/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Boxers or Briefs?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

Which do you prefer?

http://www.strawpoll.me/13567213

http://archive.is/W3hb8

Periods are annoying (read: agonizing and miserable) enough on their own, but when your underwear literally can't support a pad, it's a whole new level of inconvenient. The folks over at Pyramid Seven understand the menstrual struggle, which is why they designed a line of period-friendly boxers for transgender men. Although cisgender women might not think about it, lady underwear is designed to hold period products — or maybe period products are designed to fit lady underwear. Either way, feminine underwear is capable of holding panty liners and pads without much hassle, but that isn't true of masculine underwear.

Enter Pyramid Seven, a Chicago-based boxer brief company. Its offerings are designed for anyone who menstruates, no matter how they identify. "After noticing there was a lack of conversation around people with periods who didn't normally wear feminine underwear, we decided to do something about it," explains the company website. One year later, Zipporah Jarmon and Michelle Janayea have released their first collection of genderless boxer briefs.

So what does that entail? On top of being ever so fashionable, Pyramid Seven's boxer briefs are made with an extra panel on the gusset, making it easier to attach menstrual products.

According to its website, the underwear are made and dyed by hand, and the fabric is chosen for "breathability, comfort, and flexibility." A single pair costs $26, and a pack of three goes for $66. (If you're interested, you can head over to Pyramid Seven's website.)

Meanwhile, Pyramid Seven's products have entirely sold out.plans to eventually ship worldwide. Clearly, there's a demand for trans-friendly underwear — all that's left is for manufacturers to meet it.
>>
>>8649450

Not a tranny but fuck that seems pricey.

As for the question, normally boxer briefs but my bf prefers when I wear briefs so yeah, right now I mostly wear briefs. He's pushed me to go further and opt for a jock but fuck man, that just seems needlessly uncomfortable.
>>
>>8649450
>anyone who menstruates
AKA natal females.
>>
>>8649450

>other 27%

Genuinely curious: Outside of boxer-briefs, boxers, and briefs, what other choices are there?
>>
>>8649513
>thongs
>panties
>commando
>>
>>8649533

For women? Commando I can get but how many dudes wear thongs?
>>
>>8649599
I have a few... Id *NEVER* wear them day-to-day though. More just something to slip on if i'm meeting up with a cute guy to play around.

Theres also jock straps too... Again, fun to play in, wouldnt wear regularly(and i dunno how the fuck someone can wear it while working out. Way too distracting for me)
>>
>>8649712

My bf is pushing me to wear a jockstrap but IDK, it just seem way too uncomfortable. I have never worn one but just looking at images online, it 's just seem overly restrictive. How exactly does it feel?
>>
>>8649736
like warm apple pie
>>
My boxer briefs support a pad just fine. Any boxers with a... gusset I suppose, to cradle the balls can hold a pad. I don't really get the big deal.
>>
>>8649450
>ever so fashionable
What the fuck is fashionable about a stupid pair of underwear that come with a giant pre-stained patch on the crotch?
>>
File: 1501264172334.jpg (34KB, 318x359px) Image search: [Google]
1501264172334.jpg
34KB, 318x359px
>>8649450

>not just using a tampon

Saved everyone 26$.
>>
>>8649739

I have no idea what this is suppose to feel like desu.
>>
>>8649941
Seriously, what the fuck. You can't use a pad in the men's; there's absolutely nowhere to change the damn thing. Plus they stink, and it's a distinct scent. I'd be on someone noticing SOMETHING.
>>
>>8650005
*I'd BET

just woke up
>>
>>8650005
first, a pad isn't a tampon.
bring a little plastic bag or something in your pocket.
change it in the stall, put it in the bag.
throw the bag in the trash.
nobody is going to notice the stench.
men's bathrooms already smell like shit and piss and men have poor sense of smell anyway.
>>
>>8649450
Fucking retarded ftms. You know what my dyke friend does? She wears panties under her boxers during her period.

Pence and Trump need to go to town on AAPs.
>>
>>8649450
>regular mens underwear are spacious enough to support a pad
>also standard to have double layered front end in case of leaks
>trans men also stop having periods after a while
>$26

I thought merchandise scamming was a thing for cis women
>>
>>8650886
>She wears panties under her boxers during her period.
Why does she wear boxers if she isn't FTM?
>>
FTM HRT makes periods stop tho
>>
>>8654490
I suspect she is but not dysphoric enough to transition. Also grew up a bit before transgenderism was big.
>>
>>8654640
Welp, one more anecdote to file under "trans and gay are the same thing"
>>
>>8654667
Yes thats my theory too. Also her ex gf came out as ftm a few years after their break up lol.
>>
>>8654689
As guys they'd be able to date cis girls instead of each other.
>>
File: 1499368105226.gif (2MB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1499368105226.gif
2MB, 420x420px
>>8654689
This often makes repressed transguys lash out, I was called "traitor" more than once by lesbians.

Honestly, get some ladies "boy briefs" if you need undies that cling snug to your blood hole. Then wear boxers over them if you really need to.
>>
>>8656668
Why aren't repressed trans 'gays' as hostile to transition as their lesbian equivalents are?
>>
>>8649941
Does anyone on this board have gender dysphoria? Jesus Christ looking at a tampon makes me mentally nope out, I sound like a pussy but I'm really bottom dysphoric. Cis men put shit up their ass, not their urethra.
>>
>>8657291
Everybody feels dysphoria their own way. Christ.
>>
>>8657291
It's a minute of putting it in and a minute of taking it out, as opposed to a full day of feeling myself bleed and feeling the sensation of a pad against my junk and being unable to wear my packer like I want to.

Also, what is up with that very specific colour scheme? Gross.
>>
>>8649450
Quit shilling your underwear. We had a similar thread a few days ago.
>>
>>8654597
These are for trenders.
>>
tighty whities on a smooth slim boy <3
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.