[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Classy trans thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

Mkay, so, I've been on HRT for almost a year. Before that, and into the present day, I've maintained a steady workout routine focusing on my legs and butt - running, squatz, etc. I even follow the rules of protein.

Having said that, I cannot, for the life of me, get a bigger butt. It seriously looks like a normal boy butt. It's like the number one thing that makes me want to kill myself when I look in the mirror.

Is there anything short of surgery that I can do to give me the butt of my dreams that I haven't considered? Am I just doomed to have a boy butt forever? Am I alone?

Also, talk about butts itt I guess.
>>
>>8652181
this doesn't sound healthy desu senpai
>>
>>8652199
How so? No one wants to go through life with a flat booty.

>>8652215
Ah, there it is. Are you all the same person or is it a coordinated effort? I've been curious.
>>
>>8652181
>Is there anything short of surgery that I can do to give me the butt of my dreams that I haven't considered?
Probably not. Short of gaining weight till it starts filling out more I doubt there's anything to be done. Best of luck.

Oh, and don't kill yourself. Last thing the world needs is someone trying to better themselves into the grave.
>>
>>8652219
He's not wrong. Asking why a male has a make butt is super dumb. You will need surgery to fix it.
>>
I'm thinking about getting butt implants to fix that. Don't know if thats what you want, but it should be mentioned. As far as I know you can do this in Sweden (Stockholm), but I don't know any other places that offer it yet (haven't researched much outside of scandinavia though).
>>
File: 1361720298043.jpg (45KB, 352x329px) Image search: [Google]
1361720298043.jpg
45KB, 352x329px
>>8652863
My dudette! I live in scandinavia too, we've probably looked at/researched the same clinic :)
You wouldn't like perhaps know if they are able to do hip augementation fat/silicone there or if it's just butt? I've been meaning to find out but it's not like I have enough money to blow away yet...
>>
>>8652181
Running and unweighted squats are NOT good for your butt desu.
Biking >>> running, and heavy weights lifting is what you do for bigger, rounder, fuller butt, not 50x3 squats.
Also, mones and more fat. Stop drying it out so much with cardio.
>>
>>8652870
I'm not really fluent in swedish (I'm norwegian), but as far as I understand from the webpage it's only butt-augmentation. They also claim to have some sort of body filler which is not fat or implant, so maybe they can? I'm probably going to get a consultation some time in the near future and ask :) You've researched Akademiklinikken in Stockholm too?
>>
>>8652885
Also norwegian wew I thought I'd never see the day another norwegian on /tttt/
Yeah I've looked into it, think it's the same place and there is nothing about hips on there, but if you're like going there it would be super nice if you could ask them under your consultation if they would be able to do any hip stuff, maybe they could order the silicone inserts since they you know already have a deal with other silicone manufacturers probably.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.