[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /lgbt/, I find the female body boring, but the female face,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

Hello /lgbt/, I find the female body boring, but the female face, voice and hands attractive. While a man's face is repulsive to me.

Is there any label I fall into? I am male in sex and gender.
>>
Autistic /r9k/ poster.
>>
>>8651705
But usually they like breasts too.
And it's not just twinks, I find a male muscular body attractive from the neck below.
>>
are you attracted to pretty boys or mascilne pretty girls?
>>
>>8651753
Masculine pretty girls if they are completely flat with no curves, pretty boys if they are 'passable'. Couldn't care less for vags, love dicks.
>>
>>8651765
*'passable' face, I like some muscles.
>>
>>8651703
your like a girl, who is still attracted to the pretty boy band boy phase. Date enough guys and you'll develop taste.

People tend to disregard how much they're taste can be changed by spending emotional time with others.
>>
>>8651703
faggot
>>
>>8651790
Now that I about it, I don't find matured women attractive either, I only into youngs with a girly appearance. But I'm only 20, I'l probably develop a taste for people without soft-looking traits as I get older.
>>
>>8651805
I know, I was just hoping I could get into specifics, maybe heteroromantic homosexual?

I have no idea where I could fall in that Kinsey Scale, is that even considered a good way to measure gayness/straightness?
>>
>>8651703
How about a faggot who cares about a stupid label? Who gives a shit?
>>
>>8651892
Tbh the Kinsey scale is an extremely rough estimate imho. Also, the online tests seem to be pretty shit, answer one question differently and you go from completely straight to a 3.

For me it seems to just confirm what you already believe, can't really get new data trough it tho.
>>
>>8651942
Well, I guess I must be heteroromantic homosexual, willing to pleasure a girl I'm with, more than willing to share a cock with her.
Thank you all people!
>>
>>8651703
gamp
>>
>>8651968
What does that stands for?
>>
>>8651992
gender active male penis
>>
>>8652034
And that means? I had no success on google, but I could rather take the passive role over being a active male.
>>
>>8651703
You're gay and you like feminine guys.
>>
>>8651992
It means gynoandromorphile. Basically someone who likes those who have male and female body parts, usually pre-op trans women. I doubt you're that though because your sexuality is very similar to mine and I'm definitely not a gamp.
>>
>>8652449
Why not? If your sexuality is very similar to mine then that description fits for both of us.
>>
>>8652505
I'm just projecting desu. You can be a gamp.
>>
>>8652519
Well , I prefer feminine hands but besides that I'm exclusively attracted by the male body. Why wouldn't we both be GAMPs if you saw yourself on that description?
>>
>>8652543
Oh well the term is almost always used to describe an attraction to trans women specifically. Which I don't think we are bcoz they have boobs. What I gather is that you like cute guys with nice bodies.
>>
>>8652586
I guess you're right, even if someone androgynous looks and sounds more like a boy but leaves some doubt that he could maybe be a girl, I would still fall for him.
But that's just the ideal boyfriend. Realistically, I'm better off settling out for a flat girl instead.
>>
Yes, you're a typical flamer
>>
>>8652636
I'm don't behave flamboyantly nor I'm trying to provoke people from this board.
>>
Some indigenous and ancient cultures don't consider the breasts as having a sexual nature, and many heterosexual guys don't actually find the vulva and vagina attractive, only caring about how they feel.
If taking into account pre-op trans women are considered by some to be actually a straight preference, then that could me almost exclusively heterosexual, grade 1 if the Kinsey scale is to be taken seriously.

tl;dr: Bi with no interest in curvy bodies.

Case closed.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.