[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

post mangry trans women

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 4

Post trans women using male-contextualized language, behavior and emotional expression, especially physical threats.
>>
>>8649534
Just look at any post by the Caraposter.
>>
>>8649534
cute

women are strong and brave, gtfo with this meme that women must be weak and submissive
>>
>>8649549
>women are strong and brave
You sound neurotic.
Socially-dominant cis women don't talk like cis men, or like OP pic.
>>
File: Shapiro-716-Thumbnail.jpg (23KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Shapiro-716-Thumbnail.jpg
23KB, 640x480px
>you better cut that out now or you're going to go home in an ambulance
after ben shapiro called her 'sir'
>>
>>8649564
you sound like have zero experience and never even read of strong brave women
on top of being hostage of century old gender stereotypes
>>
>>8649534
Pretty bullshit, how trump and america thinks that veterans should get health care paid for... except for if they're trans, then they shouldn't get health care.

What goes on through their minds?

Kristen Beck has been doing the US dirty business for a long time, yet, they don't want to pay for her work.
>>
>>8649593
it was announced very poorly and unclearly
there isn't any info on if they'll lose their pentions...it would be insane if they did
>>
>>8649617
trans people won't be in combat. that's what it says. but since trannies have brain damage, obviously they couldn't read it properly, and instead had mental breakdowns and kept their suicide rate at 50%.
>>
>>8649534

Isn't there a tranny general? Stop clouding up the catalog.
>>
>>8649623

LMFAO this. There already is an angry, neurotic beta male thread that gets a TON of traffic.
>>
>>8649617
>>8649621
Is there ANY other condition that requires multiple pills a day that is combat-allowed?

Because no one seems to bringing that up, only left "muh oppression" and right "muh triggered snowflakes"
>>
>>8649649
that is a good point
also the sky-high suicide rate probably shouldn't mix with giving people guns
>>
>>8649649
well here's the thing about restrictions. i suffer from migraines, so i can't be in the military. i have friend with tattoos everywhere, including his throat, and he can't join either. the military is strict, and giving people with the highest suicide rate on earth, and the worst mood swings too, it's no wonder they got banned. and please note, they were never allowed in until obama let them in at the tail-end of 2016, to pander to trannies to vote for hillary. people are fucking retarded.
>>
>>8649658
>not wanting every tranny with a gun to defend themselves
Still not combat-friendly, though.

T. Reserve officer shooty shooty pew pew tranny.
>>
>>8649679
as a tranny I'd like a gun for self protection...but I'm 90% sure the only time I'd use it is to kms so I don't have one (yet)
>>
>>8649593
Surprise everyone fucking hates trannies
>>
>>8649658
The suicide rate is actually only marginally higher than that of cis people nowadays.
>>
>>8649703
not at all. trannies are on the fast track to 50%. that's more than overworked chinese sweatshops.
>>
>>8649708
source?
>>
File: justicar sees a cunt.png (260KB, 651x338px) Image search: [Google]
justicar sees a cunt.png
260KB, 651x338px
>>8649703
Nope. The VA studied this. Tranny vets are 10 times more likely to off themselves than regular vets and 23 times more likely to do it than non-trans civilians.
This is a video from a channel that I would recommend to anyone about America's law enforcement, military complex, and constitutional law. It's 50 minutes long, but the case he lays out is entirely reasonable.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7jptUoiGHA
>>
>>8649717
http://www.vocativ.com/culture/lgbt/transgender-suicide/
>>
>>8649738
>vocativ
>literally comcast the news ((outlet))

LOL phoneposters
>>
>>8649799
>the article citing a statistic from a research panel can be used to discredit the research

LOL the state of education today.
>>
>>8649549
Lol stfu faggot
>>
>>8649738
Another illiterate. This is lifetime suicide attempts and cites the Williams Institute study that /pol/ constantly misreads.
>>8649689
>Surprise everyone fucking hates trannies
Is it any surprise then that suicide attempts are so high? Maybe it's not being trans that makes people suicidal as much as being hated for being trans.
>>8649721
I'm not watching a 50 minute long video. If you have a link to your VA study post it.
>>
>>8649897
>If you have a link to your VA study post it.
Sure thing.
https://www.research.va.gov/currents/fall2013/fall2013-12.cfm
>>
>>8649534
You want us to post any given picture ever taken of a trans woman?

But why?
>>
>>8649549
>women are strong and brave
You see a lot of men going around saying "men are strong and brave"?

No. Because men don't need to tell anybody that. The very fact that you keep feeling the need to squawk about it in itself disproves your claim. It's like when toddlers get assmad at being called small: if they weren't small, they wouldn't be annoyed by people treating them as tiny all the time in the first place!
>>
>>8649915
The study was about suicidal behavior, not completed suicides. We know suicidal behavior is higher in the trans population.
>Blosnich and colleagues found that the rate of suicidal behavior among VA patients with GID was more than 20 times that of the general VA patient population. Research on other transgender populations has also found higher suicide risk.
>The VA study didn't look at completed suicides—only information about suicide-related behaviors that was reported by the suicide prevention coordinators at VA medical centers nationwide.
>>
>>8649962
>You see a lot of men going around saying "men are strong and brave"?

Yes, /pol/ shitposters try to convince us of that every day
>>
>>8649658
>sky-high suicide rate
For the love of fuck, stop repeating this stupid meme. How many times does it need to be said on this board that our post-transition suicide rates are the same as everyone else's? Fuck off.

>>8649738
You're a fucking idiot too.

1) ATTEMPTS are not COMPLETED suicides
2) This is LIFETIME risk, not post-op.
>>
>>8650031
oh i'm sorry, half of all trannies attempting to kill themselves eventually seems a lot better. retard.
>>
>>8650034
T. I can't read statistics
The vast majority of those attempts are pre-transition. Suicide rates drop off significantly after transition reaching normal levels after surgery
>>
>>8650064
I'm not able to find any research that says this desu
>>
>>8650002
You're only proving his point here, since /pol/ shitposters are exactly the insecure spergs you'd expect to feel a need to run around and tell others how powerful they are.
>>
>>8650069
You won't find it either, that guy's just repeating a very popular form of wishful thinking.
>>
>>8649997
True, but the thing is that this suicidal behavior is enough to imply that someone should not be allowed in the military.
Think of the hardest, most macho bastard you can think of. He grew up in the streets fighting other delinquents and getting shit faced since he was 14, got a job doing hard labor out of high school, and never once bemoaned any of the misfortunes that were brought on him by his upbringing.
An actual military combat scenario can leave him a broken man crying for mommy. We don't have the resources to go through every single person so we can sift through the rough that is a high risk category of person to get to the diamonds. Up until like 2004 you couldn't join the military if you had ADD or ADHD and had been prescribed medication for it at any point. Even now, you can't join if you've taken such medication in the past year. If you've had a concussion you can't join. If you're a convicted felon who's been COMPLETELY reformed and has become a respected member of his/her community, you can't join. If your group represents a larger cost risk to the military than your plain ol' bumfuck white farm boy, and you're not bringing something like superhuman strength or intellect to the table,. you cannot join.
>>
>>8649708
>>8650069
>>8650094
> sex-reassigned individuals were also at a higher risk for suicide attempts, though this was not statistically significant for the time period 1989–2003.

http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0016885#pone-0016885-t002

And oh hey, what do you know, it comes from the same study that people get the 41%/almost 50% statistic from!
>>
>>8650136
Shitposters btfo
>>
>>8650136
I don't really understand what you're saying here
that says nothing about risk of suicide decreasing after transition
also obviously it's not ONE study that everyone gets that ~40% attempted suicide rate
>>
>>8650034
Yeah, you can't read. Let's try this slowly.

1) ATTEMPTED is not the same thing as COMPLETED. This shouldn't be a hard concept - they're literally measuring different things.

Go to a skate park and do a study on how often skaters ATTEMPT to do a particular trick and how many times they SUCCEED at doing a particular trick. Is that the same number? No.

2) LIFETIME risk doesn't tell you when the attempts occur. We don't know.

We DO know that, POST-transition, the suicide rates are comparable to cis people.

>>8650069
We actually don't know that, because we don't have pre-transition data (and collecting that data is impossible when we don't have a reliable way to identify pre/non-transition people in the general population). You're actually making the same error as he is.

LIFETIME risk is not pre-op or post-op. It's LIFETIME risk. That's all we know.

Lifetime risk of ATTEMPTS is not lifetime risk of SUICIDES. We only know the risk of attempts, and that's all we know.

>>8650136
No, the 41% number is from a national survey.

>>8650136
The study ran for 30 years. In the first few years of the study, post-op people had high suicide rates. After 1989, post-op suicide rates dropped to barely above cisgender suicide rates (and the difference isn't statistically significant).

That doesn't tell us anything about pre-transition suicide rates, but it DOES tell us that post-op trans civilians don't kill themselves more often than anyone else - or at least, that's been the case since the 90s.
>>
>>8650341
CORRECTION, the second part was actually meant to be addressed to >>8650064, not >>8650069.
>>
File: Ursus_2.jpg (54KB, 629x422px) Image search: [Google]
Ursus_2.jpg
54KB, 629x422px
>>8649534
but does he know gorilla warfare?
>>
>>8649534
flaunting manly pics is always a red flag
>>
>>8650245
The purpose was to show that the idea that trannies kill them significantly more nowadays is false. My post wasn't about transition decreasing suicide rates, just that the rates aren't significantly higher than the average population.
>>
>>8649567
ben really dodged the jew nose.
>>
>>8649567
That makes it okay to threaten Shapiro with violence?
>>
>>8649593
>What goes on through their minds?

What goes through Trump's mind: "Haha I am so great. I'm hungry, better order some KFC. This TV news program is very informative! Reading is hard. My wife is really hot."
>>
>>8649534
>male-contextualized language, behavior and emotional expression
Are you from 1952?
>>
>>8654855
Apart from the last sentence that sounds more like thoughts of the previous president.
>>
>>8649549
>traditional gender roles are a social construct!
>men can socially identify as women and then transition
Pick one.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.