[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you feel bad about being a fag?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 15

File: 1425412432225.jpg (114KB, 625x505px) Image search: [Google]
1425412432225.jpg
114KB, 625x505px
Do you feel bad about being a fag?
>>
>>8643174
Every fucking day.
>>
File: 1482122791721.jpg (27KB, 350x376px)
1482122791721.jpg
27KB, 350x376px
>>8643174
>Other men were born short, or fat, or dumb
>With work they can still reproduce at least
>We were born fags
>We will never reproduce
>>
Only cause there's not that many other fags around.
>>
>>8643174
I wouldn't say I feel bad about it because I didn't do anything to cause it but it sucks most of the time. If I could take s pill and become straight I'd do it in a heartbeat.
>>
>>8643174
fuck no, life is awesome. I get to be in relationships with men instead of women.
>>
>>8643281
You can rent a surrogate womb, but it's expensive.

You can donate sperm and hope a woman uses it.

You can just grit your teeth, close your eyes and knock a woman up.
>>
>>8643174
idk
>>
File: of_montreal_lj_010916.jpg (64KB, 668x426px) Image search: [Google]
of_montreal_lj_010916.jpg
64KB, 668x426px
No. Not anymore. I've learned that no matter how I act or play the role of the "good kind of homosexual" people will have certain opinions of me and that's objectively on them.
>>
File: 1479883067796.png (37KB, 658x662px) Image search: [Google]
1479883067796.png
37KB, 658x662px
>>8643174

yes.
>>
File: Thats you anon.jpg (90KB, 655x600px)
Thats you anon.jpg
90KB, 655x600px
Just because I like wearing maid dresses and crossdressing and locking my penis into a chastity cage and wanting a milf to take control of me and force me to suck on her strap on doesn't make me a fag like you OP.
>>
>>8643746
Right it makes you an AGP.
>>
File: 1497662029446.jpg (456KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1497662029446.jpg
456KB, 800x1000px
>>8643174
No but I do feel bad about people knowing I'm a submissive, masochist, degenerate. I just want to be a normalfag fag but instead I'm freak fag. One of the worst parts is I totally look the part unintentionally and have the personalty for a masicast slut. Slim, cute ttwinkish look, overly nice to everyone, and always try to help people out.

How do I deal with the fact that some of my close friends and family know I'm into weird shit? They don't hate me or anything but I feel uncomfortable knowing they know this about me now.
>>
>>8643802
You sound like you're cute AF and a self-assured good person too. Who cares what anyone else thinks??
>>
>>8643174
>>8643194
>>8643223
>>8643281
>>8643431
>>8643692
Why? t. bifag
>>
File: jbndnw_-.jpg (32KB, 337x336px)
jbndnw_-.jpg
32KB, 337x336px
>>8643816
>Who cares what anyone else thinks
Ironically I'm probably the only one who cares honestly because they were either neutral or weren't bothered at all. Besides I'm not one of those fags who lacks a personalty out side of their sex life. Maybe you've got a good point anon.
>>
>>8643899
You should probably care though since your friends and family know your a freak already. They will be awkward around you due to that fact.
>>
>>8643174
Do i feel bad about being trans? different, sure. but yes. I hate my body.
>>
>>8643288
this
>>
>>8643899
Of course I have a good point!

>>8643923
Stop gaslighting the poor boy.
>>
>>8644179
It's a good learning experience.
>>
>>8643174
bad? fuck no. I'm a hairless ape floating on a speck of dust in the void of space, in the grand scheme of things, if I want to take a couple of pills and suck a few dicks, does it really fucking matter?
>>
Being trans makes relationships hard for me. My insecurities over not being cis are really making life hard for me. I really wish that I could just be a real girl instead of a cheap imitation.
>>
>>8643174
Nah! No time to feel bad! Cause I've got the need to BREED! Lady holes just ain't enough, I gotta spread a little love to the dudes, too. And the girls trapped in dude bodies, hell, even the dudes trapped in girl bodies! Eeeeverybody's eligible for sum fuk!
>>
>>8644252
you gave me a mighty kek, sir, have a (you)
>>
>>8643832
I'm sick of finding my body disgusting, I wish I was just agendered so that I could just not notice my body, but then I'd still probably technically be a faggot, and I'd probably not be taking decent care of my body and that would just be really seriously fucking degenerate,

I don't want to get aids. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad I'm not a filthy hemophiliac that has to subscribe to the services of some incredibly sleazy, Enronically-murderous Swiss company's pooled-together blood harvest orgy

But I don't want to get any of these social diseases. Not genital warts, and I'm not sure why I don't want to take Merck's vaccine, and why I don't like Merck - probably because they do dupont/dow type dumping of waste into drinking water supplying rivers.

They won't even offer me a Herpes vaccine, they flat out want you to get Alzheimers, you can tell because they fucking sell food with aluminum in it, like this one Jamaican-branded brand of baking powder that has sodium aluminum sulphate which makes it cheaper than the decent non-clumping alternative.

Oh, and lets not forget the tremendous achievement of Omar Mateen. It was a bold demonstration of how those that stand against faggotry totally have their shit together. Now, if someone single handedly gets 50 points or more in the US, and/or if muslims similarly do a better result striking against a different vice - and this wouldn't have to be muslims, christians eliminating 70 bloodsport fans or buddhists eliminating 60 meat eaters would work just as well to make me confused once again.
>>
>>8644391
>I'm sick of finding my body disgusting
This is trans, not gay.
>>
>>8644413
Ugh, shit no, I'm not a fucking autogynophile! That's just completely off the chart in terms of disgusting! Now stop implying there's a difference. Even submissive males are faggots all the same.
>>
>>8644437
>I'm not a fucking autogynophile!
Hahaha, noooo. Not that kind of tranny. You're the drag kind of tranny, not the married with kids but crossdresses in secret kind.
>>
>>8644485
That's fucking presumptuous! How do you know that those autogynophiles aren't working at the afforementioned blood plasma product companies and getting together for circlejerks while crossdressing to the sight of all that blood harvested from good samaritan idiots and prisoners alike getting lumped together?

Just because I've always radiated not being straight enough, doesn't make me a drag queen. I was never allowed to go into any sort of drama. I hardly even had any scummy brainwashing movies.
>>
>>8643174 (OP)
Fucking constantly. Literally all I want to do is have a nuclear family and 2 or 3 kids, but I won't be able to because I'm into sucking dicks. Shit hurts.
>>
Only wish I fagged it up some more when I was a faggy closeted faggy fag gay boy. I could have slept with like one out of six of every the athletic boys in high-school.

Now they all look like steadily plumping dads and there's no going back.
>>
>>8644656
You do realize you can still have kids right? There just isn't a pussy around, that's all...
>>
>>8644702
Adoption =/= having kids of my own
>>
Yeah, mostly regret. I know if I was publicly gay I would have to live knowing everyone is judging me based on my sexuality. Pretending to be straight and not acting on it isn't particularly healthy, either.
>>
>>8644739
>You can rent a surrogate womb, but it's expensive.
>You can donate sperm and hope a woman uses it.
>You can just grit your teeth, close your eyes and knock a woman up.
>>
it really is terrible when youre in a islamic family, where even shaving is seen as taboo, at least its an asian muslim family and im not a shitskin sandnigger
>>
yeah...
im ok with liking guys its just that people are so hateful sometimes, i wish i havent suffered so much
>>
>>8643899
>>8643802
Post more cute catboys pls
>>
File: 1491497476973.jpg (52KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
1491497476973.jpg
52KB, 600x338px
>>8643174
Of course. I'm a self hating piece of trash.
I'll never come out to anyone and I'll never find anyone who'll love me.
>>
>>8643174
Not at all. I just wish the dating pool was larger is all, but seeing my dad and my buddies deal with being in relationships with women and the crazy that brings I have no qualms with being into men.

Women are just way too much work.
>>
File: 1501134095306.jpg (34KB, 604x539px) Image search: [Google]
1501134095306.jpg
34KB, 604x539px
Not a bit.

I feel bad for people who can't or won't be fags with me. The whole world should be covered in rainbows and jizz!
>>
nope. i love being a fag
>>
Not really I just ignore it and try and pretend to be straight
>>
>>8644255
I'll take that (you) and put it somewhere special. For safe keeping.
>>
I'm bi and no, not at all. if I did it'd be quite hard to normalize it which is what I'm trying to do, although I've never even disliked myself for being bi, just sometimes disappointed in others for thinking it's wrong. my aunt and Grandma are good about it unlike my parents but my parents think I'm going to hell so I don't really care what they think.
>>
>>8644757
yo your sister got mad bush right? hairy Asian pussy is like the world to me
>>
>>8644739
Maybe it's because my dad was adopted and I'm closer to his grandparents than my mom's, but I've never got this stigma against adoption so many people on this website have.
>>
>>8644743
>>8645021
>>8645325

This is me too, but I wonder why

I was raised in a supportive 'liberal' household by parents who told me and my brother that they would be OK with any of us being gay

My first world country has gay marriage, anti-homophobia laws, gay adoption etc etc

I have never found women attractive and accept that I am only interested in men but I find it disgusting and I hate myself for it, I will never come out or tell any of my peers.

What makes people like me and these other anons this way? I understand for those who would like to be openly gay with no regrets but they live in the third world or whatever, but why do guys like us exist in 'safe' places?

Conclusion: gays are broken people, just some of us realise it. Prove me wrong
>>
>>8645578
>why do guys like us exist in 'safe' places?
Why?
Because deep inside you know that society still sees you as an unnatural freak, and that it is only because of a sense of moral superiority that they do not treat you that way.
You're expected to show gratitude for not being treated like a social outcast and that's all that "acceptance" has to offer you.

That's the world you live in, and that reality seeps through the cracks in this nice illusion of a gay utopia that people think they live in.
>>
>>8645578
Your conclusion is bullshit. Just because your brain is shitty and won't let you be happy doesn't mean the rest of ours are.

You aren't more "woke" because you hate yourself. You're just pathetic.
>>
>>8645677
It must be really sad to live in a life where either you don't have any actual friends who don't care that you're gay or you're so paranoid that they don't it causes you personal grief.
Either way I pity you.
>>
>>8645578
As a bisexual trying to be "more gay" in their attraction, can I just say I don't understand your feelings at all.
>>
>>8645549
single child ;-;
>>
>>8645693
Imagine being too stuck in self hate to even consider that just maybe the problem does lie with other people.

Now that would be something to feel pity for.
>>
Not a fag because I'm a girl :)
>>
>>8645677
>>8645693
>>8645865

I was never raised in a homophobic setting but that doesn't seem to have changed me. I'm 99% sure that if I let my parents/friends or whatever know they would accept me at least on the surface, maybe the theory of >>8645677 is more true than I had thought. As an aside, an ex-friend found out I was gay once and was cool with it, maybe I associated the initial 'oh shit' feeling with coming out/being public with my orientation?

>>8645690

Yeah the conclusion is my own personal spin on the comments of others as well as my own experiences, your mileage may vary. I truly hope you are happy being gay and that I will be like you one day

>>8645784

I don't understand why you feel you'd want to become 'more gay', I thought orientation was fixed and couldn't be changed? Why would you more to become more gay than you already are?
>>
>>8643281
>actually wanting to reproduce

We're reaching levels of internalized homophobia that shouldn't even be possible...
>>
>>8646507

" internalized homophobia" is a meme, most animals are hard-wired to reproduce, what's wrong with wanting kids? The inability to have a 'natural' family can be a great toll on many gay men
>>
>>8646488
>more true than I had thought.
I've spend years pondering and struggling on the very question why we still feel like shit in even the most accepting countries.
I have read books and articles and news reports and statistics and columns about homosexuality, gay acceptance and incidents of homophobia both in my country and abroad.

That we're not as accepted as we like to think we are was the only conclusion I managed to reach that was satisfying.
>>
>>8646613

The more I think about it, the more that makes sense, gay suicide/self-harm rates don't really change across countries of similar economic development with the advance of 'LGBT rights', marriage isn't going to make me feel any more normal

It does make sense, yesterday was the 50th anniversary of homosexual acts being legalised in my country and the media was full of headlines about how LGBT were more accepted than ever before next to headlines about the rising incidence of homophobia against straight men (mainly from Muslim immigrant IMO), without anyone picking up on how this should be impossible?

Gays are still a minority, and I guess we will always only be accepted as far as is convenient for the majority, as soon as the situation changes we could lose all our rights
>>
>>8646598
This "toll" is ultimately self-inflicted though. Homosexuality doesn't produce offspring and there's literally no reason to be ashamed of that. This fetishization of breeding stems from heteronormativity (just another "meme" to you, probably) and leads to farces like gay marriage as well. So many of us want to ape heterosexual practices to feel more "normal", in spite of the fact that we have our own culture and identity. It's pathetic. This is why Gay Pride is so necessary. We should love who we are and celebrate it, not try and become second-rate heteros.
>>
>>8646744

>no reason to be ashamed

Only culturally maybe, but that will probably recede around the world with the advent of greater prosperity and individualism

>So many of us want to ape heterosexual practices

Wouldn't these be seen more as 'human practises', i.e having a socially-sanctioned pair bond of male and female raising children together? It will take a lot of guts to break with thousands of years of tradition as well as biological impluse

>Gay Pride is so necessary

The changing nature of Pride events and what they mean to the LGBT and straight 'communities' has been discussed before on this board, regardless of whether modern day Pride helps celebrate some kind of gay identity or is some exhibitionist public sex and drugs orgy is irrelevant, personally it's not my style but then again I hate myself apparently.

If you see being gay as a defect of the natural human sex drive, all the reassurance and acceptance in the world won't change the way you feel. Maybe I should work on not overthinking what it is to be gay or how it arises and instead try to accept that there is no point beating myself up for something I can't change?
>>
>>8646806
>thinks "heterosexual" is synonymous with "human"
>denies internalized homophobia

Makes sense, I guess.

>It will take a lot of guts to break with thousands of years of tradition as well as biological impluse

Gay people do not have a biological impulse to breed. That's precisely what makes them gay. It's a social impulse: a perceived need to fit in with wider (heterosexual) society. It's literally the opposite of our nature and attempting it is what gives rise to neurosis.

>Maybe I should work on not overthinking what it is to be gay or how it arises and instead try to accept that there is no point beating myself up for something I can't change?

Sounds like a good start. Homosexuality is natural and your mental health will be at risk for as long as you refuse to accept that. Stop insisting that you are "defective" in some way on account of a perfectly benign (and human) condition.
>>
>>8646692
>as soon as the situation changes we could lose all our rights
That depends mostly on the constitution, but it can only protect you as a legal entity, it does not stop bullets.

>>8646806
>It will take a lot of guts to break with thousands of years of tradition
Like us being 3rd rate citizens?
>>
File: !!!.png (11KB, 728x159px) Image search: [Google]
!!!.png
11KB, 728x159px
>>8647001

>internalised homophobia

I walked into that one then. I don't think I'm less human for being gay, just don't think that being gay is to be celebrated or can be held as normal. If I lost a leg I wouldn't deny that I had been impaired in some way, same thing afflicts gay men who want a family

>impulse to breed

That's all sex drive is. Gays are just misaligned in this way.

>Last paragraph

I keep reading that repressing your sexuality will harm you in the long run but I've never felt worse off for it. I am young though so I've begun to think about changing my attitude to avoid any long term damage if this statement is true. I suspect I'll pussy put and stay in the closet tho

>>8647051

We don't have a written constitution in my country, and if we did it probably would mention homos specifically in any context. A comfortable existence for people like us in entirely in the hands of the straight majority.

I don't understand your second point, sorry. Please rephrase so I can answer.
>>
>>8647080
>and if we did it probably would mention homos specifically in any context.
Technically it doesn't need to.
As long as it forbids discrimination on any ground you're set.

>second point
Since the 1st century all the way up to now we were basically outcasts, criminals and worthless trash, at least in Europe.
According to some (actually really fucking many) we still are.
And in other times/places it wasn't really significantly better.
We changed our position in society in about 2 decades.
I really doubt it's gonna stay this way for long.
>>
>>8647160

>forbids discrimination on any ground you're set

I see, I'm not sure about what compromises our constitution in my country (uncodified constitution) but I'm not sure where a constitution leaves you if no-one takes discrimination against you seriously

> I really doubt it's gonna stay this way for long.

I don't want to get all /pol/ here, but as a European I am really concerned about what immigration is going to do to acceptance of gays in public space. Now that our leaders are firmly hidden in super-white and well policed enclaves, and gays are no longer a trendy issue, I see increasing hostility to gays in ex-working class, now newly immigrant heavy areas. Without something changing, I'm not too confident that gay rights are here to stay., although I hope they do bc I never know when I might need them
>>
>>8644211
I know what you mean, after a night of acid and that website where you can zoom out from an atom to the entire observable universe and suddenly everything seems very silly
>>
>>8647192
>I'm not sure where a constitution leaves you if no-one takes discrimination against you seriously
Like I said it can't protect you from bullets.

Also on such matters regarding politics, I generally tell people to find an openly gay candidate in the party they consider voting for and rally behind that person.
That way you have a representative who is just as much affected by anti-lgbt bills as the lgbt population.
It's basically identity politics, but without the drama.
>>
>>8647302

I'd never thought about that, every political party I can think of has an LGBT wing, and one regional government has the three largest parties all headed by lesbians, it's really weird to think about but it's true.

I think any minority will always fall victim to some kind or identity politics at some point, given that it's fate is always in the hands of other groups. I find allying with someone just because they are gay a bit distasteful but it makes sense on some occasions, as much as I'm not making use of them right now LGBT legal protections are very important
>>
>>8647363
>I find allying with someone just because they are gay a bit distasteful
See it as an insurance on top of voting for the party you intended to support from the beginning.
I mean it wouldn't make sense to vote for a gay person who holds radically different ideas than you just because of sexuality.
>>
>>8647400

You're right, the insurance point especially. It's been nice to hear from someone who isn't mad, trolling or autistic on this board and I'm glad I've only been told I had internalised homophobia once or twice, good luck in life anon
>>
>>8644185
>>8643923
Yeah I know they must be thinking that now which sucks, its a good learning experience not to get caught like that.

>>8644179
If you say so.

>>8645015
I could do that.
>>
>>8643174
No I'm not gay I just come here for shitposting
>>
>>8643174
I couldn't give a fuck.
>>
File: hdWFClH.jpg (68KB, 500x481px)
hdWFClH.jpg
68KB, 500x481px
i feel bad about it because i feel like i'm always going to be a bit jealous/spiteful towards straight people. they have much better 'chances'.

i feel ashamed when i see a girl that i think is beautiful, like i have to look away immediately; they'd be disgusted. that leads to feeling how a cute girl would probably never like me lol

i'm so fucked up in this area i can't even understand how straight people are like actually ok with gays. thanks fundie upbringing

yep, it's been fun
>>
>>8647363
>every political party I can think of has an LGBT wing
And those parties still defend and deny the integration issue.
>>
>>8648632
Imagine how much worse it is for trannies, even without religious upbringings.
>>
>>8648652
yeah trust
i count my lucky stars i'm not trans
i have my gender quirks or whatever but i can't even imagine.
>>
>>8648652
>My life is hell
>Oh ho, silly Cis goy-I mean girl, you couldn't possibly have it worse than a tranny. Never forget the 6,000,000% suicide rate, Cis.
>>
>>8648685
What are your quirks?

>>8648686
I never said thinks weren't bad for her. A fundie upbringing is enough to make anybody's life hell, LGBT or cishet.
>>
>>8648737
Never said you did. But, like a Jew, you looked at a terrible situation and all you could say was "imagine how much worse it is for trannies" instead of like a normal human being with empathy that would've at least wished her the best, or give her words of endearment.
>>
>>8648762
I just wanted to see what she'd say about trannies.
>>
File: 1462113904949.jpg (78KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1462113904949.jpg
78KB, 960x960px
>>8643832
>Biscum walks into a thread that has nothing to do with him
Stob this
>>
File: 1481338768467.png (142KB, 511x564px)
1481338768467.png
142KB, 511x564px
>>8649004
>implying bisexuals aren't faggots
>>
Not really, I'm closeted so it kinda sucks to pretend to be straight though.
>>
>>8643174
Nope. Not even once.

and as I've gotten older also this:
Thank fuck I don't have to deal with women. Life seems a lot easier without some bitch to fuck it up.
>>
>>8646488
Stop identifying with being gay then. It's just a thing.

I'm no more happy being gay than I am having brown hair really.

I don't celebrate or loathe it and I also come from circumstances like yours in which there's no real social pressures against it.

The more you give this any kind of emotional weight or precedent in your head the more powerful it becomes.
>>
>>8648737
i'm really androgynous without even trying

for a very long time the "thing" that really turned me on was imagining myself as the guy in straight porn
i don't know if this is normal, but in my head, unless i'm thinking of something that puts me in the context of society, i don't think of myself as "me–a woman". its just "me". hope that made sense.
>>
>>8643174
Nah, especially as a tall dominant top.
I love being gay. Men are just way more sexual than women are. There's no "slutbarrier" that keeps them from having sex with you because they don't wanna seem slutty (even though they really want to). Men just like fucking and don't care about lables (for the most part).
>>
>>8649364

I'm fine with being gay myself but don't really want it public, what I meant is that I don't know why bc there would be literally no blowback from me coming out, I need to get over myself
>>
>>8643174
only because im unattractive
if i wasnt i would gladly indulge in this hedonistic culture so bad
>>
>>8643174
Yes, I don't think about me being a homosexual ever but then I get flustered talking to some attractive man or I pop a boner to gay images. I have a really good friend I grew up with and he's straight and has a girlfriend, I just wish I was a normal straight guy and we could talk about guy things and take our girlfriends out together like double dates, instead I get boners from him changing and irritated when he spends time with his gf instead of me.
>>
>>8650330
literally me
>>
>>8649590
>a tall dominant top
I have the hardest boner right now
>>
>>8650860
Where u from, man? Do you have kik or discord?
Thread posts: 97
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.