[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I fuck my trans gf?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: R14kkDj (1).png (13KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
R14kkDj (1).png
13KB, 657x527px
How do I fuck my trans gf?
>>
Stick you're peepee in her poopoo
>>
>>8645542
Fuck her neovag and enjoy that bleeding socket.
>>
>>8645594
She has a bepis
>>
>>8645600
Then let her fugg you
>>
>>8645637

this mane
the only way
>>
>>8645542
You gotta stick your meat rod in her ass! And don't you fuckin' stop! Fuck her brains out! Fuck her stupid! Then promptly fill her with your potent seed! Make her feel like a WOMAN!
>>
>>8645649
I wanna nut in her butt
>>
>>8645649

ugh hsts so creepy
>>
>>8645762
That's the point! Do iiiit!

>>8645763
Shhhh, I'll give you sum love, too. Give it time. Patience.
>>
>>8645542
are you wondering if you should ignore or stimulate her penis?

because being a thirsty lurker I've wondered the same
>>
>>8647112
I mean I dunno how I should benis her bootyhole
>>8645763
Hsts?
>>
>>8647227
what IF she needs her dinkle being being stroked to get off, you won't giver her a reach around?
>>
>>8645542
You don't just fuck your trans gf, you rape her.
>>
Just give her a reach-around while fucking her brains out my man.
>>
very carefully
>>
Use more lube. If you think, that there is not enough lube - you are right. And, if it isn't her first time - she'll give you some advice to make sex feel good for her.
>>
>>8647362
>TFW sex really does feel like rape and you have to fight the urge to cry or push your bf away every time
>>
>>8647531
What the fuck
That's not how sex is supposed to feel, I love getting fucked, it feels amazing. Are you sure you're straight?
I know being a transbian sucks, but you might be one if taking dick feels that bad.
>>
>>8647535
I only feel like that if my bf goes near my penis. I shouldn't have been so broad sorry.
>>
>>8647539
Just tell him you dont't like anyone touching your penis, what's the problem?
>>
>>8647539
Yeah, that makes sense. I don't really mind my boyfriend using mine since he's gentle, knows where to avoid (my testicles), and I just prefer genital orgasms over anal orgasms. The pleasure is enough to outweigh the dysphoria in the moment. Always hate myself the instant the orgasm fades, but hey.
>>
>>8647549
>>8647567
I Sometimes feel ok for him to touch it but he's an idiot and always ends up trying to pump it instead of just touch it gently. or when he is feeling me he gets way to close way to quickly and it makes me tense up and my heart beat jump.
>>
>>8647583
He'll probably get used to how you work quick enough. My guy is a dummy sometimes too, he's gone in to blow a couple times before realizing and apologizing profusely. Luckily, he loves eating ass so he still gets to use his mouth.

on that note, why would any couple 69 with a dick in each mouth when sucking your boyfriend's cock while you're sitting on his face and he's penetrating you with his tongue is the best feeling in the world?
>>
File: bubsyfuriday.jpg (42KB, 571x614px) Image search: [Google]
bubsyfuriday.jpg
42KB, 571x614px
>>8647583
personally i kind of like the feeling of my bf groping me up but that's after build up and in conjunction with bdsm stuff he's doing like pinching my nipples or skin or whatever else. feels good man
>>
You don't, you find a real woman and stop fucking mentally ill men.
>>
you double dildo ass to ass

or double dildo urethra to urethra
>>
>>8647596
Try different clothing. Something, that would leave your ass ready for action, but hide your dick. If your bf won't see it - he'll have less urge to touch i.
>>
>>8647600
But I love her
>>
>>8648055
>Her
>>
File: IMG_20170729_083614.jpg (291KB, 1538x2047px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170729_083614.jpg
291KB, 1538x2047px
>>8648165
>misgender
>>
With great enthusiasm.
>>
Freeze your shit and then use it to fuck her.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.