[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/agpg/ - AGP General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 328
Thread images: 61

Day at the Pool Edition

>AGP questions and answers
>Thoughts and feelings / emotions
>Help, advice, guidance
>Be cozy and chill out

>What is AGP?
Autogynephilia, from Greek αὐτό- ("self"), γυνή ("woman") and φιλία ("love")
Broadly, arousal to the thought of being a woman. It can take many forms - being aroused at imagining or seeing yourself with a female body, dressing in clothes that make you appear feminine, acting in stereotypical "feminine" ways, or others.

>Isn't AGP just discredited pseudoscience?
No, AGP is a real phenomenon. Some people disagree with Blanchard's Typology, which included AGP, but that people experience AGP is indisputable.

>I'm AGP, does this mean I'm not trans?
No, you can be AGP and trans.

>Aren't you all just trannies in denial?
Many AGPs do have at least some dysphoria. Some people with AGP will go on to transition, while others are content with incorporating it into their sex life or simply the occasional indulgence. It varies greatly in intensity. If AGP consumes a lot of your mental energy or causes you lots of distress, it is probably worth asking more questions.

Last Thread >>8599317
>>
>>8637013
First for should i destroy my life and chances for a future and take dem skittles to embrace my agp dream if i'm going to kill myself at 25 anyway?
>>
>>8637197
Do it. You only live once. You'll pull it off too.
Never kill yourself. Extricate yourself from your location/job/social circle and go travelling/teach a language abroad etc. You'll meet like-minded people. So many things to see and do in this world so why cut it short?
>>
>>8637013
So you people are changing sex to fulfill a sexual fetish? Why should we be treating you as a legitimate minority again?
>>
>>8637013
>dat suspicious bulge tho
>>
File: 64013673_p0_master1200.jpg (276KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
64013673_p0_master1200.jpg
276KB, 600x338px
>>8637197
>destroy my life
but you don't! its funny how everyone is scared of taking little pills that do literally nothing for few months, if anything estrogen makes you feel good and more motivated to improve your life, you'll be amazed

the changes are really slow and you will have plenty of time to understand if you are really a woman
>>
>>8637362
It's actually an orientation. They find femininity attractive, but instead of wanting it in someone else, they want it in themselves. I don't think it's fair to call it a fetish because it causes a lot of despair due to how strongly it's linked to self esteem. I think if AGP trannies were allowed to transition, they'd be much more fulfilled, functional members of society.
>>
>>8637197
I have actually reached this conclusion recently when a friend asked me about pursuing his fetishes.

A fetish is a fetish, it often plays on absurd scenarios just for an orgasm. There are many things we'd like to be/do, but weighing the consequences is important.
You don't simply transition or fulfill a great fantasy without thinking whether that'll affect the rest of your life. It's not because it feels nice it should be okay to do something, you don't go out killing people you hate or raping babies if that's what makes you feel good.

All in all, if you ultimately plan to kill yourself, whatever your fetish is, it shouldn't matter, the payoff is bigger than the rest of your life in misery. But one should think whether it's worth to go the extra mile for calming down a boner and then have to cope with it for the rest of his life.

It's in the OP already, anyway: if it consumes a lot of mental energy, it's probably something to be cautious of and think about life decisions.
>>
>>8637362
Because trans and agp isn't actually the same thing.

Actually "agp" isn't a term really used outside 4chan (unless you're blanchard) and is more like tumblr 101 genders.
>>
>>8637671
> orientation
Yeah and I bet you think pedo is an orientation too. In reality, you're all just beta males transitioning so you can have a chance at fucking a woman as a "lesbian".

Convince me that AGP is anything other than horny dudes wanting to fuck women? It's the same fucking mentality, just with a more retarded means to achieve.
>>
File: 1498760095635.png (284KB, 586x634px) Image search: [Google]
1498760095635.png
284KB, 586x634px
>>8638096
>The old pedophiles comparation to anything
Are you going to quote hitler too?

Also some of them like dicks too. What's the deal?

>It's the same fucking mentality, just with a more retarded means to achieve.
I don't think you get the part where anon explained "AGP's find femininity attractive IN THEMSELVES"

About "people transitioning to fuck women", You may be looking for >>8601678 . Have fun there.
>>
>>8638133
It's pretty obvious that if you're attracted to your own female body that you'd be attracted to others as well. You're just so sexually perverted that you're willing to change your body so that you can look at and play with tits all day. Fucking perverts.

This is why TERFs exists. Because of freaks like you who claim AGP is some legitimate sexuality and then you use the "I'm female" excuse to harass and abuse lesbians on dating sites and in female only spaces. You're all just straight dudes who are pretending to be women to get off on them and fuck them. It's a fetish. Not a sexual orientation.
>>
>>8638096
Im asexual and AGP, and i'm very attractive as a man, why would i wanna fuck girls by being a tranny? I'd rather just lift and hit clubs or something (if i wasn't asexual.) Also HRT tends to make you gay, so it'd be even more retarded to use it as a way to get women.
>>
>>8638193
If you're asexual then you're not AGP
>>
>>8638193
You just admitted in your post you're a loser beta male. You COULD have ambition but you don't. You'd rather sit around playing with yourself, you fucking freak.

Also, lesbian women don't want to fuck straight dudes so being transitioning is how AGP people get around that.
>>
File: cff.png (65KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
cff.png
65KB, 625x626px
>>8638162
>>8638236
I don't think you're getting the part about "attracted to sexualizing your own body but not another woman body"

I see you've just admitted you're a terf so fuck off lol you're nothing but another troll in this thread
>>
>>8637197
If you have dysphoria, just do it because you may be trans. If not and that's a sexual thing, i wouldn't recommend it. HRT is a serious thing to mess with, it's not like changing clothes. Don't do anything you'll regret later.

>>8637501
>its funny how everyone is scared of taking little pills that do literally nothing for few months

Hormones bring deep changes mentally and physically, if he's retarded and go for it even if it's not meant for him (maybe because he feels good with estrogen) he'll probably end up as another Detransitioner, and fuel the alt right memes.
>>
>>8638341
AGP's aren't attracted to other female bodies. Sure dude. We all believe you.

Go jerk off to yourself wearing panties some more you freak.
>>
>>8638298

>Also, lesbian women don't want to fuck straight dudes so being transitioning is how AGP people get around that

Lol ok. You realize its like 1000x easier to sleep with some random straight girl than for a transbian to sleep with a lesbian? If you had said straight dudes you would *maybe* have a point, just by virtue of the sheer amount of faggots who want to fuck traps and femboys.

You would have to be *monumentally* retarded to transition to get laid by women. Lesbians have been at the forefront of calling for tranny genocide since before most people here were born.

There are far more straight women in the world, and the only men who aren't getting laid are either physically deformed or have such repulsive personalities that literally nobody gay or straight would sleep with them.
>>
>>8638557
> You would have to be *monumentally* retarded to transition to get laid by women.
> the only men who aren't getting laid are either physically deformed or have such repulsive personalities that literally nobody gay or straight would sleep with them.
Funny, that pretty much describes AGP / transbians perfectly.
>>
>>8638413
>AGP's aren't attracted to other female bodies. Sure dude. We all believe you.

You can disbelieve all you want, but some of us just don't want to sleep with women. All of my fantasies involve me in a relationship with a man or a pre op transwoman or basically anyone with a dick. Other female bodies don't interest me in the same way. I'd go as far as saying most pussies I see disgust me. Other women are only attractive in an aesthetic sense. I want to get dicked. Lesbian sex is boring because there are no dicks.
>>
>>8638596
You're not AGP
You're HSTS
>>
>>8638601
Oh great another acronym to describe yet another autistic fetish that doesn't exist outside of 4chan. What the fuck is HSTS?
>>
>>8638601
Absolutely not. The only "woman" I've ever been really attracted to is myself. I recognize other women as attractive, but I don't want to fuck them because it doesn't fulfill the fantasy of being in an outwardly hetero relationship with a man specifically. I'm quite fond of my own body.
>>
>>8638162
>It's pretty obvious that if you're attracted to your own female body that you'd be attracted to others as well.
g r o s s
r
o
s
s
>>
>>8637013
Who wears thigh stockings to the pool?
>>
>>8638620
It just means you're straight transwoman. The typology doesn't make sense because it tries to field an unsubstantiated argument that a fetish can usurp one's sexuality and hold it hostage to the point where it becomes distinguishable from the actual sexuality in itself. This argument is thus wielded to bully cis people out of harmless bedroom habits ("o-or else you'll go tranny!") and trans people to stay in the closet forever ("b-because you're just a man with a fetish!")

Bullying tactics cannot save the darkness of delusion from the light of reality however.
>>
What is it called when you cannot stop thinking about a girl and at the same time it makes you want to be her?
>>
>>8643211
insanity
I can kinda relate tho
>>
>>8640883
>cis people out of harmless bedroom habits ("o-or else you'll go tranny!") and trans people to stay in the closet forever ("b-because you're just a man with a fetish!")
Talking of not making sense, do you notice that these contradict?
>>
>>8643211
>What is it called when you cannot stop thinking about a girl and at the same time it makes you want to be her?
AGP

You're just taking the expression "I want to be inside her" literally.
>>
File: 1481126306019.jpg (133KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1481126306019.jpg
133KB, 1024x1024px
I'm physically attracted to both genders but only want to be with guys because I can't imagine a girl ever satisfying me neither romantically nor sexually. I'm also slightly agp though my bisexuality is real and not just a pseudoattraction. What do?
>>
>>8644825
Unless you're doubting whether you're bi or pseudo bi then the answer is pretty clear isn't it.

The added AGP might just make your relationship a little better if he's into it haha.
>>
>>8637013
Why am I such shit. I've spent my fucking life denying that I'm inferior trash, spent all my time denying that I deserve death for being myself, a worthless, masochistic shitheel agp fetishist. I've tried, and failed of course, recently to cut AGP on myself as a branding. And yeah these thoughts are wrong too because we are all undeserving of respect. What great folly, what a great fool! He thinks he's he's special enough to be below others! What a narcissistic cunt!
I now know that I am below respect and decency. in all honesty I am better suited as a person to raped tortured and murdered than live a life with anyone. People like me should be kept in a cage where we are all all alone except it's a bunch of onesided mirrors and I am laughed at.

All my thoughts are fucking wrong, all my wants are stupid, my dreams impotent dumb and absolutely disgusting to myself.
I am a pigsty.
I need to be euthanized.

And then I jerk off to being female and it only proves that I am a sick agp fetishist.

And I still hate my male body. I always have, since childhood. This only proves how inferior I am to everything else in the world.

And it's funny, I shouldn't be posting this because I should stay in my place, censored and damned.
>>
>>8645712
>she doesn't know agp makes her better than other people
>>
File: 1283416086938.png (423KB, 1098x1645px) Image search: [Google]
1283416086938.png
423KB, 1098x1645px
>>8645712
Im curious, who told you that? not pretending that agp is normal but I got over this shame crap easily. Fetish? ok, keep it private, indulge when you need to and go on about your normal life. You are not hurting anyone else and not displaying it publicly. And guess what? Many people have more weird fetishes they keep in secret while still being normal in their public life. You are not different, you can do it too without shame and self-hate.

Being self-hating cause of dysphoria is another thing and its hard to deal with, but still you need to get over the shame, its not your fault and you are not harming anyone.
Being a girl is pretty awesome and there is nothing wrong with wanting to be awesome, right? did you try anything to achieve your dream?
>>
>>8638096
>Yeah and I bet you think pedo is an orientation too. In reality, you're all just beta males transitioning so you can have a chance at fucking a woman as a "lesbian".
but i'm agp and don't want to fuck women?
>>
File: 17gm29_13-14-19July.png (41KB, 933x358px) Image search: [Google]
17gm29_13-14-19July.png
41KB, 933x358px
>>8646115
Are you androphilic?
>>
>>8649105
DSM BTFO
>>
>>8637013

I am AGP but I don't want to transition and shrink my balls and possibly not get a hard on again.

I love dressing up and would love to be a female in female clothes.. what the fuck do I do. I'm repressing hard and HRT next week.. Help me.
>>
>>8649218
HRT doesn't sound like hard repressing

Generally AGP lessens on hormones but it most of the time that doesn't take away the dysphoria or desire to be a girl.
>>
>>8649288
>Generally
>most of the time
I get this impression too but it's still anecdotal.
>>
>>8649288
most of all it lowered my anxiety and dysphoria too but Im not trans so ...
>>
>>8644825
>though my bisexuality is real and not just a pseudoattraction.
The two aren't necessarily distinguishable.
>>
>I will never find an qt AGP bf to dress up with
shit

>>8644825
>what do?
...just date a guy? I'm the exact same way, anon. I fap to drawings of girls but irl I usually only get turned on by guys.
>>
>>8652703
>but irl I usually only get turned on by guys.
Because of meta-attraction or gamp?
>>
folks, come on now, you're all some degree of trans. I know it looks like a fetish on the surface but I bet there were other things which pointed to you wanting to be a girl that were totally nonsexual.

I used to think I had a bizarre fetish (odd how literally the first time I remember imagining sex I was experiencing it from the female side?) but somehow I buried the memories of all the other stuff like crossdressing when I was a kid, non-sexual crossdressing and taking pictures of my face and sharing it with other trans when I was a teen, praying to god to let me dream about being a girl, general anxiety and depression, making female characters in games, an odd discomfort with my genitals, etc.

I bet you can dredge up more stuff
>>
>>8652730
>you're all some degree of trans.
or trans is all some degree of agp.

>but I bet there were other things which pointed to you wanting to be a girl that were totally nonsexual.
yes and...?
>>
File: Untitled.png (20KB, 647x653px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
20KB, 647x653px
How do I break this cycle?
>>
>>8652730
I can dig lots of such memories and feels but there is still the other side of me being 'mentally' male so I chose the easy path of staying true to my biological nature
>>
File: 76rs30_17-32-11July.png (254KB, 652x571px) Image search: [Google]
76rs30_17-32-11July.png
254KB, 652x571px
>>8652758
this is too real
>>
>>8638620
>Oh great another acronym to describe yet another autistic fetish that doesn't exist outside of 4chan. What the fuck is HSTS?
AGP and HSTS are the Blanchardian typologies and both exist outside of 4chan. Read a book.
>>
>>8652758
I got on mones and working on improving how I look, at least it makes me less dysphoric and makes me motivated to improve my life. Im still procrastinating all the time tho. I dont want to die now.
>>
>>8638596
>AGP here
I'm attracted to women but still desire to be taken as a woman by a man. desire being one thing, mostly I avoid relationships and sex altogether.
Someone told me that's normal for AGP.
>>
>>8640836
Sexy anime girls
>>
>>8652924
thats pretty much me
I'll be forever alone
>>
>>8652969
Same here, pushed most people away as I can't bear to tell people who I really am.
Alls not lost anon, you have to embrace the LGBTQ community. Get involved and meet people, at least that's my plan.
>>
>>8652973
I can't be gay, I need to be a woman
>>
>>8652978
That was the hardest part for me too. I always thought if I wanted to be a woman then why am I attracted to women and not men right? I should be gay right?

Nope, matter of fact when you get out into the community anon, you'll find there's lots like you and I.

I'm mostly hung up on being a hon and never finding gainful employment at this point.
>>
>>8652924
Very normal. It's called meta-attraction or pseudo-bisexuality.
>>
File: shadow.jpg (95KB, 642x711px) Image search: [Google]
shadow.jpg
95KB, 642x711px
>>8652990
I'm too closetted and insecure anyway I dont want to be a degenerate sissy. We don't have 'community' besides gay scene and maybe some tranny cliques, I don't belong to either and Im too old for most.

So you are transitioning? Maybe if I could be cute again it would've been different.
>>
>>8653009
I don't know, I take hormones then stop. I am very closeted myself but just came out to my mother. You'll find most AGP's are older like yourself, but you have to go to support groups. Person I know, a hon, just got married to another trans and I went to the wedding where I met a bunch of other hon's. Too bad for me it was across the country but shows its just not you and I here.

I was set to kill myself but figure maybe I will try as I live in a major city (and you would probably need to do the same for community) but am looking at my options now.

To transition will mean the end of my career. To live the way I wish to will mean either being open about it or staying closeted as I am now. I want the freedom to express myself all the time so perhaps I will move to a LGBTQ friendly place like Vancouver or San Franscisco and see what life throws at me.

In the end, life is what we make of it I suppose. I had to discard everyone I knew before I got to the point of deciding whether to transition or not because like you I can't bear to tell everyone.

You'd be surprised and what surgery can do but like me save your money because there is little support from the government to make your dreams come true. Figure you'll need $100k USD to get close and years of practice.
>>
6'1, size 11.5 M shoes, huge head, wide shoulders, 26 years old in two weeks.

I can't repress anymore, but I know for 100% fact I have no chance to ever get even 5% close to passing.

Should I learn to love and accept being a hon? Or just off myself now?
>>
>>8653077
6'2", size 12.5/13, 21" shoulders, 42" chest, 205lbs and hand size way over that of a woman.
Yet I want to be a wee girly girl and I can't stop these feelings/desires but I'm built for hunting and gathering.
>>
>>8653087
Bro! Let's go hunt animals and drink beer and talk about football and cars and stuff!

and grunt a lot

;_;
>>
>>8653087
Oh ya, and hairy everywhere. Light colored too so it'll be very hard to get removed.
>>
>>8653091
Funny you say that because I happen to like that stuff too.
If only I could wear a dress.
>>
>>8653044
Honsupport groups sound scary, I can relate but I'd rather not.

I wanted to move to Canada but I fucked up and wasted the only real chance of getting a job there. I'm lost and no career and ate up all my savings.
And Im not even trans to do anything drastic like ffs.
>>
>>8653099
Oh. I actually hate all of that stuff.

But I guess I should start learning to accept my fate, even though pretending to do so for this long hasn't gotten me anything and peers always see that I'm pretending and don't know shit.

BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO NATTY ICE
>>
How the hell is someone even supposed to cope with being AGP? I just want to kill myself all the time.
>>
>>8653114
I'm the same, people know you are acting and push you away, at the same time it gets tiring living a lie fulltime.

Turns out you can be trans and still like boy stuff too. Doesn't mean you have to be a girly sissy. This was another thing I thought would disqualify me but after meeting people like me it became more clear.
>>
File: tumblr_n4usqdvFP41sc935uo4_1280.jpg (50KB, 1024x571px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n4usqdvFP41sc935uo4_1280.jpg
50KB, 1024x571px
>Be mtf, doubtlessly my life has improved since starting HRT
>Literally shudder at the idea of going back on T and having a flat chest
>Heavy into femdom, want to wear men's clothes and still be dominated by a woman as a man
>Sort of prefer wearing boys clothes anyway, even though I like my female body
>Crossdressing turns me on, but sissification grosses me out because of how sexist it is

Wtf am I?
>>
>>8637013
I just had a goddamm fantasy of being fucked by a guy, had my tiny dick licked and called a "clit", being called a good girl, had my nipples sucked, being fucked in the ass and cummed all over

which made me feel so extremly dysphoric afterwards, as in reality being reduced to sex object and living as a whore hon is the last thing I want, that I ended up getting extremely drunk afterwards and I'm suffering from hangover now

for the first time in a while I actually wanted to die again

why is AGP so degrading. why can't I pass as a woman. why the most I can hope for is being pity honboxed by other trannies and chases. Why do I sometimes want it.

fuck my life
>>
>>8653141
>tumblr
you are autistic.
>>
>>8653141
low T beta male that watches too much anime
>>
>>8653142
Hey buddy. I'd lick your tiny dick
>>
>>8653128
Find what can work for you. I was told to 'get used to it', 'It doesn't go away'.

So for me, I shave my body and wear feminine clothing all the time privately. I also like makeup and perfume and have been taking hormones too but without doctors approval.
It's super important to socially interact with others like yourself, so you have to meet people like you for your own mental wellbeing.
>>
>>8653128
have you tried antianxiety meds? ads? hrt?
>>
>>8652993
Pseudo bisexuality is a meme and I'm not convinced that its anything but Blanchard/Bailey showing their anti-bisexual prejudice. Or mental gymnastics that to make it easier to process homosexual attraction.

If you want to bump chromosomes with another male, even if you 'need' to be a female to do so, thats pretty clearly not entirely heterosexual.

And this anti-logic is the kind of thing that can only survive in an environment where people take Blanchard too seriously.

In most cases 'pseudobisexuality' and bisexuality are functionally indistinguishable.
>>
>>8653128
electroshock therapy
>>
>>8653187
It's a nonexistent fetish-sexuality that has no arguments nor logic behind it. Blanchardfags just blindly restate their case over and over again hoping people are dumb enough to fall for Grade School tier discourse.
>>
>>8653187
>>8653236
I believe there's room for both. People aren't binary, there's no black or white but lots of grey usually. This means both can be correct when applied to a minor subset of the population but incorrect when attempted to be rationalized against the whole of the sum.

I feel Blanchard has some points with my own case for instance, but there's more to it that the thought of loving myself as a female here so gender identity plays a stronger role in my case though both cover a part, just not the whole.
>>
>>8653189
don't you have work to do, Mike Pence? Oh wait, you're the vp, no you don't
>>
>>8653142
cause in our society men and beaten for being not conforming to the very strict norms and any sign of femininity in boys is shamed and punished, thats why emasculation is degrading

if we had more freedom to express ourself and be as non-manly as we feel then being agp or gay wouldn't be this much of a suffering
>>
>>8653236
>>8653187
I want autist to leave.

or at least stop invalidating out experience if you cant relate
>>
>>8653386
Jesus, next you're going to tell me to 'respec much pronouns'. Tumblr pls.
>>
File: 1469959961403.jpg (257KB, 689x689px) Image search: [Google]
1469959961403.jpg
257KB, 689x689px
>>8653343
no you don't fucking get it

it's degrading because I'm transwoman many years on hrt, yet I have fantasies where my entire identity is just a sex fetish. and im fapping to that, happy for a tiny moment, that in this fantasy im being treated as subhuman hon sex object and not a passing human being.
>>
File: 272.jpg (32KB, 430x534px) Image search: [Google]
272.jpg
32KB, 430x534px
The tripfag circlejerk isn't helping me. You people seem to be like repressing trannies or whatever so hook me up.

I've decided transition is hopeless for me and my current plan is to instead simply shave my body, wear panties, play as a girl video games, and watch anime. Please advise on any other possible coping methods.
Any counsel would be greatly appreciated but please refrain from trying to force the "You HAVE TO transition!" speil down my throat, my various bones are just too large and taking HRT but presenting male is absurd.
>>
I got over "AGP" symptoms when i stopped porn... I don't know if it applies to everyone, but it seems like it would.
>>
I don't know if im AGP. I have had good feelings when ive crossdresssed in the past. I have fantasized of being the girl in porn, I have liked sissy hypno in the past, i often think of being fem/receiving when I masturbate, etc.

I recently started talking to a guy. He's a broad, 5'11 black guy who is nerdy, but strong and kinda packin. I've never been with a guy before, but sometimes find it hot and get urges. But when he sends me voice messages, it's a turn off. When he says he wants to kiss, its a turn off.

One of the reasons I've never been with a guy is because some things about it turn me off absolutely.

I also would need to shave and get into a girly mindset to really enjoy it. It literally feels like there are two mes. The me that lieks women seems to lose power when I embrace this stuff.

Any advice?
>>
>>8653476
Can you pass or are your fantasies centered on the idea you are a cis woman and living as one, sexually in this case?

For me, the man is faceless and I am a woman for him. In reality I'd be a hon and theres little that can be done about it now yet the desire still remains and has made my real life rather dysfunctional where in the fantasy everything is perceived as normal.
>>
>>8653496
>"AGP"
What did she mean by this?
>>
>>8653520

He, thanks.

I didn't mean it disrespectfully. I just don't always get into all of these concrete labels we put on things that are so fluid and ever changing.
>>
>>8653519
same, except in my fantasy I don't pass and he knows that and he gives me usual chaser sweettalk and I love it and im getting fucked by his arrogant horny spiteful dick
>>
>>8653533
So your fantasy is part being accepted for who you are as a woman on hrt.
I haven't officially started though I have taken hormones, but I keep regressing as I fear being homeless without employment or hope it will have the desired effects and allow me to pass which is about impossible.
>>
>>8653560
.....that's one way to say it. But why does being a woman on hrt, being seen as unpassable transwoman, is so humiliating, so unacceptable?!??!

This is the only future that ever awaits me, but I hate it so much! and it's not a fetish, I didn't even have sex drive past years, it only ever comes back when I'm drunk and such fantasies overwhelm me.
>>
File: 1498278167217.jpg (36KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1498278167217.jpg
36KB, 500x375px
>>8653519
>For me, the man is faceless and I am a woman for him. In reality I'd be a hon and theres little that can be done about it now yet the desire still remains and has made my real life rather dysfunctional where in the fantasy everything is perceived as normal.
I know this feel. How do you live? I can barely keep myself together.
>>
File: ss+(2017-04-20+at+04.26.24).jpg (87KB, 564x490px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-04-20+at+04.26.24).jpg
87KB, 564x490px
Bought myself this to satisfy my agp fantasy. Didn't put it on tho. dunno if I ever will cuz im a hon. it's good to touch it and imagine myself wearing it tho
>>
>>8653576
Societal norms which you too were taught growing up. My mother vigorously corrected my attempts to express my femininity when I was young. I learned to hide and repress it until I got older. I've read it's because your testosterone drops and it becomes harder to ignore. Until then, I just acted the part society expected and always hoped, like when I was a kid, it would eventually become my life normal, but correcting how you present and your feelings inside aren't the same.

>>8653587
I buried myself in work till it almost killed me. 'Karoshi' - stress heart attack and suddenly I am being forced to deal with it.
>>
>>8653612
I did the same. I hate how my male body ruins the lines of the clothes which are absolutely wonderful without me in them.
I spent thousands on girls school uniforms and clothing. 10's of thousands actually.
>>
File: 1297662186657.jpg (99KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1297662186657.jpg
99KB, 960x720px
>>8653648
So there's no fix? Just drown myself in my studies and eventually work until I break down and die?
>>
>>8653662
I finally went to see the gender doctor a few years ago before the heart attack, when even working 400 hours a month wasn't stopping this and he told me 'get used to it', 'it doesn't go away'.

You have to see what works for you but I can't help you. If I had known when I was young what the end result would be I would have probably pressed to transition while I had a hope to do so. Instead I worked out and figured it was a stage that would eventually leave my psychie but that never happened.

I'm hoping others here will share and tell me what they've done and or gone through as a way to cope.
>>
Beta Blockers, they are the cure

>>8653662
BETA BLOCKERS
>>
>>8653680
I guess this is just my life then. Ok. Thanks for sharing your story, it helped some.
>>
>>8653719
I cross dress all I can. I shave my body. Get into the community. Find what helps you, some strategies will help with coping but ya, get used to it otherwise.
>>
>>8653662
>>8653648
>social norms

so what im still indoctrinated? even after such long time?
fml

>karoshi
I tried the same, working and studiyng and being outside home for 12 hours a day, until after few months I broke down, and started drinking and doing drugs and dropped out of school etc.

suffered brain damage and heart and liver damaged from massive drug abuse in the months that followed. survived all that, found a new meaning in life. or so I thought.

never stopped hrt. never stopped being AGP. and I'm still repressed and can't live the wayh I deep inside really want.
Recently came back to drinking and doing drugs again. fml

I wonder what sorta humiliating AGP fantasy im going to have this time. im always looking forward to it.
>>
>>8653758
I think we're all indoctrined because society puts that pressure on us. fml2

You have to quit the drugs and alcohol. Alcohol is a depressant and will only make you feel worse. I quite drinking, smoking and drugs for years, though recently used weed again as I thought there may be some benefit, but afterwards I am doubtful.
>>
>>8653781
doesn't depressant mean "respiratory depressant" as in "it makes your breathing harder"?

also try dxm, which you can buy in every pharmacy. ive been doing it for years, works miracles with dysphoria
>>
>>8653784
thats not good stuff, man. Terrible for your liver and brain.
>>
>>8653612

Just put it on. It won't look good(And it wouldn't look good on most grown women either, because they aren't dressing their age), but just don't look in the mirror.

I mean, you bought the thing for a reason. If you just wanted to pretend to wear it you could have did that without spending any money.
>>
>>8653789
lmao it's not like I want to live forever

Also while I can confirm that dxm did give me few months of dyslexia after heavy abuse, there is no evidence it causes brain damage

Dph does. which I also do lmao
>>
>>8653784
Alcohol gives you euphoria, where you feel good but afterwards you can feel depressed. It amplifies those feelings so if you're depressed it can keep you in depression for longer and lower than you would normally be.

The euphoria it temporarily gives you causes many people to become addicted so when they feel depressed they turn to alcohol for the euphoria only to make their depression worse and the cycle begins anew.
>>
>>8653784
A depressant, or central depressant, is a drug that lowers neurotransmission levels, which is to depress or reduce arousal or stimulation, in various areas of the brain. Depressants are also occasionally referred to as "downers" as they lower the level of arousal when taken. Note that in this context arousal is not strictly sexual. Everything from anger to fear is a state of arousal - anything that raises your heartbeat, which is probably where your respiratory definition comes from.
>>
>>8653815
so why do I always get so horny on alcohol? nothing else is capable of rising my sex drive.
>>
I don't know if I am AGP, but...

I do want to suck a dick.
I do enjoy feeling/looking girly (although I repress it)
I do like feeling sexy in a fem way.
I do imagine myself as the girl in porn sometimes.

I dont HAVE TO do these things and I don't feel unfulfilled if I don't, but when I do these things, I can get REALLY into them and feel AMAZING.

I got close to sucking a dick, but the guy sent me a voice message and called me by my name. It didn't feel good and it was a turn off.

If/when I suck, I will need to be, at least, shaven on my face. I do not want to kiss the man or be pleasured by him.

The only way I could see kissing is if I was really into it, I was being really fem, I was possibly dressed and he was having his way with me.

I wouldnt want to kiss while cuddling... even though as I type this, I imagine myself giving in and getting to the point where he kisses me while we're cuddling... thats kinda hot.

IDK!

I don't feel the need to do mones or anything. But I think that if I did, theyd work wwell with me. I have a small chin, thick thighs/butt (for my weight), I have soft skin and look really young in the face. I also have slight gyno and pop bottle shoulders.

IDK, I want to try dick, but there are obstacles in my way. I thought I was going to try it soon, but when I heard him call me by my boy name ( I dont have a girl name) I was really turned off.

I will say that it feels like I have split personalities. I don't know how he'd react to me requesting that he calls me a girl name.... idk. He's gay. He's not straight. But, he's a dom top.
>>
>>8653825
Something else is suppressing your sex drive that alcohol is in turn suppressing.
>>
>>8653836
FUCK

could it be AA? could alcohol suppress antiandrogens?
>>
>>8653848
No. Although if that AA is cypro stop drinking right now, or you're going to die at 30.
I mean alcohol may be suppressing an arousal impulse of yours, such as a hatred of your sexuality or a fear of what your sexuality means. Very common in trans lesbian patients who feel their sexuality invalidates them as trans.
>>
>>8653859
well, I've been taking cypro for over four years, while being a drunk and drug addict. I'm still alive.

so I'm actually trans lesbian?even though my fantasies include faceless men?
>>
>>8653826
This board should be renamed AGP.
>>
>>8653867
Yeah well you're playing bad games with your liver. Good luck with that

I'm not saying you're trans lesbian. That was just an example.
>>
>>8653476
>my entire identity
I'm sure you are severely exaggerating and its just a part of your sexuality but not the whole identity. Your fantasy is not even as bad as masochistic rape/humiliation fantasies many women have.
>>
File: Reactioncat.jpg (32KB, 560x420px) Image search: [Google]
Reactioncat.jpg
32KB, 560x420px
>Teens and 20s: Minor fetish for crossdressers/transgirls and fantasizing about dressing up myself. But no emotional investment and girls(female) are nice too.
>30s: ENVY, DYSPHORIA, HEY WOULDN'T IT BE NICE TO HAVE A MAN TO HOLD AND PROTECT YOU?

Thanks for the early heads up brain!
>>
>>8653826
desperate bamp
>>
>>8653901
If it's any consolation you could have been like me and came out at 15 only to have your dad kick your ass and send you to a pray away the gay camp.
>>
>>8653825
maybe cause alco removes inhibition

>>8653848
nah that wouldn't be instant and wouldn't work on cypro/lupron at all
>>
>>8653908
What do you want us to say? You didn't pose a question.
The only unsolicited advice I can here is have your fag call you Alex or Blake or some other andro name.
>>
>>8653896
it is. I started transition for 1000 reasons, none of which where sexual. I lost sex drive, got liberated from it, was happy. I wanted and still want to live a s respectful human being, not a horny man in a dress.

>>8653901
>30s: ENVY, DYSPHORIA, HEY WOULDN'T IT BE NICE TO HAVE A MAN TO HOLD AND PROTECT YOU?

I have this, and I absolutely hate cis women and I'm jealous of them and I want a man to hold and protect me.

I'm not a turbohon and I started hrt when I was 19.
>>
>>8653908
AGP is the desire to be seen, treated and become female. Its a condition that is outside sex.
If your transitioning or cross dressing is relegated to just sex, you are just a cross dresser or transvestic fetishist.
>>
>>8653926
>I'm not a turbohon and I started hrt when I was 19.
Super jealous of your genes. I was way beyond hon territory at 19.
>>
>>8653928
I mean I don't pass, but I'm not a turbo hon like post 30 transitioners are.
>>
>>8652758
Work out. Start with body exercises. Up your protein and fat intake. Go to bed exhausted.
>>
>>8653926
And you clearly are not horny or man so whats the problem? if you want to get fucked by a man and called a 'good girl' that's maximum vanilla normie girl fantasy You keep on shaming yourself for no reason.
I'm not transitioning but personally I got over this long time ago when I realized that it's not some forced-fem bullshit MEF and there is nothing humiliating. It's just who I am, I have feminized brain sexuality.
>>
File: 1499903548218.jpg (313KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1499903548218.jpg
313KB, 1200x1200px
I'm one of the anons that considered hrt for some time. After a serious panic attack + OCD wave i just noticed something.

I'm just agp. I don't have real dysphoria, that's Body dysmorphic disorder about something i'll never achieve. I don't really want to fight this nor have the willpower to. My OCD and anxiety is getting worse everyday up to the point i don't sleep anymore.

I'm going back to alcohol and drugs, but i'll not overdo them this time. I'll let T ravage me but whatever. I need to "fix" my life, fight my social anxiety and go to uni to give some joy to my parents and buy time before i off myself. Again, fuck SSRI's. I'll control my illnesses with alcohol and my agp with masturbation. The only bad thing is that i'll never experience dicc while being "cute" bc i wasn't born for this. I know when to stop deluding myself.

Godspeed everyone, may you all find hapiness, doesn't matter wich paths you take in life. Thank you /agpg/ for making me laugh, cry and get worried sometimes. I'll shitpost for some time but ultimately try to leave this place.
>>
>>8653979
>not a man
>still have a penis
>still live under male name
>horny when drunk

fuck this shit
>>
>>8654001
>I'm going back to alcohol and drugs
For your own sake, stop being an idiot and seek professional help. People don't master drugs and alcohol, they get mastered by them when used for such purpose as yours.
>>
>>8654001
>I'll control my illnesses with alcohol and my agp with masturbation

are you even serious?
at least get on real antianxiety meds like Spartan
>>
>>8654001
why not get on Hrt while doing drugs and drinking?

that's what I do. I also used to have serious ocd and panic attacks, but they went away last few years.
>>
File: 1282669638024.jpg (158KB, 464x600px) Image search: [Google]
1282669638024.jpg
158KB, 464x600px
tfw you start checking out guys and suddenly realize that 90% of adult men ar fucking ugly, dont take care of themselves and/or are manlets
>>
>>8653930
>>
File: 1421910026752.jpg (110KB, 640x853px) Image search: [Google]
1421910026752.jpg
110KB, 640x853px
>>8654027
>get on HRT
>have to hide tits forever
>roughly 40% of the population will think you're a freak
>>
>>8654091
Higher than 40, way higher pushing past the 80's I think
>>
File: 1457622466687.gif (937KB, 500x357px) Image search: [Google]
1457622466687.gif
937KB, 500x357px
>>8654091
I don't even hide tits mate, but I never go topless either

>>8654072
yeah,and if you find teh prince he's straight and will never ever be interested in you

Being meguca is suffering
>>
>>8654017
>>8654019
I've been on meds before and they made me even worse. The happiest part of my life was when i turned 18, after the terrible withdrawal effects stopped and before this trans/agp/whatever shit came back.

I'll be ok. I'm fully aware of the terrible diseases that await me with this choice, and i know i'll just be controlled by them. It's a way for me to carry on with dis shit.

>>8654027
I'm still still still unsure about this and i sincerely don't want to spend any more second worrying about hrt, i'll just let it go.

Also hrt + alcohol can be hard on your liver/kidneys anon, pls take care.

Also this tbqh >>8654091 doesn't sound fun when you have anxiety and you're paranoid of everything.
>>
ayyyy its happening. got drunk, agp fantasy are coming back, i massage my dead shrunken dick
>>
>>8654107
>don't even hide tits mate
ay bb
>>
>>8654116
Dirty slut
>>
>>8654072
>anyone in AGP gen having a problem with a guy for being short
No self awareness.
>>
Where the best place to meet agps/ girly bottoms?
>>
File: 1468150579865.jpg (8KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1468150579865.jpg
8KB, 200x200px
>>8654119
I once bought a binder, but never used it. realized I don't want to damage my tits. realized id rather suffer possible abuse and weird stares and I will in the future, one day, transition, even if ti means living as a hon. once I get courage. and maybe ffs.

>>8654123
its a dry orgasm tho. weird. also men in my fantasy are always gay. gay men who see me as their trans hon girlfriend lmao
>>
>>8654135
Where are you from
>>
>>8654135
be my agp gf
>>
>>8654124

I mean, it sucks for us, being pro basketball players and all. But it's natural to want someone bigger than you.
>>
>>8654141
poleland

>>8654134
most are repressed and don't even have a dating profile, like I don't
>>
>>8654108
>It's a way for me to carry on with dis shit.
It's not though, will only amplify the effects when you stop and thus the cycle of addiction. Be smarter than that, just transition if its so hard. I'm in the same place and looking more likely it'll happen. Before you do, try other things and get into a LGBT support group with other individuals. It'll help you, not kidding anon.
>>
>>8654153
I'm just saying you might have to settle for a guy under 7' if you want him to settle for asspussy.
>>
>>8654107
I found a faggot prince who is handsome and manly but he doesn't want any agp wannabe-trannies.
>>
do any of you AGPs sniff or lick your fingers after masturbation? I do
>>
will hormones make me feel better

i hate myself so much for being this way
>>
>>8654182
fuuuuuuuuuuuuq

that's a possibility too

im forever alone!
>>
>>8652711
Excuse me
>>
>>8654116
funny I get horny on estrogen now
took only have a pill today and nothing turns me on
>>
>>8653128
If you want to kill yourself over not being a woman it isn't AGP anymore. That's straight up dysphoria, not a fetish
>>
>>8654214
It's not the estrogen, it's the anti-androgens that kill the sex drive.
>>
File: think.png (8KB, 112x112px) Image search: [Google]
think.png
8KB, 112x112px
>>8654218
I want to kill myslef over not being a normal man, how is it called?
>>
File: k.gif (2MB, 275x275px) Image search: [Google]
k.gif
2MB, 275x275px
>>8654218
>AGP
>just a fetish
>>
>>8654232
but you don't want to be a normal het cis man. if you wanted to, you wouldn't feel so bad about it and you wouldn't have agp
>>
>>8654232
Bluepilled cuck liberal faggot according to these guys I know.
>>
>>8654232
Oh, well that's just really low self esteem. Cheer up, anon, AGP is nothing to kill yourself over. You're really blowing this out of proportion.
>>
>>8654225
yeah but estrogen brings it back, Im a natural girl
*giggle*
I was born to run on estrogen, testosterone made me miserable
>>
I want to be a female. I hate trannies so much. They're so horribly disgusting. I would kill myself if I was one. I hate being male though.
>>
>>8654239
Im het sic man, just a broken one

>>8654244
its not just AGP, my whole life has crumbled, what's even the point if I cant get a relationship, healthy sexual life and a partner, not to mention real family with kids
Im worse than r9k losers
>>
>>8654259
Same. I wanna go on HRT, bind breasts, and only wear androgynous clothing. My goal is to still look like a boy but also get mistaken for a women occasionally. I already get called "ma'am" without even trying to look like a girl, so I think I can do it. (it makes me so happy every time)
>>
File: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg (125KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg
125KB, 1024x576px
>>8654294
passers get out
>>
>>8654294
I am there and it's a huge problem because people insta figure out I am either mtf or ftm(when I had shorter hair). I wish I could just pass as a woman.
>>
>>8654301
lol I don't think I could ever totally pass. my shoulders are too broad and my voice is pretty masculine. some people are just dumb
>>8654304
Really? If I bind breasts, what could give away that I'm mtf?
>>
>>8654328
Uncanny valley effect. People are VERY good at noticing when something is off about another person. A very creepy evolutionary defense mechanism against vampires or skinwalkers or something. Modern scientists say it's against illness but I don't buy it.
>>
>>8654336
>A very creepy evolutionary defense mechanism against vampires or skinwalkers or something.
or maybe just against other people who will trick you and hurt you?
>>
>>8654348
People who will try to trick and hurt you don't have odd proportions, movements, or scents.
Well not all of them do.
>>
>>8654328
I don't bind breasts, but most people think im below 18 anyway so when they learn my real age and hear my not deep voice and no facial hair and other such they are bound to wonder

also I maintain my hair and possibly hrt changed my face to the point it look andro
>>
>>8654328
>>8654396
What do you do to bind your breasts? I wear a constrictive undershirt but looking for alternatives.
>>
>>8654545
get a real binder or at least sports bra
>>
>>8654336
>When you just want to wear a pretty dress, but everyone knows you're a vampire.
>>
>>8654188
I lick all my semen after masturbating , tastes sweet these days probably for my diet
>>
>>8653489
It's only going to get worse for you desu
When you've aged even more like a man, lost your hair, grew body hair all around and a nice wide mancage you think you're still gonna manage by throwing on some panties?
>>
>>8654649
Good girl.

What's your diet like?
>>
>>8654831
>grew body hair all around and a nice wide mancage
What age does this end and I can know I'm as masculine as I'm going to get?
>>
Serious question. Logically, I feel like there isn't a strong reason to hate people with agp. Its not quite normal, but its far from the worst thing someone could fantasize about. There are people out there who want to fuck kids or get off on beating women. Fantasizing about being a female, being feminine or just doing feminine stuff seems, frankly, pretty fucking mild. Its a step above a foot fetish and several steps below some genuinely dangerous and fucked up shit.

Given that, why does it *feel* so icredibly bad? It can't be just because other people tell us that all the time. Its not like that never affects me. But I've felt shame about my fantasies since long before I'd heard of the term agp. Why? At a certain point, once you've acted on those fantasies the lines start to blur between what is 'real' and what is 'agp'. So why does it still feel like it matters so much? And does it ever stop hurting?
>>
>>8655004
The age you die famalam
>>
>>8655004
the age you lose T, which is the age you get on hrt
>>
>>8655047
It doesn't feel bad for me. I wouldn't ever seriously tell anyone that I fantasize about being a woman, though, not even my closest friends.
>>
>be me
>since kid I wanna be a girl
>grow up
>these feelings just grows up with me
>19yo rn
>i don't know what to do

It's so fucking complicated. I really, really wanna be a fucking woman. The worst part is that I have such a male body, I'm not cute. I can't just wear woman clothes and not look like a bizarre thing. I just wanna cry myself out, anons. I don't know what to do anymore.

I don't know if I'm AGP or something else. I really think of me as a woman, a beautiful woman. I fantasize about being a woman but it's without any sexual relation. I don't do anything horny or even feel, when I think of this. I just feel better. Sometimes I wanna kill myself, or just disappear, I don't know. Help me, please.
>>
>>8655179
lol either do something about it (hrt at the very least) or just wait until you lose your mind
figure it out yourself
>>
>>8655186

that's the thin, anon. i don't wanna do hrt because i don't feel like this would help me. the only thing would help me at all is borning again in a female body. i'm too masculine to take pills and be okay with the result, i don't wanna this. i respect everyone that takes but i don't feel safe to do.
>>
>>8655197
ok then go get professional help or just wait until you can't hold it back anymore
>>
>>8655179
> I don't do anything horny or even feel, when I think of this. I just feel better.
I jack off to thinking about being a girl pretty regularly. On the other hand, something like being mistaken for a girl gives me so much euphoria in a completely non-sexually way. I wonder what that makes me.
>I don't know if I'm AGP or something else
Sounds like you're trans, anon...
>>
I seriously don't understand.

I've fully accepted being 100% trans, and I don't really get an erection while dressing, but the AGP subconscious in me still has me leak precum. It's fucking annoying as hell and disgusting.
>>
File: 1454866851182.jpg (141KB, 809x851px) Image search: [Google]
1454866851182.jpg
141KB, 809x851px
>>8653612
>>8653795
>TFW bought a Princess Anna dress off HelloCosplay
>TFW wearing it while imagining myself doing makeup to look like her

Gets me going every time.
>>
>>8655218
jfc, and people say agps aren't fetishists
>>
>>8655528
>Anna
>not Elsa
>>
>>8655579
>she's an Elsafag
Plebeians get out of my /agpg/
>>
>>8655531
It's an orientation.
>>
File: 1464997217839.jpg (95KB, 622x276px) Image search: [Google]
1464997217839.jpg
95KB, 622x276px
I no longer feel sexually aroused when confronted with the sexual characteristics of either gender, sexuality consists purely of penile stimulation to me at this point. I have zero interest in personally representing anything close to the third density concept of the female gender, and thinking of being anywhere close to this boards tranny mindset makes me physically ill. But I have a constant, sharp urge to transform my body into some sort of perverse sacrament towards the "pure" female with zero arousal element to it. Like >>8653612 in a way I'd guess, becoming infatuated and obsessed with something that is impossible, and still be unable to overcome the irrational urge to replicate it.
>>
>>8654188
>>8654649
yeah sometimes and its totally different after hrt and even the smell has changed drastically
>>
>>8655047
cause >>8653343
>>
File: estrogen.png (80KB, 1689x546px) Image search: [Google]
estrogen.png
80KB, 1689x546px
>>8655197
hrt as palliative care, makes you feel better and stops further masculinization
>>
Anyone else incapable of smiling? It seems to come naturally to all of my cis friends but I can't for the life of me smile without it looking forced or just fucking contorting my face into some disgusting shape.
>>
File: 1493648046768.png (670KB, 565x619px) Image search: [Google]
1493648046768.png
670KB, 565x619px
How do I know my attraction to guys isn't just pseudo attraction? Is there any conclusive way to tell?
>>
>>8656238
do you feel attracted to guys (like, irl)?
me, i do have sexual fantasies about having sex with (abstract) guys, but i have never really met a specific guy irl who i felt attracted to.
>>
File: 1469098280461.jpg (178KB, 641x630px) Image search: [Google]
1469098280461.jpg
178KB, 641x630px
>>8656245
I do, but I feel like my attraction to guys is different than the way gay guys are attracted.
Gay porn barely ever does anything for me, I've only seen a handful of videos that I'd enjoy and seeing pics of topless men on the internet etc. does nothing for me except for finding them cute.
The thing is though, I do get attracted to men irl. When I see a guy with hot body it kinda makes me want to touch him and everytime I see a colleague at work change his shirt from his uniform it makes me pic related.
Getting smiles from cute guys also gives me butterflies in my stomach.
I've done lewd stuff with a guy too but idk, the pseudo attraction meme is getting too much to me. I don't want to base my relationships on a fetish.
Someone said that the way I'm attracted to guys can just be subconscious pseudo attraction stemming from my fetishes.
>>
>>8656258
well, i'm not sure, but there does seem to be at least some 'real' attraction to men here in comparison to my own experience

i sometimes find men 'cute' only in so far as they have feminine qualities, when i see a hot guy take of his shirt i feel absolutely nothing at all
>>
>>8656265
s/of/off/
>>
File: 1491198363010.png (207KB, 403x433px) Image search: [Google]
1491198363010.png
207KB, 403x433px
>>8656265
I just want someone to give me a sure answer or some conclusive way to decide.
>>
>>8656238
ever had spontaneous attraction to guys without or agp thoughts?
any romantic episodes?
>>
>>8657315
Yes to both.
>>
>>8657334
then you have your answer
>>
>>8657315
That's still meta-atttraction and that's okay.
>>
>>8660124
Then how do I tell if it's not meta attraction?
>>
>>8660124
its not meta if you don't use it as validation of your gender socially or sexually

and romantic attraction doens't happen like that out of sexual or fetish interest, even bi who are mostly into women don't have romantic interest in their own sex
>>
>>8660130
Describe it and look for signs of meta-attraction.

>>8660132
The validation can be very subtle and hard to spot. Romantic attraction can come from sexual attraction and meta-attraction.

>even bi who are mostly into women don't have romantic interest in their own sex
What?
>>
>>8660139
My post is this. >>8660139
I also had male romantic interests before I fell for all the memes if that changes anything.
>>
>>8660139
what what, you never met (or at least heard of) 'straight' faggots who occasionally want to fuck other guys and suck dick but romantically are exclusively into women?

being really attracted to men enough to have romantic interest and have crushes on guys is what separates real bi/gay from accidental or fetish attraction
>>
>>8653489
Coping mechanisms are poisonous if you want to keep repressing. My advice is to go full monk, consider sex and sex related things a sin. You can pick up productive hobbies. You don't have to socialise and meet with women to do a lot of things in life.
>>
>>8660590
I don't think going full monk is healthy
there must be some middle ground somewhere
>>
>>8656152
>Being so depressed that you don't actually smile naturally
Just watch a funny movie, dummy
>>8656238
I guess you should try it and see afterward, if you liked it or not
And if it doesn't work you can always take a step back of sexual stuff to think up a bit
>>
>>8652730
I can't, agp has always been a sexual thing for me, I might feel / have felt things you mentioned but it is such a small part of who I am that I don't bother.
But thanks anyway for trying
>>
File: shrug.png (48KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
shrug.png
48KB, 300x200px
>>8661490
>I guess you should try it and see afterward, if you liked it or not
I've done lewd stuff with a guy and liked it. I enjoyed sucking dick and don't think it was for agp reasons but /lgbt/ says it can still be meta attraction anyway.
>>
File: 1498742471715.png (11KB, 525x468px) Image search: [Google]
1498742471715.png
11KB, 525x468px
anyone manage to have a bf/gf and repress their agp?
>>
>>8661585
not me

A bf would only fuel my agp anyway
>>
>>8661585
Why would agp prevent you from having a fulfilling relationship?
>>
>>8661585
I'm AGP, was married and had many gf's but many wondered if I was gay since I wasn't all that interested in sex. I am attracted to women and the fantasy of being a woman.
>>
>>8656238
>How do I know my attraction to guys isn't just pseudo attraction? Is there any conclusive way to tell?

I've had issues with this myself, but I don't think its something which can be divined logically or analytically. Its something you feel.

I think that the manifestations of meta-attraction depend very much on the 'base' orientation of the individual.
Someone who is definitively gynephilic may feel attraction to the idea of being a woman in a heterosexual relationship, or to the visual stimulus of heterosexual sex. But outside of that he has no sexual or romantic feelings toward other men. A bisexual individual on the other hand, will probably develop sexual and romantic attachment to men both in and out of their AGP fantasies.

I think that there's a fair degree of misinterpretation based on stereotypes about androphilic people, and the conflation of gay male same sex attraction with female heterosexuality.

What I mean by that is that men are more often attracted to other men because they fit into the image of masculinity constructed by other men, while women are attracted to men for other, sometimes more esoteric reasons.

This is why men in porn (both gay and straight) are stereotypically large and muscular. Because porn caters to the tastes of men, and they want their self insert to look like body builders.

There are of course exceptions to every rule. There are gay men who are exclusively into effeminate men and women who will only date the Hulk.

Likewise, don't fall for the meme that twinks and femboys are gynephilia-lite. Plenty of women are attracted to the fainting, androgynous bishounen in yaoi and thats still androphilia because the subject of arousal is male.

This is a place that I feel a lot of researchers get stuck on because sexology, by and large, doesn't give a shit about the perspectives of women. So naturally androphilia comes to mean that you can only be attracted to gorilla men.
>>
>>8661619
>Why would agp prevent you from having a fulfilling relationship?

If they're anallosexual (a type of asexual who is capable of sexual arousal but isn't aroused by other people) it could interfere with their ability to form lasting sexual and romantic bonds with others. Basically someone whose AGP is so strong that they no longer consider other people attractive.
>>
File: 1498555392308.gif (243KB, 420x544px) Image search: [Google]
1498555392308.gif
243KB, 420x544px
>>8661646
Thanks for your input. My post was this >>8656258
The thing is, I don't even want to date a twink or a femboy but someone who is more masculine.
I want to be the feminine one in the relationship which I know is agp but at the same time I actually do like guys with abs and muscles although these features only really attracts me irl.
I've always been very submissive, both personality wise and sexually and that's why I can only see myself working with a cis guy.
I get romantically attracted to guys too.
I know that I'm in fact slightly agp but I would like to think I'm legitimately bisexual though I get doubts whether what I'm feeling isn't just meta attraction because of stuff like not enjoying gay porn, etc...
>>
>>8661595
so what a (cis) girl, so that's why i'm single forever
>>
>>8661716
>The thing is, I don't even want to date a twink or a femboy but someone who is more masculine.
Nothing wrong with that, of course. A lot of women find the *contrast* between themselves and their male partners a big part of their attraction to men.

>I want to be the feminine one in the relationship which I know is agp but at the same time I actually do like guys with abs and muscles
Could you ever conceive of yourself being attracted to a guy *as a guy*? You don't even have to be manly. Or does your attraction only work in the context of being a girl?

>I've always been very submissive, both personality wise and sexually and that's why I can only see myself working with a cis guy.
I think this is very common among some bisexual men and AGPs. Men are, on average, more dominant and its difficult to find dominant female partners. If your personality is submissive it makes sense to seek out men who want a submissive partner.

>I get romantically attracted to guys too.
Same! The big AHA! moment for me was when I was sitting across from my best friend in a cafe below a book store, staring at him as the late afternoon sunlight danced in his hair and my heart started beating faster, imagining what it would be like for him to hold me.

> I would like to think I'm legitimately bisexual ... like not enjoying gay porn, etc...
Don't worry about it too much. Porn can be reflective of our desires, but it isn't a perfect mirror either. The answer is most likely that most gay porn just sucks.
>>
I wish I had never gave in to this shit and repressed for life
now I have legit dysphoria
>>
File: 1493103813271.png (36KB, 743x423px) Image search: [Google]
1493103813271.png
36KB, 743x423px
>>8661907
i hear you
agp it's like being dysphoric without being trans

or just being too smart to fall for transitioning is a meme
>>
>>8637013
I get aroused even when I have intense dysphoria.
It's not even arousal, honestly, it's just an erection while I'm wanting to fucking kill myself..

Does anyone else have this problem?
>>
Does anyone else visit Robot to make themselves better? I do laugh at these cis guys who have never got anywhere near a vagina. I'm a repressed tranny with huge body dysphoria and a hatred of my penis and even I've managed to fuck five different women. How can you be such a loser?
>>
>>8661970
(Same fag here, sent too early.)

>>8661907
>>8661961
I'm in the same boat, however I think I may be genuinely trans but also AGP just based on the severity of my dysphoria. I ended up coming out to two close friends of mine.
>>
Is this basically /thirdsexgen/?

Are you just titillated by the thought of having a feminine body, or do you actually want to feel as a woman feels? Do you want to retain what you're familiar with as a man (i.e. the dick). Do you want to be comfortable with everything, insecure about nothing, and walk the middle path (while looking hot)?
>>
>>8661961
If you're so smart, how come you can't just disregard your gender identity and focus on the things that really matter?
>>
>>8662033
i have anatomic AGP which means full woman's body or nothing i don't wanna be a dickchick
>>
File: 1498969102416.jpg (41KB, 480x505px) Image search: [Google]
1498969102416.jpg
41KB, 480x505px
>>8661824
I'm a femboy so I do think of myself as a guy still although I feel like I might as well go all the way eventually since I'm on hormones already and am basically transition tier.
In my fantasies I never imagine myself as a girl but just as me myself simply.
Your question has really made me think though. I wonder whether I could be with another guy if I looked for example like a bear dude. Thinking about it, I probably wouldn't because being submissive me I'd want my partner to be more masculine looking than me which would mean more bear and I'm not attracted to bear guys.
If I was a moderately /fit/ guy and with another /fit/ guy then that doesn't seem repulsive to me though and I think I wouldn't have a problem with it if I knew he was gay and attracted to me.
>>
>>8662042
>focus on money instead goy

only to the point where it can pay for my surgeries ;)
>>
>>8662093
Why the hell did you first think of money? It's even lower on the list than your gender identity.
>>
>>8662033
I want to kill myself because I'm male instead of female, but I don't want to transition because transexuals are fucking disgusting, garbage subhumans.
So no. No I'm not walking a middle path.
>>
>>8662033
no, we are all trannies. fuck you and your shemale fetish

>>8662085
your femboy identity is just a coping mechanism for not passing
>>
>>8662120
>Projection: The 4chan Post
>>
>>8662042
being cis is way to live

>>8662120
a lot of mtf claim to be femboi's but they are not even that

they're just nonpassing perma boy mode trannies

real femboi's are nice looking and still male like pic

>>8662120
trap here, not tranny
but life would be easier if i were more normal tbqh
>>
>>8662098
please, your world is ruled by money. everything boils down to "producing dollars" whether you like it or not you don't get to deny the laws of economics. The churches want people for donations, the meme causes you sling at me want men who's lives are valued in income to put in man hours that are valued in income for whatever your feel feels tell you is right. Your God wants 10%. Fuck you telling me this shit isn't all about money from the beginning, you built this edifice and you deal with the fucking ramifications.
>>
File: 1501523876058.jpg (71KB, 640x721px) Image search: [Google]
1501523876058.jpg
71KB, 640x721px
I wouldn't mind looking like this and getting fucked by a hot guy. Is that still agp pseudo attraction?
>>
>>8662349
No, thats just gay
>>
File: 1500213926438.jpg (17KB, 463x260px) Image search: [Google]
1500213926438.jpg
17KB, 463x260px
>>8662410
Good, atleast I'm legitimately agp bisexual then and not agp pseudo bi.
>>
>>8662071
>>8662114
>>8662120

So this is just mtf repression general?
>>
>>8661961
can I ask you why you aren't transitioning? just curious
>>
>>8662636
yes
>>
>>8663042
spent years and even have legit girlmode

didn't fix me though
seeing how cis fems live effortlessly just made me change my course

also as trans, i always be less then any/all cis girls

if I had nothing in my life, then I'd probably finish transitioning

but i want more out of life
for me, being cis will give me a greater chance of getting more done without all the tranny trappings
>>
>>8662042
denial/ignoring yourself works
i did it for most of my life and it might have helped me get through school and work,
but look where i am now.
i'm right here
>>
>be with S.O
>mild gender dysphoria and fatigue/axiety but generally kinda functional
>be alone
>crippling depression and suicidal
Is this normal for agp or did I develop some kinda dependent personality I mistake for being a tranny

>>8656258
>Gay porn barely ever does anything for me, I've only seen a handful of videos that I'd enjoy and seeing pics of topless men on the internet etc. does nothing for me except for finding them cute.
>The thing is though, I do get attracted to men irl. When I see a guy with hot body it kinda makes me want to touch him and everytime I see a colleague at work change his shirt from his uniform it makes me pic related.
>Getting smiles from cute guys also gives me butterflies in my stomach.
Sounds like regular female attraction, not every girl is a horny fujo
Meta attraction from what I get is more like, "I want to be fucked by a male" as opposed to "I want this man to fuck me", if you get what I mean

>>8654160
which poleland
>>
>>8661328
Its healthy when thinking about women or sex is giving you psychological tremors all the time. There is no middle ground here.

You cannot say give me a middle ground where i can touch a flame with my bare hands and also not get burned.
>>
>>8662636
Yeah because the straight agp men are busy with more important stuff.
>>
File: 58854152_p0.png (1MB, 1500x1431px) Image search: [Google]
58854152_p0.png
1MB, 1500x1431px
>>8628058
Is it ok to agree with my AGP? I feel myself like a vampire who accepts he's bloodsucking monster.
And there is a dilemma. It's obviously I want to be more feminine, but I am also attracted at girls and cute boys, who probably attracted to straight/gay alpha male. I am scared of it. I am scared of fail when nobody who I like will want to date such a person like me. Sometimes I want to become more masculine and straight, but falling into sweet agp dream is inevitable for me. Why can't I become universal superhuman and turn into Chad when there will be need for it?

[spoiler]Also sorry for my weird english. I am still bad in it.[/spoiler]
>>
>>8664014
You can be cute and androgynous guy, just dont become an abominable hon.
>>
>>8664014
The problem with AGP and their memers is that they are giving both leftist TERFs and rightists Neo-Nazis more bullets to shoot us with. On its own, AGP is really helpful in making us accepting who we are.
>>
>>8663600
>Is this normal for agp
Yes, AGP and regular gynephilia conflict with each other. Experiencing one reduces the other. In other words, being with a girl makes your AGP lessen and feeling AGP reduces your desire to be with a girl. There have even been AGPs who detransition because of having a girlfriend. Assuming your SO if female.
>>
>>8664014
It's always best to accept who you are. There's no way to un-AGP yourself.
>I am also attracted at girls and cute boys, who probably attracted to straight/gay alpha male
Me too, anon. It sucks. My dream is to find a femboy who I can relate to. I want to be cute but I also want to date a cute person. Most people don't seem like cute guys, though. They want hot guys or hot women but I have no interest in being hot.
We'll all find someone eventually, I guess.
>>
>>8664124
>caring about extremists
you might as well convert to islam to appease them all

>>8664169
>detransition because of having a girlfriend
story please
>>
>>8664043
Not the same Anon but kind of the same situation, how to be a qt boy on hrt without becoming a fugly hon?

Someone told me "lmao you're not going to simply transform into a hon while on hrt" but i think that's actually the case... With the manboobs and body fat changes, isn't it inevitable?
>>
>>8665070
it only ever changes in cis women because pregnancy ruins their body, and ones they hit menopause, their bodies stop producing estro

and they refuse to take estrofem. I once read some cis woman bitching about how horrible estrofem is because it gives her "hot flashes".and he decided not to take it lmao, cis women are so fucking pathetic
>>
>>8665070
genetics/ageing - you cant be cute if you are too masc or have long face, not much to do about it

if you are lucky with face then even in boymode on HRT you will look cute maybe like a boyish lesbian or underaged fag
>>
how can i get my parents to understand the agp-as-trans concept, in a normie-friendly way (i don't intend on telling them any shit about my sexual fantasies, etcetc)? they aren't really unaccepting just caught up in the whole hsts hyperfag tranny = only tranny deal.
>>
>>8664169
being with a girl makes your AGP lessen and feeling AGP reduces your desire to be with a girl.

This is the polar opposite of my experience. Being with real women reminds me of how disgusting I am in comparison and makes the dysphoria worse. If I could even get it up to fuck them it probably wouldn't last.

When I'm with guys the bar is lowered because I'm the more feminine one and I can just enjoy the sex.
>>
Who else a narcissistic agp? I don't care for girls or relationships and never had. All I do is jerk off to pics and vids of myself and occasionally get to cd for omeglers (attentionwhoring) It feels pointless as in I just get pleasure and that's it.

I still want a relationship to know what it's like and to see if it can give my life more meaning but it's all asexual agp for me 99,9% of the time.
>>
>>8668884
i don't like it but i think you're right

i still hope to be a normal as possible
>>
File: image_0.jpg (356KB, 998x2210px) Image search: [Google]
image_0.jpg
356KB, 998x2210px
Are attractive girls ever attracted to somewhat aesthetic hons?
>>
>>8669110
literally a cis
>>
>>8669110
FFS made you pass perfectly, and I'm jealous of those arms and legs too. You shouldn't have much trouble, until it comes time to tell them.
>>
>>8669922
>>8669948
Pic unrelated i was talking about hons. But that is a mtf here on this board.
>>
>>8669110
>tfw you look like complete trash compared to that
Not fair
>>
File: 1489791413762.jpg (231KB, 500x699px) Image search: [Google]
1489791413762.jpg
231KB, 500x699px
How often do you cry /agp/? Especially since taking hormones. Is your life full of hopelessness in other forms than this?
>>
File: 1501642318237.png (104KB, 433x625px) Image search: [Google]
1501642318237.png
104KB, 433x625px
Question for pseudobi or pseudohomosexual agps.
Do you find guys to be cute looking? And I don't mean femboys or twinks but more regular cis guys. Do you ever catch feels when a guy gives you a cute smile?
>>
I want an AGP gf but I'm a straight guy, not sure if AGP are actually attracted to guys. Aren't they all lesbians?
>>
File: 1501639619381.png (144KB, 593x555px) Image search: [Google]
1501639619381.png
144KB, 593x555px
>>8671258
Lots of them are pseudo-bisexual and attracted to the image of themselves as feminine compared to their male partner rather than being attracted to their partner.
Why would you want an agp gf, anon?
>>
>>8670728
nah its ok, I like crying
I just get emotional like feeling for others or feeling sad
its very natural to me - I was like that as a child before T and having to MAN UP ruined me

god, I had become such a stone-hearted trash full of anger, anxiety and resentment
its amazing how estrogen made me feel again
>>
>>8671258
depends
also why do you want an AGP exactly if you are 'straight' ?
>>
>>8671283
yeah same
it's like it opened some mental lock and i can just be myself now and not feel so ashamed all of the time
>>
>>8671273
>>8671300
I find the idea appealing as someone who is into domination / BDSM.
>>
File: brain trans.jpg (206KB, 728x546px) Image search: [Google]
brain trans.jpg
206KB, 728x546px
>>8668335
I dont think you can, people even here dont accept it
just tell them that you have feminized brain

>>8671308
true and it feels nice to know that Im not the only one who feels like this
>>
>>8670728
>>8671308
Does it really make things better?

I'm too scared to take hormones anyway, but do they help?

I think I'm starting to have problems when it comes to emotions/crying, most of the time it's like nothing matters and occasionally for a few seconds during something that I find sad I'll have like a hiccup and get tears in my eyes like I'm gonna cry but it goes away.

This doesn't seem healthy.
>>
>>8671440
But see that's the problem. Since I was a neurotic introvert nerd boy not a flamboyant gayboi they don't get it
>>
>>8668335
>>8671975
"Normal heterosexuality makes a male aspire to share his life with a woman as his girlfriend. For an AGP-as-trans that concept is inverted, and she aspires to live her life as her ideal woman herself."
>>
>>8672016
>she
>>
File: gaytraps.jpg (1MB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
gaytraps.jpg
1MB, 3000x3000px
>>8671975
>>
>>8671273

>Why would you want an agp gf, anon?
Because AGPs have worse self esteem than HSTS and most of us would literally love anyone who gives us a little attention. Also we're not as likely to sperg about 'chasers'.
>>
File: gaytraps.jpg (1MB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
gaytraps.jpg
1MB, 3000x3000px
>>8672209
Fixed and made smaller
>>
File: GAYLILTRAPS.jpg (250KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
GAYLILTRAPS.jpg
250KB, 750x750px
>>8672406
my bad, posted the big one
>>
>>8672376
but maximum low self esteem is not a good thing at all, its impossible to accept love or even compliments when you hate yourself
>>
>>8673880
can confirm. I've never dated anyone because I don't think I deserve it. When someone compliments me, I just awkwardly laugh and then feel bad about being rude
>>
I thought I'd finally move from the trans threads to the ones where I fit in more.
I guess I was just in denial, but for me AGP makes much more sense than actual transexuality.

Still, what the fuck do you do when you're:
1) repulsed by men physically, by women mentally
2) all of your relationship fantasies are just a narcisistic fantasy with yourself at the center
3) even if you could find a 'perfect partner' (which doesn't exist because of point 1) a relationship wouldn't work because the thought of your disgusting male appearance engaging sexually is abhorrent

Should I just resign that I'm never going to experience "real" romantic attraction? Did I just destroy my brain with enough pornography in such a way that neither straight nor homosexual romance will ever be feasible?
Am I just doomed to masturbating to TGStorytime while using my own tears as lube until I'm dead at 86 because I was too much of a coward to kill myself sooner, even though every single year of added male aging makes living more painful?
>>
>>8675412
>male aging
start hrt at least
>>
>>8675466
lol
For what purpose?
At least I can 'mitigate' the self disgust by remaining a handsom man.
I have already missed the window to be "cute" even with HRT completely, the only thing HRT would do is make me age like milk as a grotesque caricature bearing the worst traits of both sexes.
>>
>>8675412
>but for me AGP makes much more sense than actual transexuality.
AGP is actual transsexuality. The only difference is that you realize AGP makes more sense.

>repulsed by men physically, by women mentally
Overcome one or the other by encouraging your meta-attraction or finding the right girl.

>all of your relationship fantasies are just a narcisistic fantasy with yourself at the center
Embrace it!

>the thought of your disgusting male appearance engaging sexually is abhorrent
Separate yourself mentally from thoughts of your appearance.
>>
File: 1282244189327.png (199KB, 396x439px) Image search: [Google]
1282244189327.png
199KB, 396x439px
>>8675412
>>
>>8676102
All this "advice" is the equivalent of telling someone with clinical depression to "just, like, don't be sad"
>>
>>8676729
lol implying depression is real
>>
>>8653142(you)

ok it's me again and im drunk

having sexual identity crisis
thinking that maybe I really was attracted to women all the time despite how inferior and tranny and jelly I feel to them

wtf. this is like invalidating to me. what's worse im a rabid yurifag and reality will always stay inferior to yuri fantasies

Why did you do it to me /agp/. I want to be unaware again.

I want to imagine faceless men fucking me again.
>>
File: 1489356178931.gif (446KB, 300x186px) Image search: [Google]
1489356178931.gif
446KB, 300x186px
>>8675475
>the only thing HRT would do is make me age like milk as a grotesque caricature bearing the worst traits of both sexes
>>
>>8678381
>>8675475
Unless you have top tier genetics you start looking like trash as a man starting at 30, whereas most women can look good well into their 40s provided they don't go landwhale.
Have fun balding I guess
>>
>>8680409
have fun w a limp dick and getting fat
and the tranny hairlines are no better, kek
>>
>>8680409
>Unless you have top tier genetics you start looking like trash as a man starting at 30, whereas most women can look good well into their 40s

Have I stepped into bizzarro world?
The domineering opinion all over the world is that women age like milk while men age like wine.
Besides, you're talking as if HRT is going to magically turn someone into the 0.0001% of women so gifted that they look good after 30.
Becoming a passable 4/10 is more than the overwhelming majority of transitioners gets, how is it a smart move if you're an AGP whose main gripe with themselves is not being cute and feminine?

How is turning into something that is not only masculine, but visibly an insult to what they aspire to be, supposed to help?
>>
>>8680432
>limp dicks
Irrelevant, srs
>getting fat
It's called not stuffing your face
>tranny hairline
Ayy Lmao you're serious? It grows back and halts receding on hrt

>>8680476
Sorry it's the opposite. Women look far better for far longer than men, controlling for prior attractiveness.
Again all you have to do as a woman to look good well into your 40s is not be fat.

It's a smart move because as an AGP you are trans, and avoiding this treatment means you actively choose to become even farther from how you want to be. Resulting in either future suicide, perpetual misery, or turbohondom
Your life your choice though
>>
>>8680492
>It's a smart move because as an AGP you are trans, and avoiding this treatment means you actively choose to become even farther from how you want to be.

I will never get you transition fanatics.
Do you seriously believe that becoming an ugly hon shunned by everyone is better than just trying to soldier on as at least a male that can live in normal society?
And why are you so obsessed with fat as if it was the catch-all for attractiveness? All the early 20s transitioners on this board are fucking skeletons because of that mentality, and that does nothing to hide how mannish they look
>>
>>8680492
>It grows back
Except it doesn't. Why do you think so many hons have those disgusting Vegeta hairlines? Dead follicles are dead. The only thing E is going to do, and not even in all cases, is thicken hair that hasn't died off yet.
Short of a hair transplant (something HRT has absolutely no bearing on) you're not getting your juvenile hairline back if you're past 18yo

You seem to have a very exagerated and idealized image of what HRT actually does. Are you a transitioner, by any chance?
Are you trying to cope with the insecurity and anxiety for the future by trying to convince everyone (and yourself) that HRT is going to do anything more substantial than some fat redistribution?
>>
>>8680541
>>8680545
t. Future hons
>>
>>8680541
delusional hons have to push hrt meme b/c what else do they have?
>>
If your reasoning for not taking hrt is anything other than "I don't want to be a girl" then I have bad news for you my "dude"
>>
>>8681109
>le "repressing doesn't work" meme
>>
>>8681142
Go to repression gen then. This thread is for agps (i.e agp trans women)
>>
>>8680492
women age quicker for biological reasons - dramatic fall off in hormone levels, more delicate and thin skin gets wrinkled quicker
but even more so for how they become infertile and thus no longer attractive, while men remain fertile for much longer and thus even old dudes can be attractive to young women

men age like shit when they dont take care of themselves, work in worse conditions and drink a lot

anyway Im on hrt and Im going to look much younger than I am
>>
>>8680476
>The domineering opinion all over the world is that women age like milk while men age like wine.
Never heard it before, but I guess the majority has shit taste, surprising
>>
File: 1494712075614.jpg (127KB, 710x594px) Image search: [Google]
1494712075614.jpg
127KB, 710x594px
>>8681231
i'm agp and i'm not falling for trans meme

>tfw too smart to choose tranny life
>>
>>8681231
This thread is for all agps, whether they transition or not.
>>
>>8682949
Even if they don't transition they're still trans
>>
>>8682981
Some agps identify as male and even have little dysphoria. Whether they're trans or not is just semantics
>>
>>8682981
thats a super close-minded thing to say
>>
New Thread >>8683288
Thread posts: 328
Thread images: 61

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.