[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/lgbt/ + /fit/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: How to not be fat.jpg (170KB, 960x950px) Image search: [Google]
How to not be fat.jpg
170KB, 960x950px
I want to be less masculine. It's what I'm attracted to and it's how I "feel" if that makes sense. Would it be bad to just jump right into something like this? I don't really want to end up taking ALL the supplements but I was thinking of starting off with Pueraria Mirifica or Soy Lecithin and spearmint tea 1 or 2 times a day along with the exercises.
Also is anyone else doing or has anyone else done this?
>>
pueraria mirifica is a fucking scam as you need a specific strain for it to even remotely do something and its almost impossible to find, even then you need incredibly large amounts and it does absolutely nothing

t. used pueraria mirifica when i was an egg
>>
>>8644817
So should I write it off completely or do more research before buying?
>>
>>8644826
best you can do is use spearmint and saw palmetto
but might aswell just get on anti androgens at that point
>>
>>8644828
Is that not a lot more drastic though? I kinda have to be discreet about this and I'm also worried about fucking something up in my body.
>>
>>8644838
youre gonna fuck yourself up more with these supplements than anti androgens, anon
>>
>>8644840
So it's better to go straight then try some sort of cocktail?
>>
>>8644814
Be well groomed, styled and clothed.

Then accept that you're doomed in that regard and turn your attention to other things instead of erecting your self-esteem and identity around your appearance.
Use that time learning in bettering yourself in whatever shit gets you off and you'll derive a greater sense of meaning, identity, and well-being through fulfillment from that.

Alternatively, if you're actually a tranny. Stop repressing and get on hormones.
>>
>>8644849
I'm not erecting my self-esteem or identity around my appearance but everyone feels better when they get a good haircut ya know?
>>
>>8644860
I know. That's why I suggested something in that vain and its related accompaniments first.
>>
>>8644865
You right, I think I just fantasized too much. I'll just stick to what I want that isn't unrealistic.

Still drinking spearmint tea though because that is some good shit.
>>
>>8644888
trips confirm

For real though I'm just saying cus it's a seductive rabbit hole to be drawn towards but once you jump in it only goes down and down and down.
The way I see it is that you will expend effort regardless, so at least choose pragmatically where you place that effort. Godspeed anon.
>>
>>8644901
Thanks also anon I'll do my best!
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.