[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: e5b.png (285KB, 522x679px) Image search: [Google]
e5b.png
285KB, 522x679px
>When you haven't seen your grandparents in 3 months and have been on HRT for two
>Anon you should really lay off the soy products, it looks like you're developing breasts!
>nervouslaugh.jpg
I want to SCREAM
>>
>>8647137
did they hug you tight?
>>
Hang on, do soy products actually cause breast development? Can I use that as a cheap workaround?
>>
>>8647185
They contain estrogen so yes, over time they do. It's why it's recommended that men over 30 don't drink soy milk since their regular T production has slowed down and the estrogen might have effects like breast growth.
>>
>>8647551
They contain xenoestrogens, not estrogen. It's very similar to estrogen but doesn't work the same way in a human body and are very bad for you in large quantities.
>>
I know that feel anon-chan~
>>
>>8647165
this. My sister did this because my mom just outed me to her at 2.5 months and she wanted to confirm
>>
>laying off soy products
>after trying Soylent™®
not happening
>>
>>8649253
D-Delete this you baka~!
>>
>>8647137
Compression shirt?
>>
>>8647185
no

if the placebo effect can ease your pains of dysphoria, maybe they will help but otherwise no
>>
>>8647137
They are clearly trying to give you an opportunity to tell them you are taking hormones and transitioning.
The fact that you think they don't know what is going on shows how delusional and manipulative you are.
Just be honest with them.
>>
>>8647185
No and no. You can try pregnant mare's piss where pharmaceutical estrogens get extracted from. I don't fancy that solution though.
>>
>>8650682
They were clearly fucking joking you giant sperg. Do you seriously think old boomers crack jokes about soy and then expect to hear "btw i'm a tranny looooool"? Or are you just trying to coax OP into a epic snafu?
>>
>>8650682
They're joking SENPAI
My family made jokes like that, still only came out to one of them and she was surprised
>>
>>8650704
You might be autistic lol I seriously doubt OP's grandparents are trying to out OP as a tranny LMAO are you actually brain damaged?
>>
File: Bee.jpg (139KB, 500x714px) Image search: [Google]
Bee.jpg
139KB, 500x714px
>>8650704
>>8650731
You don't know old people.
They aren't as stupid as they pretend to be.
They "joke" about things to open a conversation.
Or do you think they really just think you're growing bewbs because of your high-soy diet?
Please.
Your parents probably found your skittles or got a call from your doctor or intercepted your mail or searched your computer hard drive or found your dildo and stripy sock collection or something and figured it out.
They are probably all talking about you, wondering when you're going to have the strength to come out to them and they are trying to help you unburden yourself of your little "secret".
Parents literally gave birth to you.
They share your chromosomes.
They think like you do.
They have been watching you since you were born.
They know you better than you know yourself.
They are just trying to give you some privacy and let it be your story to tell.
But they obviously all know and have probably known longer than you.
You think you are being so clever and discreet but they've been watching you the whole time.
>>
>>8650760
So they just fake surprise just for shits? For what benefit?
>>
>>8647137
how old are you even
>>
>>8650996
>>
>>8650760
Not him but I work with old people every day. I probably have more conversations with old people than most old people do. Old people are old versions of adults, they aren't any smarter, just more experience offset by degenerative mental changes that often accompany the aging process. That's not to say I'm calling them dumb, more particular and set in their ways often.

And yes most of the time much more conservative, though many stop giving a fuck and just thank god they haven't died yet.
>>
>>8647137

You know is you'll never be a real woman, right?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.