[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

girl jeans on mtf legs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 18

File: trannyjeans.jpg (21KB, 236x493px) Image search: [Google]
trannyjeans.jpg
21KB, 236x493px
Most of the time trannies bitch about upper body being unpassable-the shoulders, the chest etc, but no one ever mentions the pants...

why do girl jeans always look so bad when worn by AMAB? at first I thought it's just me and my shit genes, but as I got to meet other transwomen irl I noticed the same thing-the jeans look like they are...out of place. They always look so...over strained, ot too short, or otherwise extremely unfitting. Why is that? How to fix it?
What sorta jeans should a mtf wear to avoid that?

>>
>>8647702
>Why do clothes that were made for women's bodies look bad on men?

Hmmmmm, really made me think!
>>
>>8647708
But how to cope with that?
Resign oneself to always look bad and clockable?

Wear clothes of birth gender?
>>
>>8647702
Do you have any examples? What bad fit looks like on MtF years into HRT?
>>
>>8647715
Hire someone to make alterations.
It's not that expensive.
Look for "tailoring" or "alterations".
Your local dry cleaner may be able to recommend someone.
>>
>>8647715
By hating yourself for that too just like everything else
Such is the life of mtf
>>
>>8647702
Protip for trans girls: look into sweatpants. They're comfy and easy to wear. You can also get loose fitting ones so you don't have to tuck.
>>
File: beyonce-1-500x576.jpg (49KB, 500x576px) Image search: [Google]
beyonce-1-500x576.jpg
49KB, 500x576px
>>8647715
Women's jeans have wider hips, a smaller waist and a lower rise (except mom jeans which have a high rise).
Also, women tend to be shorter which means their legs are shorter.
This is not a mystery.
If you have slender hips, a thicker waist and longer legs then women's jeans won't fit you correctly.
Just wear men's jeans in that case.
It's not like jeans are even feminine.
If you wear mannish/unisex clothes and you have a mannish/unisex body then don't be surprised if you look mannish/unisex.
They key to looking feminine is to play up your feminine attributes and downplay your masculine attributes.
I'm not sure why this is difficult to understand.
>>
>>8647793
>AGP:the post
>>
>>8647781
>you don't have to tuck

this is bad advice
#greysweatpants
>>
>>8647702
Are you saying that jeans look bad on the lady in the OP? Because if you blurred her head and gave her picture to cishet guy I guarantee you he'd say she's hot.

Legs in general are one of the easiest body parts for trans women to pass in. As long as you don't have those weird skinny chicken legs that some guys have you'll have legs that look like built up women's legs. The fact that trans women are typically taller, and thus have longer legs, helps as well.
>>
>>8647799
So if you try to look feminine you are "AGP" which is apparently a bad thing?
I mean, if you want to look like a boy then wear jeans.
If you want to pass as a woman then you have to make an effort.
>>
>>8647781
You'd wear sweatpants outside? I don't think I've ever in my life worn sweatpants outside, they're strictly indoor clothing item for me. Wearing them outside makes you look like biggest low class trash possible, in my opinion.

Wear outdoors clothing outdoors and indoor clothing indoors. It's not that hard.
>>
>>8647813
Yeah, I should elaborate it depends on a lot more. How big your dick is and color and looseness of sweatpants. Also guy in your pic is free balling lol. Not complaining, he's really hot (body and cock at least)
>>
File: x24hipsterapocalypsecut.jpg (353KB, 1470x952px) Image search: [Google]
x24hipsterapocalypsecut.jpg
353KB, 1470x952px
>>8647823
Meh. I live in SF Bay where everyone dresses like garbage lol.
>>
>>8647813
If you are mtf with dick that big there were no hormonal problems in the womb.

T. Mtf with 3 inch feminine penis that no need no tuck
>>
>>8647823
European detected.
In America sweats are considered dressing up.
>>
>>8647842
I mean there are people like that here as well but you generally try to avoid them.

Otherwise a pair of jeans is a bare minimum for going outside. Sole exception being people who go to parks to jog over the summer, of course. That's fine. It's just when people wear sweatpants outside as a fashion statement that it worries me.

>>8647835
Yeah, fair enough. Maybe saying it was garbage was too snobby, American women really really appreciate being comfy regardless of how they look or present themselves. Here women want to present themselves in best possible light every time they leave the door.

Different cultures and all that .
>>
>>8647702
Difference in binary gender physiology.
A serious answer: get personally tailored clothing to achieve the desired style.
Another serious answer: shave off some leg tissue and inject fat until you're at the desired shape(body-harm).
>>
>>8647702
That looks like an AFAB in your OP pic, so idk what you're even talking about.
>>
>>8647848
Where do you live?
>>
File: CsPJRaiWcAAvJad.jpg (193KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CsPJRaiWcAAvJad.jpg
193KB, 1200x1200px
>>8647840
It still shows, even if its tiny...
Just tuck or wear a skirt.
#GreySweatpants #Sweatpants #Bulge #SweatpantsBulge #ICantStopStaring #Bulge
>>
>>8647863
Of course it will show if you wear nothing underneath the sweatpants.

Wear tight or semi tight underpants and sweatpants and you won't see anything and there won't be any weird flopping.
>>
>>8647872
This. Also, no grey sweatpants. Honestly, I rarely wear colors other than black lol
>>
>>8647884
Probably because you are autistic.
>>
>>8647901
>wearing black makes you autistic

Quick someone inform the entire fashion industry!
>>
>>8647905
Wearing black without another colour to break it up is bad, yes.
>>
>>8647914
You've literally never seen a fashion show, huh?
>>
>>8647901
People in large metropolitan areas wear black because it lends anonymity, looks chic and hides the dirt of public transport.
It has nothing to do with autism.
pic related
And if you're too cheap to wear tailored slacks then go for leggings.
Sweats should only be worn at the gym or yoga.
>>
>>8647923
Fashion shows =/= the real world
the words I would use to describe people who wear all black are, greasy, and public masturbation.
>>
>>8647715
Squat to make up reduced hip volume with enhanced booty volume. Additionally, if you're on E, fat you gain may distribute in more feminine areas such as the breasts, hips, and thighs.
>>
>>8647793
Would 14" wide/45" around hips at 5'11" be considered slender hips?
>>
>not having thin girly legs and female hip/waist ratio
>>
>>8647815
It's not necessarily the legs themselves, but rather how it looks in relation to the rest of the body. Women's jeans are form fitting, which means they make your lower body look even smaller than it already is relative to your upper body. Especially true given the narrow hips and wide waists of most trans woman, and this is before taking the ribcage and shoulders into account.

This makes most trans women look horrible in jeans
>>
Fuck yeah
>>
>>8648905
>45" at 5'11"
not even
>>
>>8648905
Below average width, but you have a gigantic butt.
>>
>>8649024
it's more like nowadays even a total pleb can get rich, but he's still a pleb mentally
>>
I have no trouble wearing girl jeans, though. Maybe it is self delusion, but then, since people excused themselves and went running out of the male bathroom after seeing me a few times, I think it is okay.
Just a matter of getting the right size and cut for your body type, isn't it?

>>8647840
2 inch here (I g-guess), I still tuck on jeans.
>>
>>8649024
Arabs have no fashion sense who would have thought?
>>
>>8647842
sweatpants are popular in east asia
>>
>>8649024
That just proves that the modern upper class has absolutely nothing to do with -class- and are simply bunch of upstarted middle or lower class people.

> In fact I saw a man in a track suit step out of his chauffeur driven Bentley to go into a coffee shop.
Yes and that man is called a Russian and we don't talk about them. Or the Arabs or the Indians or the chavs that hit the lottery.
>>
>>8648920
>not having thicc girly legs
>>
>>8649722
>People with money don't have a dress code, they dress however the fuck they want.

That's what I said. Nowadays class and aristocracy is not decided by wealth, but by personal code of conduct. A lot of rich people think they can behave and dress like total plebs and simpletons only because they are rich. They are wrong.

You can find rude, ugly plebeians across all the society, at every level of income and in every walk of life. That's because we live in society of "equal chances" where old values of aristocratic families have declined. So it's up to every one of us, no matter how rich and poor we are, to make sure we aren't like that-not because there is some social pressure to not be a pleb(there long isn't!), but out of our own sense of self worth.
>>
>>8650486
Nobody cares about your dead virtues from the age that produced inbred Hapsburgs. Fucking babies into your cousin is sooo much more virtuous then dressing in a tee, isn't it?
>>
>>8650486
Rich guy here.
Let me break it down for you.
We dress down when we are on the street because we want to fit in and we don't want to get mugged.
When you have a lot of money you don't want to stand out or wear a lot of bling because then you are a target for golddiggers and thieves.
It is kind of a game for us to see if we can get treated like an average person instead of having everyone kiss our asses, which is normally what happens.
But when I'm hanging with my rich friends then I do wear nice things like an expensive watch but I still like to be comfortable.
>>
>>8650548
who tf kisses your ass only because you look like you are wearing expensive clothes? lmao
>>
>>8647842
#SweatpantsNation
>>
File: bullshit.jpg (104KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
bullshit.jpg
104KB, 500x373px
>>8650486
>aristocracy is not decided by wealth, but by personal code of conduct.

Wrong.
It will always be about money.

>we live in society of "equal chances"

People actually believe this!
The aristocracy still exists.
We just don't flaunt it.
We prefer to remain hidden.
And we promote the idea rags-to-riches tales because it makes the slaves work harder, but unless you come from the right bloodline/family you will never be allowed to have money.
>>
>>8648905
>>8649029
>tfw this is my case as well, big butt but stupid narrow dudehips
Just kys my shit up, f a m.
>>
>>8650548
Same tbqh, my man. I basically do the same thing, I dress like a hobo when going out to get groceries or something but if I were to attend a "thing" I would wear something fancy af.
>>
>>8650551
They don't kiss my ass because of my clothes.
They kiss my ass because they know who I am.
That's why I like to dress like a commoner and go out in public and be around people who don't know who I am and see if I can fit in.
I usually do.
>>
>>8650571
and who are you?
>>
>>8647702

>men don't have women's legs!
>pants designed for women look bad on men!

why are you surprised lmao
>>
>>8649029
>Below average width,
What's the average hips width for men and women?
>>
>>8650626
Just google it
>>
>>8650571
>Using capital letters and periods on 4chan.
>Being this much of a faggot.
>>
>>8650641
I apologize if my superior education and attention to detail trigger your plebian insecurities.
>>
>>8650558
>>8650548
>>8649722
>>8649024
>waah waah I dress like shitstained slob but don't want to be held accountable for it
>waah waah

You're so entitled you might actually be rich.
>>
WTF, I have never had that problem, my friend thought I was woman from behind when I was wearing mens jeans
>>
>>8650651
Not that anon but you are an exceptionally massive faggot even for /lgbt/ standards.
>>
>>8650654
>even for /lgbt/ standards
even by /lgbt/ standards

FTFY
I'm sorry the language is such a struggle for you!
Were you home-schooled?
>>
File: bait.png (19KB, 220x300px) Image search: [Google]
bait.png
19KB, 220x300px
>>8647702
>why do girl jeans always look so bad when worn by AMAB?
It's cute that you think that. Keep looking.
>>
File: 7d211297a28dadeb77b0947a1b2b70af.jpg (437KB, 874x1024px) Image search: [Google]
7d211297a28dadeb77b0947a1b2b70af.jpg
437KB, 874x1024px
>>8650626
According to https://www.bwc.ohio.gov/downloads/blankpdf/ErgoAnthropometricData.pdf, the female hip breadth averages 15". The average woman is 5'4", or 54". Thus for one to have a proportionate hip width at 5'11", they'd need to be 16.6", or around 17". A typical 5'11" cis man, however, is expected to have 14.4" hips.

This isn't including the shoulders, which average 17.9" across for the typical 5'8.8" man. Compare this to women who measure at 15.4". In order for a 5'11" MtF to be proportionate to the average woman, they would need 17.1" shoulders (for comparison, a 5'11" cis man is expected to have 18.5" shoulders).

tl;dr: female hips average 15", while males average 14". 14" is very bad, even normalized for height, and made worse by the overall proportions.

I also apologize for any errors made. I'm in a bit of a rush.
>>
>>8647928
Where tf do you live, holy shit?
>>
>>8650849
Fuck sexual dimorphism.
>>
>>8650849
REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>8650849
Kek good find. Turns out my body is even more masc than I thought. I have 14" hips at 5'11" but 22" shoulders. I'm AGP but luckily not strongly dysphoric. Wouldnt work good for crossdressing lol.
>>
File: 1491181488469.jpg (38KB, 331x396px) Image search: [Google]
1491181488469.jpg
38KB, 331x396px
Baggy pants you dummies.
I'm sorry you're all stuck in your hot topic emo scene phase.
Baggy pants worn above the waist.
It adds volume to your lower body, effectively increasing your hip to waist ratio.
Cargo pants are the shit, you get all kinds of pockets for your Skittles and dildos and fidget spinner.
But hey, at least you aren't one of those bearded fat guys who wears sagging skinny jeans that show off his chicken legs and massive gut.
Also culottes are very much on trend for all you passers out there. Boymoders need not apply.
>>
>>8651443
>for all you passers out there

I don't know any passers on /lgbt/
>>
>>8651447
*For all of you delusional fucks who wear women's clothing in public
>>
File: 1501370010405.jpg (75KB, 750x732px) Image search: [Google]
1501370010405.jpg
75KB, 750x732px
>>8647840
>7 inch dick
>lots of body hair
>future bio-chem major
Feels bad ma'am
>>
>>8650849
Oops, I meant 64". My bad.
>>
>>8649442
>Just a matter of getting the right size and cut for your body type, isn't it?
yeah pretty much. just like with any other type of clothing.
>>
>>8650849

>5'2
>14.5 inch hips

a-am i okay?
>>
>>8651492
Fuck post didn't post
>7.5"
>lotsa body and facial hair
Turns out I had an ovotestis
Just fuck my shit up senpai
Once I was on blockers went to 3.5-4 erect and 2.5ish flaccid.
There's hope
>>
>>8650849
>tfw fit the 5'11" averages
finally non-hon confirmed
>>
>using mtf as an encompassing term of body types
Sorry boo but im 5'2, with a massive ass, tiny weist and thick thighs. "Girl" pants, or skinny cut jeans, specially high rise look amazing on me because i have shape to my body. And sweatpants look just as amazing on my body, because of my ass that doesnt get hidden by the female cut sweatpants.

Anyway not everyone looks like a slanky man pre and post. I know I never did. Dont wear these jeans then, simply. If youre a rectangle shape wear clothes that flare ans have rheir own shape otherwise youre just setting yourself up
>>
>>8652843
>things that didnt happen
>>
File: sad.jpg (7KB, 245x206px) Image search: [Google]
sad.jpg
7KB, 245x206px
>>8650849
>Thus for one to have a proportionate hip width at 5'11", they'd need to be 16.6", or around 17".
>tfw 5'11 with 14" hips width
F U C K
I knew it was bad but didn't know it was THAT bad.

JUST END MY LIFE SENPAI
>>
>>8650849
Wait, I measured wrong. My hips are 15.7".
Still totally shitty non-woman hips that will never pass for woman's tbqh.
>>
>>8651443
If I could be as passable as Link I'd be very happy with my life
>>
>>8650849
5'4" is 64"
12*5=60
>>
>>8653331
It was clearly a typo. They corrected it in >>8651514 amd the calcs check out
>>
>>8653314
Are you >>8648905? How are you measuring? That's a 2 inch difference there
>>
>>8653735
Lol dont worry i'm >>8648905 and not suicidal cuz i'm a repressor. I measure across the fullest part of the ass and use an L ruler for the width.

>>8653314
Is suicidal but probably girlier than me ironically. Dont worry slim hipped anon its just one biometric survey, results probably vary.
Thread posts: 86
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.