[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

trannies should only date other trannies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 9

File: 62184290_p0.jpg (172KB, 800x482px) Image search: [Google]
62184290_p0.jpg
172KB, 800x482px
it's the only right answer
>>
>>8647653
Does this include mtf/ftm couples, or just tf/mtf or ftm/ftm?
>>
>>8647653
MtF x MtF is the purest form of love.
>>
>>8647653
Sounds good, they can eliminate each other and we will not have to listen anymore bs why its our fault for their problems. I fking love it.
>>
>>8647653
Nah
>>
>>8647656
any all. think about it.

A tranny living experience is fundamentally different than cis person's. Even terms such as "straight" or "gay" have been forged by cis people for cis people and lose a lot of their meaning when applied to trans person as transgender people exist, to certain extend, beyond the borders of gender and biological sex.

Thus, for example, a mtf can never fully fulfill the homo or hetero sexual expectations of cis partner.
Furthermore, a cis person will never understand how it is like to be a transgender, what dysphoria feels like, how important the boundaries are. However, another trans does.

At worst a transgender person can even get killed by their transphobic cis partner, like it recently happened, just because they are trans. However, it's difficult to imagine transphobia motivated crime in trans-on-trans relationship.

And last but not least, there is the matter of chasers. True in theory there can be tranny "chasers" of other trannies, people with fetish, but these chasers will be guilt-free of the 1# crime of a chaser-not perceiving their partner as desired gender. A tranny chaser is mostly unlikely to see another tranny as their birth gender, as that would invalidate their own identity as well.

Most trans-on-cis relationships are forever threatened by breakdown, as cis person is always privileged with freedom of choice that trans does not have-there is, logically speaking, no reason why a cis would date a transgender instead of another cis person. According to some research I read, there isn't even a single instance of surviving trans-cis relationship-a tranny is always sooner or later ditched for a "normal" cis man or woman.
>>
>>8647653
I would and I am trying, but they're all fucking retarded in my area.
>>
>>8647680
We need a trans only dating app!

and if such app exists, please give me link. Most if not all apps are cis-biased and force transgender to pick either sex and then go out of their way to explain their situation in their profile description, which is far from perfect and makes it very difficult to find another transperson.

Or there are apps that give you the choice of 72 genders, which is bad too.
>>
>>8647688
You pretty much just have to use the dozens upon dozens of genders ones anyway. I don't use dating apps anyway because everyone there is extroverted and I'm introverted as fuck.
>>
>>8647653
what if a cis dude accidentally falls for a tranner, tho?
asking for a friend
>>
>>8647700
yaa but they usually just give shit like "androgynous" or "demisexual", alongside omnipresent man and woman option, instead of simply "mtf", "ftm"
>>
>>8647705
So don't pick them. And then ignore people who pick that or whatever, it doesn't really matter if you can still find other people who pick mtf or ftm still.
>>
>>8647718
but that makes it no different than normal dating up, where you have to check everyone on individual per individual basis
>>
>>8647723
Oh, you meant one with just mtf and ftm as options I guess. I really don't know of any like that. In my country there's basically just websites for fetishes or hook ups if you're a tranny, it really sucks so I'd like that option too honestly.
>>
>>8647653
economically infeasible

there are simply not enough tops
>>
>>8647680
Same here, and I live in trans central.
>>
File: 1444712042108.gif (2MB, 632x353px) Image search: [Google]
1444712042108.gif
2MB, 632x353px
>>8647653
I'm not attracted to women anymore, so MtFs are out of the question, and FtMs are too short. Please don't do this to me...
>>
File: IMG_0565.jpg (9KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0565.jpg
9KB, 210x240px
>>8647653
I'm glad you've seen the light. Yes, the government should support this through some type of tax deductions.
>>
>>8647678
>According to some research I read, there isn't even a single instance of surviving trans-cis relationship-a tranny is always sooner or later ditched for a "normal" cis man or woman.
Citation? Are these looking at relationships where the trans person transition while in the relationship, or a relationship that started out with someone cis and someone post-transition?

Because the former breaks down frequently, but the latter doesn't necessarily seem to. I have met cis/trans couples that have been married a decade or more.

>>8647949
Tax deductions? WTF?

Also, dude, why are you here?
>>
I have a cis gf of almost 3 years (2 of which I was in transition). I have been with her since before transition and she is bi which makes things easier. She fully wants to spend the rest of her life with me. If we break up it would probably be because I want to date someone else for personal reasons.

I like cis women more than the majority of trans women I have met. I can think of a couple off hand that I would date but by and large, I prefer to date cis women and that way I can learn and absorb the female socialization they grew up with that I didn't.

MTFxMTF just feels like double degeneracy and if one passes less than the other it outs them both. I just want to be a cis woman desu
>>
>>8648894
>If we break up it would probably be because I want to date someone else for personal reasons.
Because HRT turns you straight you mean.
>>
>>8648929
Wrong. She has her own body issues and likely won't be into my vagina after I have SRS. I also kind of want to date a real lesbian. (It's a validation thing)
>>
>>8648963
>body issues

so in other words she's either obese or fugly, right?

>>8648894
>that way I can learn and absorb the female socialization they grew up with that I didn't.

they grew in exteme privilge, and live in extreme privilege, that you as a tranny never had and never will have. Why would you like to imitate the retarded behaviors and patterns of thought of people who never had and never will come through as much shit as you did, is beyond me.
>>
>>8647653
This is true. Particularly if you trannify the partner in order to keep the relationship.

>>8647704
become a girl
>>
>>8649484
so what if I cant become a girl? should I be a dirty chaser or is there any cure?
>>
>>8647653
Or they can date straight cis people as long as they are honest about who they are?
>>
>>8647653
Trans people should just be exterminated.
>>
>>8649630
you can always be a girl
>>
File: 1499993933621.png (392KB, 479x477px) Image search: [Google]
1499993933621.png
392KB, 479x477px
>>8647680
>but they're all fucking retarded, including myself

ftfy
>>
File: qt transbean.png (349KB, 657x368px) Image search: [Google]
qt transbean.png
349KB, 657x368px
>>8649669
ok. Im a girl, lets date
>>
>>8649684
ok
>>
doesn't that make you a chaser?
>>
I refuse to date trans men because I'm not attracted to vaginas and trans women are repulsive. Also I don't feel like dealing with someone else's dysphoria, mine is enough.
>>
>>8647704
nothing wrong with that, OP is delusional
transXtrans is a disastrous idea
>>
>>8649805
trannies cant be chasers ^))
>>
if a trans girl doesn't date me I can't cuddle her and kiss her cheeks
>>
>>8649813

This. ftms arent my type and mtfs have huge personality issues and prone to gossip and backstabbing. I prefer to date cisguys because they have their own flaws but their personalities are more reflaxed than other trannies.

id only date a mtf if they werent so neurotic
>>
>>8650126
Platonic cuddling is totally a thing, anon.
>>
>>8650132
>gossip

most don't even have friends. Who are they going to gossip with?
>>
>>8650493
delet dis right NOW
>>
Bi cis male here.
I like women, and I like cock.
MTF trannys are the ideal solution to my sexual needs.
My issue is finding one that enjoys receiving oral and topping me.
When I express those desires, they cut off the relationship with the explanation that they "Only date straight men, and aren't into any gay stuff".
Do they not grasp the concept of "Straight"? Straight men want an actual woman, with an actual vagina. They do not want a trans anything.

What. The. Fuck.
>>
>>8650581
You might consider that mtfs don't exist to serve your sexual needs and that part of the whole point of being trans is that don't want to have a dick, let alone use it.
>>
>>8650581
You're right that guys like dicks. All of them. They all do. You're wrong that it necessarily matters what a woman has in her pants. It's just a hole. I don't become attracted to someone only after I've seen them naked. It doesn't work that way.
>>
>>8650581
What we mean by straight is we are looking for a top.
We want to be the woman.
If you want to suck dick and get fucked then you need a man.
You are probably going to have to pay a crossdresser or a drag queen to fuck you.
Our dysphoria makes most of us not want to have our girl penises touched/sucked and we don't want to fuck you.
Sorry, Not Sorry.
>>
File: 007.jpg (321KB, 1280x1317px) Image search: [Google]
007.jpg
321KB, 1280x1317px
>>8647653
If I could find another transwoman to date me I would but there are none around me and I look like hot dogshit on my best days so thats not really an option. Neither is dating cis people so, I dont know.
>>
>>8647910
Seriously, Where do you people live that there are trannies literally everywhere?
Ive never seen another tranny in real life before!
>>
>>8647653
>Trannies here arguing for sucking each others cocks
And I'm supposed to believe dysphoria is a real thing.
>>
>>8649805
>Implying I would chase a tranny instead of just using Drones to capture her

What is this, the 1800's?
>>
>>8650873
I'll give you dicksphoria
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.