[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cyproterone in the U.S???

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: PicRelated.jpg (2MB, 2344x2203px) Image search: [Google]
PicRelated.jpg
2MB, 2344x2203px
I'm a MTF living in the U.S, and currently recieving HRT treatment from a Endocrinologist. Currently i'm using Spironolactone as a Anti-Androgen, but hear that Cyproterone Acetate does a much better job as an AA. I wanted to try it but the FDA hasn't approved it in the U.S. Is there any other way I can still use it under the supervision of my doctor and just order it from online pharmacies? Links to cheap/safe Cyproterone buying sites apppreciated. As a side note is there any way us MTFs in the U.S can team up to pressure the FDA to approve Cyproterone for use in the U.S?
>>
Cyproterone is more effective in that it takes a lower dose to achieve the same effects as spiro.
Typical cypro dose is 50mg/day
Typical spiro dose is 200mg/day
Cypro I believe also has a slight progesterone effect, but you can get progesterone prescribed to you anyways so that's really not important.

As long as your testosterone levels have dropped to the levels you're trying to reach you're fine on spiro.
I wouldn't count on any doctor being willing to work with you if you want to take cypro, but maybe you'll get a cool doctor.
Cyproterone acetate you'll probably have the easiest time buying from qhi, I literally signed the forms they needed me to in photoshop. Inhouse and Alldaychemist both require a prescription though.
If you insist on self medding with cypro then do your fucking research on it before taking it. Learn all the potential side effects, interactions, everything. Then go to qhi and order about 4 months worth at a time, shipping could take about a month so you'll always wanna have some set aside incase your package is delayed by a few days or weeks.

There's no way we're going to get the FDA to approve cyproterone acetate for use in the US unless we get a bunch of money and medical fags to work with us. And most of us trannies are fucking broke so good luck with that.
>>
>>8648212
>bunch of money and medical fags to work with us.

hit up Martin Shkreli?
>>
>>8648212
> 50mg/day
More likely 12.5 or 25.
>>
>>8649151
I believe it's 50mg per day starting out, then reducing it over time due to testicular atrophy.
>>
>>8649277
50mg is still pretty high, starting at 25mg nuked my T inside of a month, and I probably could have started at 12.5(which I'm on now).

High cypro doses are a meme from the "let's prescribe 300mg to cancer patients and kill their livers" days, which are the entire reason the FDA never approved it.

Heck, 12.5-25 had no abnormal liver enzyme levels on ANY test I've taken.
>>
File: 1433603893860.png (119KB, 416x360px) Image search: [Google]
1433603893860.png
119KB, 416x360px
>>8649287
but anon, i've been on 50mg for two years and my liver enzyme levels are completely normal every time i get a blood test
>>
>>8647480
damn nibba there is already hrtgen thread damn nigga what
(if u dont like constant peeing and monitoring potassium u can switch to cypro i suppose but cypro comes with their downsides as well)
>>
>>8649362
I'm paying like 5 bucks for 4 months tho, and that's when my insurance decides /not/ to cover the dispensing fee.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.