[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cis Only, Like The Military

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: Pic.jpg (341KB, 957x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Pic.jpg
341KB, 957x1024px
https://discord.gg/HtVED5

Redpilled homonationalists unite!
>>
File: 1471108216770.jpg (32KB, 768x848px) Image search: [Google]
1471108216770.jpg
32KB, 768x848px
Middle class high school general?
>>
>>8656716
>joining a server with /pol/ in the title
>it's run by a literal jew
top kek
no thank you, i'll tell you if i need an aging needy queen trying to put goys in their place
>>
>LGB uses tranny suicide statistics to ram through whatever LGB legislation they want for 40 years
>T gets five seconds in the spotlight and LGB gets butthurt because they aren't the center of attention for once
enjoy your no homers club
>>
>>8656736
>T's ride on coattails of homos claiming it's the same thing
>be surprised when GLB is mad that T slandered the fuck out of them and compared their mental illness to our sexual orientations
>>
>>8656732
its almost like tumblr transtrenders are a jewish feminist ploy to discredit trannies or something
>>
>>8656744
>when you use every word wrong
>>
>>8656716

Why were all the right-wing nationalists I dated passive?
>>
>>8656743
stonewall riots started the LGBT alliance let alone the rights movement, all four were considered mental illnesses at the time
guess which of the four were thrown under the bus
>>
>>8656736
>>8656743
See. Shit like this is what makes electroshock sound almost okay.
>>
File: blondorbrunette.jpg (614KB, 2048x1370px) Image search: [Google]
blondorbrunette.jpg
614KB, 2048x1370px
>>8656759
Gay men because lesbian sex was never widely criminalized, those who act masculine enough to marry women and pass as straight were never as stigmatized, and trannies are gay males with an autistic gender fixation and fetishistic straight crossdressers who aren't even gay at all.

Gays were the ones most needing of visibility and now are completely thrown under the bus since Obergefell because fighting for tranny bathrooms is more important to most women and liberals than making sure gays are minimally discriminated against by those without compelling religious and/or private interests to do so.
>>
>>8656768
the thing is, you can just about marry the love of your life
we can't even piss without it being an issue

what is the single biggest issue for gay men in the [CURRENT YEAR]?
>>
>>8656787
You can piss in the bathroom of your biological sex or in a unisex bathroom, unless you change your birth certificate. The real debate that is ignored is whether castration should be a requirement for changing birth certificates.

The biggest issue for gay men, and granted this is less of an issue than marriage and adoption rights, is spotty coverage by anti-discrimination statutes, but more so the impact of where gay rights begin and religious rights end has gotten muddy now.
>>
>>8656716
bump
>>
>>8656794
Except trans people have to deal with the exact same shit as gays and more. Seriously, answer me this, what is one area that gays have it worse than trans?
>>
>>8656794
>anti-discrimination statutes
Fuck off statist, people should be free to discriminate however they want. Go to Russia or Cuba or Europe if you want the govt living your life for you.
>>
File: UhOUVgp.jpg (43KB, 750x738px) Image search: [Google]
UhOUVgp.jpg
43KB, 750x738px
>>
>>8658178
smaller pool of people to date from
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.