[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are transgender women so evil?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: the_gents_aotw.jpg (224KB, 1320x1800px) Image search: [Google]
the_gents_aotw.jpg
224KB, 1320x1800px
Every transwoman I've met or that my friends have been involved with (live and work in SF Bay where you see them a lot) has been really rude, bitchy, triggered at almost everything, talking over other people and just absorbed narcissists. Just mean, nasty pieces of work.

I work at a bar. It seems like the only people we ever have to kick out are drunk straight dudes and transwomen. Always starting shit about politics, cisgender this and that, oppression, white patriarchy, etc.

Also, it's pretty disgusting how trans woman are generally misogynists themselves. The whole "TERF" thing is just a way to invalidate and silence women who have experienced real abuse by men. Transwomen just think they are better than cis women and it's really gross.
>>
>xe thinks hons represent trans women as a whole
Ahahaha
>>
>>8642447
Stereotypes exist for a reason.
>>
because being a tranny generally sucks?
>>
I agree with you OP except I notice it more with gays than anything

I don't see many transwomen, but every self-described gay person I've ever met acts exactly like you describe

Really activates the ol' almonds
>>
>>8642433
trannies in sf are fucking awful

all of them are obsessed with their idiotic politics, most are rude, more than a few of them are rapists, and they rarely get past the man-in-dress stage of transition

you'd like nyc & southern dickgirls better
>>
>>8642548
>t. dickgirl expert
>>
>>8642548
Yeah, not really interested in "dickgirls". There are trans women I find attractive but I wouldn't date them. I'm not into dicks. If I was, maybe I would be more into them but I understand that trans women hate their dicks so I'm not sure what you're saying.

Basically, cis women are less confusing and just better in all respects (in my opinion - no offense).
>>
>>8642576
your loss dude
>>
>>8642596
How is it a loss? Cis women are better than trans women. I think even trans women would tell you this. What is the point of being with a trans woman?
>>
>>8642600
the dick
>>
File: smug.png (47KB, 800x689px) Image search: [Google]
smug.png
47KB, 800x689px
Hold up, hold up, you consider opposition to people spouting off their political agendas, "evil" just because it's your political agenda they're opposing?
How is that evil? At all? Are you ten? Grow up.
>>
>>8642608
Nice cherry picking.
>>
>>8642610
Yeah no, I'm looking at your post and all I see is
>they're rude
>they're bitchy
>they're mean to me
>they're triggered (but you're not)
>they even disagree with me politically when I try to start shit (but it's not starting shit when I spout off because my extremist beliefs are "the default" in my mind"
So they must be evil yeah?
Or maybe you're immature?
>>
>>8642626
Yep.

No other group of people comes into my work and starts shit, throws glasses etc... except for drunk straight dudes and trannies lol
>>
>>8642642
>yep
>triggering me is all I need to qualify something as evil
>yessir
>>
>>8642433
>I work at a bar. It seems like the only people we ever have to kick out are drunk straight dudes and transwomen.

What

>Always starting shit about politics, cisgender this and that, oppression, white patriarchy, etc.

What

>Also, it's pretty disgusting how trans woman are generally misogynists themselves.

WHAT LOL

>The whole "TERF" thing is just a way to invalidate and silence women who have experienced real abuse by men. Transwomen just think they are better than cis women and it's really gross.

Yeah this isn't a real post. I'm pretty active in the bar and club scene and this hasn't been my experience at all, trans women and queens are pretty chill compared to straight dudes, gay dudes, and even the AFABs who always get way too drunk and try to start shit. Also, if for whatever reason you are having a political discussion in a bar or a club, something is wrong.
>>
>>8642656
>Also, if for whatever reason you are having a political discussion in a bar or a club, something is wrong.
This seems to be a uniquely American taboo. I guess your politics are just too depressing for the pub.
>>
>>8642669
It's generally seen as bad taste to talk about politics anyways, in any context, socially, in all of north america. Sharing opinions/having opinions is more of a thing reserved for the people on TV.
>>
>>8642452
In this case, the reason is probably because we are only just now getting more individuals transitioning at a young age, rather than 40 year olds.
>>
Well you have to understand that most tgirls are hugely invested in the whole lgbt+ equal rights agenda and basically live in a constant state of suffocation by the cis white male patriarchy. They can't help but be irritable, argumentative cunts most of the time.
>>
>>8642699
>cis white male patriarchy
>believing this is a real thing
>>
>>8642433
>SF Bay

That's the issue, trust me. I've met trannies from Seattle, Nashville, New Hampshire, Eastern Europe, and the Philippines, and they've all been sweethearts. NorCal bitches are just SJW cunts.
>>
File: twircum.png (374KB, 1280x388px) Image search: [Google]
twircum.png
374KB, 1280x388px
>>8642433
TRANNY STORIES NOW OP

>>8642456
>i can be a piece of shit to everyone because im unhappy about something that is my choice.
>>
File: genderp.png (40KB, 1039x618px) Image search: [Google]
genderp.png
40KB, 1039x618px
>>8642433
TWIRCUMS CHILDREN
>>
>>8642433
people with mental issues doing mental things

are you seriously asking the question you are?
>>
>>8642433
its almost like SF attracts maximum neomarxist trash
TERF is not what you think btw, look it up
>>
>>8642433
>Why are transgender women so evil?
To be honest transsexualism is probably a (fairly rare) side effect of being bipolar.
>>
>>8642433
>The whole "TERF" thing is just a way to invalidate and silence women who have experienced real abuse by men. Transwomen just think they are better than cis women and it's really gross.

yeah ok this isn't a real post, just a terf troll lmao
>>
>>8642433
Sorry but I've experience something different.
In my experience every white male I've seen acts like that. They're rude, nasty pieces of shit and throw tantrums every time a woman or person of color is in their vicinity. Always starting shit about politics, the Jews, niggers, white genocide, race mixing and transgenders.
They're generally misogynists themselves.
>>
>>8645133
wat
>>
The bar, a place where stupid people go to be stupid, wow something stupid was said or done at a bar, stop the presses.
>>
Your problem is you live in san Fransisco, haven of bourgeois transgenders who care not for the working class, only of their own skin
>>
>>8642433
I'm a transwoman, you are just living in an area with assholes. Come visit anon, and i'll chill and play vidya with you.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.