[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

lgbt a choice or genetic?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Hotline.jpg (286KB, 1756x988px) Image search: [Google]
Hotline.jpg
286KB, 1756x988px
I've been doing a bit of searching for quite a while but still can't find anything definite. The reason why I am asking this is because of the dysphoria I've had since I was a child (which I later brushed up to me being trans), but recently I've completely snapped out of being trans despite everything leading up to it. (by the way I'm female)

Here's some backstory on the dysphoria, starting with gramarcy (whatever it's called, it was before kindergarten)

>be me
>special day or something going on
>for some reason mom sends a dress to the building for me to wear (don't really understand why but maybe as a surprise?)
>fuckin hell i dont want to wear a stupid dress
>cry.mp3
>mom begins having suspicions about me being a lesbo or something (she never acted on these suspicions though)

Cont. because I don't know the character limit
>>
>>8656655

No idea about transsexualism, but homosexuality/bisexuality is probably a result of genetic, environmental, and epigenetic factors
>>
>>8656655
Skipping to elementary now
>always had male friends
>fucking hate girls because they were mean
>also into boy stuff (guns, vehicles, dbz)

It's also important to point out that I am not society's perfect image of female. As in the other students would quite literally ask if I were a boy or a girl. At first I answered "girl" but then as a joke began to answer "boy". I have a feeling this is one of the big things that screwed me up because I had trouble (and still do) going to the bathroom in public places because I don't want people to see me.

Cont.
>>
>>8656655
>I've been doing a bit of searching for quite a while but still can't find anything definite.
Because there still isn't anything.

Not that the answer really matters, because once it's found lgbt is essentially done for.
>>
>>8656670

Forgot to mention in the last post that when I play vidya games with customizable main characters I ALWAYS chose the male.

I also feel like I might be a misogynist.

Skipping to highschool since nothing really important happens in middle school.

>I just start to notice the differences between the two sexes besides genitals and breasts.
>men are stronger, society expects more etc
>pissed off
>are people friends with me because I'm a woman?
>crying spells because of this shit
>why the fuck am i in the wrong body?
>Both my parents work out regularly, but I notice that my stepdad is more muscular despite only having picked up my mom's exercise routine 5 years ago
>mom used to be a fucking personal trainer for fuck's sake
>what the fuck

Cont.
>>
>>8656689
This happened a few weeks ago and is what actually turned me off being trans. I'm still dysphoric though but I feel much better about myself.

>best friend comes over to my state, lets call him hawaiifag because of the Hawaiian shirt he wore once
>we go get some crepes
>fuck yeah
>the other days were just fun stuff but today is serious day
>today is "talk about OP's mental issues day"
>also bible stories yay
>he's talking about how jesus describes heaven when i remember something
>"Am I going to be a man when I get there?"
>hawaiifag says that when i get there i'll be the best version of myself
>meaning no gender change

This just changed something for me.

The issue I've always had with sex change is the deception and the fact I'll never be that gender fully, so I was hoping heaven could fix that.

But if that doesn't happen, then what's the point?

Going back to the thread title, I want to know this because if trans is a genetic thing then for some reason I experienced a VERY long phase.
>>
If you're asking if there's a gay gene then no, I don't believe it's been found yet. Sadly most research that gets done on this subject gets labeled homophobic and has it's funding cut. I'd personally like to know a lot more about it as well.

Also, hawaiifag wants to be in a relationship with you and is clearly trying to groom your mindset for one.
>>
>>8656655
There is not a specific gene or anything like that we've found yet, but evidence suggests there is a biological component to LGBT identity. It's likely a combination of nature and nurture that leads to LGBT identification.
>>
>>8656724
hawaiifag and i are both tight as fuck, but we both understand that a relationship wouldn't work out.

appreciate the thoughts.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.