[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mental illness that influences you to be attracted to your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: lgb-not-t[1].jpg (74KB, 720x347px) Image search: [Google]
lgb-not-t[1].jpg
74KB, 720x347px
>mental illness that influences you to be attracted to your own gender
harmless
>mental illness that influences you to be attracted to your own gender
harmless
>mental illness that influences you to be attracted to both genders
harmless
>mental illness that influences you to pump your body full of artificial hormones and cut your dick or tits off and fundamentally change who you are as a person
????

can someone remind me why these are all lumped together again?
>>
File: 980.png (1MB, 982x1416px) Image search: [Google]
980.png
1MB, 982x1416px
>>8648374
But the first three are based in actively spreading disease from one person to the other?
>>
>ur'e all mentally ill!

Do you really expect this to ingratiate you to us, pedosexual?
>>
>>8648374
>artificial hormones
Do you think they're somehow bad for you because they're not natural? I'm pretty sure they're chemically identical to those produced by the human body.

>cut your dick or tits off
This kind of language doesn't encourage people to take you any more seriously.

>fundamentally change who you are as a person
Expression changes, identity does not.

And you have yet to explain how body modification and treatment of gender dysphoria is harmful anyway.

>>8648380
That's not the intent though, many in LGB make an effort to avoid doing so. And isn't that only really an issue with anatomically male LGBs?
>>
>>8648380
I worked in a college student clinic and let me tell you that stupidly spreading stds is not cordoned off to any one group, at least in those retards.
>>
>>8648374
We are mentally ill, and yet you're the social invalid that spends his Friday night shitposting on a board not meant for you.

Good shit, anon. Making papa proud.
>>
>>8648515
i'm gay :)
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.