuff
>>
>>8656956
Kohls, Sears, JC Penney, Gap, Abercrombie, Hot Topic, Burlington, Dick's, Target, etc

It's like you never mall'd before.

Also there's Amazon, which only displays an 'Amazon' purchase and amount. It doesn't list the items.
>>
>>8656959
>stealing moms money
Am I supposed to have a job or something?
>>
>>8656973
not really, but asking her to buy you what you want or give you money for what you want is still better than trying to cheat her out of her own money
>>
>>8656978
I don't know why you guys are all defending xir's mother so much. After all she raised xit to be entitled spoiled and deceitful. Let her reap what she sewed.
>>
>>8656984
>xir
cut the tumblr bullshit
>>
>>8656984
>switches from gender neutral to gender specific
Check your priviledge, shitlord
>>
>>8656978
>cheat her out of her own money
She's been paying to raise me, it wouldnt kill her for me to have clothes i like
>>
>>8656996
true, so y not ask her to buy some for you. like, openly. using the same argumentation.

if shes ok to give you her debit card she probably has good relations with you and -probably- also ok with your hobby
>>
>>8657004
>mommy can I borrow money to buy boner clothes?

what every mother want's to hear from her child.
>>
>>8656984
>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>8656989
>>8656990
>>8657018
>be obviously mocking and sarcastic
>get taken seriously

I forgot everyone here had autism.
>>
>>8657026
>merely pretending
>>
>>8657036
>I literally do not understand sarcasm because I have a brain disorder that makes me believe everyone is always being 100% genuine
>when someone tries to explain to me what "sarcasm" means, or even "humor" or "pretending", I get upset and angry because they are telling me they are liars and liars can not be trusted
>my brain disorder also makes it so that I can not possibly fathom why anyone else should live their lives any differently than I do, and I have to argue that people who do live their lives differently are always wrong
>>
>>8657111
I'm sorry about your brain disorder anon. However that's no excuse for acting like a retard on a high quality image board like this.
>>
>>8656837

She will see the store name, when the transaction posted to the account, and the amount.

She will not get an itemized list of what was purchased.

Some store credit cards will give an itemized list, but those are rare
>>
>>8656837
>I'm a male looking to buy WOMEN'S clothing.
wtf
>>
>>8657820
kraaazy rite? what a radical!
>>
>>8656837
well if she wants a receipt you might get caught.
>>
>>8656845
>my mom said I could use her card to buy clothes
>*buys clothes*
>You shouldn't steal your mom's card
>>
>>8656878
>no one ever buys school clothes wtf does that even mean
It means fresh clothes for the next school year, anon.

Where do you live that you didn't buy new clothes in August?
>>
>>8657937
he might be lying and he just stole it lmao
>>
>>8657941
I wear clothes I bought years ago, and they still serve me well.
>>
>>8657941
>needing to buy clothes for school
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.