[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Particular Tastes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20170728_232951.jpg (15KB, 400x303px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170728_232951.jpg
15KB, 400x303px
Which tastes better, in your opinion?

Cis Men, Cis Women, transmen, or transwomen?
>>
>>8655161
Haven't tasted trans men or trans women.

Cis women taste alright, though I prefer the taste of cis men.

t. mtf tranny
>>
I've only ever tasted cis women but I like them a lot.
>>
I love the taste of a masculine benis belonging to a nice nerdy guy tbqh.
t. mtf
>>
>>8655198
Why the preference for Cis Men? Something special that makes you savor the flavor?

>>8655205
Ah, yes. Cis Women can be very sweet on the tongue.

>>8655210
Nerdy, huh? Adorable.
>>
>>8655161
estrogenated dick and normal dick taste pretty much the same
>>
>>8655221
I'd imagine it would. I'm usually the one having mine tasted, so I haven't sampled either enough to judge for myself.
>>
twink cum tastes great when you fuck it out of them

otherwise the taste of any clean, cute tail gets my motor running, but definetely guys more than girls.. the sweat tastes better.
>>
>>8655277
Tastes like a job well done, doesn't it?
Have to say, I'm a fan of tail myself and Twinks tend to take such good care of theirs.
>>
>>8655301

No joke. shaved and smooth and clean. I am seeing this guy..urrl right now (he is on hormones but dresses like a guy, doesnt try to pass) and the care he takes of his body is amazing. He doesn't eat anything unhealthy. He shaves, lotions, showers, then lotions again. I could never do that shit. But he tastes fucking amazing. If he wasn't such a bottom I'd gladly suck him off whenever he wanted.
>>
>>8655322
Mmmm, I bet your hand just gliiiides along his skin with ease. Such beautiful skin, at least for me, is begging to be marked. A nice rough bite on the shoulder. Have to say, a lucky fella you are.
>>
Cis man dick = bitter, not a fan
Cis fem vag = yaaas
Ftm dick/vag = like cis man balls but more fluidy/stronger taste

Don't hate any just prefer cis vag from my experience
>>
>>8655418
When Cis Women are well kept, they ARE absolutely delicious, in my own experience.
>>
>>8655161
I like me some girl tinkers
>>
>>8655450
Yup, suspect the cis guys I'd been with were average at hygeine, but cis v and ftm were same person (pre and post hrt), clean person, just tasted like balls lol
>>
>>8655456
Never heard them called that before. Funny.
>>
>>8655510
I've yet to try a FtM, but, I suppose the therapy messed with the flavor. Even things like adrenaline can alter it, so, figure it's no real surprise in this case.
>>
>>8655535
Hormone levels definitely affect it, it's the same for MtFs. MtF peen ends up tasting and smelling more like cis vag, FtM vag ends up smelling and tasting more like cis jizz.
>>
>>8655372

Oh, the best part is he likes being marked, I had him pierce his belly button for me. And the marks will stay on him for about a week, sometimes more. Nothing better than seeing your handiwork on such a porcelain piece of beautiful feminine skin.

I am very lucky, but honestly I am not that sexy (at least according to me). I have a good dick and I work a blue collar job. Fem gay boys love a guy who comes home stinking of sweat I guess. I dunno. He gets to sit at home all day and drink wine so its not like he doesn't get anything out of the deal lol.
>>
>>8655562
Funny how all that works. The taste, even the scent can vary due to hormones, but that's the human body for you.

>>8655578
Definitely a very primal reminder, and the contrast on alabaster flesh is oh so appealing.

Bah, I'm sure you're handsome. Most all of us don't see ourselves for what we are, takes an outsider's perspective sometimes. And I noticed this, too, in feminine guys and MtF's about musky smells. It's cute, I think, especially when they cling to you in order to get a wiff. I'd say, though, the little guy does have it made if that's the case.
>>
>>8655161
tasting what exactly?
their urine, or feces, or blood, or saliva, or sweat?
>>
>>8655696

Yeah, sometimes he will just kneel while I play War Thunder on the pc and rest his head in my lap smelling me, literally just inbetween my legs under the desk. I;m gunna make the 60mi drive to see him today when I wake up. You;re right, I am lucky. Have a good day man.
>>
>>8655706
Mainly their skin, mouth, genitals, things like that. Saliva and sweat would also be kind of in the same realm, blood would be, too.

>>8655761
Have a nice one.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.