[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MtFs shut UP

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: wtfMtFs.png (2KB, 469x74px) Image search: [Google]
wtfMtFs.png
2KB, 469x74px
>hide all threads by MtFs that aren't gens or contain a serious discussion topic that others can weigh in on
>end result

There's 150 threads at any one time, and at least a THIRD of them are useless crap by trans women. I think I even missed a few.

Can you all STFU?

No one cares if you hate yourself today.
No one cares that you hate your ribcage.
No one cares about your stupid socks.
No one cares about your one random SRS question that you could answer with a single Google search.
No one cares about your passing question outside of the passgens.
No one cares that you're angsting over your placement in a typing system by one fringe doctor that no one in the medical community respects anyway.
No one cares that you want or don't want sex, and they also don't care who you do or do not want it with.

FtMs don't do this. I would’ve had to hide 1-2 threads by FtMs.
Cis gays don't do this - there's maybe 10ish threads about gay relationships atm, some of which might not really need their own thread.
Cis lesbians don't do this. At all. I literally couldn't find a single example of lesbians posting outside their gen at all.

I'm trans myself, and I know we have a lot to talk about, but I'm infuriated by this as much as the cis people. Please don't tell me this board wouldn't exist without all these pointless posts that don't need their own thread - there have been interesting threads with real discussion that have gotten slid for some trans girl to talk about her butt. Literally all of these threads should be deleted as spam.

If it's not of interest to anyone else, or doesn't generate enough discussion that it could be a gen POST IT IN A FUCKING GEN. You don't need a whole thread to talk about your ass or to post a pass pic.
>>
>>8654676
shut up hon. This is /TTTT/ and its going to stay that way.
>>
>>8654676
Ok, hon.
>>
File: 1385208252451.jpg (208KB, 693x712px) Image search: [Google]
1385208252451.jpg
208KB, 693x712px
>>8654676
Ay hon leave my retarded waifus alone
>>
>>8654679
This, the coup de trans happened a long time ago, new friend
>>
>>8654676
Do you admit you are a gay male pretending to be a female?

Do you realize you have created yet another thread about trannies, by trannies of no interest to non trannies?

sage
>>
>>8654687
>new friend
Newhon*
>>
lol this board is made for talking about whatever LGBT-related, including srs/sex issues/identity questions
it's slow enough as is, nothing's stopping you from talking about whatever you want to
this thread is just as much spam as anything you mentioned
>>
File: 1494653021710.gif (41KB, 413x334px) Image search: [Google]
1494653021710.gif
41KB, 413x334px
>>8654676
>No one cares
No, you don't care. Like it or not, these threads are receiving many responses regardless of your little autistic hissyfit. Also, you're just adding fuel to the fire with another tranny-focused thread.

I do agree that selfish "do i pass" threads are cancer and should just go in one of the passgens.
>>
>>8654687
It's getting worse.

>>8654684
No. They're obnoxious cunts.

>>8654693
Should have said "inb4 this also gets called spam." I know other people have complained about this before, but I wanted to put the numbers on it:

0% cisles spam
1% FtM spam
7% cisgay spam.
33% MtF spam.

The discrepancy is huge. And no, it's not THAT slow a board. I can go to some boards that still have the same threads a week or more later.

>>8654700
Most of them have 10 or fewer posts. Some of the threads I was checking up on had dozens of replies that got slid in a few hours.
>>
I'm about to make a new thread because of your post. This is our board loser
>>
>>8654723
>Most of them have 10 or fewer posts. Some of the threads I was checking up on had dozens of replies that got slid in a few hours.
What's the problem then? The threads nobody cares about die and the ones people do care about get to live.
>>
>>8654723
its because most MtFs are NEETs and failures. They have nothing to do with their lives so they try to cope by socializing through a Mongolian cat forum.
>>
>>8654676
Tbhon Blanchardfags are worse
>>
>>8654736
Nobody DOES care about the threads I hid. I just said, most of them have 10 or fewer replies. But they take up a space. I don't care if MtF threads get made that have tons of replies - I didn't hide those ones, or I'd have had to hide more than half the board.

Do you get the difference?

>>8654743
They're horrible, but they could easily be included here.
>>
>>8654684
fuck off
>>
>>8654752
The board is slow as fuck though. If people think your threads are worth keeping around then it'll stick around until it hits bump limit.
>>
>>8654737
what is NEET
>>
>>8654737
>Mongolian cat forum
>not Mongolian cat-petting forum
Pffft, you had one job anon.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.