[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bitterhons and /poliards/ alike say being a tranny is a mental

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: nnnnn.png (94KB, 242x273px) Image search: [Google]
nnnnn.png
94KB, 242x273px
Bitterhons and /poliards/ alike say being a tranny is a mental illness, but i ask the opposite:

Does transitioning, in fact, cure mental illnesses? Did anyone have a personality disorder or psychotic symptoms cured by transitioning?
>>
>>8642671
Yes, it cured my autism and now I'm a normie.
>>
>>8642671
All transitioning does is ease gender dysphoria.
>>
tbhon I'm pretty sure hormones have made most my mental issues worse
>>
>>8642671
Don't fall for curehon lies!

STOP REPRESSING, START LIVING!
>>
>>8642671
It did, for the duration. I had avoidant/negativistic personality disorder back when I was all repressed. Then I got out there, and was relatively normal.

Then I retreated, but at least I upgraded to a combination of sadistic and borderline personality disorder. But the ultimate level in that field would be negativistic+sadistic, that's well known to be a supreme badass.
>>
>>8642677
Shut up. Autism can never be cured. If you're an ass pie, you just need to die.
>>
>>8642671
My story on it.

I was extremely depressed and anxious. Growing up I was always very thin, and didn't want to eat because I didn't want to become manlier. At 19 I atleast discovered trans, made it seem like there was slight hope. Starting hrt lowered my anxiety and fear, so I went to a bmi of 17-19 instead of a bmi < 14, aka 13.

Still felt like shit, I could still not form sentences, because I felt like crying whenever I tried to talk. At this point I was already in rehabilitation section of open psych care. I avoided facial expressions, because they made me look manlier.

I did not see my family, only "friends" I had was being anon on mtfg, that was all social interaction I could deal with.

After ffs, I could talk without problem, I started to make facial expressions, and I also started to see my family again. Now I regularly see my family, and my sisters are my only real friends (we can even lightly argue).

Now, ffs had some complications, some things didn't work out/heal in a good way. I also haven't had electrolysis. So depression and anxiety is still a daily struggle, but I am able to go outside in not complete hobo clothes... But rather andro to slightly fem. Generally I'm assumed to be female, with exceptions when I use complete male cloths, with some tiny stubble, around teenage girls.

So yeah, transition gives you massive personality changes, and at least eases your comorbid mental issues will lessen significantly... If you have a completely successful transition, not too late in life, they may completely disappear, I belive.
>>
>>8643339
What if you had some kind of fake autism that was just a reaction to dysphoria?
>>
>>8644332
Then you're a wild contrived sociological illness case, horifically encrypted in all these bullshit mores of the subculture that uses "autism" as a general insult, and sometimes as some crude concept of vague social ineptitude along with possible neediness.

As it stands right now, you're just tossing in dirt cheap casual remarks to fill up a convention-madated daily dose of extremely derivative banter, directly contradicting the small possibility of yourself actually expressing any sort of meaningful idea about yourself.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.