[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can people turn gay? Because my gf talked me into letting her

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: itshappening2.jpg (88KB, 838x378px) Image search: [Google]
itshappening2.jpg
88KB, 838x378px
Can people turn gay? Because my gf talked me into letting her peg me and jesus christ I hate myself for missing out on that all these years. That was the hardest I'd ever cum by far
>>
>>8644357
But are you actually attracted to men, or do you just enjoy the sensation of being pegged?

Because you don't honestly have much choice about enjoying the pegging, the male g-spot is the prostate and you know where that is.
>>
>>8644370
I mean, if a dildo is that good the real thing is better right?

I'm not attracted to men but the idea of getting pounded even harder gives me the tinglies
>>
>>8644378
>I'm not attracted to men
So you're not gay. End of story. Just tell your gf you want her to really fuck you hard.
>>
>>8644384
Well...
>>
>>8644389
... so you're curious about men, then?
What male features do you like?
>>
My fiancee loves it when I peg him. He's the straightest man I've ever met. No you are not gay, you are just a human being with likes. I'm bisexual and I preferred women more until I found the love of my life, but given the chance I would happily have him watch me and another woman.
>>
You're not gay until you get a prostate exam and the doctor looks relieved when he sticks his finger in.
>>
>>8644408
No I just meant like well... ok then

No, the male physique doesn't turn me on. I was just thinking the top would fuck harder if they were getting something out of it too
>>
>>8644412
That's awesome! I'm glad for your happiness.
>given the chance I would happily have him watch me and another woman.
That's way hot.
Hypothetically, if he ever got curious, would you like seeing him with a guy?
>>
>>8644428
>I was just thinking the top would fuck harder if they were getting something out of it too
That doesn't make you gay.
Just considerate of sexual partners, which is fantastic.
>>
>>8644438
This board is awesome
>>
>>8644428
>I was just thinking the top would fuck harder if they were getting something out of it too

Eh, you'd be surprised my friend. Not to get too graphic, but as a top I can tell you that it's difficult keeping a good pace when a guy is really tight. A nicely lubed strap-on and a girl who likes hearing you moan is probably better for you.
>>
File: james woods strikes again.jpg (35KB, 634x423px) Image search: [Google]
james woods strikes again.jpg
35KB, 634x423px
ITT
>a bunch of faggots
>1 attention whore breeder bitch who is """""bi"""""
>>
>>8644444
And your quints confirm it. :]
>>
File: 1486196563562.png (1002KB, 480x526px) Image search: [Google]
1486196563562.png
1002KB, 480x526px
>>8644426
>>
>>8644357
No, but frogs can.
>>
You can be straight and still have sex with guys. It sounds bizzare, but its true. Personally im of the opinion that most people are somewhat bi, and orientation can change slightly.

To your question, people dont just turn Gay, but orientation is flexible and can change over time. I would advise agaist sleeping with a guy you arent into though, its selfish.
>>
>>8644578
>You can be straight and still have sex with guys. It sounds bizzare, but its true.

How accepting are most girls of this? What's the likelihood of finding a nice chick who wouldn't mind me messing around with guys?
>>
>>8644619
Not impossible but not easy. I guess bring it up when sex talk comes. But as long as you are safe, honest and not a selfish hedon about it, i think you shouldnt have a problem.
>>
>>8644630
>safe, honest and not a selfish hedon about it
I can live up to that, for sure. I wouldn't mind it going both ways, of course.

Should probably seek out bi girls, I guess.
>>
>>8644357
You can enjoy prostate stimulation without finding men attractive.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.