[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Curious about hrt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 1500263957477.png (54KB, 251x257px) Image search: [Google]
1500263957477.png
54KB, 251x257px
Bi biological guy here. I'm considering hrt but there are a couple of things that are holding me back. I don't consider myself truetrans because I fetishize about being a woman. I'm worried about negative health effects of hrt. Permanent sterility worries me too. Honestly i dont feel quite male or female... i just love crossdressing...I really respect the lgbt community alot and i want to get all of yalls input.
>>
>>8643612
Don't mutilate your body. You will regret it.
>>
The very first thing HRT does is kill your sex drive, which will kill your desire to crossdress and kill how you fetishize being a woman, defeating the whole purpose
>>
>>8643612
>Honestly i dont feel quite male or female
What do you mean by that exactly?

Why exactly are you considering hrt?
>>
>>8643625
Maybe part of the reason I am considering it is for attention... I don't think I would try to make an effort to pass most of the time. I suppose I'd just do it to feel more "queer". I don't feel like I was born the wrong gender so much as just seeing what the grass is like on the other side. Would it be a horrible idea if I try get for a month? I'm already taking dutasteride every day for hairloss.
>>
>>8643612
>I don't consider myself truetrans because I fetishize about being a woman.
Truetrans is a meme. You're AGP and AGPs can be trans and transition.

>Honestly i dont feel quite male or female...
Understandable for an AGP. You don't have to quite feel female to enjoy being female.
>>
>>8643647
If you don't actually want to be a woman, it's obviously a horrible fucking idea.
>>
>>8643664
Probably. I am not rushing to do anything but I dwell about it sometimes. I think the biggest thing holding me back are the potential health hazards of the medications.
>>
>>8643675
What do you mean 'probably'?

Do you want to be a woman or not? It's yes or no.
>>
>>8643684
Lol I dunno how to answer that question :3
>>
File: 1445016212469.jpg (173KB, 800x1000px)
1445016212469.jpg
173KB, 800x1000px
>>8643687
>>
>>8643698
Aw c'mon let's be nice to each other :(
>>
File: 1469579390600.gif (443KB, 400x480px)
1469579390600.gif
443KB, 400x480px
>>8643714
I will be nice to you when you can decide whether you really want to be a woman, or whether you really want to be a man who happens to crossdress.

Until you can make a decision I will be bullying you.
>>
>>8643723
Ok I guess that makes sense... Would it help if I said I sometimes fantasize about being a woman without being turned on by that thought? I suppose technically maybe most of the time I'm indifferent about it unless there is a hidden part of me that is in denial. Maybe true trans is an all-or-nothing scenario?
>>
>>8643650
AGP is a meme.
>>
>>8643620
>Tfw my sex drive was a source of my dysphoria

I still have a sex drive but its not insatiable anymore which is such a relief

Hrt is a hell of a drug
>>
>>8643650
AGP is a fucking meme

How are you going to say trutrans is a meme and then spew blanchardian shit

gtfo
>>
>>8643612

> I fetishize about being a woman.

You qualify as AGP, hence, you qualify as trans.

You have my permission now to transition. You should start now, indeed, since AGP usually gets worse with the time
>>
>>8643612
>dont feel quite male or female
Are you autistic? serious question, no offense
>>
>>8645229
And Im not horny anymore I just feel joyful about my feminization.
>Hrt is a hell of a drug
indeed
>>
>>8645223
>>8645234
AGP is definetly real, tons of people masturbation to the fantasy of being feminized

AGP automatically invalidating you from being trans us a meme however, plenty of AGP tranny transition into other sex just as well as HSTS trannies
>>
>>8645521
Not OP but I am...
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.