[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Brexiteers are bigots who would have thought?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 9

File: hmm.jpg (66KB, 650x603px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.jpg
66KB, 650x603px
Brexiteers are bigots who would have thought?
>>
>Brexist is approved by islam
Well who could have thought?
Guess you learn something new every day.
>>
I mean...anal is a BIT unnatural isn't it?
>>
>>8645975
"unnatural" is code for "wrong"
>>
>>8645978
maybe don't read into it that much though
taking the question at face value I'd say yes it isn't natural
>>
Let's see, 51.9 percent of British voters voted for Brexit, and 60% of 51.9 is 31.14.

So 31.14% of British voters don't like the icky poo poo gay sex.

That's not bad, and they are in the clear minority. In some states in the good old US of A the skew is probably more like 50% think muh god doesn't like muh gays.
>>
>>8645999
But that's very rarely what people mean when they talk about a sexuality being "unnatural". It's basically a Christian code-word for degeneracy.

>>8646051
If the overall British average is still around 30%, that's basically proving OP's point though - that Brexiteers are more homophobic than the average for Britain, in this case about twice as much. Although your 30% figure assumed that no non-Brexiteers in Britain think gay sex is unnatural, so most likely the overall average for the country is somewhere between 30% and 60%.
>>
>>8645999
What does "natural" mean? That it's not practiced by non-human animals? Because animals like giraffes buttfuck each other frequently.
>>
>>8645960
And 50% of UK Muslims think homosexuality should be illegal. Give me the Brexiteers who think I'm gross but don't try yo lock me up or stone me, thanks!
>>
>>8646051
Yeah but you're assuming that nobody who voted remain doesn't think gay sex is unnatural, which is obviously not true.
>>
>>8646246
"Not all Brexit voters were bigots. But all bigots were Brexit voters."
>>
>>8646126
I was fully in support of leaving but voted no because I didnt trust either the tories or labour to not abuse the period of change to line their own pockets.

does that make me a selfish greedy liberal?
>>
>>8645975
I've never understood why people say this. The male g-spot is located immediately inside the rectum, so anal feels amazing for both parties involved. Men were clearly intended to enjoy each other in this way.

Besides, animals engage in it all the time.
>>
>>8645960
Fuck of with your establishment propaganda.
>>
>>8646189
I guess it's more the anus definitely wasn't designed through evolution to be used for sex
it messes with bowel movements, can force a bowel movement to happen during sex...plus it's very unclean unless you put a lot of working into cleaning yourself out

not saying it doesn't feel amazing
>>
>>8646257
>does that make me a selfish greedy liberal?
Just extremely stupid.
>>
>>8645968
Indians and Pakistanis also supported Brexit. Brexit is just about leaving the EU, if Britain leaves the EU then other EU citizens, mostly Poles, can't come and live in Britain, which opens up more spots for Indians and Pakistanis.

Add to that that Britain's negotiating position is massively weakened and that India, the state, is quite forceful in getting Britain to open up to Indian mass immigration and you've got quite a nice karma.
>>
>>8645960
>Brexiteers are bigots
No they aren't, just the ones the metro specifically targeted to survey are.
>>
File: smugsister.jpg (8KB, 235x214px) Image search: [Google]
smugsister.jpg
8KB, 235x214px
>60% of repressed homosexuals
>>
>>8645960
You can't "think" something that you understand by it's very definition is impossible. Gay sex happens in nature, therefore it is natural.

That headline should read "around 60% of Brexit voters are liars whose favorite kind of lies are those that harm innocent people."

Which will come as much less of a surprise if you've ever met people.
>>
Where are the news articles reporting similar numbers among British muslims about more extreme views?
>>
>>8646770
Calm down m8 people are allowed these opinions as long as they don't try to force them on you like Muslims do.
>>
>>8646771
Muslims are protected class. British police and government was willing to sacrifice 1300 children instead of rocking the boat.
>>
>>8646777
I've never met a straight that didn't try to force it's opinions on me. Matter of fact I think it's the biological imperative of straights to force lies on others.
>>
>>8646789
>I've never met a straight that didn't try to force it's opinions on me.
The only way opinions can be literally forced on you is through violence which most European straight men are not willing to carry out but in the middle east these opinions are literally forced on people
>>
>>8646812
I have been arrested 3 times for merely disagreeing with a straight. I have been in 3 knife fights with white straights, 2 of which began because a straight told me what to do and I said no. I have beaten the shit out of over a dozen straights for telling me what to do, and slightly injured over another dozen for telling me what to do.

A straight is a disease, whether white, black, brown or yellow.
>>
>>8645960
So? Most people aren't right on everything
>>
>>8646836
Can you honestly tell me that no gay men have ever treated you this way
>A straight is a disease, whether white, black, brown or yellow
Disgusting this is just as bigoted as when a homophobe says similar thing about gays.
>>
>>8646848
*anything
>>
>>8646859
I can honestly tell you that the closest a gay man, or for that matter a lesbian or any trans person, ever came to treating me like this is when they quietly cheer on the straights in the background. Anyway what would that change? If someone LGBT prefers and approves of straight disease behavior, then as far as I'm concerned they're honorary straights and deserves to die with them.

And the difference between a bigot and a freedom fighter is that the bigot is a liar who does it to innocent people and a freedom fighter is an innocent person who fights back against a bigot. Otherwise there's very little difference.
>>
File: arachnophobic.png (22KB, 500x328px) Image search: [Google]
arachnophobic.png
22KB, 500x328px
>>8646757
>>
>>8646885
Except homophobia is not a literal phobia in that sense. Let me know when you find an arachnophobe who says spiders are an abomination unto god and that society's acceptance of them is destroying Western civilization.
>>
>>8646293
Modern medicine is unnatural, the body was not designed to stay alive for as long as we are. That's why old people get so many diseases, and yet modern medicine still keeps us alive.

The wording of the poll is such a bait to be honest, because it lumps together the people who think evolution is deterministic in with the people who think homosexuality is morally wrong.
>>
>>8645978
And it's English for "unnatural". You can't word a survey like this and act like you've fucking proven something. The unnaturalness of it is self-evident, that is, two body parts are being put to a use unrelated to their evolutionary purpose. So when you ask this question, everyone who isn't a dunce with their head filled with politics has to affirm the statement without ever actually saying whether or not they have a personal problem with gay sex and gay people.

Treating "wrong" and "unnatural" as synonyms is fucking stupid anyway. Your teeth are made for biting and eating. We use them to play reed instruments. Your organs can be donated and placed into someone else's body to unnaturally save them from a very natural death. We make unnatural structures and cut gemstones into unnatural shapes.
>>
>>8647946
Except homophobia is literally a phobia in that sense. I've never met a straight who claimed that God was real and that what it had to say about gays was worth a shit who didn't tremble like a leaf once they learned they were talking to someone who was gay.

All of the lies and excuses that pour out of your mouths doesn't fool anybody when your body tells everybody the truth.
>>
>>8647971
Evolution is descriptive, not prescriptive. Our teeth are like that because animals before us with teeth like that bred more often. They weren't "designed" like that, it is the combination of selective pressure and random mutation. To say something is unnatural because of some intended design of evolution is incorrect.
>>
>>8648004
These people are all Gaia worshipers who think the Earth has a mind and has been directing our evolution under the sidelines for a billion years.

Basically the New Age variant of the Old Earth Creationist, Equally obnoxious, they usually try to define "Nature goddess" on very subjective parameters that coincidentally excuse every shitty action they do. Cat/dog owners are the biggest offenders in this aspect.
>>
>>8648064
It just annoys me when these people try to lecture people without having even the most basic grasp of the concepts of evolution, as if their belief in evolution is enough to pass their uninformed opinion off as correct. Critical thinking is a foreign concept in anything but name to these people in my experience.
>>
>>8646770

The words "nature, natural" and their negation, "unnatural" have multiple valid senses. The most autistically and scientistically literal one, which you've just invoked, is not the only applicable sense of the words.
>>
>>8648271
>It's autistic!

No arguments, huh?

Enjoy your Gaia worship. I'm sure dirt will appreciate it.
>>
>>8646420
But brexit was about keeping about those dirty fucking pakis and the other wothless low iq subhumans flooding Bong land?
>>
>>8645960
BIGOT
BIGOT BIGOT
BIIIIIGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTT

sexist racist sexist racist anti-gay anti-gay sexist racist sexist racist anti-gay anti-gay

islamohobe transphobe islamohobe transphobe islamohobe transphobe islamohobe transphobe

ableist nazi fascist
>>
>>8646293
>designed through evolution
This is sort of spectacular: would you say that evolution is a cosmic watchmaker? That, if you were walking along the beach and saw a watch laying in the sand, you'd think, oh look, it's evolution?
>>
Literally who gives a shit.

>Britain won't exist in 50 years
>b-b-but a bunch of straight people don't like me taking dick in the butt!

Oh boy, I know which one is more important, OP.
>>
>>8646420
>Tfw all the indians and pakistanis Ive met are nicer people than all the eastern europeans
Makes you think
>>
>>8648559
Welcome to the Commonwealth, where you choose Pakis and Indians over Germans and Austrians
>>
>>8649041
Ok pajeet.
>>
>>8649041
>They are statistically the best ethnic group in the entire country.
Jews say hello.
>>
>>8647971
>Obtuse: The post.
>>
File: img_9249.jpg (25KB, 548x188px) Image search: [Google]
img_9249.jpg
25KB, 548x188px
>>8646246
>>8646253

Tim Farron voted remain
>>
Homosexuality has been observed in nature for decades, potentially centuries or longer - therefore homosexuality is not unnatural. Everyone with a brain and/or access to Google knows this.

Unsurprising that the people who can't fact check their way out of a paper bag are the same people who wanted Brexit, if they could've been bothered to take a few minutes checking the specifics of EU law and the benefits available to immigrants they would have rightly pointed the finger at the home office instead of doing the opposite and electing the home secretary as PM.

If they wanted something done about immigration they had the perfect chance to do it for immigrants of all nationalities but instead they blew it and took a weak swing at some European immigrants instead.

These are the same kind of people who will yell "Fake news" because their natural instinct is to read just the headlines and interpret them as fact; it's no wonder they're homophobic, you'll probably find they're climate change deniers too.
>>
File: durrr hurrr.jpg (25KB, 265x400px) Image search: [Google]
durrr hurrr.jpg
25KB, 265x400px
>>8646757
You just summed up the English very well
>>
>>8648706
this
>>
>>8651532
Farron, while also thinking that a floaty sky god exists, believes that he should just let other people get on with their lives without him needing to shove his crappy opinion down their throat.

Most brexiteers however belive a 52% vote on a low turnout referendum constitutes the ((((will)))) of the people
>>
File: 1480877754766.png (388KB, 1295x1219px) Image search: [Google]
1480877754766.png
388KB, 1295x1219px
>>8651532
>sexual disorientation
this nigga RUTHLESS

usually when straight people roast us it's pretty lame
>>
>>8653745
>believes that he should just let other people get on with their lives without him needing to shove his crappy opinion down their throat.
as his excuse for being a rabid homophobe and not for any other situation ever, in all of which he insists on shoving his crappy opinion down other people's throats

also
>muh democracy doesn't count
Typical Liberal "Democrat".
>>
>>8653847
If there was a vote on "everyone should be forced to drink the kool-aid" and 52% thought yes, would you respect that and just kill yourself?

It's a shit comparison but then again you're quick to just assume I'm a neo-lib so I imagine you wouldn't get the ppint anyway
>>
>>8653977
Without votes like that being held and their results respected the people have no real ability to steer their own democracy
>>
>>8653987
It wasn't a 100% turnout and thus was not real democracy.

It wasn't a majority win and thus wasn't agreed with by the general status quo at large.

You can keep harping on about muh democracy but it wasn't a true democratic vote.
>>
>>8653997
>It wasn't a 100% turnout and thus was not real democracy.
kek, what are you saying?

there's rarely a 100% turnout for any vote anywhere

>it wasn't a true democratic vote
you're dumb and your dumb opinion of the vote just doesn't matter.
>>
>>8654015
Wow! Please start posting actual arguments anytime, I'll be waiting.
>>
>>8645960
From a purely biological and scientific standpoint, gay sex IS unnatural. The only point to sex, again from this scientific standpoint, is to reproduce. There is no womb inside a man's asshole. Strictly speaking, the only NATURAL form of sex is vaginal penetration using a man's penis and ejaculating inside. Anything else is unnatural, but not from a social standpoint, just a biological one.
>>
>>8654015
What are you talking about? There's often a vote of 100% or more in the countries out little red friend would like us to emulate.
>>
>>8654053
>Anything else is unnatural, but not from a social standpoint, just a biological one.
In what sense? other species like bonobos and dolphins also have sex for pleasure, are they really capable of unnatural behavior? what is unnatural behaviour and who determines its definition?
>>
File: 1481271470324.jpg (41KB, 491x750px) Image search: [Google]
1481271470324.jpg
41KB, 491x750px
>>8654099
Of course~ My mistake~
>>
>>8654099
>Wen u strawman
>>
>>8654053

Don't throw around the term 'scientific' in a post like that, please.

If you actually cared about science you'd understand that the term 'natural' is completely arbitrary, has no real meaning and cannot be quantified and therefore should not be used as the basis of a survey nor of an opinion.

If someone asks you the question "Do you think _____ is natural?" your answer should be "Define 'natural'" 100% of the time. Any other answer is stupid and presumptuous.

If you fail to comprehend the complexity of the question then you are not qualified to answer. If you fail to comprehend the complexity of brexit, you are not qualified to vote on it. Democracy be damned, sometimes the general public are too stupid to make their own decisions.
>>
>>8645960
>60% of brexit voters don't understand what unnatural means

Ftfy
>>
File: 1470500170109.jpg (328KB, 1214x584px) Image search: [Google]
1470500170109.jpg
328KB, 1214x584px
>>8654745
>Democracy be damned, sometimes the general public are too stupid to make their own decisions.

come on now
>>
>>8654857
What? It's true. This is why elected politicians accountable to the so-called people, such as national governments, must be overseen and overruled by unaccountable international bureaucracies.
>>
>>8645960
well, what does unnatural mean?
>>
File: 1465319579256.png (284KB, 650x581px) Image search: [Google]
1465319579256.png
284KB, 650x581px
>>8654884
Stop it.
>>
>>8654912
Careful, you're starting to sound xenophobic.
>>
>>8654857

It's the truth, there are some matters which are too complex for the public to understand and too fragile and/or important to let the public decide upon. We entrust politicians to make these decisions for us because they are paid to have knowledge of these matters - it is their day job, they (theoretically) have the time to learn about them and make the right choices.

An 'ultimate' democracy where the public get to vote on literally anything would be a disaster. If I don't know something about an important subject, I wouldn't vote on it out of fear of casting an ignorant vote and making a damaging democratic decision - but that doesn't mean some other idiot won't. All it would result in is people making desperate, uneducated decisions to stop the country being ran off the rails by opinionated idiots.

This has been effectively demonstrated with Brexit. Look at pro-Brexit comments anywhere and you'll find a wealth of uneducated opinions - people who think that global, multinational powers established over centuries are ran like small businesses. There's a lot of "Why can't we just..." or "We need to just..."-type comments from people who don't understand that there is no 'just do this', there is no 'just walk away from the EU' These things are big, bureaucratic and are deeply integrated into just about every part of the countries infrastructure and take a lot time and have massive repercussions. These very people are not people who are clued up enough on what something like Brexit really entails; most of them haven't even read the specifics on EU laws with regards to immigrant welfare, quite apart from anything else.

Bureaucracy is a necessity, it's big and complex because governments, law, infrastructure and trade are complicated things; trying to 'simplify' it is an idiot's way of dealing with something they don't understand. It should be handled by experts, not car mechanics with a chip on their shoulder.
>>
>>8654991
Brexit was the right vote because it was the vote against people like you.
>>
>>8645960
>sex which doesn't produce offspring is unnatural

Who would've thought?
>>
>>8655016

And that's the sort of thing an uneducated idiot who can't face up to uncomfortable truths when confronted with them would say.
>>
>>8657203
Uncomfortable truths like being the loser and failing to trick the public into respecting their betters like yourself over democracy and freedom?
>>
>>8647946
Except homophobia is not a literal phobia in any sense whatsoever, its just an SJW codeword for disliking gay propaganda.
>>
>>8645960
Why do people care if something is "natural" or not ? So what if it's unnatural ?
>>
>Putting a dick in your ass
>Natural
Stop.
>>
>>8655185
Everything observed in nature is natural, m8. Just because it makes you uncomfortable or you don't like it doesn't make it "unnatural." That's infantile thinking.
Thread posts: 82
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.