[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trans?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: breakfast.png (685KB, 1000x821px) Image search: [Google]
breakfast.png
685KB, 1000x821px
Does anyone else have a non-sexual need to wear feminine clothing? I've been dressing since I was kid but always thought it would leave me yet it doesn't. If anything, as I've gotten older the need to dress in feminine attire has only intensified and I dress everyday except when I need to be in public.

There's videos on the internet from supposed PhD's where they discuss the difference between crossdressers and trans and if the labels are correct I am trans?

I present as a guy most of the time, but I've been secretly taking hormones to try and feminize my body. I found taking herbals didn't exactly work but there was some breast growth and once it started I wanted more so I went to Diane-35 which does get results but kills the boys and sex drive.

I'd like to keep my sex drive but don't care if I become sterile, long as the feminizing aspects work.

So am I trans, confused or just fucked up?
>>
bump for opinions, diagnose and or help please
>>
>>8652905
do you want to live as a woman, or just have tiddies?

do you feel dysphoria over your male features?
>>
4chan is not your therapist

See a fucking therapist
>>
>>8655275
I actually received my phd in tranny therapy from the university of four chans
>>
>>8652905
>Does anyone else have a non-sexual need to wear feminine clothing?
Romantic AGP.
>>
>>8652905
This but i also have memories of crying because I couldn't make babies like my mom. Wonder if she'll remember that when u come out to her.
>>
>>8652905
Being a transexxual is basically 1 part fetish, 1 part lust confused with envy, and 2 parts a method of dealing with deep self-loathing by pretending to be something attractive (And therefore good.) instead of dealing with the base issues, and 1 final part natural inclination.

You've probably got 2 or 3 out of 5.

If you're self aware that these urges you have are a response to you having an image problem or deep issues with your masculinity (9 times out of 10 weird, unattractive betas start contemplating just being a girl because they eventually give up on masculinity altogether.) I would very strongly suggest you try to deal with your actual issues instead of covering them with an honestly pretty self-destructive LARP bandaid.

Take some time off from the internet to separate yourself from what basically amounts to propaganda surrounding this shit, and find some kind of scenario where you can disconnect yourself from other people for a weekend and just do some serious soul-searching. Go camping if you need to. Think about all the shit in your life you need to deal with.

If you come out of that knowing FOR SURE that this stuff isn't just a cry for help for other issues, than maybe think of accepting yourself as trans (Less than 10% of trannies are really 'just like that', but it's possible.). If you realize that you've got a whole lot of other baggage, you should probably accept the fact that your desire to be girly as a defense mechanism because you can't deal with some kind of self-loathing, in which case you should see a therapist. And lastly, you may come out of it just realizing you have a weird fetish, in which case I strongly advise that you don't deform your body over it, but otherwise isn't all that serious.

I see people like you all the time coming on the internet basically begging for other people to try and talk them into believing shit about themselves that may not be true, almost like a cult. Avoid doing that.

What matters is YOU.
>>
>>8652905
I wear panties as it is easier to hide my bulge than regular mens underwear. Plus they are adorable ^^
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.