[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does the "L" come first, in LGBT?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 305
Thread images: 34

File: maxresdefault.jpg (83KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
83KB, 1280x720px
If they were equal in equality, wouldn't they put it in alphabetical order? It seems like the lesbians started this and consider to be superior.
>>
I forget, what do they call the shitty soldiers who are sent out first to get killed so the better soldiers who get sent out second can use their dead/dying bodies for cover?
>>
I guess bglt looked too much like blt
>>
T should go first since we're the most affected by modern anti-TGBL prejudice.

It should be like that, in order of how much cishet scum hates us

T
G
B
L
>>
>>8655626
Female privilege.
>>
>>8655626
It's because of the internal rhyme, it just sounds the best. ell GEE bee TEE. It's probably something about how the sounds are produced too, like a lot of things in language, but I'm not enough of a cunning linguist to work that out
>>
>>8655680
also, this is why Q kinda works with the initialism but everything after it that people tack on sounds ridiculous
>>
>>8655665
This

>>8655680
But this is accurate. It sounds better when you say "LGBT" than any other configuration, it just flows off the tongue easier.
>>
>>8655665
TGBL Fridays
>>
>>8655626
It used to be GLBT until there was a huge shitfit as I recall.

But it does flow better currently.
>>
File: achievementlogo-1318196961.jpg (11KB, 530x154px) Image search: [Google]
achievementlogo-1318196961.jpg
11KB, 530x154px
>>8655626

>If they were equal in equality, wouldn't they put it in alphabetical order? It seems like the lesbians started this and consider to be superior.

Congratulations. You have learned that women, like we faggots, are usually full of shit.
>>
>>8655665
how about instead we dont do that and we remove the T because it has nothing to do with GLB
>>
>>8655805
>>8655823
feminists
>>
>>8655680
This, pretty much.
>>
>>8655680
>cunning linguist
A lesbian cunning linguist I may hope?
>>
>>8656745
How about kys, transphobe
>>
>>8655626
>It seems like the lesbians started this and consider to be superior.
trannies started the movement, lesbian feminists coopted it and threw trannies under the bus
>>
>>8655679

What in the ever loving fuck is 'female privilege'?

>8656745

This^ All day. If you think the L is treated as superior you obviously arent paying attention at all the the world around you.
>>
>>8656772

You dont know shit about history. Marsha P. Johnson and friends were self proclaimed MEN. Essentially drag queens. And fought at stonewall with LESBIANS by their side. Look this shit up and stop regurgitating what you hear on buzzfeed and tumblr.
>>
>>8656788
>yes officer we are men, no electroshock required here
and yeah lesbians fought in the riots.. then fought to keep trannies in the wilderness for 30 years
>>
It's named after the famous trans*lesbian queer blacktivist Elle J'Beatty.
>>
>>8655805
During the 80's there were more L's at LGBT centers than G's because of the AIDS and the L's decided to be petty put retyping all the paperwork and fliers to read LGBT instead of GLBT. I have no idea why they needed a separate letter in the first place (just go with HBT) or why it was so important that the initialism starts with them but that was very important to the lesbians in the 80's for some reason
>>
>>8655805
When I was coming of age in the late 90's / early 00's, it was just GLB. :(

t. Kentucky redneck trans girl
>>
File: 1501494198163.jpg (72KB, 778x960px) Image search: [Google]
1501494198163.jpg
72KB, 778x960px
>>8655626
>lgbt
not lgbtqiapkc
>>
File: jeffreys-front-web.jpg (46KB, 321x458px) Image search: [Google]
jeffreys-front-web.jpg
46KB, 321x458px
>>8656816

Gay men have repeatedly back-stabbed lesbians, assimilating into patriarchy.

Read Unpacking Queer Politics.

radfem.org
>>
>>8656826
>that pic
WHO makes this shit?

Like literally WHO would put time into making that?

I'm laughing my ass off because it's so fucking dumb.
>>
>>8656826
>not always using a stall
>>
File: jewtrans.jpg (96KB, 442x640px) Image search: [Google]
jewtrans.jpg
96KB, 442x640px
>>8655665
>jewish invention

>left to right
>>
>>8655626
>>
>>8655626
Cause it just does!

Elgeebeetee!

That's just what it is, it's the way you say it. It's just more normal. It's not Gee El Beetee. It's not Tee,uh,Bee,uh Gee El ... Teebee'Gee El or Teebee-Elgee or whatever. We simply automatically know it's Elgeebeetee.
>>
File: 1501494179448.png (928KB, 886x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1501494179448.png
928KB, 886x1280px
>>8657301
You know? Autists..

Also look at the map of the country chad and it looks like that guys face. 8====D
>>
>>8659455
I was thinking more it may be like 12-14 year-old kids who find this genuinely funny, which in turn I find funny for being so naive and gullible.

Maybe it's autistic 14 year-olds.
>>
>>8660511
I think it's beta men with terrible self-esteem trying to overcompensate.
>>
>>8655626
If there's one thing the left is good at, it's coming up with good-sounding phrases. The LGB part never liked the T part anyway.

Alphabetical order is romanist and masc patriarchical.
>>
>>8655626
it used to be GLBT
but muh womyn
>>
Lol goes first because those ladies get shit done.
Lesbians are a big reason for gay men surviving the AIDS crisis of the 80's and 90's. They stood up, marched for gay rights, took care of the sick, helped keep the community together.
>>
>>8655721
Thirded, it rolls off the tongue unlike other arangements.
>>
>>8661756
And now they want to murder trannies.
>>
>>8655665
>B above L
>men still not understanding that men fetishizing lesbians doesn't equal acceptance
>>
>>8662068
>L pretending being fetishized isn't equivalent to being worshiped in this depraved modern culture
>>
>>8655626
>yfw womyn are evil and demand everything to be handed to them
>>
>>8662068
Lesbians have female privilege.
>>
>>8662074
>people you're physically repulsed by requesting/insisting on being part of your sex life or jerk off to the thought of you
>this gives no benefit to modern legal standing/rights over gays
>worship
>>
>>8656781
Stealing a mans money after marrying him.
>>
>>8662149
So how does this apply to lesbians?
>>
>>8656781
What in the ever loving fuck does it sound like?
>>
>>8655626
Originally after Stonewall, organizations had names like the "Gay Liberation Front" (GLF) where gay was supposed to be a catchall for everyone. Over time, gay became associated with men and lesbian became a more prominent term and women also had their off-shoot organizations.
To recognize diversity in the community, while bringing them under one umbrella, the acronym LGB or GLB were used interchangeable around the 80s. For unclear reasons, LGB became the more popular usage. T was added in the late 90s in recognition of a group that already existed from the beginning.
The remainder of the alphabet soup has been tacked on periodically but not adopted with any set regularity.
>>
>>8655626
Literally it used to be GLBT until lesbians decided they were more important than gay men. In every non-English speaking country it's still either the equivalent of GLBT or just HBT. It's basically just an effect of American feminist women being massive, world class harridans.
>>
>>8662606
This. I distinctly remember watching PSA's and ads during queer as folk that was all "GLBT". It was sometime in the mid 00's when all of a sudden it was rearranged to put the L first.

People say that it 'flows better', but thats BS or it would have been the case earlier.

It really is as simple and obvious as feminists coopting the movement. Its also why in a bunch of universities, straight women are given preferential treatment over gay men IN GAY GROUPS.The whole 'progressive stack' list in some places puts gay men above straight women. Its important to point this out as being insane, since gay men are brutalized by dozens of countries(including murder) where as lesbians take shit from NO ONE. Even shitty places like Jamaica where Fag chassin' is a fucking community sport, the dykes dont so much as get a side glance... So to have them, and then even the STRAIGHT women, held over gay men.... its just insanity.
>>
>>8655626
>implying the alphabet isn't another tool of the patriarchy
>>
>>8655665
>a literal progressive stack
wew
>>
>>8662165
Female privilege is the reason we have a gay youth homelessness problem and trans youth homelessness problem but not a lesbian youth homelessness problem.

Female privilege is why we have gay bashing and trans murders but not a problem were lesbians face increased violence (except domestic violence from other lesbians and bisexual women.)

Female privilege is why bisexual women and lesbians are the fattest group of people in world history.
>>
>>8662651
You seem in huge denial about that little acronym.
>The whole 'progressive stack' list in some places puts gay men above straight women.

But you do have an eerily good point, the progressive stack in social justice branded tech groups does put queers above "BRIC people", as if that's actually any sort of real thing, although in practice they manage to fudge that objective around and still jerk chinese participants around strongly.
>>
>>8662684
>fattest group of people in world history
Grains, corn syrup, margarine and cottonseed oil don't amount to privilege.
>>
>>8662705
As much as lesbians will talk about thin privilege and fat acceptance or what not, truth is that noting shows privilege like being fat. Seriously, how comfortable does your life have to be to be fat. And a whole group of people like lesbians and bisexual women are significantly fatter than other groups showing how privileged they are.

And we spend millions of dollars studying why lesbians are fat. Its crazy.
>>
>>8662684
>Female privilege is why we have gay bashing and trans murders but not a problem were lesbians face increased violence (except domestic violence from other lesbians and bisexual women.)
But lesbians are the most violent group of people in society per capita though so this still means lesbians get the shit beaten out of them more regularly than any other group.

It's just that they hit like girls, so it never becomes big-ticket headline damage.
>>
>>8656793
>and yeah lesbians fought in the riots.. then fought to keep trannies in the wilderness for 30 years

This. Apart from being degenerate, this is the main reason I don't understand transbian. They expend so much emotional and physical energy advocating for feminist causes and the lesbians *still* invented an entire ideology with the goal of "morally mandating transsexuals from existence."

Transbians aren't just weird. They're fucking stupid and they lack survival instincts. The fact that they *always* side with the only group of people who want to kill trannies as much as religious tards is evidence of their mental illness.
>>
>>8662691
>Nonononono, you're being silly. You gave reasons but they're not valid to me because.. whatever...

Also, who the fuck coddles BRIC people? I mean chinese people get treated like kings because odds are pretty fucking good theyre their because their family is obscenely wealthy, and will have a temper tantrum is not accommodated. I have never seen anyone go out of their way to help Brasilian, russian or indian people.

It used to be:
Tranny
retard/cripple
dykes
faggot
visible minority(not including east asian)
women
men

Now it seems to be:
tranny
dyke
visible minority(specifically middle eastern or african, not including east asian)
women
faggot
men

>>8662733
Yeah, and its all based around a choice that is from opulence. Meanwhile they rage against 'thin privilege', which in the west is probably from having good health habits, but could also be from lack of money. The fact that you can be 400lbs and still have a comfortable, productive life, is the greatest example of privilege. To put your responsibilities aside to intentionally poison yourself, and then have your entire community go out of their way to accommodate your chosen handicap... That shit cant happen in any place other than the 21st century western world... So to pretend that its not a choice is intellectually retarded, and ethically repugnant(since again, its other people shouldering that burden for the fatty)
>>
>>8662733
>Seriously, how comfortable does your life have to be to be fat.
Eating junk does not go hand in hand with being comfortable. Yes, not having to prepare it yourself could be said to involve a degree of comfort on the surface, but that choice still causes a net loss of comfort.

Weightlifting is not such a big horror, the fact that it's not customary and certain women that need it failing to use it to keep their fatness in check does qualify as a detestable disadvantage.

However, I won't concede to even the implications of yours over there, I won't make you look serious by accepting that you prove yourself wrong. Particularly, your implication that higher BMIs among dykes automatically just mean bigger guts - that's an unacceptable presumption.
>>
>>8662784
How is it a choice? The only straighforwardly noticible choice there seems to be to take over-the-top measures to cocoon yourself against dangers, but that is a distinct choice from becoming fat, which is something of a trend that is supported by a variety of forces. Also, there is another way in which it is not a choice, it is a procrastination, a *deference* of a choice, facilitated by the smoargasboard of all sorts of stories about people becoming thin after they wish to, generously rounded out with skin trimming. Come on, how on earth would all those people actually choose to become fatasses?
>>
>>8662904
Because these people are obviously aware of the side effects of their weak self control. We dont feel much sympathy for alcoholics or junkies or slutty people who get HIV... So WHY THE FUCK would we feel sorry for people who knowingly over consume?

Sorry if you're a fatty, but you have no one to blame but yourself. And you sure as fuck dont deserve special treatment because you torpedoed your own fucking life(those accomodations, btw, would also serve to enable other morons who have yet to cross that threshold were medical intervention is required)

Ask yourself this: Were there people like you, 80 years ago? If not, WHY NOT? And you being aware of that, can you really pretend to not be a pathetic fucking failure? Other generations dealt with war, genocide, fascism, etc... And your whiny entitled complaint about our generation is people are mean to you because you CHOOSE to eat more than what you need, and are not coddled enough for those stupid decisions(btw, i think any accomodations for fatties should stop this instant. Stop widening door ways. Stop making extra-strength chairs in public places. Stop installing double re-enforced toilets. Let the fatties make fools of themselves while they destroy[are are required to replace] public areas)
>>
>>8662939
>So WHY THE FUCK would we feel sorry for people who knowingly over consume?
Because they also essentially UNDERconsume, the food these people eat throughout their lives is devoid of all the important details, of the refinements, of the attention during production, and of many unexpected costs, to make the grade as completely proper food. Naturally, this makes such people wrecks, which makes it extremely feasible for people everywhere to feel sorry for the lardasses.

>If not, WHY NOT?
Because we did not have the same catalogue of junk all around everywhere, so we had hardly the same fat people. We also had to walk everywhere instead of throwing subsidized oil at all our mobility needs.
>>
>>8662784
>Also, who the fuck coddles BRIC people?
Tech SJWs, futurists, business community managers, immigrant-defenders, antievangelical-protestants. They coddle BRIC-identifying people.

Anglos go out of their way to help Indians.

Even Russians do side with Pajeets and Latimos in identity contention, so the BRIC-hype is clearly being effectively through around.
>>
>>8663031
Wait, so because delicious cheap food is common, I should feel pity and maybe even respect for the ~60% who go overboard on it? Fuck you. You're lack of self control costs hundreds of billions of dollars to the world economy. Don't try to make your ability to self-poison, and then choosing to self-poison, act as though you deserve special attention.

The sheer arrogance and cognitive ability it takes to make the arguments you make, while other people on this world starve, genuinely makes me think you're an evil piece of shit.
>>
because BGLT stans for Bacon, Gammon, Lettuce and Tomato sub at Subway.
>>
File: projections.jpg (82KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
projections.jpg
82KB, 600x800px
>>8663075
No, you should stop raving at me what to feel, impaling all opinions on this with foaming-at-the-mouth judgements values, radiating paranoid fat hysteria and expecting to be taken dead seriously for it, masturbatoraly congradulating yourself for your perceived "points", and IMAGINING nonsense about anyone who won't hop aboard your dogma. Face it, you're just WRONG, and you can't be anything but wrong when you can't even acurately process what's said to you.
>>
>>8663106
lol at them trying to call you fat as well to make the discussion personal because you dare to disagree. Sounds like how an uglyfuck would talk.
>>
>>8663118
Lol, I don't give a fuck about you or the other retards like you trying to catch diabetes. I'm just pissy about your kind wasting trillions of dollars while simultaneously acting like victims. You're not. You're suicidal attention whores. Your "problems" aren't societal. Their of your own doing. The persecution you face isn't even 1/10th what it should be, considering your cost to society and your attitude. You're legitimately a disgusting person, aesthetically and personality wise.

Grow up, get a bit of self respect, and stop being so self-centered. If you wanna kill yourself, do it in a way that does not encumber everyone else with your poor choices.
>>
>>8655626
Feminists.
>>
>>8663118
>raving
>impaling
>foaming
>radiating
>>
>>8663255
She's a fatty. Probably more like a dozen big macs. Though if I were her, I'd rather be a meth head. Recovering from meth abuse is a lot easier than begging everyone to pay for your skin removal surgery, stomach stapling, and prosthetic feet from the gangrene diabetes.

But remember, it's everyone else's fault she's a piggy-wiggy. Not here for eating all those big macs and mountain dews.
>>
>>8663194
That's a very profound thing for you to be pissy about, when I happen to be way, way, far away from having diabeties! Yes, it's clear you "Raaaaagh, don't give a fuck!!!!!" about what I'm doing because I just emphatically demanded you STOP IMAGINING THINGS, and you just stuck blatantly imagining things about me!

And , hey fucker, guess what? I AVOIDED GETTING *YOUR MESSAGE*! Ages ago, I could have, *kapow,*, gotten it, it could have been impactful, and you could have gotten what you expected from me, but you didn't!

DOES THAT HURT YOU? Nah, it couldn't have, you clearly weren't capable of parsing that, I just said it to sneer at you.
>>8663255
Yes, what do I need to be smoking to be clear? Idunno, khat, maybe? When someone is out to lay down the most frenzidly dramatic fat-scorn they can, those are apt ways to describe it.

>>8663136
Thanks! Though I'm not even sure I disagreed, but this guy's clearly obsessed with this stuff enough that someone daring to say something back with some triggering expressive elements, or just anything unscornful about fat people sets him in a rage.

>>8663273
Holy shit, you're right, I did eat like a dozen big macs in my life!
>>
>>8663273
TL;DR, diarhea-catheter, SAYING INTENSELY HOSTILE THINGS ABOUT FAT PEOPLE DOES NOT AUTOMATICALLY MAKE YOU RITGHT, YOU DENSE, PARANOID MALICIOUS FUCK!
>>
File: shh.gif (496KB, 500x270px) Image search: [Google]
shh.gif
496KB, 500x270px
>>8663273
Well fat people have feelings and you should really try to be a little more empathetic.

I've been reading recently that fat people have different bacteria in their gut that actually change the way fat people digest food and so it may not be entirely their fault that they can't lose weight.

Of course eating less and exercising does work, but for people who stress-eat and who don't have much good in their lives, giving up the food addiction can be a real struggle.

I think it is best to not judge people and to just accept them as they are, even if they are annoying af.

Life is too short to spend it ranting at addicts.
>>
>>8663288
You know the cartoons led me to believe you'd be jolly and easy going. I guess modern fatties are aware of their impending death, and are more bitter. Too bad, cause being the "fat fun guy" is literally all you can look forward to
>>
>>8663302
Eh, I'm still a productive well adjusted person. I just enjoy seeing fat people put in their place. It'd be a guilty habit, if I felt any guilt about it. I'm also just being 100% honest with them too, so it's not like it's mean... Unless their entire existence hinges on living based off a lie or pseudo-science bs. That gut bacteria idea being a good example.(and if it was true, wouldn't that be a glorious medical breakthrough? We found a way to require even less nutrients for people to survive!!! Oh, and it's exclusively found in the most lazy, self centered, disgusting people... Whoops! Or maybe it's all just bs and we know stroking fatties egos will get us some grant money.)
>>
File: DIVINE Kill Everyone Now.gif (2MB, 540x265px) Image search: [Google]
DIVINE Kill Everyone Now.gif
2MB, 540x265px
>>8663303
>>
File: never go full...jpg (501KB, 1095x1007px) Image search: [Google]
never go full...jpg
501KB, 1095x1007px
>>8663303
At least today, I am very jolly and easy going, in fact I'm out to demean and discredit you in a totally jolly and easy way.

>>8663315
Nice motto, "it's not lying if I don't have a fucking clue what's going on!".

And you blatantly are wishng I was fat, it's practically like, you can't stand the fact that I'm not, it's like you're trying to scream me into fatness.
>>
>>8663329
Discredit? Your entire argument for existing is:
>I eat more then most others, but it isn't my fault because the food I chose to eat has few nutrients.
Bitch, are you retarded? This isn't something complex game, don't eat over 2000cals, eat mostly fruits and vegetables.
You taking pride in not understanding that is a hilarious. You acting like a victim though, is deplorable. It really makes you a shitty person. Even more so when you try to line yourself up with other marginalized people. Those Jews and daggots didn't know how lucky they had it, amirite? Genocide is one thing, but being asked to use the next elevator because you'll set the weight limit off? That's truly unexpected from having a horrible diet, and way worse than kill squads or aids.
>>
>>8663355
Nope, sorry, it is a complex game, treating it as such WORKS for some people great.

I'm not acting like a victim, I'm calling attention to that you're TRYING to act like a lynch mob, trying desperately. In other words, it's like:
>>Hey everyone, look at the retarded fuck punching a wall!
>Ha! Ha! HA!! Someone cried about me punching! Look how right, and tough, and righteous and right I am!
>>
>>8663375
Except it isn't. Unless your body breaks the laws of thermodynamics dynamics, it really is simple. 40% of Americans manage it fine. 95% of them back in the 1950s managed it.

You have to deliberately chose to live like this. You have. You can lie to me and say you haven't, but unless you're literally retarded, you know it isn't true. So now you get to deal with the side effects. You will die younger, your last ~15 years will be far more limited, and you'll get scowled and laughed at by everyone who knows you. You made the choice. You might enjoy food more than me(doubt it, healthy food tastes delicious to me) but you certainly enjoy what you eat now, to what you should eat... And that is killing you. If you cares, you'd stop. You don't tho, since you try to justify it... And that's fine, my opinion does not have any value in your life so regardless how compelling the argument is, it's moot, since you already managed to convince the only person who has control over your food.

So keep it up! But please, if you're gonna do this, go all out and make it quick. Keeping a really fat person alive is very pricy, so think of it as your own civic duty to kill yourself completely before we gotta rig up oxygen machines and hoya lifts for you.
>>
I think you mean LGB
>>
>>8663424
Still deranged.
Still deaf.
Still butthurt.
Still dreaming.
Still preaching.
Still wishing for my death.
>>
>>8663436
I think you G
>>
File: Bp39zN1IEAAuDlW.jpg (20KB, 440x220px) Image search: [Google]
Bp39zN1IEAAuDlW.jpg
20KB, 440x220px
>>8663523
>>
>>8655626
Why does nobody on 4chan ever know about history. It was GLBT initially because it was mostly run by men and was primarily aimed toward men's issues. The switch happened with a feminist push in more recent decades.
>>
>>8655626
>Why does the "L" come first, in LGBT?
Ladies first bitch.
>>
>>8663824
>>8663826

In other words, no matter what you do women will bitch and complain about it so it is best just to let them dictate unimportant things like who walks where and which letter comes first and then not be surprised when they have a nervous breakdown and change it again because constancy is antithetical to women.
>>
>>8663523
Shhhhhhhh. Just keep eating the pies and cake and candy. Amazingly enough, you look more intelligent and well adjusted with your face full of sugar, than you do trying to express your ideas or opinions.

Keep thinking it's you and your elite brigade of fatties against the world. That your abject, objectively unhealthy life you choose makes you better than others. It hardly matters when the truth is against you, and even children know you're disgusting(abrasiveness to fatties is very clearly explained in psychology, as a natural reaction to poor health. The subconscious brain treats it the same as a gory accident or horrible rash. It's literally programmed into our reptile brain from millions of years ago to be averse to you because we already know you're worthless and will only try to drag down the species.)

I'm not wishing for your death, btw. I just want to make sure you're aware of you impending, chosen death. And up until that day, you'll struggle with normal shit. Bet you struggle to put your shoes on, letalone can run a 5k. Bet you feel very uncomfortable in summer days, considering you're wearing the equivalent of a huge parka. And all cause you can't stop eating cakes... And defending it as though it's someone else force feeding you... While others in the world literally starve to death. It's the height of entitlement, and really disgusting.
>>
>>8661949
They want to murder rapists, like they always did.
And AGP trannies are beginning to become more and more openly rapey.
>>
>>8665154
>AGP trannies are beginning to become more and more openly rapey.
[citation needed] TERF
>>
>>8665265
>what is Riley J. Dennis
>what is Zinnia Jones
Follow the fucking news, chap.

Also the MtF who ran TERF Tracker literally came out to be a rapist. Literally. Allison Woolbert, google the name.
>>
File: biko.jpg (185KB, 825x1200px) Image search: [Google]
biko.jpg
185KB, 825x1200px
>>8665380
Oh and there's also Cherno Biko, a known male rapist, who appeared in National Geographic's "Gender Revolution" special edition.

There was also another MtF who held a speech at Women's March and later came out to be a child molester. I forgot the name...

Seriously, MtF are probably rapists at around the same rate regular men are.
>>
>>8655665
T shold go away transsexualas are not part of the GLB community
>>
File: sei.frocio.jpg (57KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
sei.frocio.jpg
57KB, 600x400px
>>8665401
>MtF are probably rapists at around the same rate regular men are

That would make sense since they are literally just mentally ill men
>>
>>8665401
Any comment on the convicted murderer who kidnapped and tortured a man to death and then spoke at the Women's March as an honored guest?

Perhaps your phony sensitivity doesn't extend to cis woman misandrists.
>>
>>8664623
Ugh, talking to you is just, like ... like:
>>>Nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger!
>>Get your two bit excuse for a mind out of the gutter, I'm not even black.
>Hey man, I just want to SAVE YOU from aids and sickle cell anemia! Why don't you want to be saved, why, why, oh whhhyyyy?

You need to shut up. Seriously, if you expect to be blessed with rules like "Anyone arguing against me HAS to be fat!", you need to be made to shut up. You need to have your vocal cords and hands subjected to wildly experimental surgery.
>>
>>8667109
Lol, i'm not trying to save you either! dont flatter yourself. I just want you to understand you fucked your life over by being a fat lazy slob. Its a fact. You can whine about how you're actually a victim(because you choose to eat a bunch of mcdonalds instead of cooking your own food for a fraction of the cost) but to anyone who isnt a retard, its just white noise.

You made your bed. Now lay in it. Dont get pissy cause it hurts to walk, or you dont want to die before you hit 50, or you dont like being called disgusting by people like me... Because the side effects of being a fat slob didnt just sneak up on you. You deliberately lived like a pig, and now you look like one. Own it, because its what you are.
>>
>>8667109
Why are fatties so self-centered. Someone rants at them for being gross, and they interpret it as something other than pure hatred.

Fatty, just drop the weight. Or dont. But shut the fuck up about it and stop pretending you being a pig is equal to what trans or gays go through.
>>
>>8667240
How many games that let you kill lots and lots of fat people do you know?...
>>
File: virtual-reality-strange-art.jpg (223KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
virtual-reality-strange-art.jpg
223KB, 1600x1200px
>>8667240
...this is you.
>>
>>8667279
I cant think of any other than the GTA series.

>>8667287
No, i'm actually a pretty good looking twink, with a 6 pack. And when fat piggies like you message me on grindr, i dont even reply. Auto-block. Their feelings literally stop counting once their BMI goes over 26(Though i dont actually meet any guys who are over ~23)
>>
>>8667278
Idiot, you cannot fault me for depreciating the suffering of trans people, because I just took the opposite side, I pointed out that people like you that talk and talk, saying the same shit over and over, while feeling free to ignore whatever outside input should have radical surgery which would benefit trannies, while making them less able to be preachy, tested on them.

Samefag harder.
>>
>>8667303
You are not a fucking twink. You are a hemophiliac. That's how you got you aids. Axe the bullshit.
>>
>>8667329
WTF are you talking about? Your raging on /lgbt/ about how its other peoples fault your fat. Shut up and stop jamming butter into your face you worthless fat piece of shit. Obviously i'm going to interpret you of belittling what gays and trans deal with since you have decided to transform this ENTIRE THREAD into whining about how the white-cis-male-patriarchy is at fault for you eating too much sugar, and how oh yeah, its actually the sugar industries fault because they tricked you into thinking froot loops were actually made of fruit.

Honestly, you're legitimately the stupidest person on /lgbt/, and thats including the delusional trannies who think its a good idea to not disclose their biological gender till after they try to have sex with a person.

Just shut up and deal with your fucked up life, and yeah, being overweight is a perfect example of having a fucked up life, since your not able to manage the core basics of survival... something that is more fundamental than being gainfully employed. Genuinely too stupid to put the proper things into your mouth... Shocking stupid, and arrogant as fuck in trying to explain how its everyone elses fault than yours... Because what, that sneaky burger king mascot breaks into your house and force feeds you whoppers?of course not, you stupid fucking retard. Grow up and take responsibility for it you failure.
>>
>>8667392
Stop exploiting impoverished black people, you fucking hemo!
>>
>>8667358
Oh look, the fatty transphobic/homophobic POS is also serophobic! What a life you live!!!

(to be upfront with you though, i hate idiots dumb enough to get aids too. But at least getting aids really can be horribly bad luck from lapse of judgement in one hookup... Not deliberately eating excess garbage for years on end... Like a fat disgusting piggy like you)

And yeah, i'm a twink with a 6 pack. BMI is 20.5.
>>
>>8667404
So you're saying obesity is a racial issue? So black people are just inherently too stupid to eat properly? Lets add RACIST to the list of things wrong with you. Jesus, you got a lotta personal issues to focus on. Deal with you being a fat slob first though, since being a good person means fuck-all if you're dead... But again, thats too lat to stop now, so just do what you love...
>>
>>8667406
It's not about the aids, it's about you being a genetically defective hemophiliac needing to be coddled and carried by a massively crooked health care system to survive. I'm very sorry about your aids.
>>
>>8667419
Why do you think i'm a hemophiliac(honestly thought it was a typo of you calling me a homo, which seemed kinda stupid on /lgbt/)? Like where does that line of reasoning even start?... Iv never seen it used as an insult before.

I'm not a hemophiliac either, btw...
>>
>>8667417
No, black people are the very comonm most obvious plasma donors. Know where your lifeblood comes from, you fucking parasite!
>>
>>8667429
Look, I'm sorry you didn't get your aids in a funner way, it's even more sad that you wish you did, but you need to stop talking shit that's insulting to plasma donors.
>>
>>8667433
Where the ... What... Are you having a stroke or something?

And no, black people do not donate the most plasma...

This is just fucking confusing now. You have built this weird, very bigoted picture of me, based of my hatred of you for being a self-admited fatty who thinks its everyone elses fault than yours.

This started as me kinda trolling you(but I genuinely think very little of fatties, and despise people who cant own up to their own mistakes) but now i'm pretty sure you're medically fucked up in the head... And probably a black supremacist(I mean really "We wuz kangz, we keep you white AIDS hemo faggots alive with our precious plasma and MELANIN!!!!"... lmfao. ridiculous.)
>>
>>8667446
It's not weird at all. You're just a hemo. Dead simple. YOU'RE pretending there's more to it than that.
>>
>>8667443
For anyone who needs a summary of this:
>Fat black supremaisist is upfront about being fat, and blames it on everyone else. She claims its a racist plot to intentionally limit what blacks can eat. No reason is given for the other 40% of the population(including blacks) not being fat
>I call her a lazy slob.
>She calls me a AIDS ridden hemophiliac for whatever reason makes sense to her, and says her peoples plasma keeps me alive.

You're just a fucking retard. You know that, right? People with average or thin bodies do not all have aids of hemophilia.
>>
>>8667451
Why would i lie about that? On an anonymous message board? Its just... Its just so fucking stupid.

This is easily the weirdest convo i have ever had on 4chan. Its cool that i finally found one of you "we wuz kangs" niggers though. I was beginning to think it was a fake meme.
>>
>>8667459
>People with average or thin bodies
NOPE. You even admitted that is not synonymous with grindr. Is that bloodgrinder, some hemo support spot?
>>8667470
Because of habits from your hemo board/grindr antic.
>>
>>8667496
>NOPE. You even admitted that is not synonymous with grindr. Is that bloodgrinder, some hemo support spot?

wat? You're saying people with average or thin bodies DO have aids or hemophilia? You think 40% of america has aids or hemophilia? Lol, you're hopeless...

>Because of habits from your hemo board/grindr antic.
So everyone who uses grindr has aids or hemophilia? Well apparently 40% of the country has it so yeah, maybe everyone there is HIV+ or hemophiliac.

You're seriously an incredibly stupid individual. And a huge bigot....
And worst of all... A fatty! XD
>>
>>8667532
I don't particularly believe that you actually go to this grindr place. Just the website, or any sort of online thing associated with it, to deal with your hemophilia/aids. LOOK, I'm very open minded, so I do understand you may not actually have aids, you may just have Hep C and be one of those "bug chasers" posting online to deal with your apprehension/anticipation of eventually rounding out your other diseases with aids. Whatever, hemo. But your damn "POZ" shit fucking creeps normal people out, okay?

Not everyone, just you, it's clear.
>>
>>8667585
You know some people might be offended by you trying to shame me for have STD's... And it all seems pointless since i dont actually have any, and thus dont feel shame for them.

This is in stark contrast to your obesity which you not only exuberantly flaunt, and take pride in, but also blame on everyone else(while simultaneously taking pride in...?)

Anyway, you can claim i'm HIV+, hemophiliac, in an iron lung for all i care... The reality is that i'm actually quite healthy. You on the other hand, by your own admission, are fat-as-fuck, and also astoundingly stupid since you have this really weird black-supremacist theory that your black blood is somehow used to keep all the HIV+ white faggots alive.(>>8667433... Seriously, its some WE WUZ KANGZ bs)

You should really seek medical help. For being a fat pig, and a stupid nigger... Either way, you're utterly worthless. Like 5 strikes(Fat, retarded, delusional, black, and a bigot) so youd have no chance with me, and all likely hood even a less particular person. No one would willingly get involved with someone that crazy, even if they have a fetish for niggers or fatties.
>>
File: 1494184846204.gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1494184846204.gif
1MB, 480x270px
>>8657296
>independent thought and actions
>back stabbing lesbians
>>
>>8667630
Okay, okay, okay, OKAY! Fine, I'll meet you halfway about this "admission" of obeisity.

I'm flattered that I'm in your dreams and admitted that I have something or another wrong with my health there! Even if it was a pokemon or MLP dream where I'm the Bad Horse.

There!

But I'm not claiming anything, I don't care whether you're a hemo, a junkie, or whether you've visited a prositute a bit and got pozzed like that, or whatever the reason for your dodgy grindr fantasies is.

And, sorry, but black blood IS being used to keep you redneck hemos alive! It's standard economic exploitation! Now, I'm sure there's some white trash donors used for that too, and I'm sure you could have gotten aids or hep-C that way. It could even be the asians you're exploiting, you could have gotten aids from a blood product importation from china from a donor who got infected during a previous blood trawl where they shared harvesting equipment between donors. Deal with it!!
>>
>>8667927
>Implying blacks donate blood
>Implying blacks would pass screening to donate blood
>Implying black people contribute in any positive way

Ur a riot! A fat, piggish, slovenly riot.
>>
File: you just went...jpg (31KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
you just went...jpg
31KB, 512x512px
>>8668019
Donation is compensated, so they do do it, and more often than calculated safe limits, plasma product companies play fast and loose with safety criteria, and it's heat treated anyway.

But you'll of course go on believing what you need to to reassure yourself.
>>
File: n5fn96X.jpg (193KB, 800x1131px) Image search: [Google]
n5fn96X.jpg
193KB, 800x1131px
>>8668195
Theres still medical check ups and drug screening.

Also, trolling aside:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21805814
>Of the 389 340 blood donations reported by donors aged 16 to 69 years (98.7% of all donations), the collections were from white (77.7%), African American (16.3%), Hispanic (2.3%), Asian (2.2%), and other (1.6%) donors.
>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21805814

Looks like it lines up pretty much exactly along the spread of demographics of the country. But dont let that get in your "We wuz Kangz! Our blood saves the homosex's!" rhetoric. I sure those poor niggers really are keeping america marching on.

Side note: Heres how the blood of a fat person looks once its run through a centrifuge. Its why they dont accept blood donations from fat piggly-wigglies like yourself. Your blood is literally teeming with fat!
>>
>>8655626
the lgbt movement was started by transgender people and thus t is last, since they began it all but still have the longest way to go to acceptance because no one likes them. they also are the cornerstone keeping it together, the foundation; the weakest link reflects on the strength of the chain. lesbians are the worst looking and least liked, so they go first for pity points. gay men are in the middle sort of just there because no one gives a fuck about them and they are doing fine. bisexuals go next to trannies because they will have sex with trannies; also because they are even more invisible than invisible gay men and no one likes them.

L is for large women lying, because lesbians sabotage more than the others
G is for gay men go where the normal guys go (expecting to fuck a str8 guy)
B is for bi isnt believeable, being bitter about invisibility
T is for terrible dysphoria, trafficking, and trying to be treated; it also stands for tricking, in so many ways

the real hierarchy is L = G > T > B if youre L or G. if youre T, G > L > B > T. if youre B, B = T = L = G. its all crazy people math
>>
>>8668246
Holy shit, are you ever blatantly a twit, you can't avoid mixing up such wildly contrary standard lines as "we wuz kingz" and "we iz slaves!". Seems it's like, you're such a touchy chickenshit, you hear blacks saying "slaves" or think you do and you're like "LALALALALALALA, KANGZ KANGZ KAAAAAANGZZZ!"

You'd change your tone about blacks contributing if they got heroin legalized, so you wouldn't have to worry about that enough to have to squeeze your supply by injecting.

Plasma product companies pay public blood collection agencies for most of the plasma those source from volunteers, but they also collect more themselves.

That's protein, you know, the good stuff?
>>
>>8668907
You're a stupid fat liar.
Blacks blood donations (including for pay) account for 16%, and that white stuff is fat in the blood.
Go spread your black supremacist, fat acceptance shit on tumblr you stupid fat nigger tard.
>>
>>8668318
What sort of L or G would rate T above B. At least you can actually fuck B, T just raves at you.
>>
>>8655626
it rolls off the tongue better
>>
>>8668246
>>8668907
>>8668924
This is a joke right? That's a blood sample from someone with hyperlipidemia. It has nothing to do with being overweight..
>>
>>8660559
How come gay people dont have any sense of humor anymore?
>>
>>8655626
drop the T
>>
>>8669020
>someone with hyperlipidemia.
>nothing to do with being overweight..

You ever see a person with lipidemia? I'll assume that answer is no since you just said one of the causes of it has nothing to do with it. Go to school, retard.
>>
>>8668924
Wrong, injector.

It's blatantly farcical to suggest that that's "pretty much exactly along the spread of demographics", when it's vastly different. What a glaring thing to miss.

It says it's a "community" blood gathering program, as in for use by local hospital with people who lose serious amounts of blood during surgery, the blood products industry is not community based, it's been getting highly globalized, which goes hand in hand with some countries forbidding compensated tissue donation.

Your extreme refusal to accept this just indicates how much of a fucking hemo you must be. Or you're butthurt that they won't pay for your plasma cause you're a cheap shit that needs to inject your meth. Who cares.
>>
>>8669830
You don't learn about lipidemia in general ed. biology, and two, I just googled that response and I'm still closer to being right than the other posters.
>>
>>8672138
If it's globalised, you think it's gonna favor drugged out niggers in Africa? Or Chinese and Indians who are not only 3x more, but come from less aids infested areas?

No matter what metric you use, no matter how fucking stupid you want to be, I can promise you you won't find stars that give the impression niggers are somehow maintaining white life... And even if they were, via subsidization, that's of their own will for money, not being helpful. So even if you were correct(you're not) it would be for greedy reasons.

PS- you realize the aids and drug use rates in Africa dwarf the rest of the world, right? No one wants their blood for the same reasons you're *trying* to insult me(which again, aren't true. If the best way you can insult me to counter my insults that you are upfront as being correct, is to pretend I have faults... Then you kinda lose automatically, right? Your insult is based off a lie you just pulled out of thin air.)
>>
>>8672138
>>8668907
>>8667927
What the fuck is going on with this guy? Is it a meme to slander someone as a druggy on here? You fags play a weird game.
>>
>>8669010
G and L dont believe B exists, thus considering them straight or gay/lesbian secretly. Any openly B person is either: a liar, not real, or an asshole.
>>
File: just need small fix.png (172KB, 1192x2948px) Image search: [Google]
just need small fix.png
172KB, 1192x2948px
>>8672351
Wow, you just do keep making excuses and dragging in big identifiable chunks of nonsense to cover up your shit, and constaly getting bent out of shape about how you feel things SHOULD be, injector!

SLITHERING IN nonsensical shit like "in africa". Like it or not, it is done largely in the US. That is where you have blacks right under your thumb, in your crosshairs. And of course, the whole scheme of herding blacks around around naturally extends to Brazil, so undoubtedly the US is subverting their government to legalize tissue harvesting.

And you really take this distortion sky high, dragging in this ginormous "maintainint white life" thing. You can't handle your own shit, the issue of YOU being a user or any issue you touch, so you just try to inflate it, switch it to something thousands of times bigger. The issue is them being USED by sickos like YOU!

They won't scoop it up from some rednecks in apalachia because they won't make a plasma collection center just to employ a fucking trailer park!

It doesn't matter that you can talk to yourself about blacks doing worse things, if YOU end up harvesting organs from one of them because YOU need to be pristinely healthy, construeing servicing yourself like that as a saintly act, that is a slimy action on YOUR part.

You ramming this "being helpful" and altruistic donation crap at everyone just shows that you probably aren't a mere hemo, but must have let your hepatitis get so bad that you need a liver transplant, and now you want to normalize liver donations to keep your sick litle ass alive!

I'm trying to help you, I truly pity your hepatitis-BC, and I dearly wish for you to restrain yourself from taking it to the next level and filling out your scar-set with aids. I'm truly sorry for you missing out on victim status by not having the aids badge, but get a fucking hold of yourself, it's not fucking worth it, get that through your head! Stop gloating about obeisity just to trivialize your inevitable aids!
>>
>>8655680
t. Retard
It's because it used to be GLBT but LBTs felt marginalized by gay male privilege and staged a mutiny
>>
>>8672618
"Slander", wuat a nasty trend, labelling it that when one's criticised too much.

I don't even care what his reasons are to shift causality over to that "grindr". (The issue is that all his shit is hinged on imagining me as anything but borderline-underweight!!!) I don't care whether he is a hemo, a junkie, an occasional barebacking prostitute visitor, a gloryhole anal-taker, or even a bushmeat connoisseur,

I didn't even insert the coins for any game!
>>
>>8656745
THIS
>>8656766
hon take your pills
>>
>>8673240
The fuck...?
This is your brain on a high carb, sugar, and hrt diet.
>>
>>8673321
Wrong. Just so intensely dead wrong.
>>
>>8673321
Kept talking over the hemo accusation.

Hushed in response to adjusted judgements of Hep-B and active IRL bug chasing.

Well, that tells us which one hit the mark.
>>
>>8673590
Spoken like a true Holocaust denier with a penchant for child porn. You nazi child molesters are all the same.
>>
>>8674147
I'm not even a Kraut! Nothing I said even indicated I'm even a Croat, Latvian, Jap or Guido.

You just keep straining and straining to tarnish others to make up for your vileness, Holodomor denier that obviously believes/pushes that those horrible overprivileged peasants deserved to be made to share while nobly being prevented from getting fat!

Arab murderer.
>>
>>8677247
Lol, don't try to change the subject on your child abuse and like murdering. Typical fucking nazi, always trying to shift the attention away. This is /lgbt/, we don't tolerate your child abuse of history of victimizing faggots. Your opinions on other subjects mean nothing.

>The Germans achieved total surprise on the morning of 16 December 1944, due to a combination of Allied overconfidence, preoccupation with Allied offensive plans, and poor aerial reconnaissance. The Germans attacked a weakly defended section of the Allied line, taking advantage of heavily overcast weather conditions that grounded the Allies' overwhelmingly superior air forces. Fierce resistance on the northern shoulder of the offensive, around Elsenborn Ridge, and in the south, around Bastogne, blocked German access to key roads to the northwest and west that they counted on for success. Columns of armor and infantry that were supposed to advance along parallel routes found themselves on the same roads. This, and terrain that favored the defenders, threw the German advance behind schedule and allowed the Allies to reinforce the thinly placed troops. Improved weather conditions permitted air attacks on German forces and supply lines, which sealed the failure of the offensive. In the wake of the defeat, many experienced German units were left severely depleted of men and equipment, as survivors retreated to the defenses of the Siegfried Line.
>>
Because women love to complain. We're lucky the T isn't first.

That said, it goes roll off the tongue better to have the only non-rhyming letter out of the way.
>>
Because L > G > B > T
>>
>>8677346
You don't seem like the same bug chaser this time, not even likely. Just because his stances were shit, doesn't mean you can casually duplicate that particular exact level of shittiness.
>>
>>8677520
Shut up. What you did to those gypsies will never be forgiven! You as a individual have zero value.

>Parallel parking is considered to be one of the hardest skills for new drivers to learn and is a required part of most road tests. Parallel parking enables the driver to park a vehicle in a smaller space than would be true of forward parking. Driving forward into a parking space on the side of a road is typically not possible unless two successive parking spaces are empty. Reversing into the spot via the parallel parking technique allows one to take advantage of a single empty space not much longer than the car (in order to complete the parking within three wheel-turns the parking space would generally need to be about one and a half car-length long).
>>
>>8677520
I just read the thread. Where did the bug chasing hemo stuff start. I get the other guy making fun of you and doing random shit to parody you but why did you start?

I think your attitude explains a lot of contention gay men feel with the modern lgbt community. You called a stranger a bug chasing hemophiliac with heroin and meth habits just for saying he used Grindr. If that's how trans people act when they're unaccountable and anonymous, they deserve all the shade put on them.
>>
>>8655626
It's because we ARE superior

suk my clit nigga
>>
>>8655665
T should be thrown in the trash where it belongs and just have GLB
>>
>>8677916
tfw no bi bf to tell me i belong in the trash
>>
>>8677916
How about kys, transphobe
>>
>>8662773
I sincerely hope someday the people in the lgbt community who understand this will have their voices be heard and the utterly, unironically toxic ideology of academic feminism can be ousted from community circles

but that'll never happen
>>
>>8678177
>kys
why would I? I'm not a tranny.
>>
>>8678209
>the utterly, unironically toxic ideology of feminism
FTFY
>>
>>8678229
Transphobes diserve death
>>
>>8678544
Nah, but trannies do. Lucky for us, they see fit on doing that work themselves.

40% suicide rate is nice, but let's try to edge it up a bit more. We can't rely on spooked black straight guys to kill the other 60%. They'll only do 20%, 30% tops.

Know how the trans are the most likely in the LGBT community to march in parades to welcome Islam and BLM? And 3rd wave feminism. They love their biggest oppressors/detractors. If they're not killing themselves, literally, they're cheerleading for the people who hate them and want them dead. What a bunch of idiots. You guys should thank Riley, he's a great representative for transbians. Physically, mentally and emotionally ugly. XDXDXD
>>
>>8678544
>transphobes deserve death
>kills self
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>8662745
>not a big headline because they like to hit girls
The opposite is true friendo. The fact that women are getting beat would be great cause for alarm, if it weren't women themselves doing the beating.
>>
>>8677916

>T should be thrown in the trash where it belongs and just have GLB

Why stop there? Dykes are just dragging everyone else down with their insistence on pushing feminist dogma, their inability to stop beating each other up and their constant picking fights with the trannies. I'd take 100 suicidal faggots in dresses over a single serial abuser hitting her gf with a copy of Intercourse.
>>
>>8679666
Good point Satan, GB sounds nice
how about we just call it the gay community and include bi men in it too. L's can just be feminazis and T's can swing on their nooses
>>
File: 1401501584955.gif (2MB, 256x132px) Image search: [Google]
1401501584955.gif
2MB, 256x132px
>>8667287
fun fact: that art was used in an ad for a video game (can't remember which, this was like 14 years ago or so), saw it in an issue of EGM back in their non-pc glory days
>>
>>8677900
What do you mean? You're talking about this in a tilted on its head manner.

What he has been doing is just constantly raving at me, berating me to feel filthy and monstrous on behalf of fat people, particularly on behalf of severely fat people. Is that what you didn't notice starting? It didn't really have an acute start-stop range, this whole habit of scorn was comming from him pretty much all the time that he was talking about weight issues.

Ultimately, he's really just parodying himself, subbing in holocaust deniers for devious, oppresive fat people.
>>
>>8680036
Ooooh, non PC? Of course, merely not politically correct would not be enough here, it would need to be politically anti-correct - intensely edgy. It would need to be a game where you get to fight against lots and lots of fat people with all the most outrageous villain stereotypes that lets you demean and torture them and kill them in extremely obsecene goty ways, for any poor little sack of shit is cruely deprived of actual fat people to flip out at
>>
because if you don't put lesbians first, they will never, ever let you hear the end of it. i'm glad they're fading away
>>
>>8677900
>You called a stranger a bug chasing hemophiliac with heroin and meth habits just for saying he used Grindr

Nope. It was not such a stack of things, but the opposite. He was given a choice of which of these he could confess to. And is using Grindr really so much more angellic than failing to loathe fatties?
>>
>>8682116
So you're saying fat people should not be ashamed? And that raving at them is so horrible that it's acceptable to dismiss them as bug chasing perverts?

If you look at society, I think you'd have an easier time calling you out on your perceived victim status. Fat people aren't some marginalized minority. And having an admitted overweight person make that claim and then go on to stigmatize a bunch of communities that are is pretty fucking horrible. You sound like one of those whiny men's rights activists who screams at poor immigrants for qualifying for affirmative action.

>>8682353
What kind of logic is that? Now you sound like a crazy Scientologist. "You're a gay man so one of these must be true, based on my bigoted views! Confess your sins, are you; poz, hemophiliac, meth user, heroin, ..." All while you decry him targeting you on a fault you admitted to. Maybe the guy is a slut for using grinder. MAYBE. But that's quite the assumption based of one piece of information.
>>
>>8683452
It's their own fucking business whether they're ashamed, it's not joined at the hip to the delusions of a sadistic asshole, it's not a proxy that validates him being proud of being a weaseley asshole.

> And having an admitted overweight person make that claim
> a fault you admitted to

What kind of maniacally "helpful" shit are you trying to pull with this parrot-act? Because harpoontwink needs to believe I'm fat or unhealthy, you have to try to hand him that delusion? Are you feeling how much it would hurt him to find the first element of his stance missing? Are you fretting that it would be "unfair" for him to turn out to be that much of a horseshitter?
>>
>>8684923
The hell are you talking about? Take you bs to thisisthinprivilege if you honestly can't admit that being fat is a negative. This is why people are so irritated by fat people, just so you know. It isn't a legitimate life difference. You're not "like" a black person, or a disabled person, or a gay person. You have faults in your diet or exercise regiment that have made you less capable. It's literally seen as a negative to everyone, be they a devout Christian (sin of gluttony) or a rational tax paying atheist(who's taxes go towards refinishing stuff to make it accessible to you). How you can't understand that is shocking to me. You have to be deliberately stupid for it to not click.

And your way of trying to dismiss the shame you should feel, is by acting like a homophobic asshole.
>Yeah I'm fat, but that's no different than you faggots with your aids!!! Everyone knows faggots are promiscuous and use meth!
You'll parrot the most pervasive homophobic shit that isn't said by anyone other than the fire and brimstone Baptists in the American south while you act like you're the one being bullied. On a gay rights board no less! It's so fucked up and you keep doubling down on it. I figured you were trolling at first, but then you actually try to rationalize and justify it, which makes it even worse.
>No no no, see it's okay because he hurt my feelings about my weight, so I'm allowed to trash all you stupid skeletal faggots! I'm the moral one here because everyone knows you fags are diseased drug dependants.
You really are a sick person. And I mean that beyond just your fucked up body fat percentage.
>>
File: 1in4.jpg (71KB, 528x643px) Image search: [Google]
1in4.jpg
71KB, 528x643px
>>8656781
>What in the ever loving fuck is 'female privilege'?
Any problem that affects both genders is treated as a "women's issue" by the government and media, with female victims getting massively more sympathy and assistance than male victims.
For example, female genital mutilation is seen as this horribly evil violation of bodily autonomy that must be stopped, BECAUSE it happens to women, and not because it is mutilation. Men can have their genitals mutilated all the time and it's just normal. You will never see a public awareness campaign calling out genital mutilation in general as a problem, ONLY female genital mutilation.
You are going to reply with a picture of someone's face drinking from a "MALE TEARS" mug.
>>
>>8685081
>you are fat
>you are garbage for being fat
>yes you are fat!
>yes you are fat!
>you are, you are, you are, you are fat!
>I swear, you are fat!
>someone hacked your scale to make it display half the proper value! and your other scale! and your mirror! they brainwashed your doctor too!
>>
>>8685111
>Women only make up 25% of stem students!!! Misogyny!!!!
Men only account for 33% of all university students? Hurray!!!

>Women are only paid 77¢ on the dollar!
Well actually when you account for hours worked and schooling and seniority they actually get paid the same.
>SHUT UP! WOMEN ARE BEING VICTIMS! EVERYONE NEEDS TO INSTALL A AUTOMATIC SUBSIDY IN THEIR PAYROLL TO OFF SET THIS!
But then, when everything is accounted for the women would get 13% more than a man with the same hours worked, experience, schooling and seniority.

If you think women are not given privilege over men, you're a fool. Men have zero reproductive rights, are heavily opposed in family court, never get benefits or quotas in their favor when they're under represented in a industry(shit, look at university. Men take 1/3 of the spots, yet there's still no gendered scholarships for them. Female scholarships are the most common, even though there's obviously no lack of women in university.) They account for more than 75% of the homeless yet have no shelters specifically for them, but women have literally 10, 000s in North America.
>>
>>8685152
So because you have a chip on your shoulder from not being able to manage you're diet, it's okay for you to denigrate all gays because one guy called you out on your bs?

You're a shitty person. A fat shitty person.
>>
>>8685163
nevermind that, it's OKAY for me not to be fat! sorrynotsorry!
>>
>>8685250
Of course it's okay to not be fat.

It's not okay to be fat though, which is everyone with a bit of responsibility understands. Even if you don't value your life(and no fat person does. Same with druggies and other groups who self harm) there is still a cost you put in society. By willfully being fat, you're taking money and resources away from other important things. But none of that matters anyway, because your far bigger deficit as a human is your shitty attitude. I'd rather give my taxes to 100 fat people who are sincerely working to better themselves than a sloppy pig who tries to shilk her failure by acting like a homophobic cunt. You're human garbage, and that's got nothing to do with you being a lazy slob. The lazy slob part isn't helping tho.
>>
>>8685280
but because I don't hate fat people with all my heart, I'm an honorary fatty, huh?
>>
>>8685293
The original person who started this line of discussion was very upfront with how her fatness was totally okay and made her better than a gay guy who used Grindr. If you're not the same person, than I don't know what to say.

I don't hate fat people, for what it's worth. But if a fat cunt is gonna roll up on me and trash gays because she's sensitive about her own failures in life, she should expect to get trashed... Her fatness is one Avenue to clarify how she's a shitty person. Btw, notice how I keep saying her? It's cause iv literally never met a fat guy who's that touchy and vicious about us fatty tits. It's exclusively something fat women do.
>>
>>8685367
That person never claimed to be fat. Or black, or female.
>>
>>8655665
Ciscum only likes lesbians in porn

irl they get all butthurt over women not wanting their useless meat
>>
>>8685393
From my reading, it all goes to shit, with fatlogic, here >>8662904. Pretty sure the other guy was adding more and more shit to her victimhood card as she kept adding stereotypes to him. Though this post >>8667927 seems especially fucked up and would point to black supremacist sensibilities. Iv never seen anyone, even nation of Islam types, try to argue that homosexuals survive but for the grace of Africans giving them their blood. That's a special level of crazy.
>>
>>8685403
Actual lesbians are not sought after by straight people. It's the pay-for-gay ones that aren't covered in cellulite and bruises from dv that are fetishized. Authentic dykes are not sensual or erotic. They're the female softball players, or female long haul truckers. The kind of people no one willingly looks at naked.
>>
>>8685393
>fat black female

that's like 3 strikes your OUT
>>
>>8655665

T shouldn't even be in the conversation.

It should be LGB only.
>>
>>8685918
Omg, such a problematic opinion on a gay board!!! Cause its not like women(useless to us) or blacks (by FAR the most violent towards gays, and also the ones who introduced the most STDs into the community) or fat people(unhealthy and gross to look at/smell/touch) would by virtue of being in those groups not be attractive to us!!!!

Seriously, I love it when sjws step into reality and get smacked with the truth. There's very good reasons the gay community is antagonistic to those people. And their hurt feelings will never be comparable to the hell they inflicted on gay men as a whole. So in all sincerity, take your fat-loving, feminist, BLM cunts and fuck right off.
>>
>>8667927
That's simply disgusting, insurance companies and health care systems fucking raping your wallet only to hire niggers and give them money for drugs so that they can slip you syphilis and HIV-3 that they pick up from some new friends that came fresh from africa who have been eating yet another type of monkey to dig up a new disease they can't test for.
>>
>>8686170
She also lied about the stats. The entire "donated" term is misrepresenting since it's all under the umbrella of giving blood. Read more here:
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/51537058_Demographic_Patterns_of_Blood_Donors_and_Donations_in_a_Large_Metropolitan_Area

The tl;dr of it is blacks are under represented because the ones who would benefit from the payment (and make no mistake, it is a predatory system) simply can't meet the standards. So the fat black supremacist acts like it's a system that victimizes blacks, but the real group who is unfairly taken advantage of are white community college students. That's how stupid and racist this cunt is... She knowingly used and example of white poor people getting screwed over as a way to try to trick people into buying into an insane conspiracy of black chattel having their blood stolen to keep white gay men alive while they intentionally go around trying to catch aids. Again, that cunt is a fucking insane racist, fat piece of shit.
>>
>>8686228
Who the fuck cares? Niggers are going go scoop up new STDs, whether it's from eating gibbons or injecting animal blood because some witch doctor tells them, pass them around with heroin, and then this is going to just rocket them across the world. Bloody niggers.
>>
>>8686271
Yeah, sure... But the fat chick on here was trying to say their blood was being taken from them to keep white gay men alive. Which isn't true since they're not donating that much, and the reason it's so low is because most who would want the pay out have the aforementioned issues you brought up. I honestly don't care what anyone does with their body until it impacts others. Blacks are known for being major vectors of STDs which hurts the gay community. Fat people are insanely unproductive and expensive to keep alive. Both groups need to get their shit together before they try to lecture anyone else. And a fat black woman? Well she has no reason being here at all, amiright?
>>
>>8685568
What the fuck? I mentioned the plasma thing because I called him a FUCKING HEMO. As in, I told him he must be only trying to pretend to have picked up aids the cool way. There is no avenue there for him to try to rally all gays to absorb the accusation with him. The plasma's got nothing to do with gays.
>>
>>8686409
Rewriting history doesn't work when it's in front of us in text. You said gay men are using disenfranchised poor blacks via financial subjugation to survive off their plasma. You lied about black blood donation, you outright claimed the guy was hiv positive and you have this very weird fixation on hemophilia, which in case you didn't(you don't, based off how you used it as an insult) know, is an issue that is determined at birth(not necessarily detected then) and not from being a slutty faggot as you seem to think.

You're really just a raving lunatic, with some really offensive opinions and not an ounce of intelligence to back it up. You'd be dangerous is it wasn't so obvious early on that your also incredibly stupid.
>>
>>8685928
Fuck you, transphobe
>>
>>8686626
telling someone to shut up usually means they've won the argument
>>
>>8686629
Fuck you. Kys.

Trans* people are more valid members of LGBT than LGB.
>>
>>8686674
I rest my case! not to mention,
>using trans asterisk to include crossdressers, transvestites, transrace, trans-species i.e. otherkin, and trans-age i.e. crypto-pedophiles
getting rid of the asterisk is the smartest thing trans advocates ever did, everyone found them out on the degeneracy they were sneaking in so they quickly hid their true intentions
>>
>>8686690
>crossdressers, transvestites
Same thing and come under T, not the asterisk.
>>
>>8686674
Trans people are the least valid, and by their own arguments.

>How dare you assume my sexuality is based on my chosen gender!!!

Truth is everyone in GLB are there for sexuality reasons. Not because they're confused on what it takes to be male or female. Trannies fit in better with bipolar, anorexic, obese, schizophrenic, etc... People since, ya know, they're all crazy and deluded. Modern society deems their delusions worth humoring, for whatever reason. It's funny how if you think you're disgusting and incomplete if you have all your limbs (body integrity disorder) they limit your access to knives and institutionalize you. If you think you're disgusting and incomplete because you have a penis, they go along with it and remove it for you and even give you pills to make your body think it never had testicles to begin with.

Weird strange world we live in. 70 years ago those doctors would be executed for sick and twisted acts against nature, at the Nuremberg trials. Today they are celebrated, and their sick patients are encouraged to play along with their delusions.
>>
>>8686553
>Rewriting history

Repeted opinion =/= history

>in text

Yes, harpoontwink's extreme convictions are indeed text, but they're just convictions.

>You said gay men

I said **A** gay boy is doing that. WTF is this - "Hey, stand with me here, fellow gay men!"?

>to survive off their plasma
HEMOs.

>You lied about black blood donation
Who did? The guy that said they're representative of national norms did. When that's blatantly wrong, it clearly showed blacks donating aberantly, donating LESS. One Atlanta study about KEKS giving blood for free doesn't make all different understanding lies.

>you outright claimed the guy was hiv positive

Or Hep C positive, or a bug chaser. I said I don't care.

>offensive

Ooooh, wahhhhh!
>>
>>8686804
Once again, you're too stupid to be dangerous. Peddle you homophobic, black supremacist bs elsewhere. I'm not gonna pick through all your posts(though the black plasma claim here is a complete 180 of what you said earlier.) When anyone who's read it can see all the pervasive hateful shit you throw at gay men when you're made to feel lesser because your group that accounts for 66% of the country are shown their refraction in a mirror.

The fact that you think it's just as valid to call a gay man a bug chasing poz anorexic faggot, because he called you a fatty after you say you're overweight is so out of bounds. It'd be like someone teasing a guy about a bad haircut, and him responding by viciously going through the guys family history and using it to belittle him over any/every medical issue they're at risk to.

>Your haircut looks like shit. Lose a bet?
>FUCK YOU, YOU CANCEROUS PIECE OF HUMAN SHIT! BET YOURE LOOKING FORWARD TO THAT ALZHEIMER'S YOUR DAD DIED OF! DID I MENTION YOUR GOING TO NEED THE BLOOD MY STRONG PROUD NUBIAN BROTHERS ARE FORCED TO DONATE BECAUSE OF FINANCIAL ABUSE BY YOUR MAYONNAISE SUPREMACIST LINEAGE! oh wait, that wouldn't make sense because you just linked a story that says otherwise...BET YOU WISH YOU COULD STEAL THEIR BLOOD, BUT YOU RACISTS WONT LET THEM DONATE THEIR BLOOD FOR INSTITUTIONAL PREJUDICIAL REASONS!!!

You're just an incredibly stupid, loud mouthed idiot. And it's all in posts above you, so you trying to deny it illustrates just how narcissistically ignorant you are. You're denying shit that's right above your current post.
>>
File: ugly.jpg (42KB, 547x523px) Image search: [Google]
ugly.jpg
42KB, 547x523px
>>8687009
>after you say you're overweight

So many times, I've only said that I'm not overweight, nor anything associated with being overweight.
>>
>>8687095
Sure think, chunky. Even if you weren't fat, your attitude of coddling people who chose to self harm in the laziest and most gratifying way, and then lash out at stigmatized minorities would make you an amazingly huge asshole. If you didn't have a horse in the race(but one assumed you would be lgbt, being in this board) and you still chose to minimize what gay men go through, and push a pervasive angle on black supremacy... It's just a cluster fuck of stupidity. Your an incredibly stupid asshole. You being fat would atleast mitigate it as theirs an aspect of defending your own group, buy apparently even that's not true according to a very stupid liar(you).
>>
>>8687143
ahhh, dear you, you magically discovered a special one of a kind bond with harpoontwink, for some reason, and now you're defending your own sacred group of two! nice "horse in the race" you've got there. wow, you superhero, you!
>>
>>8687009
I can't be narcissistic. I'm an immigrant.
>>
>>8687143
so where on earth from do you feel justified in being so biggoted against me if I'm a weight loss tool salesman?
>>
>>8687189
Why am I defending a guy you continue to call condescending names because he isn't overweight, and is gay? Really? You're a fat obnoxious homophobic racist cunt... Everything about your personality is toxic and you're response to criticism is out of proportion. I'm not even sure why you're here if you hate fit gay men so much. It's one thing to have preferences, but you're discriminating against health in favor of gluttony while acting like you're on a high horse.

>>8687245
You sell treadmills? Good, I like using them.
>>
>>8687284
>treadmills
Tell yourself that, keep wishig it must be that simple!

>because he isn't overweight
hah.

>racist
Ummm...

>For being a fat pig, and a stupid nigger... Either way, you're utterly worthless. Like 5 strikes(Fat, retarded, delusional, black, and a bigot)

>drugged out niggers in Africa

>>8668019
>>Implying black people contribute in any positive way

>>fat black female
>that's like 3 strikes your OUT
>>
It's a ranking list.
L > G > B > T
>>
It's literally because the lesbians bitched and moaned until we changed to shut them up.
That is all lesbians are good for. Bitching, moaning and abusing each other.
The GBT Best Friends Club would be much better if the lesbians fucked off.
>>
>>8656816
>just go with HBT
I used to think that as well but then I remembered that Heterosexual starts with an H as well.
>>
>>8687362
Oh yeah, I'm fine with trashing black people, as I explained in >>8686025. I mean I'd never go as far as he did, but I'm not dumb enough to ignore the bulk of the hate crimes committed against gays.

Than what do you sell? Do you really not understand how weight loss/gain occurs? It is simple enough. It's a math equation. Energy in = energy out. Eat 3500 calories and have a bmr or 2400? Then you better burn off 1100 calories or you'll have a surplus.

To argue otherwise is to pretend the laws of physics don't apply to you. Maybe you have a thyroid issue that makes your body more efficient at storing calories? Congrats on winning that evolutionary trait! Now adjust your diet to take it into consideration.

If that's beyond you(as it is for about 65% of America) don't be sour and whiny and scream about other people having thin privilege. Get off your ass and fix your body! Or wallow in self pity until you die, while making excuses for yourself... It's your life. You can come up with the best excuse that might even convince me to pity you, but your still robing yourself of a better life, and in a really fucked up way.
>>
>>8665499
Respond to this you cowardly fucking dykes.
>>
>>8687432
The woman's march was headlined by actual terrorists and advocates for sharia law. The icon they chose to put out for it was a woman wearing a hijab. That entire fucking thing was full of progressives selling out common sense for the rainbow coalition (you know, group of people who, when around election play reasonably nice with each other, but hate each other outside of those weeks. Dykes hate fags. Niggers hate spics. Kikes hate sand-niggers, who hate dykes and fags and cunts and of course kikes...) To appease new refugees.

I'm glad Trump won. He's a horrible president, but atleast he isn't putting up with those fruit cakes bs. I'd gladly see gay rights stagnate for 4-8 years to keep 3.5 million African and Arab "refugees" fuck up the demographic spread of the country. And protip for the guys who disagree with that: once those refugees settle, they ain't voting for gay rights or pro women politicians. They'll vote for people and propositions that make the Dixiecrats look like MLK.
>>
>>8687432
They're pathetic, even more disingenuous than /pol/, which shouldn't be possible.
>>
>>8687419
>Than what do you sell?
I said "what if I'm a weight loss sollution salesman". Which is just one way that I could be an actual expert on this! As well as someone who's doing actual pushing through the trenches to fix people's health, to do what it actually takes to save people from the deathtrap that you commend, rather than being out to abuse people online, or in your safe spaces!

>(as it is for about 65% of America)
I said I'm not a damn burger.
>>
File: pol.jpg (66KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
pol.jpg
66KB, 640x640px
>>8687490
>>
>>8687512
Wtf is up with ultra sensitive idiots calling other people snowflakes and mocking safe spaces? It's funny seeing feminist dykes act like it's the right wing that can't handle problematic truths about tranny suicide. Or when a fat person gets ridiculed for being porky and uses her hurt feefees as a way to justify her insane racist homophobic rant. You're the one who needs to have other people limit their expression to accommodate your pathetic feelings. Not the other way around. I don't think anyone was actually bothered by your odd railing against gay men, just that you thought that was a measured response to someone calling you bitch tits.

If someone calls me short, and I go on a long anti-Semitic rant about the Holocaust, I don't then get to mock the Jews who laugh at how stupid and sensitive I am, and I sure as hell can't try to represent them as the aggrieved when a little jab about my height was enough to have me channel Himmler's spirit and try to resurrect the third Reich.
>>
>>8662068
Ls are by and far the most represented in media, and rarely see the same attention from moral guardians when they show up in kids programming, most major religions have nothing bad to say about "women lying with women", and they have not been subject to the same persecution historically.
>>
>>8662096
>people you're physically repulsed by requesting/insisting on being part of your sex life or jerk off to the thought of you

What is yaoi? Who are faghags?
>>
>>8688714
Fat women who fetishize gay relationships. There's a SouthPark episode that deals with it, but they were actually very kind to the typical yaoi artist. Most of them, especially in the west, are ugly fat girls. I used to work with one. She was fucking annoying as hell, and was obsessed with hentalia(anime that casts each country as a kewt boi, and goes into detail about their history as it relates to the other kewt bois. America is loud and strong, Germany is Aryan and keeps heating up Poland. Canada is a polite version of America, Japan hates Korea and China). 5'1" tall, easily 300+lbs, wore tank tops that were way too small, didn't shave her armpits, always smelled horrible, jokes about how much she loves coke and Oreo cookies... If I wasn't a fag before meeting her, I definitely would be after.
>>
>>8656745
Fuck off Milo, don't you have some kids to fuck?
>>
>>8689892
You know the entire Milo thing was about him coping with his molestation by being blasé about it, right? No one even hinted that he himself was molesting children.

That's what's hilarious about the whiny progressive lgbtqqiaa2slmnop faggots. The narrative they built is so important that they'll actually vilify a victim of sexual abuse if he's against them, for dealing with his abuse in a way they don't like. It's fucked up how him getting molested at 15 years is something you can use to dismiss him, yet someone like Dunham, who openly admits to molesting her sister, and giving the impression she was raped by a specific guy(but when we research it, whoops, turns out the vague details match a guy and he clearly didn't do it so then you backpedal and say it was all a "thought experiment hypothetical"!) As a lie, is treated with kid gloves or those things are completely ignored.

Cause it's less about protecting victims of sexual abuse, and more about using the examples of it as a way of shutting people up.
Wrong person kinda-sorta involved in rape(even as a victim)?
>He's enabling it!!!!
Person you agree with, who represents manipulating it in the worst way possible?
>Stop focusing on her! She's not at fault!!!

Fuck I hate hot faggotty some of you favors are...
>>
>>8688611
Simple, all your politics is goddamn opposed line up of safe spaces, like goalposts, safe spaces where you can get together to decorate a straw man of yourselves, line it up against the opposing counterpart, and shell away at the two straw men from your dugouts.

So what could your righteous personal stake in all this be, for everything? To expect to impose your health dogma on fat people and everyone concerned with them? To expect to judge how easy fat people have things? To expect to judge where unexpected fat people would be located? To push seeing fat people as some ultimate wiley, shrewd privilidged class? To keep trying to rally in all gays to stand with you over being told you must be lying about being neck deep in grindr drama to cover up something more pitiful? To keep trying to pull in the Jews, as if they're automatically involved if you manage to cry at 6 000 000 decibels? That's sure gotta be some huge personal stake to call for trying all that!

The skew there is amazing. Such bold claims about the profoundness of a proper, standard horse-in-the-race. And then, assuming a particular horse and jumping all over it, over and over is okay. But then, if some arbitrary horse is infered, like a choice between many horses, like a social disease disappointingly received in an unsocial way, or expectation of one for any reason, that needs to be just screamed away!
>>
>>8693071
Fat people are lazy and gross, of their own choice. To chose to be gross and then get butt hurt when called on it is the ultimate privilege.

I don't know how the hell this conversation got so long. To have a person deliberately damage their body and demand sexual attention, accommodation, respect, etc... And then have organizations and governments back them on it is a privilege. To argue
Otherwise is so stupid. To pretend it's the same as being a hemophiliac, or black, or gay shows just how fucking poisoned your brain is from excess fat. You can control your weight. A hemophiliac can't control that their blood does not clot.

The fact that, rolled into your smug attitude about being proud of your gluttony, is also a homophobic sentiment, is what irritated me the most. You come the /lgbt/ to sneer at them and then use your fake position as a victimized person as a way to shield it. Your entire persona can basically be represented as:
>I hate faggots. They are so dirty and diseased. OH NO, SOMEONE IS FIGHTING THAT SENTIMENT AND CALLING ME PREJUDICE!!! That's okay tho, cause I'm also a victimized* minority**, since I'm fat!

*Fat people are not victimized. The moment one feels they are and the sue the ever loving Fuck out of a business. 3 weeks later that business has its front doors widened and high strength toilets installed, at a cost to everyone.
**Fat people have not been a minority in the west for over 20 years.

Tl;dr- you, though years of bad choices became fat. No one chooses to be gay(or black, or autistic, or ...) So stop pretending people being shitty to you is anywhere close to actual bigotry. Fatties and alcoholics are idiots with no self control, not people born at a disadvantage. They chose their road in life...
>>
>>8678177
Transgenders are mentally ill individuals.
>>
Let's try this
>>8693071
Why are you fat?
>>8693631
And why are you gay?

Explain your perceived victimhood and how you got there. Otherwise you guys will just keep adding in circles.
>>
File: 1433811144775.png (443KB, 989x720px) Image search: [Google]
1433811144775.png
443KB, 989x720px
>>8655626
GBT all rhyme, so chaining them sounds better than not

"GLBT" is like putting a pile of garbage in your mouth and then showing it to everyone in earshot
>>
File: 3bad476d.png (171KB, 500x533px) Image search: [Google]
3bad476d.png
171KB, 500x533px
>>8689232
Dafuq?
>>
File: 6d63ff81.jpg (56KB, 500x533px) Image search: [Google]
6d63ff81.jpg
56KB, 500x533px
>>8697039
>>8697039
Isn't it so sweet how the one with english text is thoroughly sugarcoated for those who wouldn't be able to handle the raw version?
>>
>>8693631
Whoa, wow, you sure have one valiant, undaunted, unfaltering, unrelenting nose for privilege!

Hah, really, there is one angry, angry attitude to fat people, and there is whatever sort of other opinions leading whatever possible stance. And one of these is stupid and toxic, errr, mentally poisoned! Is that so?

But a hemo can just choose not to bleed! It's so straighforward! But the point was, being a hemo and being gay are NOT the same, that's why I set out to make that distinction about you. There's no way you can actually be gay, you're just chosing to act that way to be speshul, you're just a damn homopheliac!!

>being proud of your gluttony
see: >>8685152

>Fat people are not victimized.
Yeah they are, Fat people are/have been viciously victimized by many people. Like Donald Rumsfeld. The lawyers and lawmakers failed to deal with him.

>**Fat people have not been a minority in the west for over 20 years.
Oooooh, it's all simply about empowering the great force of fatness, eh? So the fatter fat people are, the luckier they are?

Since being fat is all about the humongous joy of terrorising tender little princlings like you, then people with disfigured faces are also privileged, are they not?

>>8693676
>Why are you fat?
Because I'm not, and because some hemo or hepatitist desperately needs me to be.
>>
>>8693676
>Why are you fat?
And because I'm extremely homophobic, which I'm not, which the Hepatitist also needs me to be.
>>
>>8697792
Dude, you said a guy has aids and uses heroin just because he used Grindr. That's some Westboro Baptist shit right there.
>>
>>8697755
Ok more pointed questions:
Do you think fat people have control over their weight? Over type 2 diabetes?
And do you think society accommodates their fatness at other people's expense?
>>
>>8655665
Because you're mentally-ill and can't accept it so you push your trans-agenda on society. You deserve all the hate you can get.
>>
>>8655665
>>8655640
We could be QUILTBAG
or soemthing I thought of myself GOLBAT
>>
>>8686674
Lol no, you're a parasite. Trannies are only shoehorned into LGB so they can use it as a shield to protect themselves from criticism. they are mentally ill and can't accept it so they invaded gay rights to avoid being treated.
>>
>>8693653
>individuals
They're more of a hivemind.
>>
>>8698966
Progressive tents always expand outward, till they rip themselves apart. There's actually people who are arguing that pedophiles be included in the lgbtqiiaa2s+ thing. Not just weirdo on tumblr either, actual "journalists" for Huffington Post and salon.

This shit, btw, is why the left can't win an election. The more it reaches for the fringe, the more it's core suffers. Cuddling trannies might feel right to them, but it pisses off everyone who believes in biological gender. Then you add in that weird privacy issue of disclosing birth gender, and all of a sudden you've fucked up what feminists have been driving for(informed consent) for the last decade. Before trannies, just about everything counted as rape, including sex you regret after finding something out about the guy later on. Now with them, society is saying regret sex is still rape, UNLESS the part you regret is the chick was actually a post-op guy. Then not only were you not raped, but you're also a bigot for feeling like you were!

This shit happens all the time too. Muslims Trump the gays with Clinton'16. Blacks Trump the gays with Obama'12... All the way back to Latinos and blacks trumping Asians with clinton'92.

The idea of a rainbow coalition is stupid when everyone in it hates each other, and the core(working class unionized whites) is totally ignored for the hot new flavor of the year(today it's Syrian refugees, who btw, don't play nice with atheists, women or gays).

I don't agree with conservatives on much, but them not being spineless fucks who sell out their own supporters to virtue signal minorities is nice. They still sell them out for big business tho.
>>
>>8655721

really? I find it quite awkward to say. Most of the other arrangements are better to say and sound less harsh.
>>
>>8700427
>he thinks trump happened 'cuz le trannies

LOL toadlets come up with the zaniest theories. First 4chan did it, now trannies did it. What's next, aliumsdidit?
>>
You think they didn't have an impact? You think all this obnoxious entitled bs isn't causing a political price? You think the alt right highlighting all this insanity isn't discouraging support?

Yeah I'll say it: sjws probably pushed enough people in middle America to vote for Trump that he won. Or do you think having a legion of nasty bitter people shriek at passerbys is somehow driving people to support the left?

And btw, this is lgbt... So we can all reasonably assume we all want progressive values for the country, so don't try to pretend anyone critical of you fruit cakes is happy with Donald Trump. The pragmatic lgbt person should be pissed at the activists for doing such a great job of poisoning the movement. The fact that CIS is pejorative (and even exists as a term) I'm so many circles illustrates how toxic the fringe left is.
>>
>>8700745
Cis exists as a term because it is the linguistic and logical opposite to trans. Cisgender should be a descriptive identifier, not an identity or an insult.
>>
>>8700765
And yet it's so pervasive as an insult in progressive circles that South park jokes about it. But clearly that couldn't cost the left leaning party support. And the guy who talks about cracking down on those same people(the ones who right at Berkley because Milo will speak publicly) definitely wouldn't get extra support for it.

Most people are reasonable. Trans activists are at odds with them. Trans people are at odds with Science and psychology. Trans claim their life experiences outweigh academics who studied their entire lives in a field. Like I said before, they're toxic, entitled, retarded children. And their actions are being noticed by everyone, and in turn making life harder for anyone who's the typical target of the right wing.

So thanks trannies! From gays, and mexicans and blacks and women and etc... We all appreciate being knee capped by you morons. 4-8 years of going backwards cause your activism is so off putting to anyone who isn't a fucking nutjob like you.
>>
>>8698965
I like QUILTBAG owo

>>8698960
>>8698966
Fuck transphobes, kill yourselves trans* people are just as valid as any other letter of TGBL
>>
>>8698788
I'd say obese people being accomodated isn't even conceivable. There's no purpose to it, so a "fat acceptance" act isn't actually meant to go anywhere, it's just intended to be treated as an empathy-performance, as an outlet sold to people to "express themselves". It's not like there's some sort of fat community, or like a fat rights movement would even make any sense. Obesity is a state of being that some people stumble into, so it's just not a side to be accomodated.

If there appears to be some fat-accomodation, that's largely just industry/commerce wanting to deal with fat people, because that's just businesses' MO to keep open to all opportunities. Fat people may now have a critical mass of ways of keeping occupied, but that's just a consequence of the kinds of lifestyle bits the system eagerly serves up. "Accomodation" or not, hardly anyone would be able to tollerate being obese without various things including modern computers and hundreds of channels. Fatness supporting business interests, like food-related, are what's getting accomodated.

Insulin issues, as an example, are a concern for many people, not just fat people with type two diabetes. I don't see how type 1 is significantly different, when I'm comming across someone like that going on a carb binge that seems pretty ridiculous too. They should be exempt because they were born that way. The bodies of people with inate health problems show awfully similar kinds of stress signs to people that only eat badly.

Food isn't quite an individual thing. It's being construed as that these days though, that causes a bit of head spinning, though I don't know if people really consciously miss the days when it was constantly blatantly collective. But people do feel it being complicated, so for those being around only people with really muddled attitudes to food, it gets overwhelming trying to really get a grip on it.

The vast majority of the time, fat people can have healthy ways only dripped into them.
>>
>>8698976
Not transbians. They seem so damaged as to be even more detached than cis people.
>>
>>8698960
Someone's going to push such an agenda one way sooner or later. If we're there to do some observations on it, at least that should be softening the inevitable shock.
>>
>>8698720
Not really, more that he uses heroin because he *claims* to use grindr, as in claims that he makes serious use of it. So, it's the other way around, saying that he says the he uses grindr because he uses heroin. And if accusation of being with any religion have to be made, a jehovahs witness one would be due.
>>
>>8702430
What? So anyone who claims to use Grindr can be dismissed as being a heroin user, a meth user, a hemophiliac, hiv+, having AIDS, etc...

You know Grindr is basically tinder for gays right? So ya, you're a homophobic ass.

His claim of being over weight leading to type 2 diabetes has some pretty convincing science behind it. You're claims are just hateful stereotypes. If he said he was black would you have called him a crack head?
>>
>>8703050
Nah, just guys like him. It's not homophobic, I could just as easily make those accusations against someone self righteously and scornfully bragging about their tindr exploits. And he implied revulsion to bears on grindr, I on the other hand haven't said anything negative about bears, and wouldn't.

Claims of me having type 2 diabetes would have NO science behind them, my fasting glucose level tested very stable/low.

My claims are not stereotypes at all, on the contrary they're very avant garde judgements. His claims are hateful stereotypes, see: >>8663118 , you can feel the hate so vividly, it's like a pyrotechnic show of anger.

If he said he's black, I should have inferred that he must have received a basketball or track scholarship and plays basketball or trains for boxing 5 hours a day, invalidating his dietary testimony.
>>
>>8705820
The fuck? You're a lunatic. Fat people do have type 2 diabetes. It's literally the main cause of it. Thin people make up something like 4% of those who are type 2 diabetic and nearly all of them have pancreatic issues.

I'm grossed out by fat people too. I'd never hook up or date one. If you can't control your diet lord only knows what other things you are fucked up with. Diet and exercise are fundamental to survival, more so than education or employment. To see someone so blasé about it and then channel the most hurtful stereotypes of gay men confirms you're just a homophobic spurned fatty. I don't doubt you're legit gay, but I bet you're the first one to call someone a faggot if they turn you down at a club or online, almost definitely because you're fat.
>>
>>8702354
>unironically saying "cis people"
>saying normal people are detached
Kill yourself
>>
>>8702369
What?
>>
File: considerthefollowing.jpg (138KB, 644x580px) Image search: [Google]
considerthefollowing.jpg
138KB, 644x580px
>>8655626
while we're on the subject
why is L there? its still homosexuality and gay is synonymous with homosexuality so it is covered by gay
it should be GBT
or better yet, lets drop that trainwreck called T and just call it GB
>>
>>8700765
No, it exists to normalise transgenderism by trying to dispel the notion that not being trans is normal. By referring to them as cisgender they are trying to make trannydom more relevant by having everyone defined by their status of whether they are tranny or not.

>Cisgender should be a descriptive identifier
No. Fuck off with your agenda.
>>
>>8706196
Inevitably, people being disjointed from a basic, self image crucial aspect of themselves is going to be something dished out by those who play around with biochemistry. Transsexuality just gives an early perspective on such a phenomenon from the viewpoints of the hormonally-tweaked, people getting to know the hormonally-tweaked, and people craving interaction with the hormonally tweaked.
>>
>>8655640
Bacon
Gay
Lettuce
Tomato
>>
>>8706206
I agree with kicking out lesbians but I'm bi so I get to stay even without T being official.
>>
>>8706352
Oh, so you were agreeing with me? Your last post made it sound like you were saying every group will push an agenda rather than saying trannydom is prone to it.
>>
Here's why I personally think T does belong with LGB: Even though being trans isn't directly correlated with a person's sexual orientation, it still challenges the traditional idea that the genitals you're born with determine who you're supposed to be. All in all, the whole LGBT movement is about recognizing people's bodily autonomy and the validity of their identities (so, no saying "Even if you only want to have sex with other men, you should just choose to have sex with women so you can be normal" or "Even if you feel uncomfortable and out of place in your own body, you should just suck it up and accept how you are now so you can be normal").

Sorry if what I wrote is a little incoherent. I have a hard time putting my thoughts into words.

>>8698965
QUILTBAG's good. It's pretty all-encompassing and easy to remember.
>>
>>8706510
>Here's why I personally think T does belong with LGB
No-one cares tranny. Get help for your disorder.

>Even if you feel uncomfortable and out of place in your own body, you should just suck it up and accept how you are now so you can be normal
You literally should. We don't tell anorexics that they are fat, so we shouldn't tell you that you are the opposite sex to what you objectively are.
>>
Drop the T!
>>
>>8656826
That fucking meme holy shit lmao. I love it
>>
>>8706533
I'm not trans, I'm a cis male. (I like to think I'm pretty well-read on trans issues, but I might be getting a few things wrong). And anyway, if I were trans, the most effective help for relieving my dysphoria would be transitioning. The idea of "curing" a person of their transness is as outdated as the idea of "curing" a person's gayness. Just saying "get help" doesn't really mean anything.

And frankly, I don't think anorexia is a good analogy. Anorexia involves dysmorphia, which is a delusional view of one's own body. Most trans people are fully aware of their bodies, they just aren't happy with them (dysphoria). There are no delusions, just a mismatch between the sex a person is and the sex they feel like they should be. And again, transitioning is currently the most effective treatment for gender dysphoria. Telling an anorexic person that they're fat does nothing to relieve their symptoms.
>>
>>8706502
No, it's inevitable that somebody's going to push an agenda to use medicine to make, just as one likely case, new radically sexually fascinating people. The way it's being done now, this at least isn't entirely sneaking up on the world. Instead, it's being put under magnifying lenses. So, aside from first hand witnessing of what it's like, there's also the angles of those who stumble into trannies, and those out to close in on trannies. Of course, these may be awfully distorted perspectives, particularly the last one, so that kind of ruins the whole experience, very unfortuntely.
>>
>>8669713
Social Justice
>>
>>8706628
>I'm a cis male.
Don't use retarded propaganda terms. You are male. Just male.

>And anyway, if I were trans, the most effective help for relieving my dysphoria would be transitioning.
Not only is it not very effective, but the reason it's the "most" effective is because trannies have actively manipulated it to be that way by protesting anything that doesn't pander to them.

>The idea of "curing" a person of their transness is as outdated as the idea of "curing" a person's gayness.
No, the "beings trans is like being gay" fallacy is a meme created by transgenders being shoehorned into gay rights. They are not comparable at all.

>And frankly, I don't think anorexia is a good analogy. Anorexia involves dysmorphia, which is a delusional view of one's own body.
Sounds just like GID to me. Transgenders think they were born in the wrong body.

>There are no delusions, just a mismatch between the sex a person is and the sex they feel like they should be.
That IS the delusion.

>Telling an anorexic person that they're fat does nothing to relieve their symptoms.
And neither does telling a man in drag that they're a woman.

>>8706688
I'm having trouble understanding what the point you're trying to make is here.
>>
>>8706060
Holy shit, one moment I'm told I must be a woman, the next I'm told I must be gay... nigga, you just went full Blanchard!

>You're a lunatic.
see:>>8685152

Do gay men even have feelings? All that sex sure seems effective at anhialating the whole feelings dissease, or at least temporarily flushing it out whenever they nood to. I know they can mimic feeling by reacing for the playbook of progressive sentiments to get behind that they have, and so they can get all bent out of shape at the most miniscule sacrilige against them.

In contrast, we know that fatasses do have feelings, that's why they're so exciting for anyone to shove at like Steve Erwin, that's why ripping into them is so cool in corners where it isn't specifically forbidden, sadistic fun for everyone that's considered to count.

On the other hand, you do seem like another body polisher that got his preshus feefees ripped apart.

I would not be in that club situation, there are literally reasons after reason why I an safe from all that.
>>
>>8706808
You know there's more than one person calling you a fool, right?

It's funny how now you're going down the "gay guys are so mean and shallow" reaction. After you spew out the most homophobic shit said on here, you all of a sudden decide to appeal to compassionate attitude.

Whatever the case, stop being a shitty person. Being fatphobic isn't real. Its natural to be grossed out by a person with 8 chins and is 2 months away from dying from their own self harm from their own decisions. You're blind hatred of gay men comes from a darker place. Maybe your hurt feefees from not measuring up to what most men are interested in. It's funny cause most men are financially secure, compared to women, so naturally beauty and physical standards would be held in higher regard. Maybe that's why fat gay men have to construct this "bear" persona. Too add validity to it, since if them being fat smelly unkempt women with nothing to offer they would never get a mate. I guess it kind of proved your "some homosexuals are deviants" argument. Otherwise I'm sure a guy like you would have already killed himself.
>>
>>8655626
Language, simple. When you pronounce the L sound it's the only one of the letters that appear to begin with a vowel.

El Gee Bee Tee, El Bee Gee Tee, and so on. Putting the L anywhere else breaks up the rythm.
>>
>>8707970
Why not just GBT? Gay is not a gender specific word, you should be able to put lesbians under the same umbrella.
>>
>>8708018
Exactly to seperate them. Lesbians and Gay men don't always face the same type of oppression or abuse, or sometimes even the same amount or level of.

LGBT stand together to be strong against all abuse, but we also recognise that our individual conditions are dissimilar and have to be approached in different manners.
>>
>>8708029
Which is why the l and t take every opportunity to snipe g, and discredit them in the movement.

Remember, CIS gay men are no longer welcome in a lot of gay rights university groups, because they're already privileged according to the other letter of lgbtqqiaa2s.
>>
>>8708051
Isn't that just a symptom in corners of America and Britain? I've never experienced these kind of exclusions in my life.
>>
>>8708057
And Canada, and Australia...

Basically all the places that go out of their way to protect minorities. So it's nice how the smaller minorities have decided to take it upon themselves to treat other groups like shit.
>>
>>8708070
There are always going to be splinter groups from communities like the LGBT movement, especially when they gain recognition. The core ideal is still that we face abuse together and that anyone with a queer identity is worth lending a ear and a hand.
>>
>>8708079
Except that's bs since these splinter groups aren't some obscure fringe element. They're the academic pillars, and the sentiment is spreading. If it was some vegan coffee house in Iowa we could all laugh about it. It isn't though. It's the university of Cambridge and Berkeley, which then spread to mit and Rutgers and York and McGill and etc....

This is all in a trend to get worse before it gets better, and it's almost exclusively instigated by feminists and transgenders. Which is hilarious since when you remove those evil privileged gay CIS men, those 2 groups clue in that they fucking hate each other more than they hated the built up alpha boogey man they pretended gay men were. The gay men's crime was being born male and gay, the feminists are actively trying to deny transgendered people's existence, and trans people are invading women only spaces despite the fact that they're biologically men.

The concept of gay men pisses of the Ls and the Ts.
The reality of Ls piss off Ts and vice versa.
>>
File: 1376835163513.png (211KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1376835163513.png
211KB, 500x500px
>>8694131
>no replies
was i right or wrong?
because i'm pretty sure i'm right
>>
>>8707854
That's absolutely pathetic, for posts upon posts, some body-polishing twit has to shit all over whatever's neccessary just for the expresss purpose of demonizing fat people. Then when that doesn't work, just starts lamenting not having a good time on grindr, and somehow this is supposed to be some massive affront by me, somehow leading to the whole line that being unsupportive of one fatty-demonizer is an attack on all gays? Like, all that refusal of hating fat people was just retroactively homophobia?

How dare you accuse me of compassion? How dare you try to liken me to the moody little bitch that got all in my face? If someone has a bullseye on their forhead, then the big issue that's ripe for attention is the bullseye on their forhead.

Ooooh, yes, it's natural to be grossed out by the bolder, less seriffed fonts of a fat person! You're sooooo understandable!

Fatphobia is clearly real, I've just seen it right here. I never actually believed in it before, but what showed up before my eyes showed up before my eyes. Not only does fat phobia make him a hateful twit, it's clearly got a co-morbid vibe happening!
>>
>>8707854
What the fuck is wrong with you people, first you demand at the top of your lungs that I be fat, and now you're switching to demanding that I be a faggot? It's like, you can't deal with being wrong, so then you just try circumvent it by clutching at whoever disagrees with you so that you can feel your opinions into them? Just as you scream "homophobe" until you get told "shut up, faggot!", so you can celebrate.
>>
>>8711813
>>8711753

I think people are just dumbfounded that in 2017 there's a person dumb enough to claim fat people are fat for reasons out of their control, and then sticks around to defend it.

Unless someone is forcing you to eat beyond your bmr, it's your own fault.

Your homophobia and their insincere trolling should be ignored. The main issue is you think someone choosing to eat more than they need is somehow acceptable and should turn people on. If you think it's sexy to have a 40" waist and saggy flappy arms from excess fat dragging the skin down, that's on you.

There's another thread on here specifically about fat lesbians. Maybe check it out.
>>
>>8656745
I agree, being Trans has to do with gender identification, not sexuality.. You can be a transgender woman/man and be either gay, straight or anything in between.
>>
File: lgbt.jpg (120KB, 640x739px) Image search: [Google]
lgbt.jpg
120KB, 640x739px
>>8706417
>>
File: 782.gif (390KB, 453x322px) Image search: [Google]
782.gif
390KB, 453x322px
Who decided this anyway? I see ideas are bulletproof and we'll call it: Gay community everything else is just part of it. Fuck this alphabet shit.
>>
>>8712898
Fatties always make bullshit analogies to orientation as if they don't have control over their own weight. It reminds me of the pedophiles in a way, except the pedophiles at least have the excuse that they don't have control over it either.
>>
>>8712898
That's it, I'm fucking through!

Fine, I'm sorry!

Okay chickenshit, go ahead and hunt down those fat fucks! Make them an hero! Put the boot in, make fat fucks get the due fate of fat fucks! Indeed, they're sub par "people", manipulative needy shits, shameless hedonists, party-fanatics, vice pushers. Purge all bad ideas that deny the righteous fate of fat fucks being fat fucks! Save the cows from being raped, being tortured to provide humongous amounts of cream and cheese for fat fucks. Stand up to fat fucks whenever they babble proudly about their fat supporting hobbies. Proudly let them know that they can be expected to eat "a little bit of whatever", instead of needing some hippie assed fruitarian voodoo, rememeber how pathetic it is that they have the crutches of ever improved diets there to help them, and they STILL get fatter and fatter.

Do not fuck this up, defend yourself, you pitiful, hateable, pasty lanklet, make no mistake, they will tear into you if you don't affirm their love for pizza! Make like the other guy and learn to use words like "fat privilege" well, because if you say anything bad about pizza, they will treat you as a freak. Likewise, don't forget that they need to top off their already fattening meal with fries or it "just isn't a meal", and on one day a week, when others are watching, they'll self righteously include a salad, with a tripple dose of dressing, get sore in front of everyone about it, and top it off by lying about the extra large soda rounding it out being diet. And they will laught their asses off at you for what a pussy you are, fretting about dying.

Never forget, you need this, you need lots and lots of commitment cause you'll never be as thin and healthy and priveleged as me, tryhard!
>>
>>8712898
And since you were begging for my insight on your horribly tragic state as a faggot tying in with this... do not forget, you'll get your shit fucked up if you mess with anyone else, faggot. Dykes are untouchable about eveything else. Any sleazy childish hobby is made respectable with social justice. Manchildren can just stay encamped in their figurine littered "man"caves. Everyone else besides fat fucks is officially above you. Intravenous drug users are acknowledged as above queers! Even pedos can be happier in jail or better yet in an asylum, than some sub par faggot on the streets, or on meth. And even bears have more respect and lower aids rates rates than you.

Do not get distracted by complications, never forget how much everyone hates complicated people, the disgusting snowflakes. You do appreciate the genius of the big bang theory, don't you? Do not fail to notice the world laughing it's ass off at those freaks that know too much, that are lazy fucks leverging their gifted status. That same fate awaits you if you fail to embrace fundamental truths like "eat less, eat less, praise moderation!".

And dig into them, discover when personal deficiencies have led them to getting real creative in finding gratifying foods the likes of which we have not known in previous ages. Like pizza with extra cheese tossed on to it. Or dunuts with nutella. Burgers with deep fried buns. Turduckens. Deep fried mars bars. Lettuce wrap hot dogs with two cheeses. Beer with cheap vodka added. Coke and rum.
>>
>>8715566
>>8715571
>this isn't pasta

LOL
>>
>>8708137
>Rutgers and York and McGill
What the fuck are these supposed to be?
>>
>>8655760
Underrated, kek'd hard
>>
>>8688611
> If someone calls me short, and I go on a long anti-Semitic rant about the Holocaust, I don't then get to mock the Jews who laugh at how stupid and sensitive I am, and I sure as hell can't try to represent them as the aggrieved when a little jab about my height was enough to have me channel Himmler's spirit and try to resurrect the third Reich.

Jesus christ I love you Im laughing so hard
>>
>>8655760
Thank goodness boy love fridays
>>
>>8655626
i think it just sounds better
feels natural in the mouth
>>8655639
cannon fodder
>>8663075
autistic as fuck
and this is coming from a steroid using bodybilt
people have their vices bruh
youre not going to save the world pontificating on 4chan
we're all just trying to make it to death and some people deal differently

fat people are groce but hating them is a bit ridiculous
unless i cant get past you in the supermarket or some shit
you should be aware of your size and the implications and work to not be in the way etc
>>
>>8655626
Because other letter orders sound fucking awkward.
>>
>>8655665
This
>>
File: DPxfRnc.jpg (120KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
DPxfRnc.jpg
120KB, 1280x720px
>>8706735
JUSTICE!
>>
Why's lesbian separate from gay?

I used to think gay was just referring to homosexual for everyone.

If they aren't the same, why not just combine them into Homosexual and use H?
>>
>>8715566
>>8715571
Oh lordy... Seek mental help.

I mean that's just an insane rant. There's really no point.
>>
>>8717210
In some languages it's HBTQ
>>
>>8716706
Get the hell out, the fat bitch admitted defeat!
>>
>>8706628
Anorexia is clearly a bad analogy indeed. Anorexia develops from losing weight, and just having to keep going and going with it, there is no plan there, they don't quite expect to look like they will. Transsexuality is on the other side of the fence, there's an expectation to look a certain way, and it just gets disappointed. Though sometimes, there is actually contentment with it. Also, anorexia is strongly influenced by the scale.
Thread posts: 305
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.