[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>bi >Try to ease friends into it by making jokes/compliments

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 4

File: download (3).jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download (3).jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>bi
>Try to ease friends into it by making jokes/compliments about cute guys
>"Friends" start to call me a disgusting twink faggot, constantly make fun of me and say shit like "holy fuck we are actually in a car with a faggot"
>"Friend" then calls me a pussy for not coming out
>If I even talk about liking a grill they say I'm just trying to hide my faggotry
>One "friend" even makes very serious remarks about raping the gay out of me
>They get aggressive, sucker punch me, shove me
>Got punched in the kidney so hard tonight I feel sick
>I am taller than both, out bench the one that punched my kidney by over 50 lbs despite weighing 20lbs less, but don't fight back because I need to use his car to get home
I've been living with these boys for a while but I go home tomorrow. Everyone asks me why I typically only hang out with other fags and girls. This is why. I didn't know shit like this still happened.
>>
most of my friends are straight guys and I'm gay. and they dont act like that. those guys are just assholes.
>>
Those aren't friends. Where the fuck do you live? Fucking hell. I can't imagine anyone I know acting like that.
>If I even talk about liking a grill they say I'm just trying to hide my faggotry
Actually, I knew a guy who didn't believe in bisexual men. He said that if you're into men at all you're gay. Maybe that's a kinda common belief?
>>
>They get aggressive, sucker punch me, shove me
>Got punched in the kidney so hard tonight I feel sick

Legit ? Your lying. Is this for real. Where do you live anon I honestly want to know the state and city.

>but don't fight back because I need to use his car to get home
I've been living with these boys for a while but I go home tomorrow.

So if you where going to go home in a day or two why didn't you just defend yourself. Your bigger (and if your smart you've been lifting!) and prob stronger. You should have rained a firey beat down on the both of them! Mark them for life! Why would you do this -- why would you let them beat you !?! You should have taught them a life long lesson.
Fuck their car man. Call for an Lyft/Uber. Or just hitch hike. I just have to much dignity for something to go down like that.

>This is why. I didn't know shit like this still happened.

You know I never ever feel for bi people in anyway but this does sucks. Idk man you guys still have an easier way out. Just date women I guess : /
>>
>>8655167
I live in Texas my man. It is a nice state but depending on which town you are in bigotry can be very real. These aren't redneck btw they are mexican.
>>
fight back, ya faggot.
>>
>>8655151
That sounds a little too aggressive to be friendly play, fight back or tell them to knock it off. I do the same thing and they don't know I'm bisexual, but we all kinda make lighthearted homoerotic jokes just for laughs (they don't know some of mine are serious) and aren't violent towards me for it.

Hope things work out for you, OP. Be safe.
>>
>>8655216
>These aren't redneck btw they are mexican.

That's not better.
>>
let them fuck your asspussy
>>
The one who hits you, he likes you op
Anyway need new friends grow the fuck op and get over pple
>>
>>8655216
>I live in Texas my man

I do too!
wanna be my roommate? I'm looking at getting an apartment in september
>>
>>8655151

dude. have some self respect. beat the shit out of them, they won't mind. don't take that shit from anyone, let alone a pack of guys.

you want to fuck giry man buttholes? fucking stand up and say it and if somebody gives you shit, tell them they're next and punch them in the face.

seriously. You can get away with all kinds of deviant shit if you just demand respect and earn it.
>>
>>8655216
>These aren't redneck btw they are mexican.
Even worse. Machismo is a thing - Mexicans hate faggots.
>>
>>8655588
>Mexicans hate faggots
this is true, the most racist and homophobic people I've met are my own kind
>>
>>8655151
wow you are pathetic
>>
>>8655151
I flat don't believe you or they're giving you shit for things you conveniently left out for sympathy. Either way this story is bullshit.
>>
>>8656846
it would be more believable if OP was in middle school or high school, or in prison. But there is no way an adult man would be treated like that and allow others to treat him like that, right?
>>
>>8655216
all mexicans are a bit gay when drunk
>>
>>8655151
>>Try to ease friends into it by making jokes/compliments about cute guys

Pretty sure that's just you being a faggot. I have no clue why you gay people are always trying to push your shitty lifestyle on everybody else. You people do the same thing on r9k.
>>
>>8655151
>be bi
>everyone must know about my sexuality
>friends start making fun of me for it
>wtf bro its 2017
>bi pride/gay pride
>cry on mongolian sandcastle forum
>>
>>8655151
>"Friend" then calls me a pussy for not coming out
it's just banter, you need to banter back
>One "friend" even makes very serious remarks about raping the gay out of me
that's when you either turn it around and say "and you call me the faggot" it you flirt with him

>tfw you are an Australian mtf teaching a bi dude how to be a bro
>>
I used to have friends who called me a faggot and beat me up and stole or broke my stuff and called me (anon)a.
Sometimes I have dreams about them.
Now I don't have any friends and life is great!
>>
lmao

so sheltered to think that random straight guys would just totally be okay with having a gay friend

honestly it just shows you have no experience with actual normal dudes besides them

its honestly youre own fault for romanticizing your sexuality so much that you think everyone in the world is gonna be okay with it because you never leave your room

you need wisdom
>>
>>8656910
>>8656902
Here comes the victim complexes. Everybody better (you) attention.
>>
>>8655151
Is that you Alex?
>>
File: 1487472610973.jpg (231KB, 961x956px) Image search: [Google]
1487472610973.jpg
231KB, 961x956px
>>8656910
lmao right and then people wonder why I never socialize and look at everyone like a fucking Shoebill

that being said most people do not openly bully others even if they hate and despise them, so OP must be next level of cuck to have it happen to him
>>
>>8655151
>download (3)
Not only are you pathetic, you saved the same image 4 times
>>
>>8656960
it's probably 3rd image they downloaded from google images
>>
>>8656851
These are friends from hs we just graduated
>>
>>8657003
so why are you still hanging out with them
>>
Sorry anon you became the pack bitch.
Never become the pack bitch; fight back or leave.
>>
>>8655330
210 nigga
>>
>>8655151
Well that's straight people for ya.
Should have seen that one coming.
>>
>>8655151
You're clearly not strong enough

I'm stronger than all my friends and they don't bother me at all about it
>>
>>8655151
What were you expecting faggot.

Faggots should all kts
>>
>>8655151
>not fighting back
Your fault nigga.
>>
if it makes you feel better 99 percent of 4chan is gay cause of traps now
>>
>>8655151
Where are these assholes so we can beat them up, assuming you aren't larping here.

I have a pugnacious backstory and have always fantasized about getting into a fight with violent homophobes. The only time it came close was when this one guy called me a faggot based on the way I hugged another guy, and all I did was look him in the eye like I would crush his larynx with my bare hands until he looked away and that was it.
>>
>>8655151
congrats, you just consistently failed the straight male shit tests
>>
>>8660378
This
>t. straight male
>>
>>8660378
shit tests are only good until they actually devolve into people sucker punching each other. once it goes past bantz, you deserve to be stabbed imo.
and if someone seriously can't tell the difference between bantz and harassment, you suck at banter.
>>
>>8655151
Serious Q, are your friends closet gays?
>>
>>8660412
>not sack whacking your mates
>>
>>8655216
> Mexican
Trump was right you know
>>
>>8655151
Jesus Christ, punch them back.
WTF is wrong with you?
>>
>>8662153
that's how you get stabbed, dude.
>>
>>8655151

You are a faggot and you should fucking kill yourself
>>
>>8662186
if you are lucky ;)
>>
>biscum
>only friends with people because he uses them for his own needs
this checks out
>>
File: 07977756.jpg (9KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
07977756.jpg
9KB, 224x225px
>>8655151
>being friends with the Alt Right
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.