[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't be a tranny. I was happy as a man as a young kid,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 1501040874728.jpg (1MB, 3000x1852px) Image search: [Google]
1501040874728.jpg
1MB, 3000x1852px
I can't be a tranny. I was happy as a man as a young kid, as a teenager, and I'm even indifferently content about it now. I only like being a girl when I crossdress on omegle and in humilliating fantasies.

I'm pretty sure i'm one of those olden time crossdresser hons in the body of a 20 year old, with access to online communities that urge HRT consumption. Can't imagine destroying my family because of a fetish, just to become an incinsere, self admited fake woman,
>>
>>8642756
I can't be a tranny. I was happy as a man as a young kid, as a teenager
You're right then, that's one of it's most crucial aspects.
>>
And yet you want to.

I know because im you.
>>
>>8642762
thanks for the correct assesment caraposter xD
>>
>>8642766
i want more to be a cute femboy who can pass with the correct outfit, being a girl is pushing it too far.
>>
>>8642756
>>8642762
just treat it like a fetish, dress up and bottom. actually transitioning and living a miserable tranny life is not worth it. I've come to a similar conclusion that for me, it is "just" a fetish, not some grandiose political and oritentation movement that I want to be a part of. I just do what feels right in the moment.
>>
>>8642762
meant to > you
>>
>>8642762
Oh look, he finally admits it. :^)
>>
>>8642782
>when you let some political movement tell you what to do with your body because you want to avoid political movements telling you what to do with your body
>>
>>8642756
>I'm pretty sure i'm one of those olden time crossdresser hons in the body of a 20 year old, with access to online communities that urge HRT consumption.
That's exactly what you are. The word for it is AGP. Most mtfs in general and the ones on this board are also AGP. >>8637013
>>
>>8642815
>muh blanchard
>>>/x/
>>
I cant be a transwoman, I dont think about it literally all day, just sometimes and I thought about it heavily only while being a young child and during teenage yrs and right now.
And I only thought Im going to be a girl during childhood.
>>
>>8642824
>I cant be a transwoman, I dont think about it literally all day,
My actual reasoning for doubt desu
>>
>>8642833
I know your feels
>>
>>8642800
I try to be as apolitical as possible when it comes to lgbt issues. it makes life much smoother. it's purely a sexual thing for me and who I'm with.
>>
>>8642846
You making it a purely sexual thing for you is directly and undeniably a political action and the result of another large amount of previous political actions.
You sound lazy and sheltered.
>>
>>8642861
I am lazy and sheltered. it's a privilege I acknowledge and enjoy.
>>
>>8642861
Not all AGPs feel the need to transition. It's as simple as that.
>>
>>8642890
>>>/x/
>>
>>8642756
Welcome to the AGP sisterhood. Some of us are traps, some of us are trannies, some of us are repressors.
>>
ok but who uses omegle anymore
>>
>>8642756
I can relate, but I always wanted to be more feminine too
and looks like you want it as well >>8642779
but after 20s you start getting more masc and that could cause dysphoria, anxiety and depression and ruin your life
and frankly test is no fun either if you are not naturally manly as a personality
that's why Im on hrt and I like so far, mentally and physically, but thats me, you should choose your own way
>>
>>8642756
so just crossdress and learn how to use makeup?
>>
>>8642756
Take them or don't, but do it because you want to not because of any spooks.
If you want your body to look more feminine, take hrt. If not, don't. Ignore your perceived motivations for it
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.