[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck do any of you deal with homophobic and racist parents/siblings?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 9

File: 1500743279152.gif (156KB, 536x440px) Image search: [Google]
1500743279152.gif
156KB, 536x440px
How the fuck do any of you deal with homophobic and racist parents/siblings? This doesn't just apply for gay people, I wish to know how transpeople deal with their transphobic parents as well. Because god I have never been more fucking angry in my life.

>be me
>closet gay
>party at family members house
>sister guilt trips me to go
>yadda yadda you dont see the family often yadda yadda
>I sit down by myself inside trying to avoid social interaction with family
>few hours pass
>everyone is either outside or inside
>inside
>Everyone starts talking
>tfw mom brings up my gay Uncle and starts talking shit about him because of a photo he had on Facebook of him kissing his boyfriend
>everyone agrees with her
>becomes some white trash redneck conversation
> " What load of fags, i heard they were gonna get married "
>-insert more homophobic rants -
>tfw I get so fucking triggered ( Yes I used triggered unironically ) at everyone talking shit about my uncle
>tfw I wanted to spurg out and fucking tell them off
>Tfw I wait a few minutes listenting to their god awful convo
>because I didn't wanna make them start questioning shit
>Decide to leave
>go home

Finally I ended that shitty day with sleep and some screaming very loudly in my pillow.
>>
>>8656566

they don't sound racist in that convo, aside from that i don't know much about your family situation but if you aren't dependent on them then stay closeted until you are in a place where you can become independent of them, although bear in mind they will probably make jokes about you and your uncle at the same time after that, it doesn't always get better

>I sit down by myself inside trying to avoid social interaction with family

doesn't sound the healthiest relationship there, are you going to college, or currently there? do you have a job? you have decent enough self-control already it seems, just wait it out until you can get away

gud look anon
>>
>>8656566
>How the fuck do any of you deal with homophobic and racist parents/siblings?
>>
File: 1500654115771.png (548KB, 730x720px) Image search: [Google]
1500654115771.png
548KB, 730x720px
>>8656613
I am currently in school still. They are racist, but I didn't wish to type up a conversation. I've been living in my schools dorm rooms. I am just waiting for school to be over so I can get my degree and stop being reliant on my parents money. Going to be honest Anon, I doj't feel like coming out ever to my family. Since they're fucking dicks.
>>
I don't. I just leave the fucking country, it's my only option. 4 more weeks and I'm out of here. They're muslim so obviously they're the worst when it comes to this type of stuff.
>>
All you can really do is ignore them, sometimes my family catches me off guard with rude passive aggressive comments and I get really bent up, I just go cry it out alone and try to forget about it.
>>
File: 1500653788239.png (760KB, 760x839px) Image search: [Google]
1500653788239.png
760KB, 760x839px
>>8656628
Are you saying I should commit mass genocide and purge my family? Hmmmm, can't do it.
>>8656640
>muslim
Oh Anon, I feel bad for you.
>>
>>8656647
>Hmmmm, can't do it.
Have you at least tried?
>>
>>8656649
After some hard thinking, if I were to do that I would risk becoming poor.
>>
Sound like good parents.
>>
>>8656653
Can't you fraud something up with life insurance?
>>
>>8656566
I just hold my tongue and ignore them, it's not worth starting shit with my family. I can't come out to them, they are the strong religious type that would throw me out and cut off all financial support, which is not good since I'm still in university. I love them, but fuck they are so blatantly ignorant and bigoted, and are seemingly proud of it.
>>
>>8656566
You sound autistic anon

Just talk to them less/avoid talking to more than 2 of them at once so you can steer the conversation away from annoying topics?
>>
>>8656566
>being cis white male gay
>thinking you have it hard
wew lad
>>
>>8656637
Once you're financially independent(smart to wait on that btw) come out and really rub it in their faces. Remember who said those things while you were closeted and call them out when they're polite to your face.
>>
File: shrug.jpg (24KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
shrug.jpg
24KB, 320x240px
>>8656566
I honestly don't really care that much anymore. I used to get all butthurt about it, but that was back when I was still going through puberty and my hormones were all wacky and I just wanted to argue with everyone about everything.
I moved out and far away and have my own life, the rare times they get racist/homophobic while I'm around to hear it I just join in with them. It's fun to talk shit.

I love my family but I might be missing some "connection" deal with them though. I constantly hear/read people talking about needing their family to "accept" them or some opinion or value they have or whatever.. I've never had that desire at all. I don't even feel the need to "come out" to them or include them in any part of my personal life. I prefer to just talk to them about food and movies and tv and shit like that, and even with mild shit like that I don't feel any need to argue. Like if they liked some garbage movie, I don't need to say "Oh I didn't like it", I just say something like, "Oh that's nice".
>>
>>8656637

That's a good plan, far too much importance is placed on coming out, it's not going to make all your problems disappear, it's the LGBT propaganda version of 'just be yourself :^)'

on the other hand you should listen to your parents on race, i'm assuming that you are white since you called them white trash but they are only telling the truth when it comes to the negative attributes of non-whites
>>
File: 1501193756092.jpg (52KB, 500x351px) Image search: [Google]
1501193756092.jpg
52KB, 500x351px
>be me
>best friend is visiting from military, was gone for a year
>best friend was raised catholic so he doesn't really like gay people but also doesn't bring it up much
>hanging with him and some other people
>very few of the group know I'm gay
>one particular asshole who knows I'm gay starts trying to milk out homophobic comments from my best friend
>"Can you tell who are the faggots in the navy? Do they do that gay voice?"
>eventually my best friend joins along and starts trashing gay people
>"you can tell who's a faggot by the smell of cock on their breath"
>whole group but me starts laughing

Kinda hurts
>>
>>8661398
white trash are just as bad, if not worse, than niggers and spics.
honestly id rather hang out with a bunch of niggers than a bunch of white trash
>>
File: 1501504886590.png (118KB, 1110x507px) Image search: [Google]
1501504886590.png
118KB, 1110x507px
>>8658566
I am not. I just got so pissed when they talked about my uncle like that. He's the only person whom I came out too, and they just fucking shit on him because he likes dudes.
>>8661012
Mixed actually. Half Asian half Korean.
>>8661398
But most of it's unneeded? Of course a certain race has a bad name, but that doesn't mean everyone is bad. ( I use have to a black BF before we broke up after Highschool ).

Is the racist asians stereotype still a thing? If so I think they'd apply to my mother's as to my father's side of the family. With a few exceptions however.
>>
>>8662065
>Half Asian Half Korean
>>
>>8662065
Even though the only thing I think that's hard to me is the fact I might fuck up my life, I am sure other people have it far worse than me.
>>
>>8662065
>Half Asian half Korean.
>>
I really don't understand how some parents can be like that. My father was the dumbest, most racist piece of shit I've known but one day he came to me and told me he wouldn't mind it if I were gay.

The worst thing is, I'm not even gay, just a bisexual loser who can't get a woman or a man.
>>
>>8662091
desu most people just have weird worldviews, it's largely just a bunch of views they've collected along the way but haven't bothered to reflect on them in any way so they keep developing workarounds
which is how we end up with a bunch of middle eastern /pol/posters talking about whites in such high regard while praising racial supremacy, putting pussy on a pedestal, calling all homosexuals disgusting degenerates, praising being uneducated, etc.

basically - mess.
>>
>>8656566
Literally nothing wrong with being racist.
>>
>>8662135
That's your opinion Anon. You do you.
>>
>>8656566
I'd recommend cutting them out of your life if they're that shitty. Bad people, even if you're related to them by blood, aren't worth being around.
>>
>>8662212
Anon, if I didnt need them to have a place to stay and eat I would. Til then I am just waiting for them to die.
>>
>>8662236
Why not come out of the closet? Do it.
>>
File: 1500685099139.png (214KB, 297x373px) Image search: [Google]
1500685099139.png
214KB, 297x373px
>>8662259
Nice try Satan. You can't trick me.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.