[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im ok with being a hon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: doglegssexy.jpg (10KB, 242x208px) Image search: [Google]
doglegssexy.jpg
10KB, 242x208px
>I wanted to be a woman
>failed to pass
>resigned myself to live as man
>failed
>resigned myself to live as femboy on hrt
>couldn't
>now I want to be a transwoman, a hon, anything but male but don't have courage to start presenting female
>getting drunk another day in a row

how to get the courage /lgbt/
where do they sell this shit
>>
therapy.
>>
you're on the path now. you'll just basically need to drink yourself almost to death and have a mental breakdown that destroys your inhibitions to the point where you don't care about not passing in public as long as enough people humor you
>>
>>8651461
I've been on hrt 10 years and still haven't gotten to that point.
>>
hon? more like fun!

>>8651455
Whats stopping you anon? what are the fears holding you back?
>>
File: download (1).png (9KB, 207x243px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).png
9KB, 207x243px
Same. Im still early in transition but I don't have high expectations of passing. Im just going to put in my best effort and be ok withbeing visibly trans.. kudos to you if you are a late transitioner and pass or if you got to transition early but ive accepted t the reality that I'm a hon and I'm just going to live my life
>>
>>8651716
how do you live 10 years on hrt without presenting as female?
Like, how do you explain tits, impotence etc. to others?
>>
>>8652757
fear or being mocked and bullied, my own hatred and dysphoria
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.