[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trans WHR

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: maxresdefault.jpg (36KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
36KB, 1280x720px
What is the typical waist-to-hip ratio for a cis female and can a tranner ever come close?

Feel free to post your own waist to hip ratio and compare with others. You can find your whr by dividing your waist circumference by your hip circumference. (Your hip circumference is measures where your buttocks protrude the most not where your iliac crest is fyi.)

I'll go first, 26/34.5 = 0.75
>>
>>8653003
>>
>>8653003
about same as you, but Im not trans, its a good female ratio and funny enough female pants are better fit for me
but Im getting fat
>>
>>8653042
so r u a cis guy or gal? :/
>>
>>8653003
Nope, you can't, because you're not a woman
>>
27/36.5, give or take. Comes up to 0.73.
>>
>>8653003
You just made this thread to brag didn't you
>>
>>8653170
desu i made it cuz my self perception is so fucked up that I can't tell whether I pass or not and i wanted to objectively compare myself to others [spoiler]and maybe if mine was better than others give myself an ego boost[/spoiler]
>>
26/34.5

So 0.75 (same as OP)

Also to note I'm still in the losing weight before gaining beginning part of HRT so when I gain like 20 pounds back with exercise it'll be more hip less waist
>>
>>8653202
op here, im already on the gaining weight on hrt phase, i was already underweight prehrt and my measurments were 26/32, i dont think losing more weight would make my waist smaller unfortunately i think its sorta stuck there due to my rib cage + iliac crest
>>
File: lame.jpg (52KB, 540x469px) Image search: [Google]
lame.jpg
52KB, 540x469px
>>8653003
28.5/39= .73

17.5" shoulders ruin it.
>>
Mine is .73 but my bod still looks rectangular dudeish tbqh.
Forever unlovable dadbodhon.
>>
>Your hip circumference is measures where your buttocks protrude the most not where your iliac crest is fyi.
"Hahaha-No."
Radical mental gymnastics though. By that lunacy I come out to .78 and I'm just a gay guy, no HRT or anything.
>>
>>8653359
>thinks 0.78 is something to brag about lmfao
>>
>>8653374
I know it's not, because I'm a fucking guy. You all have guy hips and are just changing the measurement rules to hide that behind fat distribution.
>>
>>8653387
>"hide that behind fat distribution"
lmfao u do realise a key reason women have larger hips is because of their fat distribution
>>
>>8653401
How to measure correctly then, Mr. Smartypants?
>>
>>8653415
Should go to ---->
>>8653387
>>
77/99 = 0.77~
somehow I picked up more than an inch of waist on hrt, but not much hips, used to be 73/97 = 0.75 but I'm not good at making myself exercise.
>>
>>8653401
Go look at male and female pelvic bones.

>>8653420
Iliac crest, just like OP was denying.
>>
>>8653439
acknowledging that male and female pelvic bones are different and effect hip size doesn't negate what i said about fat distribution being a major (if not the main factor), u dont actually think kim k is thicc just because shes got a massive fucking pelvis do you
>>
>>8653439
>Iliac crest
Should I measure it where the blue point is?
>>
Will having been obese affect my ratio?
>>
>>8653211
Noting what someone else said, I have 16-16.5 inch shoulders which aren't that bad (certainly not cis-tier but nothing to cry about).

I'm somewhere between 115-120 pounds so I think I'm free to lose 5-10 more.
>>
34/42=.8

Hoho! End my life already!
>>
File: 23456754.jpg (10KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
23456754.jpg
10KB, 250x250px
>>8653003

Waist/Hips - 27 Inches /36.5 Inches
WHR - 0.73

Neck - 13 Inches
Shoulders - 13.5 or 14 Inches
Ribcage - 31 Inches

Height - 6"1'

Big head

Overall, I'm actually really happy with my body, but I can't help feel somewhat like pic related when I measure up to people in these threads.
>>
File: 1474808429289.jpg (40KB, 600x693px) Image search: [Google]
1474808429289.jpg
40KB, 600x693px
>>8653439
There's actually not a huge difference in width between male and female pelves, usually in the order of an inch or so. (Go look at the hip measurements of clothes for comparatively sized men and women.) The real differences stem from the positioning of the hip joint and the height of the pelvis.

In females, the hip joints are further apart, causing a woman's femurs to rest at a more extreme angle than in men. The signature swaying hips that females have is a result of this as the pelvis must pivot more as she walks. Furthermore, males have a taller pelvis, which contributes more to the rectangular shape that men have. A woman's shorter pelvis is what gives her an hourglass shape.

tl;dr: It's not the width of the pelvis so much as it is the height and joints.

Having said that, the female body stores fat around the hips, legs, and butt. More fat in that general region means more mass. So, for an MTF to have a more feminine shape, they will need to bulk up those areas. HRT helps with this by telling the body to put fat there, but it's also important to work out the muscles in that area.

At the end of the day, an MTF can have a very feminine body shape, but it's mostly smoke and mirrors and they have to work for it. Shoulders, however...

Pic related is a freak of nature with abnormally huge hips.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.