[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it transphobic to not want to date a trans person?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_9126.png (3KB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9126.png
3KB, 1200x600px
Is it transphobic to not want to date a trans person?
>>
>>8644742
Depends on your reasons. If you want biological children, then transness can be a deal breaker if they're MtF. Similarly, a penis can be a big problem for some as well. But if your only reason is "they are/were a man," then that becomes transphobic.
>>
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

t. tranny

Hope that clarifies, anon.

I wish we didn't have this thread like, once a week. Thanks, SJWs!
>>
>>8644742
Is it helping anyone to try shaming people into being attracted to someone they are simply naturally not attracted to?
Why are activists antagonizing LGBT and population with 'traditional' orientation?
Who could be behind this?
>>
>>8644765
well thanks for clearing that up
>>
>>8644774
ask riley j dennis
>>
>>8644742
it is, tbqh. i'd go further and say it's transphobic to not be dating a trans person.
>>
>>8644744
Do you have severe autism, anon?
>>
>>8644824
>can't respond with rational argument
>goes straight to ad homs
kek, that desperate, huh?
>>
>>8644742
Kinda funny how people say this. I'm post op and I've fucked countless straight men without telling them.
>>
>>8644742
Yes, it's always transphobic to discriminate against genitals
>>
>>8644742
my favorite troll question.
obviously its not transphobic
>>
It does, but transphobia is normal, its normal to fear people who deny reality.
>>
>>8644742
Is it racist to not want to date a black person?

same answer applies here
>>
>>8644889
.. no?
>>
>>8644892
100 points
>>
>>8644742
I wouldn't consider it transphobic, no.
Sexual desire is entierly subjective, and there's many reasons like not wanting to date someone of a certain race (including your own) that I wouldn't consider racist, exc.
>>
>>8644892
i guess you're not date material anyway then lol
>>
>>8644846
>lying on the internet
>>
>>8644742
Like a specific person? No.
Trans people in general? Kinda, desu.
Like if you said you'd NEVER consider dating a black/white/jewish(ethnicity) person then you are being kinda prejudiced/bigoted/whateverphobic. That doesn't mean you're obligated to date them, that's a shitty strawman to deflect.
>>
>>8644889
its not the same, you commie retard
>>
>>8645486
it is tho
>>
>>8644765
/thread.
>>
>>8645490
and the answer to both is no
>>
>>8645490
>preference of race is the samething as preference of gender

I don'twhat I expected from a tripfag on /lgbt/ but here's your (You).
>>
>>8645499
preference to gender is a thing, it's not the same as not wanting to date trans people.

If you're into women but would never date a trans woman, you're transphobic.
>>
>This towel has a shit stain on it but its ok i washed it!
>I dont want to use that towel.
>stop towel shaming,stop being germophobic!
>>
File: 1500268133625.gif (663KB, 500x446px) Image search: [Google]
1500268133625.gif
663KB, 500x446px
>>8644742
It depends on why.

If trans people just don't turn you on, then no. Black chicks don't turn me on, but I have nothing against them.

If trans people fill you with disgust, fear, or anger, then yes. Like how I'd never date a Frenchwoman.
>>
>>8644742
Probably not, though I think if there was less transphobia in the world, then a lot more people would be open to dating trans people.
>>
>>8645517

>a guy wearing a dress is the same thing as a real woman
>being this retarded
>>
>>8645517
when people say they are attracted to women they normally mean they are attracted to cis women.
I am sorry that you are not able to understand that.
>>
>>8644742
No, obviously not. Men deserve women and women deserve men. Real human beings for real human beings. Let the fucking abominations go fuck eachother in some tire fire.
>>
>>8644889
Considering that nearly 100% of trans women who are murdered in this country are murdered by black men, then no, I would be VERY hesitant to date a black man, and I wouldn't call that racist.
>>
>>8644742
Not by default, although obviously most transphobic people wouldn't date a trans person.
>>
>>8644842
Not an argument.
>>
>>8645801
ur autistic

dis a valid argument cuz you sed so:DDDDDDDDD
>>
>>8645744
>Is it transphobic to not want to date a trans person?
>No, obviously not
>Let the fucking abominations go fuck each other in some tire fire.
Not transphobic. Right.
Advocating murder. Normal, sane, mentally healthy.
>>
>>8645833
Still saner than turning your body into a shrine of filth.
>>
>>8645844
>killing people is saner than hurting yourself

Logic of a future serial killer right here. Let me guess, you're gonna start "saving" people through murdering them? lel
>>
>>8645845
Only the transbians.
>>
>>8645857
Yeah yeah yeah, go develop your MO over skeletonchan.
>>
>>8645845
Killing people is saner than hurting yourself desu.
>>
>>8646015
see
>>8645862

seeya in the news in twenty years
>>
File: 1495760624875.jpg (73KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
1495760624875.jpg
73KB, 640x800px
>>8646049
>muh natural order
>zomg Darwin tells me to kill me to kill ppl! gotta believe me officer!

seeya in the news in twenty years
>>
>>8644744
Basically this. I think though that people conflate transphobia with prejudice and that gets all their white fragility in a bother. So easy to trigger right wingers lel.
>>
>>8644744
>If you want biological children
http://metro.co.uk/2017/07/02/transgender-women-will-soon-get-womb-transplants-so-they-can-have-babies-6749958/
>>
>>8646057
>Hurting yourself,the one thing you always have,the one thing that is always true to you.

>Harming someone and having a possibly infinite number of reasons to do so because most people put themselves above all else because(see above)

You guys really know how to twist reality im just realizing this more and more as i ask people about your kind and see how they defend this insanity.
>>
File: 3333333333.jpg (6KB, 151x200px) Image search: [Google]
3333333333.jpg
6KB, 151x200px
>>8646070
>ZOMG let me like, kill people in peace you fucking bigot!!

are you serious right now? my sides 10/10
>>
>>8644742
People can't force themselves to be attracted to someone they aren't attracted to, I wouldn't want someone to expect me to be attracted to them, if they can't find themselves attracted to a trans person, I don't hold it against them.
>>
>>8646080
I wouldnt expect you to understand because you would never risk your life fighting for manhood you no longer have so i see why you contemplate suicide to end you disgusting exsistence or AIDS may beat you to it.
>>
>>8645817
Feel free to post an argument any time retard
Until then I and everyone else itt will see right through you're retarded posts
>>
>>8646098
>killing people is a masculinity issue to him

LOL keep going
>>
>tfw straight mtf
>tfw i probably wouldn't fuck/date an ftm

Does this make me a bad person?
>>
>>8644742
No. BUT:
The way you express your lack of desire can be transphobic.
>>8644951
>>8645453
Like with race, the fact that you don't want to date them could be related to transphobia. Someone who doesn't date $race guys because they believe in racial purity is racist and they don't want to date $race guys because they're racist. If someone doesn't want to date $race guys due to stereotypes they believe about them, but treat $race people respectfully and would hire $race people, they are still racist, but not in a "BAD" way. If someone tends to not be attracted to a particular phenotype, it's not racist. (Unless said phenotype is a stereotype.)
>>
>>8644742
No, and I don't care if you reject me for it. It's literally just a preference and it's not a big deal, just don't insult me. Just say "I'm not interested in transgirls" or something along those lines.
>>
>>8646194
same desu except not straight, id be down with any other but not ftms
>>
>>8644744
No it doesn't you fucking idiot.
>>
>>8644742
no, only if you start preventing other people from dating because they are trans then it is transphobic
>>
File: bait.png (19KB, 220x300px) Image search: [Google]
bait.png
19KB, 220x300px
>>8644742
Let's be super clear about this. Categorically not wanting to date anyone from an entire group of people is always bad. (Be it racist, transphobic, etc)

Not wanting to date an individual for non-categorical reasons after seeing or meeting then that is totally fine.

>Is it racist to not want to date a black person?
(Yes)
>Is it racist to not want to date THIS person (who is black)
(No)
>>
>>8644742
of course it is. only because there are more transphobic things you can do to a person, like for example stabbing them 119 times, it doesn't change that not dating them for being trans is a sign of transphobia as well.

>>8644765
imagine being a bitter hon who spent so much time on anonymous image board that they have seen enough threads like that to produce this sort of reply
>>
>>8644765
I always see people using "t. Tranny" as a signature or whatever what does it mean?
>>
>>8646347
No it's not. My dick is not a water fountain in Alabama. People have preferences. Fuck off.
>>
File: Laugh.gif (299KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
Laugh.gif
299KB, 500x373px
>>8646062
>right wingers being the easy ones to triggers
>left invents micro-aggressions, safe spaces, trigger warnings, etc
Kekimus maximus
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.