[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TransGen(AGPsynonymGen)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (18KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
18KB, 384x384px
What age did you say you were when you lied to your psychiatrist about your first feelings of being in the wrong body?
>>
>>8655405
this thread is 2 deep and ArToissticallY creatiV 34 me so here's your pity reply since you are on first page anyway and fuck off
>>
>>8655411
Oh, well for me it was 5
>>
File: download.jpg (5KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 275x183px
Come on.. Come on.. angryhons reply...
>>
>>8655405
>implying transition
>>
5, which I bet is super common.

But for me it was true, as the earliest memory I have of crossdressing was wearing a cousin's one piece swimsuit while visiting Korea when I was 5.
>>
>>8655405
I told him it started with the onset of puberty and worsened in time

he got me on hrt within 2 weeks
>>
>>8655477
Did you choose to in secret or did adults make you because you didn't have your own?
>>
>>8655494
Chose to in secret;

The only time I had to because of adults was around the same time, maybe 3-4ish? Where I think I had wet myself and my parents had me change into an older girl's underwear because we were far from home.

I don't remember too much about that occasion, but it's probably some the cause of all these problems. The human brain is stupidly profound.
>>
>>8655517
>Chose to in secret;
Close to? The cousin knew?

>but it's probably some the cause of all these problems.
Imo that's pushing it even further than the molestation causes gay thing is, but who knows.
>>
>>8655477
Crazy, I had a similar scenario at 4-5.
My girl cousin made me put on her swimsuit and she loved it. Don't understand why the fuck at that age, but it turned me on. Later I kept asking if I could wear it again
>>
>>8655593
>Later I kept asking if I could wear it again
Why didn't she let you?
>>
>>8655616
Who knows, she went cold. Just kept saying no.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.